Anime Pickup Lines

Are you bored waiting for results or that next match day? Start or play a game here! Note that your post count will not increase in this forum.
User avatar
xandox
Season faery
Season faery
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:49 pm
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by xandox » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 am

What's that? The Pickup Line Thread is BACK? Not After I'm finished with it!

-Hey, just like Pocky I'm 14 centimeters long and delicious.
-Oh my Goddess, won’t you bless me with some of your time?
-I believe it’s time for attack. Let me put my entry plug into your Eva and fill it up with viscous fluids.
-Call me Onii-chama.
-Show me some fanservice, and I’ll buy your action figures.
-You wanna go back to my room and make a doujin?
-Is your name Chii, Cuz I want to flick YOUR powerswitch.
-My moving Castle will make you Howl.
-With your cherry, and my banana, wanna make a fruits baskets?
-Lets get together and merge AT fields.
-Wanna get sucked into my closed space?
-Heard you were a cat girl. Wanna do it like your in heat?
-I’d start Third Impact for you.
-Did you know it’s possible for you to turn into my right hand?
-Your character designer did a really good job on those thighs...
-You know… while you’re eating that melonpan you look almost as cute as Shana.
-...you know that hot girl in that show where there are those guys at that place and they're trying to get this hot girl to fall in love with them?...you look just like one of those guys, but for some reason I find myself very attracted to you...

Nice Boat.
User avatar
MightySpirit
Katana
Katana
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 am
Worships: Chie Satonaka
Melon Pan: 50
Location: In Midchilda w/ Fate
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by MightySpirit » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 am

Haha, good job xandox. You've definitely got some great pick-up lines.
Some of those definitely made it to my favorites list xD

- I want to browse /h/ with /u/
- Looking at your ass makes my bulba soar.
- The Log Pose don’t lie. It’s pointing at your Grand Line.
- The Magi System confirms it; you’re an angel.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by chaosprophet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:29 am

This thread has been moved from the Anime sub-forums as it's content is more related with the Games sub-forum.
Image
User avatar
kevo
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by kevo » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:44 pm

MightySpirit wrote: - I want to browse /h/ with /u/
LMFAO
User avatar
Eisdrache
Translator
Translator
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm
Melon Pan: 55
Location: Switzerland

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Eisdrache » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Surely there are some new pickup lines in 2010.
User avatar
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by chaosprophet » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 pm

"Wanna be my Gitah? I will handle you with care."
Image
User avatar
bluemage
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 am
Worships: Reimu Hakurei
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: A happy and peaceful life.
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by bluemage » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 am

chaosprophet wrote:"Wanna be my Gitah? I will handle you with care."
HAHAHA that's awesome! :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
#1<---------- ISML 2012 Top 8! ---------->#8 ---------- #8<---------- ISML 2012 Bottom 8! ---------->#16
Character Cards & Signature Slivers Made by Marinara, Hikari-chan & melange
Participant from 2008-2012
User avatar
misot90
Kyuuketsuki
Kyuuketsuki
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:48 am
Worships: Suzumiya Haruhi
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Super PC and Hyper speed internet
Location: Classified
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by misot90 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 am

(to a pretty stranger)

*Acts serious*
"The FBI and CIA are after my penis. I need a place to hide it, quick."

*crickets*
Image
I am a Dedicated Sniper. I specialize in dealing Long-Distance death.
Don't run, you'll only die tired.
KaruneCL

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by KaruneCL » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 am

did you used geass on me??? coz i cant stop loving you
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Bastion » Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
User avatar
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2662
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:38 pm
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~
Location: Neo-Venezia
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by JLoable91 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Bastion wrote:Not anime, but unique http://www.pokestache.com/Pokemon+Craft ... /483?lp=18
Oh man, that's one the cutest things I've seen in a while!~ :onion63:
My kokoro would totally go doki doki~
Image
User avatar
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: viva all, baby~
Location: Aloha Oe

