What game are you playing right now?

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Re: What game are you playing right now?

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 am

LoL ARAM all day, every day~
xntgroup
Katana
Katana

Post by xntgroup » Sun May 05, 2013 3:00 am

SchoolDays(It's very HARD to understand,because my Japanese is poor)
COD9
CS2Source
Fatal Frame 4 tsukihami no kam(Also a Japanese one)
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 am

I just started playing Ragnarok 2. It may not be better than the first, but Im beginning to get the hang of this. ;p

Character: Paru (Swordsman, Artisan) *channel may vary for now ;p

I just started so Im only level 5 (job level 9) xD
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Tue May 07, 2013 4:15 am

playing a game that is currently available in demo called "Risk of Rain"

a side scrolling platform shooter where the levels are randomly generated.
spoiler alert :3
Darth Blitzer
Space pirate
Space pirate
Worships: KyoAni Empire
Wish: Patrolling the Ohio wasteland almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Post by Darth Blitzer » Tue May 07, 2013 5:47 am

Not particularly a "game i'm playing right now" but EA acquired exclusive rights to Star Wars games

I am soooooo enthused ಠ_ಠ

...... This is terrible. I guess maybe i'm finally going to get my Star Wars Battlefront III. Except it will be full of microtransactions, bugs, and always on DRM. I think i'm going to play Jedi Knight Jedi Academy right now and just try not to think of this.
ETERNAL LURKER who rarely posts now sometimes posts, maybe
Politics, Religion, and Moé
"I remember when ISML was good"
"ISML has never been good"
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: xtina
Wish: christina aguilera to go on tour

Post by DarknessHid » Tue May 07, 2013 6:06 am

Well, I was forced to play some Resident Evil 4 over the weekend with my friends. It sucked.
as in I couldn't aim and shoot the zombies & I kept getting attacked & I just don't like dying & I hate zombies & I'm a chicken who gets scared easily & I scream loudly.

So yeah, I gave up after playing for half an hour. I couldn't handle it ;__;
thank you santa
Teaspoon
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

Post by Teaspoon » Tue May 07, 2013 8:09 am

Dude RE4 was awesome. Last RE before the series started blowing swollen donkey balls.

Still playing Catherine alongside Neverwinter and Final Fantasy XIV: ARR for my MMO fix.
Kanade4Life
Nekomimi meido
Nekomimi meido
Worships: ??
Wish: more friends?

Post by Kanade4Life » Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 pm

grand chase for now...
and sometimes the world of magic ( tablet )
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Tue May 21, 2013 6:16 am

After some hesitation about getting an original game copy that requires Steam activation, I finally took the plunge with Empire: Total War. I'm glad that I did.

It's a good thing that Steam automatically keeps its games updated to the latest patch and allows an offline mode. The update wait can be a killer if your net connection is not fast enough, but once the update was done... Hello offline mode! (And with the patches, goodbye game-breaking bugs!)
campaign logShow
Currently playing a short game with Prussia (with some occasional management/diplomacy advice from my brother--he's better at this game than I am) and captured myself a couple of admiral's fifth-rates and a couple or so assorted smaller ships from Sweden...using four brigs. :lol:

It helps that the Swedish fleet I faced was already battered from battling the Danes (read: reduced guns and men), despite the "balance of power" not being in my favor. Nevertheless, I stayed away from their broadside fire, ran rings around them and whittled their sails down with chain shot from a nice distance before fully committing to the attack once their morale drops to routing point. :twisted: Once all enemy ships either surrendered or ran away, my Prussian fleet is now two frigates stronger.

17 turns since I started, Austria has already declared war while I was busy with Sweden. Good thing I readied a second army just for that. Since then, that army has captured two Austrian cities (Breslau and Prague), but I'm stopping for a bit so I won't overextend myself. The Swedes have two territories or so left, and those are close to Russia. I'll have to face Poland sooner or later...
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: xtina
Wish: christina aguilera to go on tour

Post by DarknessHid » Tue May 21, 2013 6:28 am

There's this phone game called "Running with Friends," and it's REAAAALLY fun :)
thank you santa
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue May 21, 2013 6:58 am

There is this phone game that I'm playing concurrently with my VNs is called Valkyrie Crusade :D
Teaspoon
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

Post by Teaspoon » Tue May 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Elvinsky wrote:After some hesitation about getting an original game copy that requires Steam activation, I finally took the plunge with Empire: Total War. I'm glad that I did.

