Hayate no Gotoku

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
superunature
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Akiba
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Rabu touch!

Hayate no Gotoku

Post by superunature » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 pm

whos your favorite HnG character, vote here
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/486640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ruby round 7 (hina vs shana) and diamond round 7 (hina vs. mio) is going tough match, but i like shana, but I support katsura hinagiku nyways x)
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Melon Pan: 55

Re: Hayate no Gotoku

Post by hinakatbklyn » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Who knows if Hayate will be released in time for ISML 2012, but at least there will be a new season.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... mmer-movie

If they show the Arcs involving Athena, I may end up seeing it animated before reading the equivalent chapters.

(Edit: Only just noticed there was another thread with the same name.)
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

hinakatbklyn wrote:Who knows if Hayate will be released in time for ISML 2012, but at least there will be a new season.

If they show the Arcs involving Athena, I may end up seeing it animated before reading the equivalent chapters.
I've seen a playful prediction that the 2012 'End of the World' from the Mayan calander predicts the release of the manga chapters that go by that name, Athena/Hayate backstory.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Shana1707
Dojikko
Dojikko
Worships: A lot.. :)
Wish: for Shana to win the Tiara this Year

Post by Shana1707 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:03 pm

hinakatbklyn wrote:Who knows if Hayate will be released in time for ISML 2012, but at least there will be a new season.

I Hope Hayate finds out that Nagi has a Feelings for Him and more Scene of Nagi and Hina.
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Shana1707 wrote:

I Hope Hayate finds out that Nagi has a Feelings for Him and more Scene of Nagi and Hina.
SpoilerShow
If you've read the manga, Nagi does make her feelings rather clear, whether Hayate realizes it is another question all together (Hayate's obliviousness is amazingly strong throughout the story), although when it's revealed he's got other things on his mind. He can't even see the mutual affection he and Hinagiku share for each other, and they're probably the only characters who don't.
Nagi does get a few scenes with Hinagiku, but the friendships between her and her other friends gets more spotlight.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Wolfnagi
Necromancer
Necromancer
Worships: Sanzen'in Nagi
Wish: Want Nagi to win this year ISML....
And 1 Million bucks....

Post by Wolfnagi » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 am

Just wonder,
Didn't we have the old thread for this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage