bitter, depressed, weak, frustrated, but why?

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Worships: rider ♥ sinon ♥
Melon Pan: 110
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Kageyama Shigeo
2018 Female Favorite: Asada Shino
2018 Male Favorite: Levi
2017 Female Favorite: Furukawa Nagisa
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: being able to make everyone around me happier in some way

Re: bitter, depressed, weak, frustrated, but why?

Post by Hikari-chan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:49 pm

tehyc wrote:I don't fucking care about how you feel against that person, I don't even want to give a shit, but please don't ever treat our group like we are all shit because of that certain someone, don't mark us all as shit when we all didn't even do anything wrong.
You know what, looking at you let me have the urge to punch you in your face.
Sorry about this happening. ;_; I can only imagine it must be really frustrating to you as well as everyone else who isn't involved and are being treated poorly despite it. It sounds like it might be hard to talk it out with that person who is doing that to you and your group, but stay strong. :gumheart: I wish you the best, and let us know if anything else happens. :)

thank you so much to my wonderful santa! <3
mal | twitter
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:04 am

Who should I blame? Should I blame my parents for all of this pressure? Should I blame myself for being so indecisive? Can I last the next year with the bombardment of unnecessary questions pertaining my goal as I am trying to shape it with my own hands? The only thing I can really strike is my pillow for all of this frustration that I don't know how to manage. There goes another fluffy pillow...
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 am

Momento10 wrote:Who should I blame? Should I blame my parents for all of this pressure? Should I blame myself for being so indecisive? Can I last the next year with the bombardment of unnecessary questions pertaining my goal as I am trying to shape it with my own hands? The only thing I can really strike is my pillow for all of this frustration that I don't know how to manage. There goes another fluffy pillow...
*pats Momento*
Not sure what exact kind of problem you're facing, but sounds like something about your future :< Really gotta sort it out by yourself... But don't hesitate to spit out your doubts! Somebody may be able to give you good advice here! Wish you the best of luck and hope you'll find a solution very soon ><
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:58 am

Momento10 wrote:Who should I blame? Should I blame my parents for all of this pressure? Should I blame myself for being so indecisive? Can I last the next year with the bombardment of unnecessary questions pertaining my goal as I am trying to shape it with my own hands? The only thing I can really strike is my pillow for all of this frustration that I don't know how to manage. There goes another fluffy pillow...
Calm down for a moment Momen-san and slowly sort your mind of what's truly important and what's not. If you can, take the non-important things as if they were just chippings from a bird and move on
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Melon Pan: 50

Post by Elvinsky » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Hikari-chan wrote:
tehyc wrote:I don't fucking care about how you feel against that person, I don't even want to give a shit, but please don't ever treat our group like we are all shit because of that certain someone, don't mark us all as shit when we all didn't even do anything wrong.
Sorry about this happening. ;_; I can only imagine it must be really frustrating to you as well as everyone else who isn't involved and are being treated poorly despite it. It sounds like it might be hard to talk it out with that person who is doing that to you and your group, but stay strong. :gumheart: I wish you the best, and let us know if anything else happens. :)
@tehyc: Is this group you're referring to a group in real life, or online? (Maybe this group *points to the ISML community* in particular?)

I seriously hope it's the former. At least that's easier to resolve since you know the guy in real life.

In both cases though (and playing devil's advocate at this point), I have two words for ya: collective responsibility. As a group, it is a shared responsibility to defuse whatever tensions that may erupt within it before it actually happens.

Because your group seems to have allowed whatever the heck just happened via silent consent (even if you and your fellows think you did nothing wrong), instead of keeping whatever conflict it was limited to that guy and that certain someone, now you're reaping the consequence of that guy speaking shit about the group as a whole.

While I do hope the matter gets resolved in the best possible way, you'll have to be ready and (as Hikari-chan said) "strong" enough in case things go south.
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:

Post by Hikari-chan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:49 am

i'm tired and i don't have enough time to do anything!
:onion53:

i baked a cake yesterday and that sucked all the energy out of me helppppppppp
:onion14:

maybe i just need to sleep more...

mal | twitter
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:10 am

Hikari-chan wrote:i'm tired and i don't have enough time to do anything!

