LMSI - The Trial Thread (Chapter 2)

Are you bored waiting for results or that next match day? Start or play a game here! Note that your post count will not increase in this forum.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

LMSI - The Trial Thread (Chapter 2)

Post by Momento10 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:13 am

Welcome to the Trial Thread. Here you can discuss, with the evidence that you have collected based on your interactions and the choices you have made in your particular story, who you believe is the culprit of the murder. There will be a time limit for this, so please be aware of that as you continue on with your discussion. Note that this thread is meant to be used by the characters who have participated in the LSMI thread. Dead people cannot participate because they cannot shout “Objection!” No voice overs, spirit mediums, etc. A reminder that this is not be confused with the Discussion Thread, Free Time Thread, Investigation Thread, and Judgement Thread.

Note that the Headmaster will also be participating in this thread. Whether or not the Headmaster decides to put some two cents into the cauldron and whether or not the statements are believable are up to your decision. Please be advised that you can only use the evidence based on what you have seen on your particular story or participation, and not through other people’s stories, as that would be considered unfair.

And remember, have fun lying, backstabbing, bribing, and pointing fingers at each other.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: LMSI - The Trial Thread (Chapter 2)

Post by shadowhunter » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:43 am

Since I had some thoughts about this from first minute, I made some observations.
1) Except victim, only 4 persons have known about katana.
2) All of them have alibi.
3) But one of them was the actual murder.
4) Who could try to look as Chibani? Who was uncertain about everything? Who has worn a bloody buttoned shirt?
Is it worth to say?
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:43 am

Greeeesh did you murder poor Just-kun :<

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Alphinaud's carbuncle
Melon Pan: 81
2018 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2018 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: ZackRay

Post by Kiwigiwi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:05 am

The bloody footprints from the female dorm that lead up to the 2nd floor end in the female bath; unsuprisingly since the water and steam from the bath would have washed them off.

It is worth noting that nothing else seemed out of place in the female bath; the place where Grish was allegedly attacked.

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:19 am

shadowhunter wrote:Since I had some thoughts about this from first minute, I made some observations.
Can we know who is that 4 persons?
ImageImage
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe

Post by WoodyMC » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:21 am

Haiiii local trickster at your service. Spent free times lazying around so not many helpful clues did i have. Well, except for this interesting alibi of Crow-tan the gunner~

According to Crow, she and Paru were at the mixed bath when the latter suddenly decided to peek into the female bath through the window. They found Min there and had a small conversation with her, getting to know Valie was with Min too but left earlier. Shortly after they closed the window and went back to where they were, Gara heard a splash from the female bathroom, like something or someone fell into a bath. What happened next when Min found out Grish ... you guys already knew~
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:22 am

tehyc wrote:
shadowhunter wrote:Since I had some thoughts about this from first minute, I made some observations.
- Akechi
- Chris
- Jimmy
- Grish
Eater-of-All
Dragon slayer
Dragon slayer
Badges:
Melon Pan: 65

Post by Eater-of-All » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:36 am

Day 9 midnight wrote:Grish: Just… Just… his blood…
Poor thing! Imagining Just's blood without ever leaving the female bath must have been terrifying!
SpoilerShow
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Eater-of-All wrote:
Day 9 midnight wrote:Grish: Just… Just… his blood…
Poor thing! Imagining Just's blood without ever leaving the female bath must have been terrifying!
yandere never has any problem imagining the scenes she wants to happen.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:00 pm

shadowhunter wrote:
tehyc wrote:
- Akechi
- Chris
- Jimmy
- Grish
I not really sure about this in general, but we will just put this here for reference.
Also, although I'm not very sure, but I think that Grish, Suika and Iris are not the murderer.
ImageImage
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:04 pm

But you know something is odd (baka Jimmy, why u no post this!? -_-)
SpoilerShow
Day 10 Afternoon wrote: There was something odd sticking out from one of the bins near the female bath entrance. Upon closer inspection, it turns out to be a bloody buttoned shirt.

Valie: The killer’s bloody shirt?

Jimmy: Looks like it. There’s a cut in the shirt as well. A piece of it seems to be missing. It’s similar to what I’ve seen in the room.
Grish's Profile wrote: Name: Grish
Height: 5'1" (156cm)
Weight: 115lb (53kg)
Clothes: Button-up shirt, hoodie, cargo shorts
Accessories: Cap, glasses
Room: GD5
As it is, it's pretty clear who own the shirt, yeah.

But what I said is odd is that:
1. Why there's no blood in the water at the bath? (while there are blood in the way to the bath?)
2. If Grish did bring the katana in, how did she get wounded?
(I remembered someone saying about a spike trap or something in the boy dorm, although I can't find the post, but... there's no blood in that either.)

I'm just thinking... did Just try to kill Grish, instead?
did Grish enter Just's room... on a completely different motive? One motive that evolved in such a stupid manner that somehow it turned into a murder?
And actually, why we even listen to this stupid maniac that claimed itself "Headmaster"!? We have 2 hackers, a bunch of people that expertise on arms, (did have) a mechanic, a trickster and 2 informers, an astronaut, a mahou shoujo that can use magic once we find a way to get her power back, and a "docker" whose magic to call her bunch of OP alien girls somehow still work!?
(and a bunch of other people whose abilities... well we'll find a way to use them.)
Why did this stupid story exist!? on motives that... well, as stupid as the story itself!?

