If you do notice any errors, please contact the individual maker as specified at the bottom of the charts.
- Appleseed XIII (GRRRR on this not showing last season as planned, though perhaps better for my time management!)
- Natsume Yuujin-chou San--OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS. I loved the first two seasons: the soft colors, soft feeling, but that tension between the human and spirit worlds. Oh, and I simply can't get enough to Nyanko-sensei >.<
- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!--Another follow up, a sequel this time, that I'm excited for after the 1st season pleasantly surprised me.
- Usagi Drop--the premise is interesting to me, especially since I like shows like Kurenai and Aishiteruze Baby.
- NO. 6--Bones somtimes hits and strikes, so I'm willing to give this one a go
- Ikoku Meiro no Croisee--Historical fiction + GOSICK's illustrator? Oh yes, sign me up!
- Nekogami Yaoyorozu--Again, I'm easily caught up in Shintoism, so this show may be worth the try.
- Dantalian no Shoka--Books+demons=so much potential?
- Sacred Seven--Producer Sunrise caught my interest this past spring season with Tiger & Bunny, so I'm willing to give this one a whirl.
- Kami-sama no Memo-chou--Well....this barely has my eye since it seems a blatant copy of GOSICK, but I do like mystery and intelligent protagonists, so perhaps this will surprise me as well.
- Film Fullmetal Alchemist: Milos no Seinaru Hoshi--I'm a fan of both the original and Brotherhood, so of course I'll watch this!
- Kokuriko-Zaka Kara--Studio Ghibli?! check!