Have you ever had a dream....

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Re: Have you ever had a dream....

Post by kanohistorm » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Had a dream where I was in the military where my whole squad including me chose to go AWOL. We had to hunt for food in the forest while also avoiding both the enemy and the military searching for us
spoiler alert :3
katsurahinagiku
Phantom
Phantom
Worships: Katsura Hinagiku
Melon Pan: 50

Post by katsurahinagiku » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Meh,I dreamed I broke my feet last night,terrible~~~~~
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Worships: Kotomi of course
Wish: Everyone in the world to realize the greatness of durians

Post by DurianDude » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 pm

I dreamed my friend's dad killed my mom during a raid while I was watching some horse stables. The next night I was invited to a party that had the dad and I was planning to kill him and waiting for the right moment when I woke up. My friend didn't seem to mind me planning to kill his dad.
Fire Sisters!Show
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm

DurianDude wrote:I dreamed my friend's dad killed my mom during a raid while I was watching some horse stables. The next night I was invited to a party that had the dad and I was planning to kill him and waiting for the right moment when I woke up. My friend didn't seem to mind me planning to kill his dad.
was your friend's dad a titan?
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by DurianDude » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 pm

kanohistorm wrote:
DurianDude wrote:I dreamed my friend's dad killed my mom during a raid while I was watching some horse stables. The next night I was invited to a party that had the dad and I was planning to kill him and waiting for the right moment when I woke up. My friend didn't seem to mind me planning to kill his dad.
was your friend's dad a titan?
...no. Anime tends to not mix into my dreams really. It is quite unfortunate.
Fire Sisters!Show
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Had a dream this morning about joining a terrorist organization. They gave me a series of 3tests and I passed the first two, but failed in the crucial 'curiass' test. So they Sparat'd me into a bottomless pit of bottomless
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by DurianDude » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Had a dream where my graduation was at a supermarket. We just had to line up and write our names on a name tag. Then we would get a little plate and eat some various sweets they had. I ended up at the back of the line so by the time I got through there were no more plates. I was okay with that (the sweets were mostly pies and such which I dislike) so I went and got a free mozzarella and ham sandwich that had no bread. it was a pretty cool graduation. (I also had another dream but it would be hard to explain.)
Fire Sisters!Show
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Worships: Kaname Madoka
2019 Female Favorite: Kaname Madoka
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: An awesome 2019 ISML.

Post by Hachiko » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 pm

I had a dream in which a brigade of motorbikes, ambulance vehicles and police cars passed me by. I was in London, and I thought the Queen was dead. Then a car comes over and a lady named Luna comes in and asks me if I wanted to join this children's parade. I told her that I was a tourist, I was an adult, and I wasn't a British citizen. So instead she sent me the airport and one of her friends gave me $500 so I could fly back home. I originally wanted to change my mind and join in the fun anyway and I did ask her if I had to wear a special outfit and hat like that in a chorus, but she had already left, so I went back to the airport, lost my shoes and Luna came back with her friend to autograph it and hand it back to me, and I got on the plane and took off for LA.
poemlyric
Ninja
Ninja

Post by poemlyric » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 pm

the dreams?I have already run out of them
Agurasan
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Worships: Gokou Ruri
Wish: Beautiful life at the end.

Post by Agurasan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 am

I dream about an anime character wake me up then i woke up and go to work at the early in the morning.
katsurahinagiku
Phantom
Phantom

Post by katsurahinagiku » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 am

Agurasan wrote:I dream about an anime character wake me up then i woke up and go to work at the early in the morning.
Interesting dream!
心蓝行枫
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet

Post by 心蓝行枫 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 pm

If I have a dream...
Agurasan
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Worships: Gokou Ruri
Wish: Beautiful life at the end.

Post by Agurasan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:44 am

katsurahinagiku wrote:
Agurasan wrote:I dream about an anime character wake me up then i woke up and go to work at the early in the morning.
Interesting dream!
Actually she point her finger to the clock,and suddenly I wake up. o.o
katsurahinagiku
Phantom
Phantom

Post by katsurahinagiku » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 am

Agurasan wrote:
katsurahinagiku wrote:
Interesting dream!
Actually she point her finger to the clock,and suddenly I wake up. o.o
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Finally, a long dream to remember...

It was like a mixture of Shingeki no Kyoujin, Servant x Service, and Silent Hill. (havent played it for so long, but i dont wanna again cuz my sis forces me T.T)
So i dreamt of me entering a large multi-story building. Kinda forgot how and why I went in here, but I know I went to the top floor. This floor here has the weirdest people. nothing really in personality for this dream, but more appearance-wise. yet im more there would be different ones. But they were all everywhere in the halls (i dont really remember what they were doing, but i can only remember the ones on the floor) But the ones on the floor, i dunno why. They reminded me of the Redead from Legend of Zelda. but my mind somehow depicted these creatures to be brown thin tall naked things that were trying to grab me with their slow hands. I had to dodge them like a game character jumping in partial anti-gravity motion and continue on in the hall like any of those platformer game.

