Have you ever had a dream....

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Re: Have you ever had a dream....

Post by shiraoky » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:28 am

I had a strange dream that involved a few isml members lolol

For some reason, I was at a snowy place and there was snow everywhere and a HUGE hill. Everyone was sliding down it, so i tried to climb up it so I could slide down too. Near the top, I saw that Ebby was ahead of me in climbing and when he got to the top he was like "Aha! I got to the top first!" But then Desu and Alex were already at the top waiting for us and iunno what really happened but I think there was short conversation. I on the otherhand was still trying to get to the top, and when I was near it, I accidentally slipped and then I ended up falling and i was like "NOOOOOOO I WAS SO CLOOSSEE WHAT DO I DOO" but then I somehow managed to grab hold of something (???) and I managed to keep myself from falling to the bottom of the very steep hill. I eventually got to the top and i was like "WOO" and then I slid down. I remember Ebby sliding down 2 seconds ahead of me and he slid past Desu and Alex who were ahead of him and was celebrating that he got managed to slide the fastest/furthest. Then i was like ":< poop i want to slide faster" so I did a very stupid thing and halfway down the steep hill i went on my belly head-first down the hill and thats when i realized "Crap, I'm totally going to break my neck like this when i get at the bottom" but it was too late and I got to the bottom, but because it was just a dream i didnt get injured. I then stood up and I saw there were all these fuzzy penguins waddling around so I went up to a baby one and started poking it, but I think it gave me the evil eye so I backed off. I then walked back towards the hill, planning to climb it again, when I suddenly bumped into an evil baboon (I blame Kuro for this one :<) and i was like "WTF WHY IS THERE A BABOON HERE?!" and i ran off trying to get away from it.

yeah, iunno. .-.
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 am

i have no idea what i just read @[email protected] ...but yay fuzzy pinguins
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
2017 Female Favorite: Tanaka Asuka
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:36 am

oh wow, a third ebi dream.

gj ebi.

*inspirations for manga*
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
HasbeenaHibiki
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ティエリア・アーデ, ダークライ,天ノ川 きらら,紅城 トワ
Melon Pan: 201
2019 Female Favorite: Platelet
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2017 Female Favorite: Yazawa Nico
2017 Male Favorite: Reigen Arataka
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime. Darkrai in Saimoe

Post by HasbeenaHibiki » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:58 am

My strange dreams always consists of anime characters for somewhat weird reason.
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: xtina
Wish: christina aguilera to go on tour

Post by DarknessHid » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:53 am

shiraoky wrote:I had a strange dream that involved a few isml members lolol

For some reason, I was at a snowy place and there was snow everywhere and a HUGE hill. Everyone was sliding down it, so i tried to climb up it so I could slide down too. Near the top, I saw that Ebby was ahead of me in climbing and when he got to the top he was like "Aha! I got to the top first!" But then Desu and Alex were already at the top waiting for us and iunno what really happened but I think there was short conversation. I on the otherhand was still trying to get to the top, and when I was near it, I accidentally slipped and then I ended up falling and i was like "NOOOOOOO I WAS SO CLOOSSEE WHAT DO I DOO" but then I somehow managed to grab hold of something (???) and I managed to keep myself from falling to the bottom of the very steep hill. I eventually got to the top and i was like "WOO" and then I slid down. I remember Ebby sliding down 2 seconds ahead of me and he slid past Desu and Alex who were ahead of him and was celebrating that he got managed to slide the fastest/furthest. Then i was like ":< poop i want to slide faster" so I did a very stupid thing and halfway down the steep hill i went on my belly head-first down the hill and thats when i realized "Crap, I'm totally going to break my neck like this when i get at the bottom" but it was too late and I got to the bottom, but because it was just a dream i didnt get injured. I then stood up and I saw there were all these fuzzy penguins waddling around so I went up to a baby one and started poking it, but I think it gave me the evil eye so I backed off. I then walked back towards the hill, planning to climb it again, when I suddenly bumped into an evil baboon (I blame Kuro for this one :<) and i was like "WTF WHY IS THERE A BABOON HERE?!" and i ran off trying to get away from it.

yeah, iunno. .-.
You have found my true form.
thank you santa
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:04 am

DarknessHid wrote:
shiraoky wrote:I had a strange dream that involved a few isml members lolol

yeah, iunno. .-.
You have found my true form.
Ughhh nooo the babooonnn ;_;
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam
Worships: Mutual respect
2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Yato
Wish: To improve

Post by Eibbor82 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:22 am

YESH EVERYONE MUST DREAM ABOUT ME SO I CAN CONTROL THE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHA- I mean, that's odd. Why have there been three reported dreams about me in the past month? That's rather strange. I had no idea I was so dream worthy. Maybe I should take a vacation from ISML or something, so everybody just forgets about me for awhile and maybe that way I'll be left out of the Forum Saimoe, because we all know I'm oh so obviously NOT as moe as everybody seemed to think I was
ImageImage
"Seriously, who wants to be chained down?"
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 am

kukimunstir wrote:i have no idea what i just read @[email protected] ...but yay fuzzy pinguins
spoiler alert :3
Lolinekocchi
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Worships: Enomoto Takane / Ene
Wish: To marry Hyuuga in Kancolle before her 'birthday'

Post by Lolinekocchi » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:22 am

I dream that Jin have a vacation on Bali and I met him since I was on vacation to Bali too. I got hysteric and Jin looked both embarrassed and happy about it.

I guess I'm just jealous that a French fan was able to meet Jin at Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Paris ;_;
Currently busy with Teitoku works (read: Kancolle) and college.
Hammy
Dango daikazoku
Dango daikazoku
Wish: friends.

Post by Hammy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 am

I have what I can only describe as "movie dreams" from time to time, those being ones that seem to have some elaborate plot, usually along some sort of suspense/action or mystery lines, and half the time I'm just watching (not even in any physical form, I'm just seeing it all) and other times I'll be in the dream but not as myself but almost in a role within the storyline.
http://hammysquirrel.deviantart.com/gallery/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can relate to this far more than I would like http://www.dailyfailcenter.com/sites/de ... 60s_v1.jpg
Hammy
Dango daikazoku
Dango daikazoku
Wish: friends.

Post by Hammy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:21 am

I had an extremely bizarre one recently. I was in Japan applying for citizenship. At what appeared to be a car rental place run by some Russian guy. And suddenly I had to vacuum the place (which included this long carpeted hallway) and for some reason the vacuum didn't have two front wheels but one non-rotating sideways one. After I finished I was told I had to break into some rich British woman's mansion to steal replacement vacuum bags (not even sure this was even occurring in Japan anymore at this point.) So I went to said mansion which was suddenly in California, got caught, and was then taken around the mansion on a tour and apparently inducted into some plot to take over the world using a bakery.
http://hammysquirrel.deviantart.com/gallery/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can relate to this far more than I would like http://www.dailyfailcenter.com/sites/de ... 60s_v1.jpg
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam
Worships: Mutual respect
2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Yato
Wish: To improve

Post by Eibbor82 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Seems like the kind of dream you'd wake up from, be all like "WUT," and start laughing your ass off.
ImageImage
"Seriously, who wants to be chained down?"
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:42 pm

You should write a story about that one. World traveling
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Had a bad dream yesterday about getting bitten by a large king cobra, being in excruciating pain and needing multiple anti-venom injections. (Dunno if multiple anti-venom injections is the proper procedure for a king cobra bite IRL, but having a large king cobra bite you is a downright scary thought.)
alternate interpretationShow
Figuratively, I usually associate snakes with treachery/betrayal. And if dreams have meaning to them, that dream feels like an ominous premonition.
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:06 pm

hikari already heard this one...

but I had a dream yesterday where I went to the gas station/cornerstore to buy $40 worth of gummies
spoiler alert :3
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
2017 Female Favorite: Tanaka Asuka
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:49 pm

i just had a scary dream where I took role as a young girl, somehow a different young girl and not myself, running up to her mother, different mother i dont really recognize, in a living room of a house I dont even know. We were huddling from individuals from outside whom we locked out and appeared to be so-called "possessed" or something. I can remember the thumping and banging of the door, while our hearts throbbing more as they smash the door even more.

As I woke up, stunned and a mix of trying to move out of my bed which my body wont let me to. It was mostly the fact i was too sleepy, urging to close my eyes but refusing to. My mind was full of the fear of the lack of safety in the house, thats when I burst out of my bed to desperately get my self-security out. I saw the clock, around nine o'clock. I had to slowly patrol the house once full of sleepiness and doubt. Thinking why would something like this would happen. The other side of me reminded me that a spiritual channeling object like a ouiji board can cause something like this. I got a wave of relief, knowing that me and my family would never do something like this. Lastly, I lit a candle and brought the good things into my mind.

