LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Are you bored waiting for results or that next match day? Start or play a game here! Note that your post count will not increase in this forum.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Post by shadowhunter » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm

I want to make one event, so I would like to have advice from....Event Manager, as well.
SpoilerShow
Mr. Yoruichi, have saw something else at Boys dorm?
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2020 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2020 Male Favorite: Kageyama Shigeo
2019 Female Favorite: Uraraka Ochako
2019 Male Favorite: Edward Elric
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck

Post by Grish » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Thinking about it a little more, my other theory is: what if the attempt on my life was just the murderer creating an alibi? I mean, two murders in one night is weird. Maybe they planned to get caught trying to kill me, so they could claim that they couldn't possibly have been in the boys' dorm at the same time? If that were the case, the most likely suspects would probably be one of the girls who acted to save me. I don't know, is this a little far-fetched?
I just think it's weird that the headmaster didn't give me any sort of chance to defend myself, or even any notification or anything like that, yet the murder attempt on me still failed...
MALTumblr
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2020 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
2020 Male Favorite: Ray
2019 Female Favorite: Rachel Gardner
2019 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe

Post by WoodyMC » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Before that, there was something quite strange i need to make clear of

Valie-chan, you discovered Grish in that situation and informed us while wearing nothing but the towel, correct? Isnt it funny why you didnt just shout out and let everybody around there (like Min) know, but instead ran into... say, the scene of the real murder?
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:15 pm

WoodyMC wrote:Before that, there was something quite strange i need to make clear of

Valie-chan, you discovered Grish in that situation and informed us while wearing nothing but the towel, correct? Isnt it funny why you didnt just shout out and let everybody around there (like Min) know, but instead ran into... say, the scene of the real murder?
But but- I thought we lost Grish. :(
And I didn't know that "that" happened before.
Don't blame me if the story feels not linear and can stupidly and easily turn into hentai. I'm not the one writing it.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Grish » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:15 pm

People I'd like to investigate:

Min and Valie, for the reasons I mentioned above.
Chris and shadowhunter, who knew about the katana in the dorms.
Woody and Maou, who were trying to figure out how to get into the girls' bath the other day (maybe they figured something out?), and would have been able to sneak into Just's room without attracting much notice.
MALTumblr
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:09 am

Grish wrote:People I'd like to investigate:

Woody and Maou, who were trying to figure out how to get into the girls' bath the other day (maybe they figured something out?), and would have been able to sneak into Just's room without attracting much notice.
Which reason?

Ah whatever I just say my alibi here. Reverend has mid tests and loads of project deadlines next week.
- I spent almost every free time after the first time skip on the new female bath.
- In all the free times between Day 8 & 9, I either did interaction or got interacted.
- Min was on the female bath on day 8 evening and day 9 morning. (and at day 9 morning, you were there, too, Grish.)
- Another people who were in the bath between those times were Niwa & Paru.
- But I haven't explored the female bath. (Though by some "redactional mistake", I found out the existence of a few items in the female bath.)
- I explored the girls' dorm on Day 9 Evening. I found out a few things, but none of them are sharp things like a katana. I wanted to explore it again, but somebody killed Just. ._.

What I think:
- I don't think it's a girl. The Headmaster said you can't enter other gender's room.

- It's odd how Amelie said it's her laptop even though it was destroyed to blob by the Headmaster back in day 1.
How many laptop does she actually brings?
Nah, the more odd thing is: the one who presented the laptop with Chi-chan was Avery. So, why did Amelie said it was her laptop? Avery only said that Amelie helped her with the programming, not with borrowing him her supposedly-destroyed laptop.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Agatsuma Zen'itsu
2019 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2019 Male Favorite: Shiota Nagisa
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo

Post by exec » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:41 am

Reverend wrote:

Which reason?

Ah whatever I just say my alibi here. Reverend has mid tests and loads of project deadlines next week.
- I spent almost every free time after the first time skip on the new female bath.
- In all the free times between Day 8 & 9, I either did interaction or got interacted.
- Min was on the female bath on day 8 evening and day 9 morning. (and at day 9 morning, you were there, too, Grish.)
- Another people who were in the bath between those times were Niwa & Paru.
- But I haven't explored the female bath. (Though by some "redactional mistake", I found out the existence of a few items in the female bath.)
- I explored the girls' dorm on Day 9 Evening. I found out a few things, but none of them are sharp things like a katana. I wanted to explore it again, but somebody killed Just. ._.

What I think:
- I don't think it's a girl. The Headmaster said you can't enter other gender's room.

- It's odd how Amelie said it's her laptop even though it was destroyed to blob by the Headmaster back in day 1.
How many laptop does she actually brings?
Nah, the more odd thing is: the one who presented the laptop with Chi-chan was Avery. So, why did Amelie said it was her laptop? Avery only said that Amelie helped her with the programming, not with borrowing him her supposedly-destroyed laptop.
About the computer..
Idk myself, it's like it's suddenly my new computer apparently.
I was kinda pissed that my old computer got blown up by HM, I mean it's kinda part of my abilities to use computers, so without one it kinda sucks.
But then suddenly I got new one >_> sure I'll take it I guess, if no one minds..
Also HM wanted to motivate me by saying that someone hacked into my accounts.. I'm not sure what he is talking about, normally I'm either anonymous or hack into other people accounts to get what I need or at least I make fake accounts, ffs. I mean I'm not stupid enough to believe that I can have a private account online... Any online account is public if you know how to get to it. n00b, learn your shit before you threaten people.
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2020 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
2020 Male Favorite: Ray
2019 Female Favorite: Rachel Gardner
2019 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe

Post by WoodyMC » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:45 am

Reverend wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:Before that, there was something quite strange i need to make clear of

But but- I thought we lost Grish. :(
And I didn't know that "that" happened before.
Don't blame me if the story feels not linear and can stupidly and easily turn into hentai. I'm not the one writing it.
Valie Valie-chan, your answer is not quite satifying.

