Fate/Grand Order

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: hehehe......poggers....

Fate/Grand Order

Post by Kiwigiwi » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 pm

With the official release of FGO EN, I thought that it's finally time we had a thread dedicated to it.

Download
SpoilerShow
Ios: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fate-gr ... 1183802626" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ndorder.en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSP8ViPFrIg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The master recruitment campaign rewards are currently being given out to all new players until 31st July; which include Saber Lily and 42 quartz to do a free roll. So you have until then to log in or re-roll accounts until you are finally happy and settle down with one.

Post your friend ID so we can add each other!
Here's mine: 217591921

Remember to go to the 'My Room' tab and issue yourself a transfer ID. Screenshot or write it down along with your password just in case you lose your account or you want to try your luck at re-rolling a better one.

Also, if anyone has any questions regarding the game like what servants are good gameplay wise, what servants will be released in the future or other FGO related questions, feel free to ask me, as I have an active account on the japan server of FGO!

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: Fate/Grand Order

Post by shadowhunter » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:54 am

code
Last edited by shadowhunter on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Friend ID: 484,073,329
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:20 am

Friend Code: 137, 602, 706
Vanilla
Kholdy's Pet
Kholdy's Pet
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Suigintou Neko Ver.
Melon Pan: 105
Wish: To become a catgirl!-
and be together with another catgirl nya~

Post by Vanilla » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:00 am

Nyaacode: 758,919,330

For new people this link can give you all the information you need about the game: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/com ... commended/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
ImageImage
Nyaaaaaaa~ Thank you so much for this signature Hikari~nyaaann
Rupy
~Grand Magus~
~Grand Magus~
Badges:
Worships: Holo
Melon Pan: 238

Post by Rupy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:41 am