Favorite Anime Couple

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
Post Reply
User avatar
10ZHAbin
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Posts: 2161
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Leina
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Otaku Community

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by 10ZHAbin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 am

Just marathoned Attack on Titan, Mikasa x Levi, I can't believe I am actually capable of shipping a heterosexual ship. And also Sasha x Potato.
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Bastion » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:53 pm

New favorite couple from an old series
Chibi-usa x Helios
You can tell that he likes her from the beginning, and she kinda grows into it. The rest of the team trying to figure it out is really amusing too.
User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by LOveLive! » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Manaka x Miuna!! :onion79:

Image
User avatar
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Magical girls
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!
Location: Your dreams

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by CureRainbow » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 am

Since I started watching NagiAsu, I've never been so conflicted on what couple to ship @_@ is this some kind of ship web?!

Well, at least my favorites would be Hikari x Manaka, Kaname x Sayu, and Tsumugu x Chisaki... but I love Miuna and Chisaki and want them to be happy, so Hikari x Miuna and Hikari x Chisaki(well, before the timeskip) works as well... yet Kaname x Chisaki and Tsumugu x Manaka before the time skip...and with LOveLive's pic of Manaka x Miuna... aahhhhh so difficult orz

Meanwhile I have only one ship for the harem that is of Date A Live(ShidoxTohka for anyone who attempted guessing) lol
Last edited by CureRainbow on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
User avatar
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Posts: 7450
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 am
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Chocola » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 am

Haruka and Yuu... so cute.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
User avatar
lightjz
Bard
Bard
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Worships: Yagami Raito
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To have Azu-nyan meeting me in real life
Location: In your screen

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by lightjz » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 pm

10ZHAbin wrote:Just marathoned Attack on Titan, Mikasa x Levi, I can't believe I am actually capable of shipping a heterosexual ship. And also Sasha x Potato.

Misaka and Levi being together would just be way too scary lol
none of them would have emotion, at least i cant imagine them dating LOL
Just finished IS, really like Ichika x Charlotte !!!!!!!!
but favourites of all time are definitely Asuna x Kirito, Yuta x Nibutani, Kyosuke x Ayase, Touma x Misaka, Shu x Inori, Akihito x Mirai
and as an extra ---> RITO X HAREM
Image Image
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2781
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by blaZofgold » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:53 am

For reference, here's my original list. I've updated it with some new stuff:

Gold

Tsuda Takatoshi and Mitsuba Mutsumi [Innocent Love]
SpoilerShow
She likes him, he's freaking clueless. She's freaking amazing. He's a pretty good tsukkomi.
Hata Kousaku and Kinoshita Ringo [No Ring...yet]
SpoilerShow
He's admired her from youth, and she likes him too. She inspired him to get up and fight through his darkest days. He inspired her to seek a new change of life and rediscover herself.
Infernal

Orimura Ichika and ANYBODY
YOU, SIR, DO NOT DESERVE TO PROCREATE
WE CANNOT HAVE YOUR GENES PASSED ON TO THE F1 GENERATION
Last edited by blaZofgold on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
lightjz
Bard
Bard
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Worships: Yagami Raito
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To have Azu-nyan meeting me in real life
Location: In your screen

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by lightjz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 am

blaZofgold wrote: Orimura Ichika and ANYBODY
YOU, SIR, DO NOT DESERVE TO PROCREATE
WE CANNOT HAVE YOUR GENES PASSED ON TO THE F1 GENERATION
Orimura Ichika x Yuuki Rito lol
Don't worry, now their genes are unable to pass on
Image Image
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Bastion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:33 pm

lightjz wrote:
blaZofgold wrote: Orimura Ichika and ANYBODY
YOU, SIR, DO NOT DESERVE TO PROCREATE
WE CANNOT HAVE YOUR GENES PASSED ON TO THE F1 GENERATION
Orimura Ichika x Yuuki Rito lol
Don't worry, now their genes are unable to pass on
Add Hayate Ayasaki to that.. he's just too stupid.
User avatar
Lolinekocchi
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:22 am
Worships: Enomoto Takane / Ene
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To marry Hyuuga in Kancolle before her 'birthday'
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Lolinekocchi » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm going to just list all my current ship in one post now. May include fanon and canon.

