Introductions

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
darkwish93
Ninja
Ninja
Worships: Tachibana Kanade
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To see the future.

Re: Introductions

Post by darkwish93 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi ,
Im DarkWish , i dont know why im here , i just felt like comeing to the forums.
Im a legendary perv around mmorpgs and umm i like anime. Im not watching anime for a long time
because i didnt had a chance to , i first got introduced into "these world" from the TV a year and half ago
but today i dont have any anime related TV programs on TV so i started watching anime on the net... around
half year or maybe a year ago.
Im 17 , male and free to chat on MSN with any1.
Heartnet-san
Nikuman
Nikuman
Worships: Shana!!
Wish: I wish I have a power to rule this world and make it a better world without any ANIME HATERS!!!

Post by Heartnet-san » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 am

Hi,
I'm Heartnet. My full name is Train Heartnet (RN: David Oloan).
I'm a new member here, so I'm still don't know much about this forum.
I first got introduced into this ISML Tournament from my friend who really likes anime, so that's why I decide to join too. I'm still 15 and really like gaming a lot. Nice to meet you all.
CAPSLOCKERROR
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor
Wish: the world..

Post by CAPSLOCKERROR » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:06 am

I'm CAPSLOCKERROR..
I'm a newbie so please bare with me..
Yes.. that's all..
misot90
Kyuuketsuki
Kyuuketsuki
Worships: Suzumiya Haruhi
Wish: Super PC and Hyper speed internet

Post by misot90 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 am

I'm misot90. My full name is Ichigo Kurosaki (RN: Julius Roland Hinay)
I'm 19 and resting after my BS Biology course. I'll be resting for a year before proceeding to Medicine.
Just registered, so I'm a total newbie in this forum. But not a total noob in forums.
I joined here, coz I just feel the need to support my candidates. (And the urge to escape mind numbing boredom)
I'm a professional gamer and a games analyist for MISOT Gaming Co.
I am a Dedicated Sniper. I specialize in dealing Long-Distance death.
Don't run, you'll only die tired.
RatedRKO619305
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: ANY ANIME GIRL!
Wish: My wish is to see cute anime girls all day long!

Post by RatedRKO619305 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 am

Hi, I'm RatedRKO619305, my real name is Erik Castro, my Japanese name is "Rei-san", CALL ME REI-SAN! Oh yes, I am a 2nd generation anime otaku (since my parents are also anime lovers), I also like music and wrestling shows as well. I was born on August 19th, 1989...the reason I joined here is to kill boredom and vote all the time for my favorite anime girls in here, arigatou!
-Rei-san (The Power of The RKO is mine!)
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
Ripples form on the water’s surface
The wandering soul knows no rest.
-Loveless, Act I
abc
Harem lead
Harem lead
Worships: Akiyama Mio!!
Wish: Akiyama Mio!!

Post by abc » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 am

i forgot to introduce myself...
I'm abc, as easy as abc... i'm 17 yrs old , female ...nice to meet you!!! i'm just a simple girl but i'm also a downright mentally retarded^^
I'm big fan of KyoAni, and i'm here to support K-ON, Lucky Star and Haruhi
my favorite quote: A foolish fool with a foolish sieve for a brain only speaks foolishly with foolish words. pwwwwwwwwwh ahahahahhahahahahahahahahh
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
2017 Female Favorite: Darkness
2017 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 am

Really late introduction here because I didn't know this thread existed (probably because I wasn't thinking of looking for one). But here it is and here I am. And here's my autobiography I didn't intend to write (sorry! ._. ):

Hello all, I'm Kordosa (real name Chris), but you're more likely to have seen me as cynicalsith or Cynical Sith. A few places you might have found me are at the official Star Wars forum (Electronic Games subforum), although I don't go there anymore, Bemanistyle.com (StepMania, ftw), and Steam, although I seldom find time to play Left4Dead and AudioSurf. You'll find me at the official Guild Wars Wiki as Kalus Kordosa (after my main character for the game) as well as at the forum for the guild I'm in, We Need Therapy [NOW]. So along with those interests, I also have one in graphics manipulation if you haven't already noticed my banner sigs.
*edit: I've finally given in and created a MAL account as Kordosa, and I just spent the entire evening filling up my list from an Excel spreadsheet I've been maintaining for the past few years...

I became an anime fan around 2002 during high school when one of my friends introduced me to Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming. Hence my first taste of real anime (not that butchered garbage--Cardcaptors, Sailor Moon, Pokemon--that was aired in the '90s) include Cowboy Bebop, the original Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam 0083, Outlaw Star, InuYasha, and YuYu Hakusho. In addition to the anime Adult Swim has aired since then, after I stumbled onto an anime review site, ThemAnime.org, I started checking out titles that were reviewed between 4 and 5 stars, or anything else I thought might be interesting. So I've seen a little (really little) bit of everything.

