bitter, depressed, weak, frustrated, but why?

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Re: bitter, depressed, weak, frustrated, but why?

Post by smartboyhw » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Ruri lost to Kanade, Mashiro lost to Mikoto, Ayase lost to Eu, Yoshino lost to Kotori.... I'm absolutely frustrated. Well, at least one miracle happened (which is the easiest, Hime prevailed against Asuna). But oh well, sounds like miracles do have a low probability to succeed. Maybe I should go back for some nCr calculations anime, sigh.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: xtina
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: christina aguilera to go on tour

Post by DarknessHid » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:17 am

i hit someone's car.
i hope i don't get my license revoked.
thank you santa
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 am

I think if you are seen with a record of it do they take your license, which is essentially if you did it once. Do it twice, you'll say that license goodbye. I hope no one got severely injured.
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by DarknessHid » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:21 am

):
Well I think the lady said she wouldn't report it. Since her car was fine.
The only casualty was my license plate that got kinda dented. And my pride.
;-;
thank you santa
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 am

You can always buy a new license. It should not be too expensive...I hope...
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:04 am

I think it all depends on where you live and the laws regarding such. In the United States, I think it even differs from state to state. Where I live, one or two fender benders isn't going to get your license revoked, unless like Momento said, it's an ongoing recurrence. Also, having your driver's license suspended is much different from having it revoked. If it's suspended, then you simply aren't supposed to drive until the suspension is over.

Again, where I live, there is probably a procedure to follow to get a new license if it gets revoked. Probably most likely, driving school for several weeks; basically having to earn your license again from scratch by proving you know how to obey traffic laws and such.

And for where I live, generally, you're never supposed to apologize or claim responsibility for the accident, because those statements could be used against you if charges are brought against you for the damages. The only thing you are supposed to do is to exchange contact information and possibly what your insurance company is, and then contact your own insurance company to see what needs to be done. Usually, the insurance will cover the damages (and the person found to be responsible will have their insurance company pay for damages to both parties, and as a result, that person's insurance premium will usually go up due to the incident.) Also, where I live, having car insurance is mandatory, although people still try to get by without it even if they are technically breaking the law without it.

My sister got into a car accident a couple of years ago. She was on her way back to her apartment and was less than five minutes away when another car ran a stop sign and sideswiped her. What's worse is that the driver had borrowed the car from a friend, the car itself was not insured, the driver didn't have a driver's license, and the driver was a minor (though possibly still legal driving age, I can't remember). Anyway, because of all that, and the economic situation the other party was in, they couldn't pay for anything so my sister's car was deemed totaled (since the amount to get it repaired cost more than the actual market value of the car), and she had to get another car.... And she was playing by the rules: not only did her car have insurance, but she had a valid license, and was obeying traffic laws. And still got burned because the other party decided not to. It's because of situations like this that I think the penalties for not having car insurance and not having valid drivers license are too lenient.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by DarknessHid » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 am

@Momento haha no worries on my part. She hasn't called me about the accident or anything, so I think I'm in the clear. Fingers crossed.

@Kordosa oh god that sucks ):
I feel bad for your sister, but hey, at least she got an excuse to purchase a new car
thank you santa
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
Worships: Magical girls
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!

Post by CureRainbow » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 pm

CureRainbow wrote:Man, I'm so relieved to have my wisdom teeth out, the doctor said it was the perfect time to remove them~
...but fuck the recovery process, this gauze I have to chew on is uncomfortable ;_; plus I can't chew and have to eat soft foods for a week or so which means no BBQ on July 4th T_T
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 am

Man....

i got flu because of bad weather in my place
really really annoying...
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 am

I just reloaded MOL points in an account that I forgot the password is. I've listed some answers for the email recovery and none of them match with the answer I provided during registration(twas like 10 years ago??), they said. fml fmfl fml ffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFF
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
simbee
Dancer
Dancer
Worships: Saber :D
Wish: Utopia~

Post by simbee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:22 pm

"A vote was already submitted from this IP address.
This ballot will not be counted.
Thank you for your participation in ISML!"

