Pinoy ISML fans

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Pinoy ISML fans

Post by Elvinsky » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Love Live! School Idol Movie - October 7.

- http://www.animepilipinas.com/2015/08/3 ... october-7/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- https://www.facebook.com/SMCinema/video ... 486611859/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For updates and information on which SM branches will be screening the movie, visit SM Cinema's Facebook page. (Though it's a safe bet that Megamall and Mall of Asia will be showing it.)
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
reconsiled12
Nikuman
Nikuman
Wish: Good grades! Please.

Post by reconsiled12 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:25 am

Sino ba gumagawa jan ng sigs at sig silvers? its been a while na kase ehh hahaha
"Me IS BACK!."
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:34 pm

reconsiled12 wrote:Sino ba gumagawa jan ng sigs at sig silvers? its been a while na kase ehh hahaha
The only ones I know of who did my sigs (Marinara, Midnight-Jasper) are both busy with real life (Mari-nee with her job + the occasional proofreading for the ISML write-ups; M-J with college). I'm pretty sure those who did some sig slivers (melange and ppizzapie) are also busy with RL as well.

Leaving only Hikari-chan... Well, provided she's not doing something else, I guess you could make a request here.
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
reconsiled12
Nikuman
Nikuman

Post by reconsiled12 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Elvinsky wrote:
reconsiled12 wrote:Sino ba gumagawa jan ng sigs at sig silvers? its been a while na kase ehh hahaha
The only ones I know of who did my sigs (Marinara, Midnight-Jasper) are both busy with real life (Mari-nee with her job + the occasional proofreading for the ISML write-ups; M-J with college). I'm pretty sure those who did some sig slivers (melange and ppizzapie) are also busy with RL as well.

Leaving only Hikari-chan... Well, provided she's not doing something else, I guess you could make a request here.

Thanks man. Sorry for using tagalog tho hahaha :D
"Me IS BACK!."
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24 pm

reconsiled12 wrote:Thanks man. Sorry for using tagalog tho hahaha :D
OK lang yan, Pinoy ISML fans thread naman to. :lol:

P.S.: Ewan ko lang kung nananagalog din yung lokong yun...
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:47 am

Attack on Titan 2: End of The World -- Now showing in SM Cinemas.

Pardon the lateness, that's why I'm saying right now to catch up while you can.

As for me though, I'm getting ready for October 7.
reconsiled12
Nikuman
Nikuman

Post by reconsiled12 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:40 am

Elvinsky wrote:

nag eenglish kase dito ehh hahahaha tagalog naman pinoy thread naman to :onion106: :onion106: :onion106: :onion106: :onion106:
"Me IS BACK!."
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
2017 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2017 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:19 am

I am here. My cousin already has another baby.
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:14 am

reconsiled12 wrote:
Elvinsky wrote:

nag eenglish kase dito ehh hahahaha tagalog naman pinoy thread naman to :onion106: :onion106: :onion106: :onion106: :onion106:
Well, being bilingual (English, Tagalog) on this thread is fine. Basta nagkakaintindihan.

@Mr. Tan:
I thought you had your own thread for that kind of stuff? Why do you feel the need to announce stuff about what's going on in your family? Which--by the way--should stay personal, as far as I'm concerned. Not all of us are interested in what's going on in your family.

At least do try to post stuff that has something relevant or useful to fellow Pinoy ISML fans. If you can't, then post them somewhere else.

KThnxBai.
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
2017 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2017 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:20 am

Elvinsky wrote:
reconsiled12 wrote:
Elvinsky wrote:

Well, being bilingual (English, Tagalog) on this thread is fine. Basta nagkakaintindihan.

@Mr. Tan:
I thought you had your own thread for that kind of stuff? Why do you feel the need to announce stuff about what's going on in your family? Which--by the way--should stay personal, as far as I'm concerned. Not all of us are interested in what's going on in your family.

At least do try to post stuff that has something relevant or useful to fellow Pinoy ISML fans. If you can't, then post them somewhere else.

KThnxBai.
Sure. NP. :smile:
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
lolcatstheotaku
Season faery
Season faery
Wish: i wish karen kujou can join next time

Post by lolcatstheotaku » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:47 pm

cosmania was a great event i hope you guys got to attend,.

Myaninmelist: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Lolcats1997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:14 am

Well, if you managed to meet and greet Pile yesterday, allow me to congratulate you... And at the same time express a bit of envy.

I hope to see some pics, or news of the event on local TV--though the house rules for the meet and greet say "no flash photography." Nevertheless, I do hope Pile enjoyed her visit here (and possibly invite her fellow μ's cast-mates on her next visit).
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Just finished my Love Live season 2 marathon (after being sidetracked by playing Diablo 2: LoD), so it's time to make this announcement:

Love Live! The School Idol Movie can be seen at the following SM Cinemas on October 7 (today, technically):
- SM North EDSA
- SM Megamall
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Manila
- SM Sta. Mesa
- SM Fairview
- SM Lanang Premier

(Courtesy of their Facebook page.)
lolcatstheotaku
Season faery
Season faery
Wish: i wish karen kujou can join next time

Post by lolcatstheotaku » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Tehister is having a concert on bulacan on november! I have to be there!

Myaninmelist: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Lolcats1997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;