- Players will be given a Servant class and be divided into two groups: Red Faction and Black Faction. No one will know anyone else's identity.
- In addition to a normal Servant class, one player on each team will be given the Assassin class.
- Each Servant will have a special ability (except Assassin). These abilities are listed further below.
- When an ability is used successfully, the user's class and allegiance is publicly mentioned.
- Communication via PM is allowed. However, there is to be NO screenshotting of information.
- During each round, each player will send a PM to the Game Master. The PM consists of the following information:
- The name of one other player. This will count as a vote towards that player. Votes are explained below.
- Whether the player wishes to use his ability. If so, include all necessary information that comes with doing so.
- At the end of each round, the GM will collect the votes. These votes are then sent to each team's Assassin. Each Assassin will decide between the top two voted players to kill. Alternatively, Assassin may elect to not kill anyone.
- Each round lasts for 24 hours. The Assassin Phase ends as soon as possible, after both Assassins have notified the GM their decisions.
- The goal of the game is to kill all enemy Servants.
- Saber - Each round, players of this class have the option to reveal their identity to one random* enemy. In exchange, that enemy's identity is revealed to Saber. This ability cannot be used again until that enemy player is dead.
- Archer - Players of this class may cast 2 votes. Additionally, each round, Archer has the option to reveal his identity to one random enemy. This enemy's ability is sealed for 3 rounds, including the round in which Archer used his ability. As long as this ability is in effect, Archer cannot use this ability again. Should this enemy player die while his ability is sealed, Archer cannot use his ability again for the rest of the game.
- Lancer - Each round, players of this class may send a PM to the Game Master with a prediction of their death. If this prediction is correct, Lancer survives, and his assailant is killed instead. Should the prediction be wrong, Lancer's identity is revealed to one random enemy, and Lancer cannot use his ability for the next two rounds.
- Rider - If Rider has a plurality of the vote, his vote count is cut by 50% (rounded up). These votes are redistributed two the second and third place players. In case of an odd vote count, the extra vote will be given to the third place player. Additionally, should Rider accumulate 4 vote reductions, he may rescue a random ally from an enemy ability. Rider's identity is revealed to both the ally and enemy.
- Caster - Once per game, Caster may send a PM containing the name of a player to the GM. The declared player cannot be one who Caster officially knows. (Here, to "officially know" a player means that player's identity has been revealed to you as a result of his ability.) The declared player has his allegiance switched with a random player from his opposing team. Caster's identity is revealed to both players.
- Berserker - Each round, Berserker has the option reveal his identity to one random enemy. This enemy is forced to use his ability. If that ability targets an enemy, Berserker is automatically chosen. This ability cannot be used again for the next three rounds.
- Shielder - Each round, Shielder may PM the Game Master with the name of one player. Should Assassin target the defended player, said player will not die. Shielder's identity is revealed to the defended player. If Shielder successfully defends another player from Assassin, he receives one counter. By using a counter, Shielder may choose to defend himself for the round. The maximum number of counters Shielder may have at any point is one.
- Saver - At the beginning of the game, Saver selects one random ally and one random enemy. Saver's identity is revealed to the enemy. If the ally dies and Saver is still alive, he is revived as if nothing happened--ability cooldowns and limitations remain in place. Once per game, before the start of the fifth round, Saver may change the player he revives by sending a PM containing the name of a player to the GM.
- Avenger - At the beginning of the game, Avenger selects one random ally and one random enemy. Avenger's identity is revealed to the enemy. If the ally dies and Avenger is still alive, the enemy is killed. Once per game, before the start of the fifth round, Avenger may change the player he kills by sending a PM containing the name of a player to the GM.
*Regarding "randomness": Before the start of the game, the GM will generate a random number for each player for each round. When a "random" ability is used, players will enter a number (likely ranging from 1 to the number of players per team). The ability will affect the player who corresponds to that number. Everything will be recorded in a google spreadsheet and released after the game. Since revision history is visible, players can confirm no fishy business is going on.
Players signed up: