Pinoy ISML fans

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Pinoy ISML fans

Post by Elvinsky » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:59 pm

The Gosiengfiao sisters, Myrtle Sarrosa and Jinri Park in one event? :shock: Wow...

Maybe I should have attended this one instead... ._. Oh well. For those who will go, remember to have fun and bring back pictures for those who couldn't attend! :lol:
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 pm

There's a stall na may libreng Coke so sana mamaya meron pa ulit.
Silver21
Detective
Detective
Worships: Shana
Wish: A good future.

Post by Silver21 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 am

damn, sayang at di ako nakapunta
ImageImageImage
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:54 pm

*bump*

Got myself a copy of the July 2013 issue of FHM Philippines with Alodia Gosiengfiao on the cover (and is also the "100 Sexiest Women" special issue).

Man, I never thought that I'd be buying a new issue of FHM again after quite a long time... ^^; (Inb4 "2D trumps/is greater than 3D" or something similar.)
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
Silver21
Detective
Detective

Post by Silver21 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 am

^ nice one!!!

< planning to attend cosmania 13, anyone up to attend the event? ^^;
ImageImageImage
Silver21
Detective
Detective

Post by Silver21 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:21 am

thread up!!!
ImageImageImage
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 pm

SMX Convention Center (Manila)'s schedule of events for September and October (from the September 2 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer):

- Best of Anime 2013 (co-located with the 34th Manila International Book Fair):
September 14 to 15 (Check the Facebook page for additional details.)

- Cosplay Mania 2013:
October 5 to 6

- Pinoy Gaming Festival:
October 26 to 27

(Not sure if I can go to any of the events, but I'm still posting this for those who are interested.)
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Elvinsky wrote:]
- Cosplay Mania 2013:
October 5 to 6
Sayang talaga to kung kelan finals week pa natapat. Early sembreak this year kasi. :arrowed: Tiis tiis lang.
Silver21
Detective
Detective

Post by Silver21 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:00 am

still eyeing cosplay mania 13
ImageImageImage
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
2017 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2017 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm also a fan too
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Wed May 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Necro-ing this thread temporarily for these announcements:

The following anime movies will premiere at select SM Cinemas:

- Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' - June 10 (Wednesday).
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie - October 1 (Thursday). (Also confirmed on ANN and the Love Live! official site, with additional info for Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, and Indonesia.)

And for those planning to watch the Attack on Titan live-action film/s:
- http://www.animepilipinas.com/2015/04/1 ... e-cinemas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Be sure to continue checking back on those sites (as well as Facebook and other sources) for updates. There's also a bunch of other news there regarding upcoming local anime conventions (Toycon, Animax Carnival Philippines) and such.

Oh, and Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova DC--now showing at SM Cinemas for this week. (Just watched it today.) :bigsmile:
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Dang! I didn't saw IONA! I wasn't aware of the movie showing in SM Cinemas @_@

I'm looking forward to watching Attack on Titan~
I don't usually go to cinemas, but I'll make this one an exception :D

And oh, anyone attended Ozine Fest this year? I was too lazy to go since the people I know weren't coming, tsk >.<

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 am

Anong petsa na?! @_@

Kidding aside...
general gist of the film (minimal plot spoilers)Show
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova DC is basically 2/3 recap (if you've seen the TV series, you can safely skip that portion) and 1/3 new content that introduces new characters and is basically a continuation of the TV anime.

But with the big reveal (which I'm not gonna spoil here, but isn't exactly a spoiler if you've read the manga) saved for the last scene, Ars Nova DC ends on a cliffhanger and serves to set up the next movie, Ars Nova Cadenza.
Actually, I almost "missed" watching the movie after reading on ANN that Ars Nova DC already "premiered" here last May 6... At least until I found out that it was a premature announcement and the premiere was actually on May 27th (still on a Wednesday).

But I was a bit sad that only six people (myself included) watched the first screening over at SM Marikina (though I'm pretty sure the viewer turnout was higher at SM Megamall or MOA). Still, I hope that SM gets the rights to show Ars Nova Cadenza.

Re: Ozine Fest:
I haven't attended Ozine Fest in a while ever since the venue was changed to the SMX Convention Center at MOA (though I heard it was changed back to Megamall's Megatrade Hall for this year). If I'm going there again, I'll probably just buy buttons of my (remaining) favorite moe girls and the occasional series or two. Maybe during their Christmas event? (But I can't make guarantees...)

I do plan on watching the Love Live! movie though...as soon as I finish Love Live! season 2 and get the Nendoroid Takao I pre-ordered.
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 am

Are you a Pinoy Love Live! fan? Are you a fan of Maki Nishikino?

Good news! Pile is coming to Cosplay Mania '15!

http://www.animepilipinas.com/2015/07/1 ... -mania-15/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... nes/.90562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As always, continue to check back on those sites for updates. ;)
lolcatstheotaku
Season faery
Season faery
Wish: i wish karen kujou can join next time

Post by lolcatstheotaku » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 am

they should really sell doujinshi on ozine fest, in my last ozine fest... i heard there was, but i did not see it there, it must have been in a hidden section in megatrade hall last time,.

you guys have any idea where i can be english trans LN here in manila?

Myaninmelist: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Lolcats1997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:21 pm

lolcatstheotaku wrote:they should really sell doujinshi on ozine fest, in my last ozine fest... i heard there was, but i did not see it there, it must have been in a hidden section in megatrade hall last time,.

you guys have any idea where i can be english trans LN here in manila?
Try searching at Fully Booked or Power Books (both links have a list of branches). They're probably included in the manga section, though.

Other than that, your only other choice is to order directly from the US publishers (read: import).
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:41 am

Elvinsky wrote: Good news! Pile is coming to Cosplay Mania '15!
If Cosplay.ph would introduce more guests then I might come. Best of Anime (earlier event) has more announcements to come as of this post so I'm debating on where I'm supposed to go.
lolcatstheotaku
Season faery
Season faery
Wish: i wish karen kujou can join next time

Post by lolcatstheotaku » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 am

xcrossfacekillahx wrote:
Elvinsky wrote: Good news! Pile is coming to Cosplay Mania '15!
If Cosplay.ph would introduce more guests then I might come. Best of Anime (earlier event) has more announcements to come as of this post so I'm debating on where I'm supposed to go.

will doujins be there?? last time i went to cosplay mania... it had like countable cosplayers... and you have to pay just to see them??? i thought there will be like famous cosplayers roaming around the convention or something........

Myaninmelist: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Lolcats1997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Reminder lang: The Attack on Titan live-action film will premiere on August 12 (Wednesday).

https://www.facebook.com/SMCinema/photo ... 59/?type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I'll probably skip this movie, but I'm posting it anyway for the benefit of those who do want to see it.)
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:29 pm

thanks for reminding!

I'm really looking forward to this one.
I'll watch this even if I have to fly solo
>__<

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!