Page 2 of 3

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm
by shadowhunter
I want to make one event, so I would like to have advice from....Event Manager, as well.
SpoilerShow
Mr. Yoruichi, have saw something else at Boys dorm?

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:55 pm
by Grish
Thinking about it a little more, my other theory is: what if the attempt on my life was just the murderer creating an alibi? I mean, two murders in one night is weird. Maybe they planned to get caught trying to kill me, so they could claim that they couldn't possibly have been in the boys' dorm at the same time? If that were the case, the most likely suspects would probably be one of the girls who acted to save me. I don't know, is this a little far-fetched?
I just think it's weird that the headmaster didn't give me any sort of chance to defend myself, or even any notification or anything like that, yet the murder attempt on me still failed...

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:54 pm
by WoodyMC
Before that, there was something quite strange i need to make clear of

Valie-chan, you discovered Grish in that situation and informed us while wearing nothing but the towel, correct? Isnt it funny why you didnt just shout out and let everybody around there (like Min) know, but instead ran into... say, the scene of the real murder?

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:15 pm
by Reverend
WoodyMC wrote:Before that, there was something quite strange i need to make clear of

Valie-chan, you discovered Grish in that situation and informed us while wearing nothing but the towel, correct? Isnt it funny why you didnt just shout out and let everybody around there (like Min) know, but instead ran into... say, the scene of the real murder?
But but- I thought we lost Grish. :(
And I didn't know that "that" happened before.
Don't blame me if the story feels not linear and can stupidly and easily turn into hentai. I'm not the one writing it.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:15 pm
by Grish
People I'd like to investigate:

Min and Valie, for the reasons I mentioned above.
Chris and shadowhunter, who knew about the katana in the dorms.
Woody and Maou, who were trying to figure out how to get into the girls' bath the other day (maybe they figured something out?), and would have been able to sneak into Just's room without attracting much notice.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:09 am
by Reverend
Grish wrote:People I'd like to investigate:

Min and Valie, for the reasons I mentioned above.
Chris and shadowhunter, who knew about the katana in the dorms.
Woody and Maou, who were trying to figure out how to get into the girls' bath the other day (maybe they figured something out?), and would have been able to sneak into Just's room without attracting much notice.
Which reason?

Ah whatever I just say my alibi here. Reverend has mid tests and loads of project deadlines next week.
- I spent almost every free time after the first time skip on the new female bath.
- In all the free times between Day 8 & 9, I either did interaction or got interacted.
- Min was on the female bath on day 8 evening and day 9 morning. (and at day 9 morning, you were there, too, Grish.)
- Another people who were in the bath between those times were Niwa & Paru.
- But I haven't explored the female bath. (Though by some "redactional mistake", I found out the existence of a few items in the female bath.)
- I explored the girls' dorm on Day 9 Evening. I found out a few things, but none of them are sharp things like a katana. I wanted to explore it again, but somebody killed Just. ._.

What I think:
- I don't think it's a girl. The Headmaster said you can't enter other gender's room.

- It's odd how Amelie said it's her laptop even though it was destroyed to blob by the Headmaster back in day 1.
How many laptop does she actually brings?
Nah, the more odd thing is: the one who presented the laptop with Chi-chan was Avery. So, why did Amelie said it was her laptop? Avery only said that Amelie helped her with the programming, not with borrowing him her supposedly-destroyed laptop.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:41 am
by exec
Reverend wrote:
Grish wrote:People I'd like to investigate:

Min and Valie, for the reasons I mentioned above.
Chris and shadowhunter, who knew about the katana in the dorms.
Woody and Maou, who were trying to figure out how to get into the girls' bath the other day (maybe they figured something out?), and would have been able to sneak into Just's room without attracting much notice.
Which reason?