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Fri May 31, 2013 11:12 pm

What are the chances that somebody who trains a party to 71/59/68/98/72/71 gets the girl?
Cute handwriting though.
Image
User avatar
Teaspoon
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 pm
Melon Pan: 50
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Teaspoon » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:46 am

Midnight-Jasper wrote:What are the chances that somebody who trains a party to 71/59/68/98/72/71 gets the girl?
;)
Image
User avatar
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: viva all, baby~
Location: Aloha Oe

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Is that "I am dedicated, nerdy and charming" or "I'm going to rape you tonight"?
Or both? :O

Anyway these were probably posted before in this thread but made me cringe so much~

You're not 18 yet? No problem, I know the Song of Time.
You must be King Dodongo, because I really want to explode inside your mouth.
I wish you were the ground and I was a Diglett so I could be inside of you.
Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special.
Girl, if I were a fly, I'd be all over you, because you're the shit!
Image
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2781
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by blaZofgold » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

orz
orz
orz

Are you a top idol? Cuz you're a mighty fine [email protected]
Are you in love with me? Cuz you're punching me whenever we're Working!!
If you were Monstre Charmant, I'd be your bunny
Somewhere on Heaven's memo pad, our names are written together
Whenever I see you play Mahjong, you always turn me ron!
Your face is always bright and beautiful like a hidamari sketch!
It must be my Fate/ to Stay here toNight with you
If I was your Servant, I'd be Archer cuz I would shoot my love straight into your heart
Will you go to the world God only knows with me?

orz
orz
orz
Last edited by blaZofgold on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Bastion » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:51 pm

blaZofgold wrote:Are you a top idol? Cuz you're a might fine [email protected]
Are you in love with me? Cuz you're punching me whenever we're Working!!
If you were Monstre Charmant, I'd be your bunny
Somewhere on Heaven's memo pad, our names our written together
Whenever I see you play Mahjong, you always turn me ron!
Your face is always bright and beautiful like a hidamari sketch!
It must be my Fate/ to Stay here toNight with you
If I was your Servant, I'd be Archer cuz I would shoot my love straight into your heart
Will you go to the world God only knows with me?
Nice ones :)
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
User avatar
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6105
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 am
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!
Location: Candyland!
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by shiraoky » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:29 am

Bastion wrote:
blaZofgold wrote:Are you a top idol? Cuz you're a might fine [email protected]
Are you in love with me? Cuz you're punching me whenever we're Working!!
If you were Monstre Charmant, I'd be your bunny
Somewhere on Heaven's memo pad, our names our written together
Whenever I see you play Mahjong, you always turn me ron!
Your face is always bright and beautiful like a hidamari sketch!
It must be my Fate/ to Stay here toNight with you
If I was your Servant, I'd be Archer cuz I would shoot my love straight into your heart
Will you go to the world God only knows with me?
Nice ones :)
Ohmygod I am dying in laughter LOLOLOL
Image
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
User avatar
Chingy
Beef bowl
Beef bowl
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:44 pm
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To work in Japanese animation studios like Sunrise, Inc.

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Chingy » Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 pm

I've never tried this before, so let's see how it goes...

Are you a puzzle? Because I can't stop solving you.
You make my Sword art Online. <--- I wonder why no one had posted this yet. o.o
Are you a titan? Because I want to 3DMG all over you.
Let's DNA digivolve. <--- I swear you'll get punched in the face for this xDD
Jormungand. (For girls, You're my gun.)
Let me be your combat butler.
Let's Puzzle Time. (Or, when we fight, it's Puzzle Time!)
Do you want to see my Level 5?
Let me Imagine Breaker you.



"To err is human;

To forgive, divine."
User avatar
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Posts: 3178
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works
Location: Tokiwadai Dormitory
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by BugH » Thu May 08, 2014 10:55 am

i will name this cat, "dog"
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Anime Pickup Lines

Post by Bastion » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:18 am

New entry (and refusal) (top left panel)
SpoilerShow
Image
Read the rest of the manga for context.
Post Reply