Fast-forward a few years to sometime in 2008 when I decided to watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Since I was more or less detached from the various anime-related forums out there, I had missed most of the hype. Anyway, Melancholy led to Lucky Star which led to other KyoAni titles which led to Kanon. (I watched Toei's version first.) One day, as I was looking for stuff on Kanon, I stumbled onto a blog that mentioned the series' characters participating in something called a "saimoe tournament", whatever that was... :P Anyway, since I had stumbled onto that blog the same day Aquamarine 1 was scheduled to begin, I remember the exact day I started participating in ISML: March 15, 2009. I checked out the forum a few weeks later and before the Rozen Maiden fiasco started, and I decided it might be wise to lurk instead of getting involved. ^^; Anyway, ISML presented me with dozens of characters and series I wasn't familiar with so I decided to check them out. And I had finished 12 different series including Nanoha and Rozen Maiden when DE began.
Last edited by Kordosa on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
moemio
Teleporter
Teleporter
Worships: Furukawa Nagisa
Wish: Kyubey

Post by moemio » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I've seen this introduction thing for about a month now but i was to lazy to write something but now i have nothing else to do so here is my introduction.

Hello, my name is moemio. I live in the Netherlands. I am a girl and a diehard Mio fan (is that normal?) On MAL my name is moemio (to lazy to think of an other name). I'm here to support Mio-chan and all the other girls that are in my sig. I think nekomimi ears fit Mio better then Azusa and that Mio and Azusa are family. For the rest i dont how i ended here but i like it ^^''. That was everything you need to know about me. I hope i can enjoy my time here with you guys.
Last edited by moemio on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
abc
Harem lead
Harem lead

Post by abc » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:41 am

moemio wrote:I've seen this introduction thing for about a month now but i was to lazy to write something but now i have nothing else to do so here is my introduction.

Hello, my name is moemio. At the moment i am 12 and the 13th of july i turn 13. I live the Netherlands. I am a girl and a diehard Mio fan (is that normal?) On MAL my name is moemio (to lazy to think of an other name). I'm here to support Mio-chan and all the other girls that are in my sig. I think nekomimi ears fit Mio better then Azusa and that Mio and Azusa are family. For the rest i dont how i ended here but i like it ^^''. That was everything you need to know about me. I hope i can enjoy my time here with you guys.
its normal :bigsmile: as long as you're just a diehard fan not a lesbo for her ;) . me too, i'm a girl and i'm a diehard mio fan. :D
moemio
Teleporter
Teleporter

Post by moemio » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 am

abc wrote:
moemio wrote:I've seen this introduction thing for about a month now but i was to lazy to write something but now i have nothing else to do so here is my introduction.

Hello, my name is moemio. At the moment i am 12 and the 13th of july i turn 13. I live the Netherlands. I am a girl and a diehard Mio fan (is that normal?) On MAL my name is moemio (to lazy to think of an other name). I'm here to support Mio-chan and all the other girls that are in my sig. I think nekomimi ears fit Mio better then Azusa and that Mio and Azusa are family. For the rest i dont how i ended here but i like it ^^''. That was everything you need to know about me. I hope i can enjoy my time here with you guys.
its normal :bigsmile: as long as you're just a diehard fan not a lesbo for her ;) . me too, i'm a girl and i'm a diehard mio fan. :D
No i am not a lesbo ;) . But i would have no problem when she was my onee-chan.
abc
Harem lead
Harem lead

Post by abc » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 am

moemio wrote:
abc wrote:

same here ;) i wanna be her best friend or big sis :biggrin: or... i wanna be like her :lol:
moemio
Teleporter
Teleporter

Post by moemio » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm

abc wrote:
moemio wrote:
abc wrote:

same here ;) i wanna be her best friend or big sis :biggrin: or... i wanna be like her :lol:
A friend once said to me i am a mix between Mio and Mugi when it comes to personality...
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 am

Talk about a late entrance. To think that now I actually noticed that this existed. Sorry about this late introduction.

My name is Momento. I accidentally stumbled on anime and manga during my middle school years and became a fan of them ever since. I became a visual novel player during my high school years. In truth, I do not remember how I came here; it was either a friend recommendation or a conversation I heard from afar. All I remember was the first time I came here was when Hinagiku and Shana battled for the Tiara. So, I guess you can say that I started to be addicted to ISML and the other more tournament sites this year. I hope to have a good time here.
Rena Ryuugu
Shrine maiden
Shrine maiden
Worships: Rena Ryuugu
Wish: For Shana or Mikoto to win

Post by Rena Ryuugu » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi everyone I'm Rena, nice to meet you all. I have been a fan of anime and manga for quite a few years (I have lost track :P ) Some of my favourite anime are: Higurashi, Mai-Otome, Shakugan no Shana, To Aru kagaku no Railgun, Hayate no Gotoku, Lucky Star, Haruhi, K-ON, Ghost Hunt and Rozen Maiden. I got into ISML when somewhen sent me a message on MAL telling me about it :)
ImageImage
Itawaru
Ninja
Ninja
Worships: Kamijo Touma
Wish: A date with a pretty tsundere

Post by Itawaru » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Hey ya everybody! Nice to meet you all~ My name is Itawaru or you can call me Itai for short(i am literally some one who always in pain) . I am a fan of anime since 4 year ago. I started to become an anime fan after watched Shakugan no Shana (first taste of tsundere) then starting to search similar hence i become what am i now. That doesn't mean i am a die hard fan of shana (because i found a better tsundere)I am devoted to Aisaka Taiga, Misaka Mikoto and the recent Ookami-Ryouko which make me a brown hair tsundere fetish. My favourite anime studio is non other than J.C staff because without them i wont be here writing my introduction.The reason i join here, of course to vote for my favourite character and kill time.

