amdrag
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: a lack of zetsuboushita.

Clinching Scenarios for Diamond 7

Post by amdrag » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 am

#1 and #2 seeds:
*The Tachibana Kanade/Misaka Mikoto winner will be the #1 seed, and the loser will be #2.

#3 seed:
*Nagato Yuki locked this spot up after Diamond 5.

#4 and #5 seeds:
*Nakano Azusa, by virtue of her head-to-head victory over Shana earlier this year, has the inside track for the #4 seed. In order for Shana to leapfrog Azunyan on the last day, she'll have to beat Hinagiku and hope Azusa is upset by Eucliwood.

#6 seed:
*Thanks to losing tiebreakers to everyone one win ahead of her and winning tiebreakers over everyone one win behind her, Gokou Ruri (a.k.a. Kuroneko) is assured of the #6 spot.

#7, #8, and #9 seeds:
*Aisaka Taiga has head-to-head victories over both Katsura Hinagiku and Akiyama Mio, while Hinagiku holds a victory over Mio. Assuming Taiga doesn't fall to 17-31 Holo, she'll be the #7 seed. As for the other two spots, Hinagiku faces Shana and Mio faces Yuki. Mio would need a win and a Hinagiku loss to take #8; otherwise, she'll claim the #9 seed.

#10 and #11 seeds:
*Suzumiya Haruhi holds the head-to-head tiebreaker over Eucliwood Hellscythe, so for Eucliwood to claim #10, she'll need to upset Azusa and hope Haruhi falls to Saber. If either result fails to occur, Haruhi will be #10.

Seeds 12-16:
*Oh boy.

The 6 girls fighting for the final five playoff spots all face each other on the final day: Yui vs Senjougahara Hitagi, Nakamura Yuri vs Victorique de Blois, and Charlotte Dunois vs Sengoku Nadeko. Yuri beats Hitagi, but loses to Charlotte and Yui. Hitagi beats Charlotte, but loses to Yuri. Charlotte beats Yuri and Yui, but loses to Hitagi. Yui beats Yuri, but loses to Charlotte. Victorique beats Nadeko.

Got all that?

Easiest way to go about this is to go through each combination of winners.

If Yui, Yuri and Charlotte win: #12 Yui, #13 Charlotte, #14 Yuri, #15 Hitagi, #16 Victorique (Nadeko out)
If Yui, Yuri and Nadeko win: #12 Yui, #13 Yuri, #14 Hitagi, #15 Charlotte, #16 Nadeko (Victorique out)
If Yui, Victorique and Charlotte win: #12 Yui, #13 Charlotte, #14 Yuri, #15 Hitagi, #16 Victorique (Nadeko out)
If Yui, Victorique and Nadeko win: #12 Yui, #13-15 would be a 3-way tie between Hitagi, Charlotte and Yuri to be broken by SDO, #16 Victorique (Nadeko out)
If Hitagi, Yuri and Charlotte win: #12 Hitagi, #13 Charlotte, #14 Yui, #15 Yuri, #16 Victorique (Nadeko out)
If Hitagi, Yuri and Nadeko win: #12-14 would be a 3-way tie between Yui, Hitagi and Yuri to be broken by SDO, #15 Charlotte, #16 Nadeko (Victorique out)
If Hitagi, Victorique and Charlotte win: #12 Hitagi, #13 Charlotte, #14 Yui, #15 Yuri, #16 Victorique (Nadeko out)
If Hitagi, Victorique and Nadeko win: #12 Hitagi, #13 Yui, #14 Charlotte, #15 Yuri, #16 Victorique (Nadeko out)
Stocking's gonna need to see your f*****' hands at the concert.
Aria.H
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Worships: Uzumaki Naruto

Re: Clinching Scenarios for Diamond 7

Post by Aria.H » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 am

So the chance for Vicky to get into post-season is 75%... Oh yeah~
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 am

^ Yeah. But I think that the 25% of "If Hitagi, Yuri and Nadeko win" will most likely happen. Then again, that's just my feeling of what will happen, and I seem to dislike Diamond, so I seem to think everything is going to go wrong this period. Oh well. Hopefully Victorique gets in~
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
yukiTomoyo
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Natsumi Rikako
Wish: the animation of Rewrite.