Even if you think Grish was dead, it'd be way more reasonable to just find people in the nearest place, or, the female dorm first . But consider nobody went to the male dorm with you, you must have run straight to that place, with your towel. Funny, isnt it~

I'll leave it there for now, until i got more information. Feel free to clarify anything i said in the mean time~
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam
Worships: Mutual respect
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To improve

Post by Eibbor82 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:54 am

Homura wrote:Neither do I have any clue about the Katana, though I'm sure both Min and me could use it well~
I don't do swords; I only trained in polearms, primarily quarterstaves and glaives. The only edge I'd likely have over someone (heh) where it would come to wielding a katana would be in physical fitness.

I feel like we're missing information about what happened to Grish.
ImageImage
"Seriously, who wants to be chained down?"
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:54 am

I do believe girls can enter the male dorms, but not the other way around.

(btw, the additional rule additions/clarification/current restriction should be consolidated in a place, please)
spoiler alert :3
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Post by shadowhunter » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:58 am

My alibi:
1) I have known about katana, when it was too late.
2) As I said, I wouldn't like to use that old-fashioned thing.
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Grish » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:01 am

Reverend wrote:

Which reason?
I was referring to this post:
Grish wrote:Thinking about it a little more, my other theory is: what if the attempt on my life was just the murderer creating an alibi? I mean, two murders in one night is weird. Maybe they planned to get caught trying to kill me, so they could claim that they couldn't possibly have been in the boys' dorm at the same time? If that were the case, the most likely suspects would probably be one of the girls who acted to save me. I don't know, is this a little far-fetched?
I just think it's weird that the headmaster didn't give me any sort of chance to defend myself, or even any notification or anything like that, yet the murder attempt on me still failed...
MALTumblr
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Sorry for the late appearance (thanks to my RL).
shadowhunter wrote:I want to make one event, so I would like to have advice from....Event Manager, as well.
SpoilerShow
Mr. Yoruichi, have saw something else at Boys dorm?
Well, I don't think I saw anything odd, and my room is at the back of Just's room (BD3 & BD4) if you look at the map.
Actually I think it will be better if we ask Genji, Kano, Avery, Amélie and Toadie, because their room is the nearest and they will definitely saw it if anything odd happened.
Btw, I think around this Institution, from place to place, there will be some sort of contraption, and there are weapons hidden inside. Although I personally don't think a katana would actually hidden inside it.
ImageImage
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:19 am

Hi people, managed to get some information here.
SpoilerShow
The katana the used to kill Just is from the hallway, and it's behind one of the drawings.
Also, from the red footprint (obviously it's blood), it is pretty small size, so it may be a girl wearing boots or something.
However, there are 2 different sets of footprint, one lead to girl's dorm, and another set is kinda fade away, but it lead to second floor.
ImageImage
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Agatsuma Zen'itsu
2019 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2019 Male Favorite: Shiota Nagisa
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo

Post by exec » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

Okay, from 3 interactions I got I can tell that the killer is a female pretending to be Chibani, that's the reason she could get into the boy's dorm, Just let her in.
Also from interacting with Grish I noticed she was nervous when I showed her the video of the murder and lastly to quote Narrator "You quickly walked away. The video seemed dangerous, but you should best go somewhere else.". This was from Grish's interaction with me. My suspicion of Grish is sky-high. My baka-hacker senses are tingling.
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma

Post by Homura » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:45 pm

kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 am

tehyc wrote:Hi people, managed to get some information here.
SpoilerShow
The katana the used to kill Just is from the hallway, and it's behind one of the drawings.
Also, from the red footprint (obviously it's blood), it is pretty small size, so it may be a girl wearing boots or something.
However, there are 2 different sets of footprint, one lead to girl's dorm, and another set is kinda fade away, but it lead to second floor.
2nd floor footprints led straight to the female baths. And it seems like the mixed bath was unused
spoiler alert :3
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:57 am

The bloody boot prints mentioned by Akechi (tehyc) earlier that led to the Girl's Dorm ended in Chibani's room, where the killer threw in both his/her bloody clothes and bloody boots (it's also mentioned that the clothes probably were originally Chibani's, the killer might have ransacked Chibani's room for clothes). Then after the killer finished, there were faint bloody footprints (also previously mentioned by Akechi) leading out of the door, and led towards the second floor. But I haven't followed them yet. I'm going to follow and inspect them in my coming investigation.
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: hehehe......poggers....

Post by Kiwigiwi » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:02 pm

I found Chibani's clothes covered in blood in her room. There happened to be a cut on it as well. The bloody footprints that lead to the second floor seem to be bare. The perpetrator must have rid themselves of those boots before going upstairs... but.. to do what?

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Homura wrote:The bloody boot prints mentioned by Akechi (tehyc) earlier that led to the Girl's Dorm ended in Chibani's room, where the killer threw in both his/her bloody clothes and bloody boots (it's also mentioned that the clothes probably were originally Chibani's, the killer might have ransacked Chibani's room for clothes). Then after the killer finished, there were faint bloody footprints (also previously mentioned by Akechi) leading out of the door, and led towards the second floor. But I haven't followed them yet. I'm going to follow and inspect them in my coming investigation.
"More likely than not, they were the killer’s clothes, which meant that someone probably ransacked Chibani’s room for clothes and threw them in here." This line is confusing to me. It might instead mean the killer ransacked Chibani’s room for clean clothes to wear out, otherwise he/she would have to then go into his/her own room for a clothes change before going anywhere else (for example the second floor). This might be the correct case. I'm not sure.