Introductions

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Introductions

Post by Chocola » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 am

Welcome to ISML.

Please introduce yourself~

If you have any questions regarding avatar/signature etiquette, our spoiler policy, or our rules for campaigning, please don't hesitate to visit their topic threads. We also have IRC and Facebook, so feel free to jump in!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Worships: Yoshino Sakura
Melon Pan: 15
2018 Female Favorite: Tenma Gabriel White
2018 Male Favorite: Kanzaki Hideri
2017 Female Favorite: Edna
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...

Re: Introductions

Post by Corni » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

lol... Anyway i am uis... same uis in MyAnimeList, AnimeSuki, Rizon IRC and maybe some forum if you find me....

I have been moe contest since Japan Saimoe 2006 i think... *when Fate get second place*
lol but personally i just internet leecher before i join AnimeSuki last year...

i just member in this forum and i lazy to contribute anything... *oh well*
anyway nice to meet you all... ^^
Look up high into the beautiful sky, with a steady gaze. Lets commit this moment to our memories.
We will make the beautiful sky even brighter. I will embrace you and your wings.
I want to protect that radiance. It is what keeps me going.
#eramalaysiabaru
SpoilerShow
Quote from song lyric BEAUTIFUL SKY by Hikasa Yoko, Yukana, Shimoda Asami, Hanazawa Kana, Inoue Marina, Saito Chiwa, and Mimori Suzuko from Infinite Stratos 2 ED
MikeAbyss
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo

Post by MikeAbyss » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Ummm I'm MikeAbyss, same one on MAL and usually any other online name registration thingymajiggys

it hasn't even been a year for me in this whole moe contest, but i'm sure ill stick around, I just randomly pop in and vote every now and then
Lazy Canuck says (6:37 PM):
*YOU WILL POST EVERYDAY
*OR YOU DIE
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Wish: Fluency in Japanese

Post by Crisu » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:30 pm

I am Crisu (real name Harry) and administrator of most things.

Talk to me about the website and the forums in terms of coding issues and functionality, as I am the lead programmer.

I hope to make this tournament fun and accessible to everyone in the world.
ImageImage
Signature by Hikari-chan
Juice
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Wish: To successfully guide students on their path.

Post by Juice » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Ohayo-gozai-masu! I'm Juice (RN: Hugo). I am the tournament scheduler, Storyline staff writer, tournament consultant, Emergency back-up Spanish translator, and staff liason (don't ask ^.^ ).

If you have any questions on the Schedule (or how it's different from last year), the new Tiebreak system, Seeding, the rules, or the upcoming ISML Fan Fiction, I will answer to the best of my ability or refer you to someone who can do a better job of answering your question. :bigsmile:

May moe spread throughout ZA WARUDO!!! X)

*Edit: I just realized that this is the 1000th post! Omedetou-gozai-masu, Forum-chan!*
Last edited by Juice on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
New Saimoe Podcast!
GTO--an inspiration to my next stage in life.
CCY
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer

Post by CCY » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:32 pm

CCY here, among other pseudonyms.

A newcomer to the ISML scene; I followed J-Saimoe last year but stumbled upon ISML in the offseason and decided I liked a lot about it (the writeups, the characters, the fact it contains English). I don't spend enough time posting in the forums but I do spend a lot of time either in the IRC channel or writing up analysis and etc. on my ISML and/or general anime blogs (but I've already pimped those) ...

Also I spend a lot of time programming and playing Touhou, (or alternatively, programming Touhou clones) but that's not quite as relevant.

I'm enjoying getting into ISML fever, ever since I decided that if I was going to pick a girl to back up, I would back her up with all my heart, which basically means I won't shut up about Shiori until November. :3 Nice to meet you all and hope to see you around.
====================================================

Mega Megane Moe
FNSNA
Season faery
Season faery

Post by FNSNA » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 pm

FNSNA here, same name in AnimeSuki (though I dont post there anymore)
SFz in myanimelist
should be Hayate-chan in irc
and should be SFz in other [older] forums that I joined, or by the name of Released_Souls [now thats really old]
and L3 K1 in my wordpress blog
[main reason for that many names is that I haven't really decided which name to use]

Joined the saimoe fun last year mid season in ISML, then joined Korea Best Moe [female] and then Super Best Moe last year
just a person here who likes to promote the most absurd anime character as moe, so my choices would most likely be against of what the masses would choose [dont hate me T_T]
Well, decided to join ISML just for fun

I hope this year will be fun and not fail [hopefully no where near as fail as SBM]
Chiharu
Samurai
Samurai

Post by Chiharu » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Chiharu here~
I'm Chiharu-chan on AS but I never really post anymore, and I'm Chelsie on MAL.
On IRC I'm either Chiharu, Marisa_Kirisame, or some other random favorite character name. xD;

I joined ISML last year during the middle of Sapphire, and got into Saimoe during that time too. :]
Signature by Ichigo-Sora. | myanimelist.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Hello, I'm Demi. from Animesuki, the resident Fate fag(I'm the fag, not Fate. :3) - I've been participating in ISML for several years now, and have no real plans of stopping anytime soon.

That's all there really is to me, honestly.