Toad-chan, let's make a concert. I'll do the music and you do the singing and dancing.
This thing is too shit and too stupid to care. Singing and dancing are much more fun.

why am I playing out of character again, pyuru? the reader in me is too distraught with the way the story is told atm.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:31 pm

The tears he shed for the dead chef angered her. He had already won the heart of the most beautiful girl in school -- why would he bear affection for some other bitch?! No matter how much she had tried, there was nothing Grish could do to turn Crow-chan's eyes away from her Just-kun. No matter how much it broke her heart, Crow-chan's smile never reflected back Grish's love... it was unbearable. The longing tore into every fibre of her being, the heavy weight never left her chest. The furtive glances and 'accidental' meetings in the hallways went unnoticed by the object of her undying affection. And yet this filthy doctor spurned the love of Grish's life. In supposed grief, he turned away the one thing Grish loved more than life itself. It was intolerable. But perhaps it was the nudge that she needed to show Crow-chan the light. Perhaps it was the opportunity Grish had been waiting for all this time...

Just would pay for being so careless with his blessings. Grish would make sure of that.

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Reverend wrote:But you know something is odd (baka Jimmy, why u no post this!? -_-)
SpoilerShow
Day 10 Afternoon wrote: There was something odd sticking out from one of the bins near the female bath entrance. Upon closer inspection, it turns out to be a bloody buttoned shirt.

Valie: The killer’s bloody shirt?

Jimmy: Looks like it. There’s a cut in the shirt as well. A piece of it seems to be missing. It’s similar to what I’ve seen in the room.
Grish's Profile wrote: Name: Grish
Height: 5'1" (156cm)
Weight: 115lb (53kg)
Clothes: Button-up shirt, hoodie, cargo shorts
Accessories: Cap, glasses
Room: GD5
As it is, it's pretty clear who own the shirt, yeah.

But what I said is odd is that:
1. Why there's no blood in the water at the bath? (while there are blood in the way to the bath?)
2. If Grish did bring the katana in, how did she get wounded?
(I remembered someone saying about a spike trap or something in the boy dorm, although I can't find the post, but... there's no blood in that either.)

I'm just thinking... did Just try to kill Grish, instead?
did Grish enter Just's room... on a completely different motive? One motive that evolved in such a stupid manner that somehow it turned into a murder?
And actually, why we even listen to this stupid maniac that claimed itself "Headmaster"!? We have 2 hackers, a bunch of people that expertise on arms, (did have) a mechanic, a trickster and 2 informers, an astronaut, a mahou shoujo that can use magic once we find a way to get her power back, and a "docker" whose magic to call her bunch of OP alien girls somehow still work!?
(and a bunch of other people whose abilities... well we'll find a way to use them.)
Why did this stupid story exist!? on motives that... well, as stupid as the story itself!?

Toad-chan, let's make a concert. I'll do the music and you do the singing and dancing.
This thing is too shit and too stupid to care. Singing and dancing are much more fun.

why am I playing out of character again, pyuru? the reader in me is too distraught with the way the story is told atm.
SpoilerShow
Jimmy revealed pieces of brown fabric scattered near the doorway.

Jimmy: Looks like our killer doesn’t really know how to handle the katana properly and ripped a piece of Chibani’s clothing off by mistake before pulling the killer blow.
Avery: We can just tell you what we saw in the laptop. Woody, Jimmy, and I all saw the data with her.

Jiimy: To make a long story short, someone tried to get Just sexually excited before stabbing him with his own sword.

Woody: No fair, that was my joke. At least, let me say it first.
Ouch, that was so dank.
And I surely prefer rap in case of music.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Why did valie left the baths only to return later though? Its not like she simply forgotten something and returned to fetch since she went back in with only a towel. Also worth mentioning are two points....

1) had she started screaming when she found grish, Min, paru and gara were all within the vincinity and would be alerted right away... Instead it was Min who alerted paru.

2) if grish went to the baths to take a bath, her clothes are accessible to anyone ( as long as they are female)

Maybe im getting completely played here by grish, but i want these questions answered
spoiler alert :3
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:57 pm

kanohistorm wrote:Why did valie left the baths only to return later though? Its not like she simply forgotten something and returned to fetch since she went back in with only a towel. Also worth mentioning are two points....

1) had she started screaming when she found grish, Min, paru and gara were all within the vincinity and would be alerted right away... Instead it was Min who alerted paru.

2) if grish went to the baths to take a bath, her clothes are accessible to anyone ( as long as they are female)

Maybe im getting completely played here by grish, but i want these questions answered
any question that is related to my character has been answered in the investigation discussion. Thank you very much.
SummaryShow
I'M NOT THE ONE MAKING THE STORY!? BLAME THE STORY-TELLER!? -_-
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:42 am

Grish is a wolf in sheep's clothing?! Grish is a sheep in wolf's clothing?! Which one is it!? Or are they both the same person all along?! PLOT TWIST!!!!!!11!!!!

By the way, I find our dear gymnast Momo's interpretation of a potential scene prior to the death of Just very... appropriate? Is that the right word?
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:39 am

Because nothing has happened for the last 3 days, I am going to close this thread and set up the judgement thread now. Good luck trying to find the killer. You're going to need it.