Post by yukiTomoyo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:43 am

Come on Vicky~You can do it!
So if we all support Charlotte, Vicky will be sure to get in!
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Wish: adventure

Post by HeartClover » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:49 am

I only care about Victorique getting into post season. I firmly believe in her.
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:50 am

@yukiTomoyo:
Of course but not enough. Any miss is unforgiveable.
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
Aria.H
Osananajimi
Osananajimi

Post by Aria.H » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:09 am

shiraoky wrote:^ Yeah. But I think that the 25% of "If Hitagi, Yuri and Nadeko win" will most likely happen. Then again, that's just my feeling of what will happen, and I seem to dislike Diamond, so I seem to think everything is going to go wrong this period. Oh well. Hopefully Victorique gets in~
@_@ Well Charlotte will be supported by fans of Char, fans of Vicky and anti-Nadeko, while Nadeko will be supported by fans of Nadeko, anti-Char and anti-Vicky. I do suppose that there's more supporters for Char.
If only considering the scenarios of Char loosing then the chance for Vicky to get in is 33.33%. However in the last scenario of Vicky getting in, it is unlikely for Yuri and Yui to loose.
So the main factor that decides whether Vicky can get in or not is Char, and Char will win and Vicky will get in.

:arrowed: well the above is just an analysis according to common sense and for some similar reason I seem to think everything will go wrong.
yukiTomoyo
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Natsumi Rikako
Wish: the animation of Rewrite.

Post by yukiTomoyo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 am

Aria.H wrote:
shiraoky wrote:^ Yeah. But I think that the 25% of "If Hitagi, Yuri and Nadeko win" will most likely happen. Then again, that's just my feeling of what will happen, and I seem to dislike Diamond, so I seem to think everything is going to go wrong this period. Oh well. Hopefully Victorique gets in~
@_@ Well Charlotte will be supported by fans of Char, fans of Vicky and anti-Nadeko, while Nadeko will be supported by fans of Nadeko, anti-Char and anti-Vicky. I do suppose that there's more supporters for Char.
If only considering the scenarios of Char loosing then the chance for Vicky to get in is 33.33%. However in the last scenario of Vicky getting in, it is unlikely for Yuri and Yui to loose.
So the main factor that decides whether Vicky can get in or not is Char, and Char will win and Vicky will get in.

:arrowed: well the above is just an analysis according to common sense and for some similar reason I seem to think everything will go wrong.
You know, the fans of Hanazawa will also vote for Nadeko because they want Nadeko to be in the Postseason, and no matter Char loses to Nadeko or not,Char gets in......Also,if Vicky wins over Yuri,then no matter Char wins or not, Vicky can get in,although I find it a little bit hard......
SO WE SHOULD ALL VOTE FOR CHAR AND VICKY!
Aria.H
Osananajimi
Osananajimi

Post by Aria.H » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 am

yukiTomoyo wrote:
Aria.H wrote:

You know, the fans of Hanazawa will also vote for Nadeko because they want Nadeko to be in the Postseason, and no matter Char loses to Nadeko or not,Char gets in......SO WE SHOULD ALL VOTE FOR CHAR AND VICKY!
The win or loss of Yui and Hitagi doesn't really matter. Either one of Char or Vicky wins, Vicky will stay. Though it's easier for Char to win Nadeko than Vicky to win Yuri.
The point I'm making here is that Char is the main factor that decides whether Vicky can stay or not and Char is more likely to win so Vicky will stay.
But just incase something weird happens LET'S VOTE FOR THEM BOTH ANYWAYZ. XP
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:13 am

Wow, that it is that complicated. I just want Victorique in!
Aria.H
Osananajimi
Osananajimi

