Are you bored waiting for results or that next match day? Start or play a game here! Note that your post count will not increase in this forum.
- [Apprentice Magician]
- Posts: 3019
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 am
- Melon Pan: 55
- 2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
- 2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
- 2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
- 2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
- Location: China
Grand Theatre is not related to the murder~
- Space cowboy
- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
- Worships: God, the real one
- Melon Pan: 50
- 2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
- Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
- Location: Shioshishio
To be more precise, the spa? Spa and Nails.tehyc wrote:I think it's just some imagination of mine, but since the murder happened on the morning of Day 18...
On the Day 17 evening, I was in the male bath room alone, but after certain time, I felt at odd presence behind me. I did look around but no one was there. First I though it was because of the heat, but I don't know, I mean, maybe there's really someone there?Male or female or mixed bath?blaZofgold wrote:Nothing in the bath or the kitchen~
- Posts: 6407
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 pm
- Worships: Erika Sendou
- Melon Pan: 181
- Wish: a kookie?
- Location: Sakurasou
Suika is VERY insistent that paru is the murderer. But i dont think she is aware of the epee in the instrument room whereas i discovered it along with suika, valie and others when the floor opened
spoiler alert :3
- ~Senior Member~
- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
- Melon Pan: 15
- 2018 Female Favorite: Holo
- 2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo
- 2017 Female Favorite: Holo
- 2017 Male Favorite: Felix Argyle
And that is also interesting since I spoke about the missing épée to Suika, and she just didn't know what I was talking about... How do you not remember about a weapon when you are in a closed environment with murderers around you is just beyond me.kanohistorm wrote:Suika is VERY insistent that paru is the murderer. But i dont think she is aware of the epee in the instrument room whereas i discovered it along with suika, valie and others when the floor opened
Recording wrote:Amélie: Hey, have you seen that epee?
Suika: The what?
Amélie: That sword thing that was behind this bass. Where is it?
Suika: How should I know? Maybe someone could have taken it?