Discord Channel

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Kurapika

Re: Discord Channel

Post by Grish » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:22 pm

How I play:
*waiting for others to get done rolling so I can roll for my characters*
*sees someone else's character*
*claims them*
*spends all my own rolls looking for Isaac*
MALTumblr
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: Creating the best card game

Post by Chibasa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Blast Ultimate Strategy
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:43 pm

When the entire Discord is trying to scam you but you still make it out alive

Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Kurapika

Post by Grish » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:41 am

ISAAC IS FOUND MEME IS DEAD BLESS THIS DAY
MALTumblr
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:59 am

November 1st Waifu Wars UPDATE!

We've got some exciting news for the future of Waifu Wars on Discord, so pay attention!

FIRST: Forced Divorce is shelved for now. I wasn't satisfied with any of the implementations I had designed, so we'll put it on hold. I do think forced divorce is important and necessary in some way, so that players aren't immediately locked out of fighting for their favorite girls, especially if they joined after the girl has been claimed.

Onto the main news!

Waifu Wars will be closed and opened monthly

Starting November 15, 2018, the #waifu-wars channel will be CLOSED and LOCKED until December 15, 2018. It will be opened for 2 weeks before being CLOSED again for another month.

We're introducing seasonal cycles to waifu wars so that you aren't pressured to stay online all the time, and can live a normal life sometimes. Additionally, this will allow Mudae updates to accrue so that when you do return, the waifu wars will be much more exciting than before. #bots will still be open for Pokemon rolling and Tea games. We'll try out the monthly cycles, and adjust the timeframes as necessary.

Monthly Missions

Every time waifu wars reopens, there will be a target MALE and FEMALE character in the pool that will be the designated capture target for the month. Whoever claims the character(s) can redeem the claim for rewards in the form of Forum Currencies and other perks. This will keep the veterans having fun as well!

Page Limits

We're limiting every player to 4 pages of characters. This means that if you have more than 4 pages of characters, you need to start divorcing or giving away characters until you have fewer than 4. To put into perspective, each page holds 15 characters, so 4 pages will be 60 characters in total.

This forces players to be selective of who to keep, instead of just claiming a random character every 3 hours, and keeps the pool open for newer players to hop in without feeling too behind. Note that you can claim into the 5th page, as long as you resolve the extra character quickly. If I discover an extra page on anybody, I'll work with them to get rid of a character so they can get back down to 4 pages.

This is in tandem with a new feature we're adding, so don't freak out quite yet!

Wish Bot

What do you do with your extra characters? Well, you can donate the characters to the Wish Bot! Wish Bot will be my personal ALT account that will hold characters for other people. Let's say that you see a wishlist of someone else's fly by, but you're full on character pages. Just grab her and donate or trade with the Wish Bot! Trading with the Wish Bot gives you access to a number of other characters that people want - so they're all valuable goods! If you donate to the Wish Bot, you will unlock perks that may include things like extra pages, forum currency, and more! Details will come as the Wish Bot gets implemented.

Schedule

We're planning on implementing the Page Limits and Wish Bot on November 11, 2018. Please be ready to divorce/give away characters by that date and be under 60 characters in your harem!

The #waifu-wars channel will be closed for the monthly cycle on November 15, 2018. Please look forward to playing again in December!