Post by Aria.H » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 am

JLoable91 wrote:Wow, that it is that complicated. I just want Victorique in!
Yep we all want Vicky to be in, that's why we are doing this complicated calculation and scenarios lol.
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 am

Aria.H wrote:
JLoable91 wrote:Wow, that it is that complicated. I just want Victorique in!
Yep we all want Vicky to be in, that's why we are doing this complicated calculation and scenarios lol.
Yay for complications and confusion - lets just hope it doesn't fall into anarchy XP
Yay for Hina-tan being 8 or 9 seed :)
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Eclairs
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Tamura Manami // Nagato Yuki // Aisaka Taiga
Wish: MUFC to win the treble of Premier League, FA cup and UEFA Champions league in the 2013/2014 season.

Post by Eclairs » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:43 am

Glad that Railgun = 2nd seed, Yuki = 3rd seed, Taiga = 7th seed.
Slightly displeased with Shana's 5th seed, but with ShS III on the horizon, she has the upper hand when she's against Azunyan.
As long as Nadeko made it to the final 16, i will be happy.
Thanks a lot to Hikari-Chan , Midnight-Jasper and ppizzapie for the awesome signatures and slivers.
"Take caution thy children, for thou art guilty of sin if thou does not fappeth to the lolis!" Bob 23:29-192
Cross
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Madoka
Wish: me to be in an anime.
All-time Favorite:
Tachibana Kanade

Post by Cross » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 am

I guess it is Yui, Yuri, and Charlotte who are more likely to win. So in my prediction, Nadeko is out. But who knows?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Support ISML + My All-time FavoriteShow
ImageImage
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 am

Yui and Yuri are almost ensured to win their respective matches, so yeah, it's all up to Char vs Nadeko.
Natsumi
Torch
Torch
Worships: Murakami Natsumi

Post by Natsumi » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm honestly just happy that Yui's going to get in no matter what. However, I don't know if I would rather Nadeko or Victorique make it. OTL I like Nadeko slightly better, but it would be nice if Victorique could do it as a first timer.
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:09 pm

This sucks.
Mio vs. Hina in Round 1 of DE? (I wasn't here for last year's DE but I believe 8th goes against 9th, right?)
The only way that doesn't happen is if Taiga loses while the other two win.
But seriously, what are the chances of Taiga losing to Holo. *crosses fingers*
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Not looking good but there's a chance anyway.
Eclairs
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Tamura Manami // Nagato Yuki // Aisaka Taiga
Wish: MUFC to win the treble of Premier League, FA cup and UEFA Champions league in the 2013/2014 season.

Post by Eclairs » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Jeffrey-sama wrote:This sucks.
Mio vs. Hina in Round 1 of DE? (I wasn't here for last year's DE but I believe 8th goes against 9th, right?)
Taiga x Holo has a nailed on whitewash written all over it. A statistically Tier 1 girl ( yea, i know she is T2, but its apparent that she is T1, and ABOVE MIO and YUU ) against a statistically T4/T5 girl < yes, Holo is T3 after the seedings >. If Taiga cant break 60% vs holo, i would be really amazed.
Thanks a lot to Hikari-Chan , Midnight-Jasper and ppizzapie for the awesome signatures and slivers.
"Take caution thy children, for thou art guilty of sin if thou does not fappeth to the lolis!" Bob 23:29-192
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Eclairs wrote:
Jeffrey-sama wrote:This sucks.
Taiga x Holo has a nailed on whitewash written all over it. A statistically Tier 1 girl ( yea, i know she is T2, but its apparent that she is T1, and ABOVE MIO and YUU ) against a statistically T4/T5 girl < yes, Holo is T3 after the seedings >. If Taiga cant break 60% vs holo, i would be really amazed.
Nonetheless, I still hold onto the premise that "anything can happen."

And now that I think about it a bit more, I realize that, no matter what happens, at least 1 of my Top 3 favorites (Mio, Hina, Taiga) are going to lose in the first round of DE, making this Postseason suck even more. ._."