Ah whatever I just say my alibi here. Reverend has mid tests and loads of project deadlines next week.
- I spent almost every free time after the first time skip on the new female bath.
- In all the free times between Day 8 & 9, I either did interaction or got interacted.
- Min was on the female bath on day 8 evening and day 9 morning. (and at day 9 morning, you were there, too, Grish.)
- Another people who were in the bath between those times were Niwa & Paru.
- But I haven't explored the female bath. (Though by some "redactional mistake", I found out the existence of a few items in the female bath.)
- I explored the girls' dorm on Day 9 Evening. I found out a few things, but none of them are sharp things like a katana. I wanted to explore it again, but somebody killed Just. ._.

What I think:
- I don't think it's a girl. The Headmaster said you can't enter other gender's room.

- It's odd how Amelie said it's her laptop even though it was destroyed to blob by the Headmaster back in day 1.
How many laptop does she actually brings?
Nah, the more odd thing is: the one who presented the laptop with Chi-chan was Avery. So, why did Amelie said it was her laptop? Avery only said that Amelie helped her with the programming, not with borrowing him her supposedly-destroyed laptop.
About the computer..
Idk myself, it's like it's suddenly my new computer apparently.
I was kinda pissed that my old computer got blown up by HM, I mean it's kinda part of my abilities to use computers, so without one it kinda sucks.
But then suddenly I got new one >_> sure I'll take it I guess, if no one minds..
Also HM wanted to motivate me by saying that someone hacked into my accounts.. I'm not sure what he is talking about, normally I'm either anonymous or hack into other people accounts to get what I need or at least I make fake accounts, ffs. I mean I'm not stupid enough to believe that I can have a private account online... Any online account is public if you know how to get to it. n00b, learn your shit before you threaten people.
Image

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:45 am
by WoodyMC
Reverend wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:Before that, there was something quite strange i need to make clear of

Valie-chan, you discovered Grish in that situation and informed us while wearing nothing but the towel, correct? Isnt it funny why you didnt just shout out and let everybody around there (like Min) know, but instead ran into... say, the scene of the real murder?
But but- I thought we lost Grish. :(
And I didn't know that "that" happened before.
Don't blame me if the story feels not linear and can stupidly and easily turn into hentai. I'm not the one writing it.
Valie Valie-chan, your answer is not quite satifying.

Even if you think Grish was dead, it'd be way more reasonable to just find people in the nearest place, or, the female dorm first . But consider nobody went to the male dorm with you, you must have run straight to that place, with your towel. Funny, isnt it~

I'll leave it there for now, until i got more information. Feel free to clarify anything i said in the mean time~

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:54 am
by Eibbor82
Homura wrote:Neither do I have any clue about the Katana, though I'm sure both Min and me could use it well~
I don't do swords; I only trained in polearms, primarily quarterstaves and glaives. The only edge I'd likely have over someone (heh) where it would come to wielding a katana would be in physical fitness.

I feel like we're missing information about what happened to Grish.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:54 am
by kanohistorm
I do believe girls can enter the male dorms, but not the other way around.

(btw, the additional rule additions/clarification/current restriction should be consolidated in a place, please)

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:58 am
by shadowhunter
My alibi:
1) I have known about katana, when it was too late.
2) As I said, I wouldn't like to use that old-fashioned thing.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:01 am
by Grish
Reverend wrote:
Grish wrote:People I'd like to investigate:

Min and Valie, for the reasons I mentioned above.
Chris and shadowhunter, who knew about the katana in the dorms.
Woody and Maou, who were trying to figure out how to get into the girls' bath the other day (maybe they figured something out?), and would have been able to sneak into Just's room without attracting much notice.
Which reason?
I was referring to this post:
Grish wrote:Thinking about it a little more, my other theory is: what if the attempt on my life was just the murderer creating an alibi? I mean, two murders in one night is weird. Maybe they planned to get caught trying to kill me, so they could claim that they couldn't possibly have been in the boys' dorm at the same time? If that were the case, the most likely suspects would probably be one of the girls who acted to save me. I don't know, is this a little far-fetched?
I just think it's weird that the headmaster didn't give me any sort of chance to defend myself, or even any notification or anything like that, yet the murder attempt on me still failed...

