LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Are you bored waiting for results or that next match day? Start or play a game here! Note that your post count will not increase in this forum.
User avatar
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6045
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 am
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by Momento10 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Welcome to the Investigation Thread. Here, you may act out as your character to discuss about the relative events that have happened so far in the story. You can use this thread as an open forum to discuss what you have found with other people, what you have observed and would like to share with other people, etc. This is your chance to really go all out with acting out as your character and play around with a variety of personal character choices that you would like to share in the form of words. Again, this thread is mainly for those participating in the LSMI Thread. Dead people cannot participate because they cannot talk. No shamanism, spirit calling, etc. A reminder that this is not be confused with the Discussion Thread, Free Time Thread, Trial Thread, and Judgement Thread.

Note that any information to be released here is open for all characters to use. Just because you may have read someone else’s story, which I would kindly as you not to, does not mean that you can use it as a means of evidence during the Trial Period. You can hint or suggest that something took place there that might be of use during the trial, such as “Mr. X, I noticed that you went to Location A. Can you inform us what you have found there,” etc. As long as you do not outright say that Ms. Y found Evidence A, you are fine, for there may or may not be a reason as to why so and so is not relaying this information out to the public. You can always come back to this thread to cross reference and examine the things you say and do during the Trial Period.

And remember, the Headmanster is always watching you...
Image
User avatar
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6407
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 pm
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?
Location: Sakurasou

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by kanohistorm » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:50 am

So it seems like the murderer went from the instrument room to the art room
Image
spoiler alert :3
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:10 am

Nothing in the bath or the kitchen~
Image
User avatar
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by Reverend » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 am

My investigation result turned out to be unappropriate for posting in public....
What should I do now? ><


Last night, a raven appeared in my dream and started croaking so loudly and then attacked me and stole my tongue. Then everything started to blur and then I woke up and realized it was a dream. I went back to sleep again and the same dream showed up again (and again and again thus I ended up not having a good sleep last night ><)

I guess it's a sign that I should say the truth before I regretted it
Headmaster wrote:
Day 18 Morning > Art RoomShow
Concerned for what you had just witnessed, you decided to head over to the art room to see if everything was alright. When you arrived there, you noticed that there were several people there who were also looking around for clues. You decided to head over to the group.

Kiko: Hey, Valie. This isn’t really the nicest thing to look at, isn’t it?

Valie: I personally don’t want to know who would even consider this as art.

Iris: Well, we have to find the murderer soon. I’m starting to feel uncomfortable just staing here.

Kiko: Let’s start looking for clues then, alright?

The three of you decided to inspect the body to start off. You noticed that there was a dark blotch on Toadie’s skirt.

Valie: Is this…ink of some kind?

Iris: Oh my gosh, look.

Underneath the skirt was blood covering the majority of Toadie’s lower region.

Valie: Disgusting. Why does there have to be so much blood?

Iris: I think someone attacked Toadie there. Could it be that the death was due to blood loss?

Valie: But what exactly would be used to create such a big mess? A knife? A hammer? Oh no, just thinking about it makes me want to faint.

Kiko searched through the trash bin filled with paper.

Kiko: Look at this mess. Did someone forget to throw the trash away from this room?

Upon closer inspection, Kiko noticed that there was a bit of blood hidden underneath the paper. Digging through the mess, she touched something that immediately pulled her back.

Iris: What happened?

Kiko: I don’t know, but I think I touched something really weird.

Valie: It might be something worth looking at. Take it out.

Kiko: But I really don’t want to.

Valie: Well, I’m not touching it.

Iris: What if you just tipped it over?

Kiko: I really hope it’s nothing too scary.

Kiko dumped the contents out of the bin and onto the floor. What came out was a bunch of paper with blood and a male body part. When the three of you realized what that piece actually was, you immediately turned away.

Valie: Ugh, why is that there, of all places?

Iris: Who would even think about putting it there? The killer?

Kiko: Wait, hold on. The bloody portion of Toadie’s skirt. The bloody pieces of paper. That…part of the body in the trash bin. What if that piece actually belongs to…

The three of you simultaneously looked at Toadie’s body and quickly peeked at what could be a missing portion of Toadie’s body.