To me and my conscious mind, it seemed to tell me that I was in some place of civil service (which is why i mentioned it) for these people. yet I'm guessing service for these kinds of people in my dream.

As I explore through the halls, passing through some door and such, I even meet more normal people. One i met was felt like he was an older friend of mine. We greet and such until he says hows hes doing and saying some problem he has in his life (which i forget he said) so I said bye to him and continued on to my exploration. Im sure I had to go across another weird creature and dodge them. My mind told me they were good people, but I had to avoid their grabs.

I'm sure I had done something else but I forget. until suddenly, I noticed the time was late (possibly around 8 oclock) so I had to leave. So I had to go jump around and found the stairs. As I went to the next floor below, I felt these floors was supposed to be the "normal" floors but they were more dark and empty. but I had to go thru more floors and escape the building.

I actually went outside and it was still kinda bright. But the huge parking lot was empty except for my car (I have a car?) so I went in, start it, save the game (whut?) and that was the end of my dream. Surprisingly, I woke up in the morning without being groggy or anything, but felt alright. I didnt even wrote it out after waking up lol.
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam
Worships: Mutual respect
Wish: To improve

Post by Eibbor82 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 am

HaloCapella wrote:
SpoilerShow
Finally, a long dream to remember...

It was like a mixture of Shingeki no Kyoujin, Servant x Service, and Silent Hill. (havent played it for so long, but i dont wanna again cuz my sis forces me T.T)
So i dreamt of me entering a large multi-story building. Kinda forgot how and why I went in here, but I know I went to the top floor. This floor here has the weirdest people. nothing really in personality for this dream, but more appearance-wise. yet im more there would be different ones. But they were all everywhere in the halls (i dont really remember what they were doing, but i can only remember the ones on the floor) But the ones on the floor, i dunno why. They reminded me of the Redead from Legend of Zelda. but my mind somehow depicted these creatures to be brown thin tall naked things that were trying to grab me with their slow hands. I had to dodge them like a game character jumping in partial anti-gravity motion and continue on in the hall like any of those platformer game.

To me and my conscious mind, it seemed to tell me that I was in some place of civil service (which is why i mentioned it) for these people. yet I'm guessing service for these kinds of people in my dream.

As I explore through the halls, passing through some door and such, I even meet more normal people. One i met was felt like he was an older friend of mine. We greet and such until he says hows hes doing and saying some problem he has in his life (which i forget he said) so I said bye to him and continued on to my exploration. Im sure I had to go across another weird creature and dodge them. My mind told me they were good people, but I had to avoid their grabs.

I'm sure I had done something else but I forget. until suddenly, I noticed the time was late (possibly around 8 oclock) so I had to leave. So I had to go jump around and found the stairs. As I went to the next floor below, I felt these floors was supposed to be the "normal" floors but they were more dark and empty. but I had to go thru more floors and escape the building.

I actually went outside and it was still kinda bright. But the huge parking lot was empty except for my car (I have a car?) so I went in, start it, save the game (whut?) and that was the end of my dream. Surprisingly, I woke up in the morning without being groggy or anything, but felt alright. I didnt even wrote it out after waking up lol.
Sounds like a combo of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Skyrim the Fallout series, to me.
ImageImage
"Seriously, who wants to be chained down?"
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 am

Last night in my dream, Saber hugged me and she's crying. I was like awwww .The end. That's all I remember haha
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by DurianDude » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:46 am

I accidentally took a nap and during this nap I had a horrifying dream. A lot of people I know and am close to were killed in a gun fight and in my dream I took it pretty calmly at first but a couple days later dream time I just suddenly burst into tears while at work. I accepted what had happened and that I would never see those people again while sobbing, and when I woke up I had tears in my eyes. It was just awful.
Fire Sisters!Show
katsurahinagiku
Phantom
Phantom

Post by katsurahinagiku » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am

DurianDude wrote:I accidentally took a nap and during this nap I had a horrifying dream. A lot of people I know and am close to were killed in a gun fight and in my dream I took it pretty calmly at first but a couple days later dream time I just suddenly burst into tears while at work. I accepted what had happened and that I would never see those people again while sobbing, and when I woke up I had tears in my eyes. It was just awful.
So scary~~~
katsurahinagiku
Phantom
Phantom

Post by katsurahinagiku » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 am

kukimunstir wrote:Last night in my dream, Saber hugged me and she's crying. I was like awwww .The end. That's all I remember haha
Interesting!