I'm a new member so all i can say is PLEASE take care of me XP !!

I am not a good english speaker therefore i tend to make a lot of error on grammar but i will try my best to reduce it.

thats all~
Nemingway
Mahjong tile
Mahjong tile
Wish: Aiming for an harem ending \o

Post by Nemingway » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Konbanwa minna! I'm Nemingway but you can call me Nemo (like the pixar movie). I found this site two days ago and I completely loved the concept used but I waited to fully understand all the rules and the procedure for the postseason and regular season to subscribe. I'm a big fan of anime since 5-6 years. I like tsundere characters, harem anime/manga and anything that can be categorize as Moe. I'm a fan of Clannad girls, Shuffle girls(even if there're not represented here it seems), Taiga, K-ON girls and especially Nakano Asuza cause she's my waifu !!!

What can I say else... ? I'll do my best to be present as often as possible and sorry if my english is a bit horrible ^^' Feel free to correct me !

*An Harem cannot exist without a boy !*
Patchy
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Patchy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 am

Hello! I'm Patchy (shortcut for Patchouli Knowledge), I'm kinda new here and will lurk around here for some time.

I'm a fan of saimoe and I'm voting for quite some time now. So, "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" minna.
Hiems
Ninja
Ninja
Worships: Hikasa Yoko
Wish: Some more decent anime, instead of this "moe" phase we seem to be going through.

Post by Hiems » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Ehhh... Well, I'm bad at this kind of thing, but I figure it's necessary...

Hello! I'm... Well, I guess you can call me by my username. I'm 15, female, enjoy a variety of fandoms, mostly listed here, and playing bass guitar in my spare time, and I hope to make amicable relations with you all;; Please don't hestitate to tell me if I'm being unreasonable in any manner.

If there's anything beyond that you want to know, just ask.
Shin'ichi
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Worships: Katsura Hinagiku
Wish: Katsura Hina-chan to receive the Heavenly Tiara a second time!

Post by Shin'ichi » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Hey'everyone! I'm Shin'ichi (or just Shin). I found this site late last year, and supported Misaka Mikoto through the final months of ISML 2010. Though I've just recently thought of joining the forum. But, I just had to watch through Hayate to see how ISML 2009's Katsura Hinagiku became the ISML champion that year, and she stole away my loyalty. (just starting the second season, actually) I plan to support her fully through ISML 2011 to bring her the tiara a second time when the time comes. ^^

Plus, next year'll be my first full season participation in ISML, so I'm excited! =D

And.. some of my favorite anime are: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Hayate no Gotoku!, the Major series, K-ON!, and Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (used to be a big Gundam fan until slice-of-life took over earlier this year, I've seen though most of the older '80s-'90s U.C. series)
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 pm

First and foremost, I'd like to greet everyone here in the ISML forums a hearty hello!

The name's Elvinsky -- basically a Russianized version of my real first name, because "Mother Russia Makes You Strong," but that happens to be a subversion because I'm actually not Russian. :P
SpoilerShow
I'm actually Pinoy.
Any other aspects of myself I haven't mentioned, feel free to ask. ;)

Anyway, I've been planning to join the forums during the ISML 2010 Double Elimination period, but never got around to do that until now... Though I've been intently watching the results of the Diamond 7 match between Hinagiku and Mio. (Yes, those two were my favorites for 2010 and choosing between the two would have been tough on me.) Based on the results, that was a close fight! (Worthy opponents anyone?)

It was only during the Double Elimination where I started to actively vote, supporting Mio's push for the 2010 ISML Tiara and rallying some comrades over at Random Curiosity with a Jim Raynor-eque rousing speech to vote for Mio in the championship round after the last episode of K-On!! aired... Since my other favorite -- Hinagiku -- already won the 2009 Tiara, I suppose she'd cut me some slack. ^^;

Well, besides hoping that the people here are reasonable, I'm also hoping to get along with everyone here and have fun discussing anime, favorite moe-inducing anime characters and participating in the ISML 2011 season. :bigsmile:

P.S.: As a goodwill gift, allow me to share this (prototype) fan art of Mio and Hinagiku:
Image(Right click for full size.)

I'll admit that it's not that good though and there are some mistakes (since I just commissioned its creation and the scanner that scanned this was kinda dirty), so if someone wants to clean it up and make improvements on it (as well as use it for ISML 2011), let me know. I'm all eyes and ears. Just remember to share a high-quality copy once it's done, OK?

Thanks! :D And don't mind me grabbing some of those sliver-sig pics... *checks preview, takes deep breath and hits submit*
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."