Have you ever had a dream....

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: viva all, baby~

Re: Have you ever had a dream....

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 am

I had a weird dream. In one part I was with Iri and we were running away from people shooting at us and it was painful. In another part I discovered that Momo (our Momo) is actually a schoolfriend of mine whom I don't know very well.
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam
Worships: Mutual respect
2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Yato
Wish: To improve

Post by Eibbor82 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 am

Midnight-Jasper wrote:I had a weird dream. In one part I was with Iri and we were running away from people shooting at us and it was painful. In another part I discovered that Momo (our Momo) is actually a schoolfriend of mine whom I don't know very well.
Seems legit. That second one sounds more plausible though X) I keep thinking I'm gonna accidentally run into someone I know from places like Steam if I go to some events like Comicon, and stuff like that
ImageImage
"Seriously, who wants to be chained down?"
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

I had a hectic dream where I was participating in a 3way dodgeball game where karma balls (water balloons) occasionally spawns so you can possibly hit multiple targets at once.
spoiler alert :3
katsurahinagiku
Phantom
Phantom
Worships: Katsura Hinagiku

Post by katsurahinagiku » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 am

kanohistorm wrote:I had a hectic dream where I was participating in a 3way dodgeball game where karma balls (water balloons) occasionally spawns so you can possibly hit multiple targets at once.
interesting opinion!
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam

Post by Eibbor82 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 pm

I had a dream when I was camping. I woke up at like 1:45 because of it, thought it over, then wrote it down as a note on my phone. Took up like 8 pages of notes @_@

So I'm at my friend's house (though of course, because it's a dream it doesn't look ANYTHING like his house, I just subconsciously KNOW that it's his house) with 2 people I don't know (one male, one female), my friend (obviously), a cat, and SOMEHOW shira and exec. In the dream, shira is my imouto and exec is my father (wut? lol). So I guess there was this strange snake creature that would enter your body and control it, so because of that my friend, the two strangers, and me kinda sat around while trying to prove to each other that we weren't being controlled. I'm pretty sure shira's in another room playing either a piano or a violin )probably both at once, this is a dream (lol shira playing the piano with her feet while playing a violin X) )) and exec is in yet another room either using a computer or reading. So us four are just sitting there talking, and the female says something along the lines of "if something like ******* (I don't think I even heard what ******* was) happened then I'd eat a snak-" and then flinched. So we're all questioning her about why she flinched (remember, the monster was snake-like) and I see the chair that the cat's sitting in sort of shake, and the cat kinda transforms into some humanoid, gray furry thing (if you've ever played the game Bulletstorm you'll remember an enemy later in the storyline called a Burnout; it look basically like that but covered in gray fur and didn't have glowing orange cysts). So I guess the snake thing took over the cat and got pissed when the girl said something about eating a snake? Either way it ended up chasing them around the outside of the house, while I ducked into a small crawlspace and waited for a good opportunity to sneak into the house. After that the dream kinda went all black and switched into a sort of monologue (dafuq?). So I guess when I sneaked back into the house I played my clarinet along with shira until the cat monster calmed down, then we (me and shira) yelled at the other people (not exec, I don't think I even saw him at all in the dream just knew that he was there) for even letting the sanke thing in the house in the 1st place. After that the monologue states that exec made us spaghetti that we put in toasted hamburger buns. The End.

That was really long :shock:
ImageImage
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 am

Oddly enough, after I finished watching Ore no Imouto ga Konna n…Show
This was set after episode 16 when Kyousuke and Kirino managed to settle their affair with each other, but it was many years after that event. The reason is Kirino is about a head taller than Kyousuke, which meant that, in order for such a growth to occur, a number of years had to have passed. More likely than not, the two of them had to either be in college or at least graduated from college, using Kirino's age. In this dream, Kirino and Kyousuke continued their romantic relationship with each other. Along the way, Kirino was with child, heavily noted that Kyousuke is the father. Kirino gave birth to a healthy girl who looks identical to Kirino in her younger years. The two looked on as their daughter was playing in the park.

Naturally, I knew this was a dream only from the way the dream was portrayed. It had the same art style and quality as the animation. I was never there in the dream, since I was never a character of the light novel, or was I an original character that the staff decided to put in the show, so I was looking at this from a third person perspective. In a sense, I was watching a 7~8 hour continuous animation of Season 3 in my head while I was asleep. While I was unable to interact with any of the characters, I was somehow able to commentate on certain events, as if I knew that this was a dream from the start due to the type of dream that this was. My vision appeared that of multiple video cameras as they looked from every angle the continuing relationship of Kyousuke and Kirino, like that of mose animation or film. I wonder if this was an inner desire to wish to know what happened after the conclusion of the show and if I did want Kirino and Kyousuke to be married, have a kid, etc. without social stigmatization and the like.
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam

Post by Eibbor82 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am

Momento10 wrote:
This was set after episode 16 when Kyousuke and Kirino managed to settle their affair with each other, but it was many years after that event. The reason is Kirino is about a head taller than Kyousuke, which meant that, in order for such a growth to occur, a number of years had to have passed. More likely than not, the two of them had to either be in college or at least graduated from college, using Kirino's age. In this dream, Kirino and Kyousuke continued their romantic relationship with each other. Along the way, Kirino was with child, heavily noted that Kyousuke is the father. Kirino gave birth to a healthy girl who looks identical to Kirino in her younger years. The two looked on as their daughter was playing in the park.