Iris: Wait, doesn’t that mean that…

Valie: Did I just see…

Valie fainted.

Iris: Valie, stay with us. Valie.

Kiko: Looks like that was too much for her to handle.

Iris: I think a lot of people might not be able to not see that.

Kiko: I wonder if we should tell everyone about this.

Iris: If it will help us get closer to the truth, we may need to do that.

Kiko: Sure. Iris, if you can take Valie to her room to relax, I’ll start informing people about it.

Iris: Sure, I can do that.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
User avatar
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Posts: 2911
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 am
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'
Contact:

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by kukimunstir » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Nothing in the kitchenssu but in the art room we found eepe somewhere around the ink cabinet-tucked at the back to be precise
Image
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by shadowhunter » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Headmaster wrote:a male body part.
a male body part.

a male body part.

??????!
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by blaZofgold » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:55 am

shadowhunter wrote:
Headmaster wrote:a male body part.
a male body part.

a male body part.

??????!
WHICH male body part.
Image
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by shadowhunter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 am

blaZofgold wrote:
shadowhunter wrote:
Headmaster wrote:a male body part.
a male body part.

a male body part.

??????!
WHICH male body part.
I was referring to Valie.
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2966
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto
2017 Female Favorite: Kanbe Kotori
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by RailWarrior » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:56 pm

As I refuse to contact the headmaster, I am rarely allowed to keep memories of my exploration of the building. However, as I was looking through my device, I came across a memo on which I wrote "Paru secretly leaves the art room on the evening of the 17th."

I think we all know of her...inclinations, if you will, and how she very openly wanted to do...things...to Toadie. With the recent disturbing information coming to light, I can only think that Paru killed Toadie after discovering he was not who, or rather what, he claimed to be.


I also have reason to believe that Woody is a chronic sexual harasser, and may have killed Toadie in disgust when he discovered the latter was actually male.
User avatar
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Posts: 2523
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by tehyc » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 am

I think it's just some imagination of mine, but since the murder happened on the morning of Day 18...
On the Day 17 evening, I was in the male bath room alone, but after certain time, I felt at odd presence behind me. I did look around but no one was there. First I though it was because of the heat, but I don't know, I mean, maybe there's really someone there?
blaZofgold wrote:Nothing in the bath or the kitchen~
Male or female or mixed bath?
ImageImage
User avatar
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Posts: 1647
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe
Location: Tanuki Hotpot

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by WoodyMC » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:07 am

RailWarrior wrote:I also have reason to believe that Woody is a chronic sexual harasser, and may have killed Toadie in disgust when he discovered the latter was actually male.
I would appreciate that you leave me aside from your colorful fantasy. It's hard for us trickster these days to maintain our status with that kind of impression :roll:

Also fyi i was in photography room with info-chan and staff-chan the evening the murder occured. You can ask them to confirm if you want~
WOODY PEACE OUT!
Image
User avatar
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by Reverend » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:55 pm

But tbh I am a bit confused.
If Toadie was indeed a boy, why the hell did the system give him room in Girl's Dormitory (instead of boys?) you shouldn't have created separate dormitory, Momento. I asked for room number, at the time. I would have been fine if the dormitory is mixed.
Also, why do "that" need to be cut off? and the pool of blood suggests that Toadie died bcs of loss of blood. Problem is: you don't die directly bcs of loss of blood (loss of blood takes time to kill you) so why didn't Toadie try to leave any hint?
Somebody should try to investigate the scene of the murder, again. (But sorry I can't do it myself, bcs if you noticed, I set a law to myself that I don't do interaction in rows.)

