Things that have eluded you for years

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
sovietmisaki
Dango
Dango
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50

Things that have eluded you for years

Post by sovietmisaki » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 am

well I'm sure in our ever continuing quest to find things on the internet, there have been some things that are nearly impossible to find, except my a sheer stroke of luck and the will of god. whether it be a song, or manga that your remember reading years ago and can't seem to find it again, ect... and just when you think you have a lead, and are just a click away, it vanishes into the depths of the internet, or is practically inaccessible though you know where you can find it, taunting you, saying nyah nyah! :headdesk:
So I'll lead the way.
well I've been trying to find the name of the song that starts at 1:07 of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dSGjN3SNEg
been trying on and off since late 2004.......

another thing is the Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron Soundtrack, yes that may sound odd to you though I like classical military music, and the soundtrack was effectively created by Tommy Tallarico.
which I've been trying to find since early 2007

well one successful search for something I was looking for lasted from mid 2005-mid 2008, which was pretty much a combination of blind luck and a request to a frequent visitor to the seatails community website ( which happens to go down on an average of 1-2 years unfortunately, so I got smart and downloaded the pages shortly before the site went down (again) before it's current incarnation (probably like the 5th one if I remember correctly, the guy who runs it usually has server issues forcing him to shut it down sometimes)
and I think I may have showed it to you guys before http://www.mediafire.com/?qidbb1wlmzg
and sorta speaking of which, I've yet to find this manga in printed format anywhere http://labo-a.net/01/00.html I used to be able to view it at a larger size, though that's probably because when I was using an old computer with a monitor with less resolution when I first found it years ago.
well That's all that I have at the top of my head, so I'll let you guys tell your stories
Image Image
A new power is arising! Our Victory, is at hand! *orcish army cheers*
...on second thought, i think I'll wait a little bit before trying to conquer the world
PongShow
<frustra|lurk> LIVE FREE OR REINHARD
<Sakuya> hook an xbox up to a projector
<Sakuya> at imax
<@Megurine_Luka> heh
<Sakuya> especially if you work there
<@Megurine_Luka> god, I wonder if that's possible....
<Sakuya> it is lol
<@Megurine_Luka> what a fucking awesome LAN party
<Sakuya> me
<Sakuya> id waste the screen
<Sakuya> go old school
<Sakuya> IMAX PRESENTS
<Sakuya> PONG!
<Sakuya> LOL
<@Megurine_Luka> roflmao
<@Megurine_Luka> pong would be epic on IMAX
<@Megurine_Luka> so would Pac Man
<Sakuya> yes it would
ithekro
Strike witch
Strike witch
Badges:

Re: Things that have eluded you for years

Post by ithekro » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 pm

For "Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron" try Dr. Demento. I know he use to play it from time to time.
Space Opera
sovietmisaki
Dango
Dango
Badges:

Post by sovietmisaki » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 am

ithekro wrote:For "Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron" try Dr. Demento. I know he use to play it from time to time.
well I meant this http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/930593.html, not the song by The Royal Guardsmen :arrowed:
Image Image
A new power is arising! Our Victory, is at hand! *orcish army cheers*
...on second thought, i think I'll wait a little bit before trying to conquer the world
PongShow
<frustra|lurk> LIVE FREE OR REINHARD
<Sakuya> hook an xbox up to a projector
<Sakuya> at imax
<@Megurine_Luka> heh
<Sakuya> especially if you work there
<@Megurine_Luka> god, I wonder if that's possible....
<Sakuya> it is lol
<@Megurine_Luka> what a fucking awesome LAN party
<Sakuya> me
<Sakuya> id waste the screen
<Sakuya> go old school
<Sakuya> IMAX PRESENTS
<Sakuya> PONG!
<Sakuya> LOL
<@Megurine_Luka> roflmao
<@Megurine_Luka> pong would be epic on IMAX
<@Megurine_Luka> so would Pac Man
<Sakuya> yes it would
ithekro
Strike witch
Strike witch
Badges:

Post by ithekro » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 am

Oh. Never heard of it. Do recall one for the Atari 2600 a long time ago.
Space Opera