Favorite Anime Couple

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
TinAInd
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by TinAInd » Tue May 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Mine is Tomoya and Nagisa from Clannad for sure and without doubt!! Love them! :D :D
Keima
Salamander
Salamander
Worships: Black Rock Shooter (BRS)
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Isla
2017 Male Favorite: Katsuragi Keima
Wish: Still want even more professional quality Vocaloid events in the U.S.

Re: Favorite Anime Couple

Post by Keima » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:20 am

Since the Diamond rounds currently have some pairings in the exhibition matches I thought I'd post one of the most obvious pairings that I love and can't believe I did not mention them before.

From perhaps my all time favorite anime "Hyouka", the pair of Chitanda Eru and Oreki Hotaro. This is especially on my mind lately in the aftermath of the horrific and devastating KyoAni arson attack this past Summer. God I wonder if I'll ever be able to watch this show again in the aftermath and the loss of so much amazing talent that went into making what I feel is one of the most underrated gems of the Japanese animation industry. Way way better than any Hayao Miyazaki film and at least as good as the works of Makoto Shinkai. Yasuhiro Takemoto was a true creative genius and one of my all time favorite anime directors. The way he crafted this little love story was just hopelessly beautiful and is almost bringing tears to my eyes while I type this. The world will be a much poorer place without all the amazing wonderful talent lost from KyoAni!

Oh and the other awesome couple from this show....Fukube & Mayaka