Recently, i heard today supposed to be a blue monday. Maybe I can really feel the common emotion of the masses~
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
10ZHAbin
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Leina

Post by 10ZHAbin » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:53 am

I had a dream of Kuroyukihime and Accelerator getting married a few days ago. I don't know which one is worse, the fact that I still manage to remember it or the fact that I didn't even watch any of the two shows they were on.
Metaler
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Minakami Yuki; Takako X Runa; Mioda Ibuki; Toono Ren... It's a long-ass list.
Wish: To keep on taking it easy, and to keep my mind limber.

Post by Metaler » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:14 am

You know a weird thing I noticed about my dreams? Everyone is taller than me in them. As in, they tower over me the same way a body builder towers over a nerd.
"Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner" ~Lao Tzu
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Badges:
Wish: viva all, baby~

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:06 am

I had the CRAZIEST dream a few nights ago, once I woke up I noted down what I could remember of it because it was one of the most intense experiences I'd had for a while. I had crazy dreams all through my holidays but this one takes the cake.
Extremely incoherentShow
Oxford - dark blue, sleek, futuristic, incredibly cool. A side room which is completely dark and all people sitting on tables. The main area with lots of dining tables and a high ceiling and a wall made of glass. Queen's Gardens, with a tiny door leading back to main street. A very lit up and active part, called Basingdon or something, with massive Christmas decorations, a big platform with a Santa on it, and a huge christmas tree.
Central Oxford, with rides for children, one slide with like lava or something which was called 'Hell' or something similar. A long line of children in raincoats.

We had weird tasks, like running through several aisles of pastries and trying to get as many pastries as possible onto the plate. The first time I only got a few but I still passed. The second time I put one plate on top of the other so a lot of them got completely flattened. I asked if I could take the flattened pieces and I tried eating them but they didn't taste very nice.

I bought a hamster. There was a small cage and a big cage, and I had the hamster in the small cage first. The big cage had food in it and I wasn't sure how fresh it was. The hamster was really cute and I kept on showing her to my mother. I told my kittens very sternly not to eat or bully the hamster. I put the hamster in the big cage and watched her.
Then the hamster turned into a little girl. I freaked out and my mother was like, "What's wrong?" I said "It's very big for a hamster, isn't it!?" The little girl was sitting on the sofa with me and my sister and she explained... something, she was a princess who had been cursed. She needed to stay with us. I said we wanted a hamster, not a person, and was thinking about her going to an orphanage and I felt bad for her. She said it would only be for a month as her uncle was coming to pick her up.

I came up with a plan to avoid the little girl. I went to Oxford and met up with Selorm and we ran through corridors for a long time. I worried that I would accidentally be put on a really difficult elite course with Selorm. I failed Pastry Run the second time. I felt depressed and wandered into the back room where there were a few guys and one girl. We played this game.
Virtual reality video game, lots of running. I was like "Hey guys, I'm lucid dreaming!" I did things like change the whole environment around us, I saw a massive creepy eye and made a moon instead, one of my friends' leg broke and I healed it instantly. We ran into a woman. My friend said, "Calypso" and I thought, "Calypso and Narcissus...? No..." I said, You were trying to get to... mmph... but you stepped on a, a vine, and then you got tied up. She said yes, but that wasn't her name. And her name was Circe. Then they allowed us past on the high, shortcut road, so we kept on running.

One of the guys said he was tired and wanted to go home, so then a few of us said that and we just got up and walked out. I saw the time was 7.40pm and there was some weird guy announcing his club. It was quite busy. I panicked and I walked away, then I had to walk all the way back for my shoes, and then for my bag. I was carrying my flute! I got lost and saw many sights of Oxford. I ended down this main high street, around Oxford market, with all these entertainment rides for kids.
Metaler
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Minakami Yuki; Takako X Runa; Mioda Ibuki; Toono Ren... It's a long-ass list.
Wish: To keep on taking it easy, and to keep my mind limber.

Post by Metaler » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:35 am

^ Lolicon dream... On acid.
"Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner" ~Lao Tzu