What type of cake was it?
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:

Post by Hikari-chan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:20 am

Fuijiwara wrote:

i baked a chocolate cake! we used a lot of sugar, which I initially thought would make it very sweet, but I didn't realize how not-sweet cocoa powder is! so it was actually a very nice taste, and it was very fluffy too, haha. as soon as i took it out of the oven, my boyfriend got really excited and wanted it out of the cake pan, but then it ripped in half when i flipped it out of the pan while it was still hot... but we had enough batter for a second cake, so we just layered it on top of the broken first half.

i also made a chocolate ganache to glaze on top of the cake, and whipped half of it into frosting (which we ended up not using, but it tasted good!!) it was a very fun experience, and i'm still trying to finish eating it with my sister, haha. :ascii116: i wish i could share it and we could all have a little isml tea party!

mal | twitter
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:01 am

Elvinsky wrote:
Hikari-chan wrote:
@tehyc: Is this group you're referring to a group in real life, or online? (Maybe this group *points to the ISML community* in particular?)
Real life (work place), don't worry. I won't particular care even if that happen in the net as I won't need to work with that person. I guess the timing is a little too 'good' you know lol...
Hikari-chan wrote:
Fuijiwara wrote:

i baked a chocolate cake! we used a lot of sugar, which I initially thought would make it very sweet, but I didn't realize how not-sweet cocoa powder is! so it was actually a very nice taste, and it was very fluffy too, haha. as soon as i took it out of the oven, my boyfriend got really excited and wanted it out of the cake pan, but then it ripped in half when i flipped it out of the pan while it was still hot... but we had enough batter for a second cake, so we just layered it on top of the broken first half.

i also made a chocolate ganache to glaze on top of the cake, and whipped half of it into frosting (which we ended up not using, but it tasted good!!) it was a very fun experience, and i'm still trying to finish eating it with my sister, haha. :ascii116: i wish i could share it and we could all have a little isml tea party!
Yummy~
Btw, just have a day off (not doing anything, just rest), hope you will feel better.
ImageImage
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
Worships: Magical girls
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!

Post by CureRainbow » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:10 am

SpoilerShow
Okay, before you read this and think it's ridiculous, consider how important your childhood mentors are. Even if you don't have many memories of them, you should still notice how they've helped you continue your life in a better state. Got that mindset down? Good.

My 6th grade teacher died this afternoon due to a tumor she's had for five years. We knew she was going to pass away since we were notified that she was at her final stages of the terminal cancer a few days ago, but this really hit us (or, well, at least me) hard. I know it's been over five years, but knowing that your elementary school teacher died from something terminal? It really shatters a tiny, but decent part of your childhood.

That's not the only death that's happened recently, though. My amazing friend's dad died unexpectedly a few days ago. Just a month or so ago I saw him all happy, healthy, and supportive of his daughter at an archery tournament that both of us were competing in. To think that he'd be dead now is too much of a shock for me to handle.

So, all I can say is "Rest In Peace" to the both of them. But at the same time, I'm both afraid and pissed off at how death will take more victims every day. Fuck you, Grim Reaper. Why can't you just let people live healthy and happy forever?
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:

Post by Hikari-chan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 am

CureRainbow wrote:
SpoilerShow
Okay, before you read this and think it's ridiculous, consider how important your childhood mentors are. Even if you don't have many memories of them, you should still notice how they've helped you continue your life in a better state. Got that mindset down? Good.

My 6th grade teacher died this afternoon due to a tumor she's had for five years. We knew she was going to pass away since we were notified that she was at her final stages of the terminal cancer a few days ago, but this really hit us (or, well, at least me) hard. I know it's been over five years, but knowing that your elementary school teacher died from something terminal? It really shatters a tiny, but decent part of your childhood.

That's not the only death that's happened recently, though. My amazing friend's dad died unexpectedly a few days ago. Just a month or so ago I saw him all happy, healthy, and supportive of his daughter at an archery tournament that both of us were competing in. To think that he'd be dead now is too much of a shock for me to handle.

So, all I can say is "Rest In Peace" to the both of them. But at the same time, I'm both afraid and pissed off at how death will take more victims every day. Fuck you, Grim Reaper. Why can't you just let people live healthy and happy forever?
I am also in a similar boat. And I'm so sorry for your loss. If I had learned something like that about my 6th grade teacher, I would be so upset. My 6th grade teacher and me were very close, so that would hurt me so much. I'm so sorry. :( *hugs*
suicide warningShow
My boyfriend and I have a friend from high school whose girlfriend committed suicide just last night. My boyfriend had just talked to his girlfriend a few days ago about college-related things, and apparently she had been talking to her other friends about college applications too... but somehow, it just happened. I didn't know her very well, but I was extremely sad. I was crying for a while and it totally destroyed me for a few hours. Reading our high school friend's post about her was also very devastating.
Similar to you, all I can really say is "rest in piece". It's very difficult...

mal | twitter
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:39 am

Somehow with my incredible skills at using the computer, I have succeeded in destroying the Windows 7 installation in the main partition of my laptop.

tl;dr dun goofed. Now own a brick that can open and close.
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:10 pm

.i hate people.