Ah I speak out of chara again. But then again, Headmaster has been rp-ing my chara all wrong, either. (and I was pretty sure I explained enough in submission form back then. Also, he could have just asked if he doesnt' get it.)
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
User avatar
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo
2017 Female Favorite: Holo
2017 Male Favorite: Felix Argyle
Contact:

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by exec » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:46 pm

I guess I need to start talking.
So I investigated the crime scene while interrogating Paru.
I found black ink coming out from corpse's mouth and Paru confirmed that it's the type of ink she uses for her manga.
Also there were stains of ink on corpse's skirt indicating that someone wiped their hands with it.
After all of that I noticed a smell coming from under the skirt, obviously I checked what was under there and I've seen a lot of blood coming out from the lower region of the body.
Among everything I noticed that Paru and Toadie were on bad terms with each other. Obviously Paru is denying her involvement in the murder.
However, Paru did say something interesting about Suika and Toadie being alone there when she left for bed.
So I decided to crack on Suika a little bit and see where lies the truth.
:Himari:
Image
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2966
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto
2017 Female Favorite: Kanbe Kotori
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:00 pm

WoodyMC wrote:
RailWarrior wrote:I also have reason to believe that Woody is a chronic sexual harasser, and may have killed Toadie in disgust when he discovered the latter was actually male.
I would appreciate that you leave me aside from your colorful fantasy. It's hard for us trickster these days to maintain our status with that kind of impression :roll:
Please drop the act. When I look through all the messages on my device, over half of them is from you, saying the same thing, "Are you moe?" I looked up the term, and it refers to strong affection leading to sexual desires. Not only are you spamming me, you'r essentially saying to my face that I'm part of your sexual fantasies. Frankly, it's disturbing. Who's to say you weren't doing the same to Toadie?

Or do you want to claim someone else has been using your device?
User avatar
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Posts: 1647
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe
Location: Tanuki Hotpot

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by WoodyMC » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:09 pm

RailWarrior wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:
RailWarrior wrote:I also have reason to believe that Woody is a chronic sexual harasser, and may have killed Toadie in disgust when he discovered the latter was actually male.
I would appreciate that you leave me aside from your colorful fantasy. It's hard for us trickster these days to maintain our status with that kind of impression :roll:
Please drop the act. When I look through all the messages on my device, over half of them is from you, saying the same thing, "Are you moe?" I looked up the term, and it refers to strong affection leading to sexual desires. Not only are you spamming me, you'r essentially saying to my face that I'm part of your sexual fantasies. Frankly, it's disturbing. Who's to say you weren't doing the same to Toadie?

Or do you want to claim someone else has been using your device?
Your argument is heavily missing the main point. Suppose it were me who sent that bunch of message to you, and suppose those messages actualky have that kind of meaning, that would simply mean i'm actually interested in male, no? If that's the case, what reason do i have to kill Toadie when i found out he's actually a guy?

I suggest that you have some night sleep and ofc, good potatoes to calm down~
Image
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2966
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto
2017 Female Favorite: Kanbe Kotori
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Fetishes come in many forms. You may be into necrophilia for all we know.
User avatar
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Posts: 1647
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe
Location: Tanuki Hotpot

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by WoodyMC » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:31 pm

The way you used "may" just indicated that there's no such reason to believe i'm a murderer~
Image
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2966
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto
2017 Female Favorite: Kanbe Kotori
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:40 pm

It merely means I'm unclear on your motive, not that you are clear of suspicion.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by shadowhunter » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:30 am

After looking to his room, I might say he had some girlish stuff.

Though he tried to hide men's clothes.
User avatar
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo
2017 Female Favorite: Holo
2017 Male Favorite: Felix Argyle
Contact:

Re: LMSI - The Investigation Thread (Chapter 3)

Post by exec » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Went to the instrument room, talked to Suika.
Nothing much in instrument room except the fact that épée is missing. I don't think you can use that to cut anything of, but you can thrust with it.
There were some interesting inconsistency Suika is saying that she was with Toadie and Paru, but left with Paru. Also she noticed the cold war that was happening between the two.
So who is lying?
However, I noticed the wording was a bit off. So Suika said: "Paru and I left roughly at the same time.", meaning that they didn't do it at the same time, also when people say roughly they usually mean after, since they can't know if the person left after them, but they do know if the person went away before them. Not sure how this helps, but it's something.
:Sunako:
Image
Post Reply