I HATE WHEN I SEE THIS!! And I really can't be bothered to vote again...
ImageImage
Gilgamesh~Show
Thanks for the Sigs Midnight-Jasper!!
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

ugh, ants in the kitchen getting to creep me out. (i know theyre not as bad a roaches but, still creep me out) im gonna need them ant traps soon. i want them minuscule creatures off the property this instant! D=<
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
houreki
~Lurking Terror~
~Lurking Terror~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 18
2020 Female Favorite: Emilia
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki

Post by houreki » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 am

I start classes tomorrow. :neko046:
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
Image ImageImage Thanks for all the awesome sigs :>
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 pm

I first don't really want to write here, but I seriously at my limit and feel want to release this damn shit feeling.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when you all only unite when there is benefits for you.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when you got those so called 'tips', did you share to the class? Maybe yes, but did the certain us get it EVEN ONCE? HELL NO! NOT EVEN ONCE!
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when something went wrong, you all always put that responsible away from yourselves and get lose at the moment you could.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when you all only can make A SINGLE ACTIVITY on work in this three years.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when everyone couldn't afford even one so called 'Class T-shirt' when you have the money to spend every weekend on shopping and whatsoever activities.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE if you couldn't EVEN INFORM everyone of us where is the class when there's a change of class or replacement class.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when I gave a slightly late information and you all blaming me for PURPOSELY inform you all late. You though this is FUN OR WHAT?! I get the information last minute, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! I myself also got things to do, unlike some of you, the only thing to do besides study is relax.
So, I got a question. What is 'unite'? Is that something I can eat? Or is that a shit in the toilet?
ImageImage
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:39 pm

tehyc wrote:I first don't really want to write here, but I seriously at my limit and feel want to release this damn shit feeling.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when you all only unite when there is benefits for you.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when you got those so called 'tips', did you share to the class? Maybe yes, but did the certain us get it EVEN ONCE? HELL NO! NOT EVEN ONCE!
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when something went wrong, you all always put that responsible away from yourselves and get lose at the moment you could.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when you all only can make A SINGLE ACTIVITY on work in this three years.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when everyone couldn't afford even one so called 'Class T-shirt' when you have the money to spend every weekend on shopping and whatsoever activities.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE if you couldn't EVEN INFORM everyone of us where is the class when there's a change of class or replacement class.
You all always say 'we as a class must unite', but this doesn't even make any SENSE when I gave a slightly late information and you all blaming me for PURPOSELY inform you all late. You though this is FUN OR WHAT?! I get the information last minute, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! I myself also got things to do, unlike some of you, the only thing to do besides study is relax.
So, I got a question. What is 'unite'? Is that something I can eat? Or is that a shit in the toilet?
Absolutely concurred. :neko046:
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm

tehyc wrote:I first don't really want to write here, but I seriously at my limit and feel want to release this damn shit feeling.
beer please, over here....
cheer urself bro.....

it's really a misfortune for you to face this kind of man
:3
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
HasbeenaHibiki
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ダークライ,クン・アゲロ・アグネス
Melon Pan: 201
2020 Female Favorite: Nakano Miku
2020 Male Favorite: Kakyoin Noriaki
2019 Female Favorite: Platelet
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime. Darkrai in Saimoe

Post by HasbeenaHibiki » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:29 am

My eye was itchy now my throat is sore.
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:39 pm

I have strep throat and a viral URTI concurrently and now I can't swallow anything and I've lost my voice and have crazy coughing fits until I throw up.

srsly how does one manage to get both viral and bacterial infections at the same time D:

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Agatsuma Zen'itsu
2019 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2019 Male Favorite: Shiota Nagisa
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo

Post by exec » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Momokutenshi wrote:I have strep throat and a viral URTI concurrently and now I can't swallow anything and I've lost my voice and have crazy coughing fits until I throw up.

srsly how does one manage to get both viral and bacterial infections at the same time D:
WTH, Momo, what have you been doing lately?! Were you in some random jungle with lots of infectious insects again?
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Worships: Kotomi of course
Wish: Everyone in the world to realize the greatness of durians

Post by DurianDude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:18 am

While I was camping I made a very poor decision and decided I don't burn easily in the sun, thus removing my need for sunscreen. Needless to say, the sun punished me for my foolishness. I now have the mother of all sunburns and my shoulders, thighs, and back have felt like they're all on fire for the last three days. However, I have learned from my mistake.

And get well soon momomo, that sounds awful :(
Fire Sisters!Show