Anime Pickup Lines

Are you bored waiting for results or that next match day? Start or play a game here! Note that your post count will not increase in this forum.
User avatar
kevo
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am
Melon Pan: 50

Anime Pickup Lines

Post by kevo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:30 am

Hey babe, why don't we take it nice and slow like Aria the Natural?
Hey babe, wanna see my 16:9?
You know, I'm pretty hardsubbed for you.
How about you and you friend here show me some dual audio?
Are you made by Kyoto Animation? Because I just can't stop watching you.



gogogogo.
User avatar
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:09 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Fluency in Japanese
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Crisu » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 am

Stolen from http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/anime.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gun DAM, you are FINE girl!
Damn, girl, you must be a hollow. You make my zanpaku-to go bankai.
Sometimes my friends call me Speed Racer, because adventure’s always waiting just ahead.
If there was a hentai based on you, I’d buy it.
Why don’t we go back to my place and find my Dragonballs?
I was just checking you out from across the room with my Sharingan. I came over because I notice your chakra use is limited, and well let’s just say I really know how to get your chakra flowing.
All the nubile lolis in my harem don’t think that I’m a complete loser.
Why don't you come over to my house so we can watch a little Sailor Moon to get in the mood?
Do they make you in hug pillow?
I promise, I can always find a girls G-Force.
I carry around my dead sister’s cell phone. Wanna sleep together?
I’m having the urge to grow several penis tentacles.
There’s enough Ai in Jailbait for the both of us.
If you go out with me, I’ll treat you how I treat my Pocky. I’ll spend a lot of money on you, bring you home and finish you off within 5 minutes before I lay in bed crying myself to sleep.
You can be my Henrietta and I will be your Guiseppe.
Let’s find a quiet place to connect and form Voltron.
My extensive Master Grade Gunpla collection is just proof of my magic fingers.
Do you have a tampon I can put in my nostril? Because my nose started bleeding when I saw you.
Excuse me, is your name Hina? Because I think I’m in love.
Image
ImageImage
Image
Signature by Hikari-chan
User avatar
Xellos
Bard
Bard
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 am
Melon Pan: 0

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Xellos » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm

I think I just died on the inside a bit.
User avatar
kevo
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by kevo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Are you a mahou shoujo? Cuz I wanna watch your transformation scene.
User avatar
maikun
Meganekko
Meganekko
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 am
Worships: Kotori Shirakawa
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Finding the legendary tree :)
Location: MAL
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by maikun » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 pm

kevo wrote:Are you a mahou shoujo? Cuz I wanna watch your transformation scene.
lol somewhat that line reminded me of Moetan :lol:

Your family must sell dangos cos that’s a nice bundle you have there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by chaosprophet » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 am

kevo wrote:Are you made by Kyoto Animation? Because I just can't stop watching you.
Crisu wrote:My extensive Master Grade Gunpla collection is just proof of my magic fingers.
Excuse me, is your name Hina? Because I think I’m in love.
Loled at these ones!!


After seeing you I fell that I must complete your route.
Image
User avatar
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Cecaniah » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 am

I would definately slap someone if they walked up to me and said one of these
Signature by Me.
Image
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
User avatar
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by chaosprophet » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 am

Cecaniah wrote:I would definately slap someone if they walked up to me and said one of these
:lol: Well they're not supposed to work. :P But some of the funnier ones may work if someone has a really good sense of humour and like funny people.. or maybe not.
Image
User avatar
Eater-of-All
Dragon slayer
Dragon slayer
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:07 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 65
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Eater-of-All » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 am

This thread has just made it into my list of Top 10 Most Orz Threads Ever.

Say, which end of the chocolate cornet do you start with? I usually go for the bottom first, but if you were the cornet, I'd start with the head....

...Okay that was horrible and I have no idea why I'm contributing to The Orz.
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
User avatar
FNSNA
Season faery
Season faery
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 am
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Riot Force 6/Long Arch
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by FNSNA » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:25 am

orz

I want to befriend you.

/me runs
User avatar
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by chaosprophet » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 am

FNSNA wrote:orz

I want to befriend you.

/me runs
That would be better used if you plan to assault someone.
Image
User avatar
kevo
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by kevo » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 am

Hey baby, are you softsubbed? Because I want that .ass.

Oh my god that was terrible roflmao
User avatar
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Victoria B.C. Canada

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by LazyCanuck » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 am

kevo wrote:Hey baby, are you softsubbed? Because I want that .ass.

Oh my god that was terrible roflmao

...................................................

:jii: :jii: :jii: :jii: :jii: :jii: :jii: :jii: :jii:
Image
User avatar
qtipbrit
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 am
Melon Pan: 0

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by qtipbrit » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 am

kevo wrote:Hey baby, are you softsubbed? Because I want that .ass.
Yes, but I'm .ssa'd to admite I don't like your styling.

I think I out-terribled you. >:3
User avatar
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Victoria B.C. Canada

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by LazyCanuck » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

qtipbrit wrote:
kevo wrote:Hey baby, are you softsubbed? Because I want that .ass.
Yes, but I'm .ssa'd to admit I don't like your styling..

I think I out-terribled you. >:3
:jii: >_< :jii: >_< :jii: >_< :jii: >_< :jii: >_< >_< :jii: >_< :jii: >_< :jii:

ORZxINFINITUM
Image
User avatar
ithekro
Strike witch
Strike witch
Posts: 1229
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by ithekro » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

I'm surprised the simple quote of "Ponytails turn me on" hasn't been used up to this point.
Image
Space Opera
User avatar
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by chaosprophet » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 am

kevo wrote:Hey baby, are you softsubbed? Because I want that .ass.

Oh my god that was terrible roflmao
Hey you know... that was kinda funny :lol:
Image
User avatar
Val
Uguu~
Uguu~
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Melon Pan: 50
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Val » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Cecaniah wrote:I would definately slap someone if they walked up to me and said one of these
And then instantanely become a Tsundere~ character in the eyes of the person who said that :D

Well, some of the lines made me really laugh. Would made me want to try one out of the blue, just to see the reaction ^^
Of course, target has to be someone who will catch the reference.
Image
User avatar
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 am
Badges:
Image
Worships: Yoshino Sakura
Melon Pan: 15
2018 Female Favorite: Tenma Gabriel White
2018 Male Favorite: Kanzaki Hideri
2017 Female Favorite: Edna
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Corni » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 pm

GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!

My fav so far... ^^ he he he...
Image
Look up high into the beautiful sky, with a steady gaze. Lets commit this moment to our memories.
We will make the beautiful sky even brighter. I will embrace you and your wings.
I want to protect that radiance. It is what keeps me going.
#eramalaysiabaru
SpoilerShow
Quote from song lyric BEAUTIFUL SKY by Hikasa Yoko, Yukana, Shimoda Asami, Hanazawa Kana, Inoue Marina, Saito Chiwa, and Mimori Suzuko from Infinite Stratos 2 ED
Image
User avatar
kevo
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by kevo » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 am

Don't worry babe, I'll take it nice and slow like Eclipse's subs of After Story
Hey, if you're up for it, let's Lagann impact
C cup you say? I believe it.
Post Reply