Naturally, I knew this was a dream only from the way the dream was portrayed. It had the same art style and quality as the animation. I was never there in the dream, since I was never a character of the light novel, or was I an original character that the staff decided to put in the show, so I was looking at this from a third person perspective. In a sense, I was watching a 7~8 hour continuous animation of Season 3 in my head while I was asleep. While I was unable to interact with any of the characters, I was somehow able to commentate on certain events, as if I knew that this was a dream from the start due to the type of dream that this was. My vision appeared that of multiple video cameras as they looked from every angle the continuing relationship of Kyousuke and Kirino, like that of mose animation or film. I wonder if this was an inner desire to wish to know what happened after the conclusion of the show and if I did want Kirino and Kyousuke to be married, have a kid, etc. without social stigmatization and the like.
I support this variant of the ending, and wish that it had actually ended that way or somewhat similar.
ImageImage
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:18 am

Eibbor82 wrote:
Momento10 wrote:

I support this variant of the ending, and wish that it had actually ended that way or somewhat similar.
LOL that's what you get from watching 3 really messed up episodes of anime at once.
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam

Post by Eibbor82 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 am

blaZofgold wrote:
Eibbor82 wrote:
Momento10 wrote:

LOL that's what you get from watching 3 really messed up episodes of anime at once.
If it takes 3 to give you a happy ending, then I wonder what happens when you watch a whole, 24 episode season of a messed up anime at once....
ImageImage
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Badges:
Wish: viva all, baby~

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:50 pm

This morning I had a kind of strange dream. I was looking after a baby kitty which I think was the daughter of my two kitty cats (which was strange because they are siblings but there you go). I was really happy and it was really cute and we were playing together. Then at some point it turned into a real babby (in the dream I didn't notice though) and we were playing together and it was really cute. Also Wagner was playing on the radio and I was singing along since I knew that part (in Die Walkure when Siegmund sees the sword in the tree).

Then I woke up and I was late for school :c
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Eibbor82, I met you in my dream. Apparently, you were my sempai that I was familiar with, but given the age difference and your location, that dream is most likley wrong.
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam

Post by Eibbor82 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Momento10 wrote:Eibbor82, I met you in my dream. Apparently, you were my sempai that I was familiar with, but given the age difference and your location, that dream is most likley wrong.
That's.... Interesting. I feel kinda special now :3
ImageImage
Lolinekocchi
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Worships: Enomoto Takane / Ene
Wish: To marry Hyuuga in Kancolle before her 'birthday'

Post by Lolinekocchi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am

Last night I saw a dream of meeting Paru, Ebby, and some of my other friends especially my friends at my courses and my KagePro groups during an con, we hanged out around a Madoka Magica booth that have Tomoe Mami and Momoe Nagisa stand-out, and we watched the trailer for KagePro anime together that was shown as a surprise announcement during the con.... in which Kamiya Hiroshi voiced Shintarou, and Sawashiro Miyuki voiced Kido, but I can't remember the rest of the casts in my dream.

The trailer I watched in my dream said it'll be out somewhere in April, but I know that's not going to happen on reality... sobs.
Currently busy with Teitoku works (read: Kancolle) and college.
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam

Post by Eibbor82 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Why am I invading peoples dreams? :shock:
ImageImage
Lolinekocchi
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Worships: Enomoto Takane / Ene
Wish: To marry Hyuuga in Kancolle before her 'birthday'

Post by Lolinekocchi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:55 pm

^because ebby is snugglish~

//kicked//

Last night I saw a dream containing 2 parts:
-First is me being teleported to a KagePro only Doujin event on Japan (it's real that they have KagePro doujin event on Japan, but like hell I could go there orz), then I have to trade my Rupiahs for yen but when I returned to buy some HaruTaka doujins, the booths with harutaka stuffs have closed orz
-second part is me getting a custom Kirigiri Kyouko dollfie for free because I won a giveaway. I cut her hair short so the dollfie becomes the junior high school ver of Kirigiri. Then I took pictures of her and post it on my Instagram. And I woke up.
Currently busy with Teitoku works (read: Kancolle) and college.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:38 pm

I dreamt this morning that I moved to California to open a cake and coffee shop/cafe. And my mental image of shira and kuro were my first customers.

It also gave me a new inspiration.

Blueberry coffee cake, where instead of placing fresh blueberries on top or spreading blueberry jam. I mix it in with the batter so it swirls with the spongy texture, put a layer of icing on top, bake it. Then repeat for a second layer and bake it again....umm, I'm not very good with words so you're probably all confused now
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Kanohi as a shop keeper~ X3
Butler-san! Butler-san! I want to order the Blueberry coffee cake!! Nyaa~

And I don't know why but last night I dreamt that a hostile sloth invaded my house... :/
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 pm

JLoable91 wrote:Kanohi as a shop keeper~ X3

And I don't know why but last night I dreamt that a hostile sloth invaded my house... :/
Ebby was sick and the only cure was to eat a wild jerro
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam

Post by Eibbor82 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:56 pm

kanohistorm wrote:
JLoable91 wrote:Kanohi as a shop keeper~ X3

Ebby was sick and the only cure was to eat a wild jerro
How did I suddenly get tied into this? o_O
ImageImage
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:53 pm

kanohistorm wrote:I dreamt this morning that I moved to California to open a cake and coffee shop/cafe. And my mental image of shira and kuro were my first customers.

It also gave me a new inspiration.

Blueberry coffee cake, where instead of placing fresh blueberries on top or spreading blueberry jam. I mix it in with the batter so it swirls with the spongy texture, put a layer of icing on top, bake it. Then repeat for a second layer and bake it again....umm, I'm not very good with words so you're probably all confused now
Come down here and I'll be the manager and I have a friend who's a chief :P
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan