Welcome to ISML 2013: Forum Edition Fantasy!~
The long-awaited second fantasy game has finally begun~ >:3
This game is one I really like myself: "Guess the music".
The game includes a youtube video with around 27 songs (9 minutes), related to otaku stuff (not all though), which you all have to guess.
Please read the whole post before participating~
Guess the Music:
- Post your answers in a pm to JLoable91. Please do not post them in this thread!
- In this thread you may discuss the fantasy rules or questions, but you may not post your answers here. You will be disqualified if you do (or don't delete them instantly).
- When fantasy is over (deadline will be decided later) the top 2 (or 3 based on M-J's performance) will receive exhibition cookies and the winner will receive a victory poster!~
- You get a YouTube video (only music will be playing) and a list of time stamps.
- The music video is a medley of all sorts of otaku music (not all songs though).
- At every new time stamp a new song starts. If you go to it's youtube page you can click on the time stamps in the description to take a quick short cut to the song you want.
- You have to give the name of the song and the name of the anime or game from which the song/OST/theme is.
- Please take over the time stamp answer list in the spoiler below to fill in and pm to me.
- You will get a max of 2 points per song. 1 point for the name, 1 for the source. You can also just say it's the opening or ending of an anime (though only if it's obvious). Example: Hare Hare Yukai - Haruhi. Or Haruhi's 1st ending = 2 points
- You can leave a question blank if you don't know the answer.
PM YOUR ANSWERS TO JLOABLE91!!!~
Please post in this thread if you're participating (and not pming your answers yet). This way I can adjust my deadline.
You may adjust them after sending by sending a new pm~ ;3
You may already post some of your answers if you don't have them all!
If you have any questions ask them here.
GUESS THE MUSIC (Piano by Jerro~ :3)
Click on the youtube button and go the description for easy short cuts to the songs!
Red numbers = amount of songs
There are four different sources:
1) Anime Songs 12
2) Anime Original Soundtrack (OST) 6
3) Game music 6
4) Non-Anime/Game songs 3
There are three different difficulties:
1) Easy, you know these 9
2) Medium, it's possible you don't know them, or you have to think harder 12
3) Hard, only a few may guess these. Usually these are OST 6
More tips will be handed out if some songs have not been found by anyone.
0:00 - 0:18
0:18 - 0:23
0:23 - 0:43
0:43 - 1:06
1:07 - 1:17
1:18 - 1:30
1:30 - 1:47
1:48 - 2:04
2:11 - 2:33
2:36 - 2:51
2:51 - 3:07
3:07 - 3:23
3:24 - 4:07
4:07 - 4:23
4:23 - 4:36
4:36 - 4:47
4:49 - 5:03
5:04 - 5:16
5:18 - 5:51
5:54 - 6:40
6:40 - 7:20
7:27 - 7:43
7:45 - 8:09
8:09 - 8:27
8:30 - 8:41
8:42 - 8:55
8:58 - End
Now go and play, but take your time!~
Feel free to discuss anything related to fantasy here (except answers).