Godly Highest Rank Ship:

Haruka x Takane (aka Konoha x Ene) of Mekakucity Actors
SpoilerShow
Takane, the grumpy, tomboyish gamer girl, and Haruka, the carefree, sickly boy who loves to eat and draw. Just... wow. They deserves to be together after all what they have been through as Ene and Konoha. Also, Takane does canonically loves Haruka, while it was unclear, Haruka might be in love with Takane too. I wish they'll have moments in the anime.
High Ranked Ships

Ran x Yurika (Aikatsu)
SpoilerShow
At least as one-sided thing. The level-headed Ran and the chuunibyou-ish Yurika, and Yurika seems to hint a lot about her crush to Ran. Seriously, at least as one-sided thing.
Kyouko x Sayaka (Madoka Magica)
SpoilerShow
Kyouko and Sayaka, how their personality contrast yet they matches each other..... they deserves to be happy together, really.
Yuuta x Rikka (Chu2koi)
SpoilerShow
Their innocent way of romance is the cutest thing ever. They loves each other in a sweet, childish way, and they accepts each other well.
Okabe x Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
SpoilerShow
The only legit ship besides HaruTaka that made me cry (well, in the movie). They really needs each other, it's also adorable when they were tsun and bickering.
Keima x Chihiro (KamiNomi)
SpoilerShow
They suit each other really well, they likes each other, yet they couldn't get together because of the situation. It's sad, but I love them together.
Side Ships that's still important

Ayano x Takane (Mekakucity Actors)
Shintarou x Takane (Mekakucity Actors)
Rudy x Isuzu (Log Horizon)
Momoka x Yuri (Heartcatch Precure)
Currently busy with Teitoku works (read: Kancolle) and college.
Image
User avatar
lightjz
Bard
Bard
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Worships: Yagami Raito
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To have Azu-nyan meeting me in real life
Location: In your screen

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by lightjz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:33 am

Bastion wrote:
lightjz wrote:
blaZofgold wrote: Orimura Ichika and ANYBODY
YOU, SIR, DO NOT DESERVE TO PROCREATE
WE CANNOT HAVE YOUR GENES PASSED ON TO THE F1 GENERATION
Orimura Ichika x Yuuki Rito lol
Don't worry, now their genes are unable to pass on
Add Hayate Ayasaki to that.. he's just too stupid.
i hate Hayate, cuz one of my favourite characters is Hinagiku
he has been hurting Hinagiku so much !!!! :(
Image Image
User avatar
Curisu
Mystes
Mystes
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 pm
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: >.<
Location: Shenzhen, GD, PRC

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Curisu » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 am

Diamond
Io & Tsumiki @ Place to Place

Platinum
Rintaro & Kurisu @ Steins;Gate
Yuu & Yuuko @ ef
Tomoya & Nagisa @ CLANNAD

Gold
Yuuta & Rikka @ Chuunibyo
Shingo & Sana @ Mashiroiro Symphony
Yuzuru & Kanade @ Angel Beats!
Sorata & Mashiro @ Sakurasou
Haru & Sora @ Yosuga na Sora

Adorable+
Ruiko & Kazari @ Railgun
Ayumu & Eu @ Korezom
Yuuji & Shouko @ Bakatest
Akihisa & Mizuki @ Bakatest
Mahiro & Nyaruko @ Nyaruko
Tomoki & Ikaros @SoraOto
Shinka & Sanae @ Chuunibyo