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:33 pm
by tehyc
Sorry for the late appearance (thanks to my RL).
shadowhunter wrote:I want to make one event, so I would like to have advice from....Event Manager, as well.
SpoilerShow
Mr. Yoruichi, have saw something else at Boys dorm?
Well, I don't think I saw anything odd, and my room is at the back of Just's room (BD3 & BD4) if you look at the map.
Actually I think it will be better if we ask Genji, Kano, Avery, Amélie and Toadie, because their room is the nearest and they will definitely saw it if anything odd happened.
Btw, I think around this Institution, from place to place, there will be some sort of contraption, and there are weapons hidden inside. Although I personally don't think a katana would actually hidden inside it.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:19 am
by tehyc
Hi people, managed to get some information here.
SpoilerShow
The katana the used to kill Just is from the hallway, and it's behind one of the drawings.
Also, from the red footprint (obviously it's blood), it is pretty small size, so it may be a girl wearing boots or something.
However, there are 2 different sets of footprint, one lead to girl's dorm, and another set is kinda fade away, but it lead to second floor.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am
by exec
Okay, from 3 interactions I got I can tell that the killer is a female pretending to be Chibani, that's the reason she could get into the boy's dorm, Just let her in.
Also from interacting with Grish I noticed she was nervous when I showed her the video of the murder and lastly to quote Narrator "You quickly walked away. The video seemed dangerous, but you should best go somewhere else.". This was from Grish's interaction with me. My suspicion of Grish is sky-high. My baka-hacker senses are tingling.
Image

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:45 pm
by Homura
Image

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 am
by kanohistorm
tehyc wrote:Hi people, managed to get some information here.
SpoilerShow
The katana the used to kill Just is from the hallway, and it's behind one of the drawings.
Also, from the red footprint (obviously it's blood), it is pretty small size, so it may be a girl wearing boots or something.
However, there are 2 different sets of footprint, one lead to girl's dorm, and another set is kinda fade away, but it lead to second floor.
2nd floor footprints led straight to the female baths. And it seems like the mixed bath was unused

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:57 am
by Homura
The bloody boot prints mentioned by Akechi (tehyc) earlier that led to the Girl's Dorm ended in Chibani's room, where the killer threw in both his/her bloody clothes and bloody boots (it's also mentioned that the clothes probably were originally Chibani's, the killer might have ransacked Chibani's room for clothes). Then after the killer finished, there were faint bloody footprints (also previously mentioned by Akechi) leading out of the door, and led towards the second floor. But I haven't followed them yet. I'm going to follow and inspect them in my coming investigation.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:02 pm
by Kiwigiwi
I found Chibani's clothes covered in blood in her room. There happened to be a cut on it as well. The bloody footprints that lead to the second floor seem to be bare. The perpetrator must have rid themselves of those boots before going upstairs... but.. to do what?

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 2)

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:22 pm
by Homura
Homura wrote:The bloody boot prints mentioned by Akechi (tehyc) earlier that led to the Girl's Dorm ended in Chibani's room, where the killer threw in both his/her bloody clothes and bloody boots (it's also mentioned that the clothes probably were originally Chibani's, the killer might have ransacked Chibani's room for clothes). Then after the killer finished, there were faint bloody footprints (also previously mentioned by Akechi) leading out of the door, and led towards the second floor. But I haven't followed them yet. I'm going to follow and inspect them in my coming investigation.
"More likely than not, they were the killer’s clothes, which meant that someone probably ransacked Chibani’s room for clothes and threw them in here." This line is confusing to me. It might instead mean the killer ransacked Chibani’s room for clean clothes to wear out, otherwise he/she would have to then go into his/her own room for a clothes change before going anywhere else (for example the second floor). This might be the correct case. I'm not sure.