It's a good thing that Steam automatically keeps its games updated to the latest patch and allows an offline mode. The update wait can be a killer if your net connection is not fast enough, but once the update was done... Hello offline mode! (And with the patches, goodbye game-breaking bugs!)
campaign logShow
Currently playing a short game with Prussia (with some occasional management/diplomacy advice from my brother--he's better at this game than I am) and captured myself a couple of admiral's fifth-rates and a couple or so assorted smaller ships from Sweden...using four brigs. :lol:

It helps that the Swedish fleet I faced was already battered from battling the Danes (read: reduced guns and men), despite the "balance of power" not being in my favor. Nevertheless, I stayed away from their broadside fire, ran rings around them and whittled their sails down with chain shot from a nice distance before fully committing to the attack once their morale drops to routing point. :twisted: Once all enemy ships either surrendered or ran away, my Prussian fleet is now two frigates stronger.

17 turns since I started, Austria has already declared war while I was busy with Sweden. Good thing I readied a second army just for that. Since then, that army has captured two Austrian cities (Breslau and Prague), but I'm stopping for a bit so I won't overextend myself. The Swedes have two territories or so left, and those are close to Russia. I'll have to face Poland sooner or later...
I don't buy digital PC games anymore unless they activate on Steam.
tachimegun
Flame haze
Flame haze

Post by tachimegun » Tue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Elvinsky wrote:After some hesitation about getting an original game copy that requires Steam activation, I finally took the plunge with Empire: Total War. I'm glad that I did.

campaign logShow

Another Total War player :o I installed Empire once but lost interest shortly since I was getting Shogun 2. Didn't play any campaign on it. Now waiting for Rome II :D
Do you play any other Total War as well?
SpoilerShow
The Game
Teaspoon
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

Post by Teaspoon » Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

^ Heard it was horrible. o___o
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Wed May 22, 2013 7:21 pm

the actual specs isn't bad, but system is not backwards compatible
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Wed May 22, 2013 7:30 pm

tachimegun wrote:Another Total War player :o I installed Empire once but lost interest shortly since I was getting Shogun 2. Didn't play any campaign on it. Now waiting for Rome II :D
I previously played a little bit of Rome: Total War, but I couldn't enjoy it much due to my old PC being a little lackluster for the job. (My new one can now play Rome on its highest settings though. Dunno if it can run Rome 2...)
Teaspoon wrote:I don't buy digital PC games anymore unless they activate on Steam.
Are you referring to retail copies or digital distribution copies? :\ (I got mine via retail since downloading games is still kinda prohibitive. Still took a while to activate and update Empire via Steam, but thank goodness you can pause updating if you'll be away from the PC for a while.)
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
Teaspoon
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

Post by Teaspoon » Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Elvinsky wrote:
tachimegun wrote:Another Total War player :o I installed Empire once but lost interest shortly since I was getting Shogun 2. Didn't play any campaign on it. Now waiting for Rome II :D
I previously played a little bit of Rome: Total War, but I couldn't enjoy it much due to my old PC being a little lackluster for the job. (My new one can now play Rome on its highest settings though. Dunno if it can run Rome 2...)
Teaspoon wrote:I don't buy digital PC games anymore unless they activate on Steam.
Are you referring to retail copies or digital distribution copies? :\ (I got mine via retail since downloading games is still kinda prohibitive. Still took a while to activate and update Empire via Steam, but thank goodness you can pause updating if you'll be away from the PC for a while.)
Wait you got a boxed copy from a store that requires Steam? I've never heard of that. But I meant digital; I've not bought a physical copy of a PC game in many years.
Jeffrey-sama wrote:^ Heard it was horrible. o___o
It made the decision really easy for me. I will be buying my first Sony console since 2000.
kanohistorm wrote:the actual specs isn't bad, but system is not backwards compatible
Specs are basically the same as PS4, with slower RAM. Neither will have any issues looking wonderful. Also we'll not see a backwards compatible system from Sony or MS in the foreseeable future, which is good since it'll keep production and retail costs down.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm

I rather buy the japanese version of the PS Vita. Eroge all the way!
Teaspoon
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

Post by Teaspoon » Thu May 23, 2013 2:27 am

kanohistorm wrote:I rather buy the japanese version of the PS Vita. Eroge all the way!
Is Vita not region-free?

In other news, it's now rumored that Xbox One will not be compatible with current gaming headsets. It's pretty much to the point now where listing the good things about the system would be a far easier task than listing the negatives.