P.S. I've been known to fanboi over Yami and Nanoha as well.
Fate
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2018 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
2017 Female Favorite: Fate Testarossa
2017 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
Wish: Perpetual joy for friends and family

Post by Fate » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

I am Vizard @ MAL, Noe @ AnimeSuki, and my nick(s) on mIRC is anonymous.
Fate is the best ever and that's a fact.

edit: I fight evil for Feito.
ImageALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!Image
[url=irc://irc.rizon.net/Feitoism]#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net[/url]
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Post by Marinara » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am

Greetings all, I'm the same Marina from AS/AR and Marina27 from MAL. Name slightly extended to marinara here to match up w/ my irc name since marina was already taken *grrrrrrrrrr*
I joined ISML last year after taking interest in the sigs I saw some people wearing. I've moved on to helping out now and then with graphic designing for ISML. I've seen a good majority of the shows on the list, though w/ the newcomers, I have some new ones to watch now :)
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Val
Uguu~
Uguu~

Post by Val » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 am

Val here, quite a newcomer to the whole Saimoe thing o/
I participated anonymously by voting on last year's competition and this year's premiminaries but that's pretty much all ^^'

I'm not on animesuki yet, nor on myanimelist but that should be the case soon... just a bit lazy to enter my watched animes :D
I use the same name for most forums, but I'm not on many English ones so...
Xjellocross
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo
Badges:

Post by Xjellocross » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:37 am

I'm that comes-out-of-lurking-without-warning guy in the IRC channel who came here cause he needed a new forum to camp out in.

You can find me on Myanimelist and Rizon. I have an account on AS but I don't go there at all :v
Most people on IRC already know but my real name is Ryan. Those who throw -chan at the end of that are automatically faggots. inb4 qtip

I really don't have much of an interest in ISML (I think I've voted twice this year) but I've come to appreciate the community centered around it so I'm intruding anyway :P
Don't ask who she is, I barely know anything beyond her name.
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Cecaniah » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 am

Me = Cecaniah of LJ
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Worships: cordelia ♥ red (transistor) ♥
Melon Pan: 110
2017 Female Favorite: Furukawa Nagisa
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: being able to make everyone around me happier in some way

Post by Hikari-chan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:02 am

Good evening, everyone! Hikari-chan is Hikari-chan, usually as an online alias for games, forums or chatting! Her real name is [unknown] and she is the age of 13, attending middle school!

Loves CLANNAD and AIR and Hayate no Gotoku, she is a big, big, big, big Misuzu supporter! ^-^ On MAL, she is known as "Yoshiko_Usagi", and isn't a member of AnimeSuki~

She found ISML through LSF (Yes, Tsukasa's_Lover, but please don't kill Hikari-chan, she promises to apologize if she does something bad! >-<), and will try her best to help spread the ISML-ism to lots of people in a good way! Thank you~~!
fe id: 2364478633 | add me! c:
mal | twitter
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:55 am

Hikari-chan wrote:Good evening, everyone! Hikari-chan is Hikari-chan, usually as an online alias for games, forums or chatting! Her real name is [unknown] and she is the age of 13, attending middle school!

Loves CLANNAD and AIR and Hayate no Gotoku, she is a big, big, big, big Misuzu supporter! ^-^ On MAL, she is known as "Yoshiko_Usagi", and isn't a member of AnimeSuki~

She found ISML through LSF (Yes, Tsukasa's_Lover, but please don't kill Hikari-chan, she promises to apologize if she does something bad! >-<), and will try her best to help spread the ISML-ism to lots of people in a good way! Thank you~~!
I thought I reconized your name somewhere. The small text gives it away.

Just don't bring T_L around these parts. :-P
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:04 am

Hikari-chan wrote:Good evening, everyone! Hikari-chan is Hikari-chan, usually as an online alias for games, forums or chatting! Her real name is [unknown] and she is the age of 13, attending middle school!

Hi! :love:

Don't worry Demi. she's been part of our IRC community for a long time now. She's really :bigsmile:.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Eater-of-All
Dragon slayer
Dragon slayer
Badges:
Melon Pan: 65

Post by Eater-of-All » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 am

^ You can tell when KholdStare has found his prey. (Just kidding :arrow: )

Greetings, I'm Eater-of-All, same name in AnimeSuki and MAL, and just Eater on IRC. I started voting in ISML towards the end of Aquamarine, and pretty much lurked until some time after Topaz. Mostly just a regular voter.
SpoilerShow
frustra
Dango
Dango

Post by frustra » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 am

frustra here, also from AnimeSuki and MAL - moe enthusiast, Hina-fag, and I suck at Touhou. I've been voting in moe tournaments since JSaiMoe 2006 (supported Suiseiseki back then, lol)

let's have another great year of moe, everyone. and by the way, JSaiMoe is just 3 months away, lol.
Team Rocket Elite
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: Bernkastel
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:04 am

Hiya. I'm the Team Rocket Elite from Animesuki and you may also recognise me from other sites. I've been following the Japanese Anime Saimoe for a year and a half but this is my first year with ISML. I like writing up match analysies and you'll probably see quite a few of them over the next few months.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.