heres the link http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1298639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kholdy Edit: I'm going to introduce some rules to help regulate the game. Please follow them or I ban your entire city from voting in ISML.
Hikarin 7/23 Edit: Following the new two-character option as per listed here, I'd like to introduce a three-column table (person 1, guessed characters, person 2) that I made for your convenience in order to lessen the amount of up and down scrolling that's listed at the bottom of this post. PM me if you have questions.
- All questions must be answerable in a YES/NO format. Answers may have clarification if warranted.
- The host must keep an organized list of YES, NO, UNCERTAIN, CHARACTERS GUESSED table.
- The winner will host the next game.
- Usually, ask one question only until you are responded to. If it has been one hour and you are not responded to, then you can ask another question, and so on.
- If the host has not been active for 8 hours, anyone can start a new game.
- If are host and you will be away for 8 hours or more, then please reveal your character and end the game.
- Use MAL for purposes of genre, studio, popularity, character spelling, anime spelling, and so on. You may clarify if needed, such as in your opinion it's a comedy but MAL does not list it as such.
- The anime or parent anime your character is in must be within the top 1000 anime on MAL. The character within that anime may be as obscure as you want.
- You may clarify a question. For example, when asked if the character is from a harem, you may clarify the character is not from a harem but is from a harem anime. This is encouraged.
- You may give hints if the game is going on for too long.
- When asked if a character has been in ISML, use this page. Note that this page includes all contestants from all years, without the distinction of prelims, regular season, or exhibition.
Code: Select all
[table][tr][td][b]Person 1:[/b] [YES] [NO] [b]???[/b][/td][td][b]GUESSED CHARACTERS [/b][/td][td][b]Person 2:[/b] [YES] [NO] [b]???[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
*note: the guessed column in the middle might look really close to the right-column. i edited the code with white space to fix that. if it happens to default back to looking weird, hit alt+255 and that'll create a white space for you, or option+space on macs (supposedly).