Adorable
Shinobu & Alice @ Kin-iro Mosaic
Koyomi & Hitagi @ Monogatari
Shido & Touka @ Date A Live
Teiichi & Yuuko @ Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Kaede & Renge @ Non-non Biyori
Akihisa & Minami @ Bakatest
Ayumu & Haruna @ Korezom
Shido & Kurumi @ Date A Live
Yachi & Fear @ C^3
Yuuki & Michiru @ KoiChoco
Kouichi & Ohana @ Hanairo
Shinya & Akane @ PSYCHO-PASS

Ookubo Rumi & Tsuda Minami
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Bastion » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:58 pm

lightjz wrote:
Bastion wrote:
lightjz wrote:
blaZofgold wrote: Orimura Ichika and ANYBODY
YOU, SIR, DO NOT DESERVE TO PROCREATE
WE CANNOT HAVE YOUR GENES PASSED ON TO THE F1 GENERATION
Orimura Ichika x Yuuki Rito lol
Don't worry, now their genes are unable to pass on
Add Hayate Ayasaki to that.. he's just too stupid.
i hate Hayate, cuz one of my favourite characters is Hinagiku
he has been hurting Hinagiku so much !!!! :(
Almost, he's actually pretty good to Hina-chan, he even stared at her, while she's pettanko, and he's probably the only hope for her genes to be passed on. No other guy even has her interest.
mangaShow
they're about to embark on a journey together ('sponsored' by Athena herself) and there's a good chance there's going to be some romance between them finally.
User avatar
lightjz
Bard
Bard
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Worships: Yagami Raito
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To have Azu-nyan meeting me in real life
Location: In your screen

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by lightjz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Bastion wrote: Almost, he's actually pretty good to Hina-chan, he even stared at her, while she's pettanko, and he's probably the only hope for her genes to be passed on. No other guy even has her interest.
mangaShow
they're about to embark on a journey together ('sponsored' by Athena herself) and there's a good chance there's going to be some romance between them finally.
I really hope that Hayake doesnt choose someone else, and that they can finally be with each other.
It is quite hard for the author to make a decision in who hayake will choose tbh
there is surprisingly a large amount of lolicons who support Nagi
Image Image
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Bastion » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:12 pm

lightjz wrote:
Bastion wrote: Almost, he's actually pretty good to Hina-chan, he even stared at her, while she's pettanko, and he's probably the only hope for her genes to be passed on. No other guy even has her interest.
mangaShow
they're about to embark on a journey together ('sponsored' by Athena herself) and there's a good chance there's going to be some romance between them finally.
I really hope that Hayake doesnt choose someone else, and that they can finally be with each other.
It is quite hard for the author to make a decision in who hayake will choose tbh
there is surprisingly a large amount of lolicons who support Nagi
SpoilerShow
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hayate_t ... 46/11.html
I think Hayate/Hinagiku just reached a new tier there :)
User avatar
lightjz
Bard
Bard
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Worships: Yagami Raito
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To have Azu-nyan meeting me in real life
Location: In your screen

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by lightjz » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Bastion wrote:
SpoilerShow
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hayate_t ... 46/11.html
I think Hayate/Hinagiku just reached a new tier there :)
Hayate is just too good at capturing girls' hearts lol
Hina...was so cute >3 !!!!
Cuz of Hina's personality, this is why i like her a lot
Cant wait for a season 5 in the anime
Image Image
User avatar
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Posts: 2914
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 am
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by kukimunstir » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:48 am

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOVYA
SpoilerShow
fu gray :< this is why i hate tsundere
Image
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2781
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by blaZofgold » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 am

Not a single person has posted the godforsaken Kousaka pairing. I respect this forum a lot for this.
Image
User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by LOveLive! » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:58 am

blaZofgold wrote:Not a single person has posted the godforsaken Kousaka pairing. I respect this forum a lot for this.
Coz everyone knows Kousaka couple is a taboo. :lol:
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Bastion » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:49 pm

blaZofgold wrote:Not a single person has posted the godforsaken Kousaka pairing. I respect this forum a lot for this.
I think there's another thread for the most hated anime couple, and that couple is posted there if I remember right. That couple was just groan-worthy.
Post Reply