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue
Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Melon Pan: 55
Wish: Chocolate sundaes

Post by Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Momo wrote:.i hate people.
ImageThanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Gyate~Show
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:44 pm

*pats Momo*

Why the frustration? 0 0 Hope you'll feel better soon.
SpoilerShow
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:02 am

papers, papers, papers..
i hate them

it should be paperless system, but....
why still i had tons of paper on my desk?
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Momo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:13 am

Tokei Shikake Tenshi wrote:
This made me go out and buy nutella.
You're right, I do feel better x3
Just wrote:
*pats Momo*

Why the frustration? 0 0 Hope you'll feel better soon.
SpoilerShow
I got into (yet another) fight with my housemate last night. She's practically my older sister, that's how close we are, but we're so different and we fight a lot :< When we're good, we're really, really good, but when we're not, we're really, really not... and more and more it seems like all we do is fight... right now it just seems really pointless when all we seem to do is hurt one another...
Pretty much I'm just upset and I want to give up on people entirely because people suck and I suck and the world sucks and
:neko028:

Revenge Time~
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:24 am

Late released result, no enough time to prepare.
Some stupid officer, and my convocation is the day before yesterday, which I need to left my works for 3 days, I mean, 3 DAYS, that's a lot of time.
Short notice, one month salary gone.
Even after short notice, still need to work until very last day, and still got 3 companies in hand.
Need to delay the registration for uni intake, which not sure will they accept.
And now even my laptop leave me alone...!
(╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
ImageImage
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:02 am

Hikari-chan wrote:
CureRainbow wrote:
SpoilerShow

I am also in a similar boat. And I'm so sorry for your loss. If I had learned something like that about my 6th grade teacher, I would be so upset. My 6th grade teacher and me were very close, so that would hurt me so much. I'm so sorry. :( *hugs*
suicide warningShow
My boyfriend and I have a friend from high school whose girlfriend committed suicide just last night. My boyfriend had just talked to his girlfriend a few days ago about college-related things, and apparently she had been talking to her other friends about college applications too... but somehow, it just happened. I didn't know her very well, but I was extremely sad. I was crying for a while and it totally destroyed me for a few hours. Reading our high school friend's post about her was also very devastating.
Similar to you, all I can really say is "rest in piece". It's very difficult...
Oops... Seems I missed this post... Reminds me of this that happened to me last month :< Well, I'm at least relieved to say that my classmate seems calm and has passed his exam last week without any problems. I'm sure there's still some bereavement, but hope time will do the healing.

I hope the two of you are OK too :') *hugs Raini and Hikarin*
Momo wrote:
SpoilerShow
I got into (yet another) fight with my housemate last night. She's practically my older sister, that's how close we are, but we're so different and we fight a lot :< When we're good, we're really, really good, but when we're not, we're really, really not... and more and more it seems like all we do is fight... right now it just seems really pointless when all we seem to do is hurt one another...
Pretty much I'm just upset and I want to give up on people entirely because people suck and I suck and the world sucks and
SpoilerShow
You only fight with people who are important to you, others you won't care enough to fight with them and make yourself unhappy. It happens to all people. But it's exactly because you know what hurts each other, you also know what can heal each other and make them happy again.

Have you watched the movie Inside Out? I watched it last weekend with my classmates, and I broke into tears near the end. The main theme is about one's own emotions instead of with other people, but I think the principles still apply. Hope you'll enjoy and get something out of it :)
tehyc wrote:Late released result, no enough time to prepare.
Some stupid officer, and my convocation is the day before yesterday, which I need to left my works for 3 days, I mean, 3 DAYS, that's a lot of time.
Short notice, one month salary gone.
Even after short notice, still need to work until very last day, and still got 3 companies in hand.
Need to delay the registration for uni intake, which not sure will they accept.
And now even my laptop leave me alone...!
(╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
*pats teh-chan*
You're working your ass off :< Don't stress yourself out, especially you got college in front of you now!
And we won't leave you alone! >< *hugs teh-chan*
SpoilerShow
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Momo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Just wrote:
Momo wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
You only fight with people who are important to you, others you won't care enough to fight with them and make yourself unhappy. It happens to all people. But it's exactly because you know what hurts each other, you also know what can heal each other and make them happy again.

Have you watched the movie Inside Out? I watched it last weekend with my classmates, and I broke into tears near the end. The main theme is about one's own emotions instead of with other people, but I think the principles still apply. Hope you'll enjoy and get something out of it :)
SpoilerShow
But we don't know what heals each other so it's just plain HARD :tearsad: idk
Haha I watched Inside Out with her, actually. The entire time she found it hilarious because I am so Sadness x3
Bug & tehyc -- I hope things get better for you guys! ^.^

Revenge Time~