Gosick

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Gosick

Post by shiraoky » Sat May 07, 2011 1:21 am

I figured I make a topic here, because I couldn't really find another topic to talk about it
Episode 16
SpoilerShow
Ah, so now we're getting somewhere deeper. But really, Victorique's mother really does look like her! And a good thing that Kujo found Victorique >.< But I wonder what Cornelia and Brian Roscoe's relationship is...waiting for the next episode :)
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Éclair
Bandit
Bandit
Worships: Suzumiya Haruhi
Wish: A seifuku and kneesocks.

Re: Gosick

Post by Éclair » Sun May 08, 2011 4:29 am

Here's hoping:
SpoilerShow
That the relationship between Kujo and Victorique continues to develop as it has. So far (following the gray wolf prophet's 'prophecy' about their hearts never being apart), small events have managed to make their relationship grow steadily closer. In the last couple of episodes, they haven't rushed this, and have made sure that they take it slow but keep it exciting with fresh cases, and action.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Éclair Kashiyuki - "H-I-N-A Mankai Hai~! Hai~! H-I-N-A Hinagiku Hai~! Hai~!"
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Wish: adventure

Post by HeartClover » Mon May 09, 2011 4:57 am

i heard that in the light novels kujo and victorique don't end up together and she meets another boy...

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!!
Last edited by HeartClover on Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 am

Whoa wait.

Ahem.

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Mon May 09, 2011 6:27 am

I need to ask my cousin if it's so.
(In chess talk)
I can't bear that the knight Kujou becomes apart with bishop Victorique...
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
Éclair
Bandit
Bandit
Worships: Suzumiya Haruhi
Wish: A seifuku and kneesocks.

Post by Éclair » Mon May 09, 2011 3:56 pm

If Kujo ends up seperating from Victorique and
SpoilerShow
not retaining his mutual love for her, while she does the same for him. As in, she runs off with some other guy or Kujo runs off with another girl (grr... Avril), then I will be rather upset. Mainly because the loyalty they have to each other irregardless should remain.
Just my two cents.
Éclair Kashiyuki - "H-I-N-A Mankai Hai~! Hai~! H-I-N-A Hinagiku Hai~! Hai~!"
Miyuri
Gnome
Gnome
Worships: Care to guess?
Wish: Freedom and her own world.

Post by Miyuri » Tue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

HeartClover wrote:i heard on that in the light novels kujo and victorique don`t end up together and she meets another boy...
Er.. Uhm... R-really?!

Well, if we take Sergius' (yes, that elder) prophecy...
SpoilerShow
Maybe Kujo and Victorique really won't end up together, but their love for each other will stay. I'm not sure though, since the prophecy is 'vague'.

Still, that's sad. :(
I hope that's not true. *sighs*
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Sat May 14, 2011 2:55 am

Was the village elder's prophecy really that vague?
I took it to mean
SpoilerShow
that World War II would force them apart somehow. Earlier in the series, World War I was repeatedly referred to. It only made sense that the "great wind" in the prophecy might refer to the Second World War. Seeing as how the series takes place in 1924, Kujo and Victorique should have at least fifteen years to spend together until WWII begins with Germany's invasion of Poland in 1939. So the upheaval that would take place in Europe might cause them to be split up. Another possibility would be if Kujo became a soldier like his father and went back home to fight for Japan. Of course, these are only possibilities, and since Gosick takes liberties with history (the existence of Sauville), World War II might play out differently, or not at all.
Whatever the case, unless the last light novel has a time skip, we won't see how they are split up.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 am

Ah, just watched Ep.17
SpoilerShow
This was really cute, honestly. And it really kills me to think, if the rumors are true, that Kujo and Victorique really won't end up together. :arrowed: And her father...is...a total...butthead. lol. I'm a bit confused about Cordelia's and Brian's relationship, and what they are trying to do as of now. However, I'm looking forward to it.
Miyuri
Gnome
Gnome
Worships: Care to guess?
Wish: Freedom and her own world.

Post by Miyuri » Sat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Kordosa wrote:Was the village elder's prophecy really that vague?
I took it to mean
SpoilerShow
that World War II would force them apart somehow. Earlier in the series, World War I was repeatedly referred to. It only made sense that the "great wind" in the prophecy might refer to the Second World War. Seeing as how the series takes place in 1924, Kujo and Victorique should have at least fifteen years to spend together until WWII begins with Germany's invasion of Poland in 1939. So the upheaval that would take place in Europe might cause them to be split up. Another possibility would be if Kujo became a soldier like his father and went back home to fight for Japan. Of course, these are only possibilities, and since Gosick takes liberties with history (the existence of Sauville), World War II might play out differently, or not at all.
Whatever the case, unless the last light novel has a time skip, we won't see how they are split up.
Well, to me it's a bit vague. He just said that
SpoilerShow
our beloved couple will not die together, the wind will separate them, yet their heart will not be apart. There are many possibilities on how they will not die together, also on how they will separate. The wind could be the coming World War II, or maybe another obstacles from their family or another. So many possibilities, including the ones you're talking about. But maybe the strongest candidate for the 'wind' is the coming war. Dunno. Maybe we should just wait and see, since if we're thinking about it too much, it will likely to kill us. At least me. :arrowed:
Anyway, talking about the serial itself....
SpoilerShow
Brian makes me even more and more confused. Cordelia, too. Hell, I really don't understand them.

...and I hate Victorique's father.
This is getting interesting, though.
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi

Post by akumaxx » Mon May 16, 2011 7:22 am

After asking cousin, it looks like that they will not be splitted before Vol. 7.
== Low Activity ==
Previous cardsShow
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Sun May 22, 2011 6:14 am

Ep. 18
SpoilerShow
It seems like all the side characters in this show that I begin to like all seem to die or be the bad guy. ._. sigh. oh well. cute moment between victorique and kujou though. But honestly, I'm still kind of confused about this "battle" that they're having...
Shana1707
Dojikko
Dojikko
Worships: A lot.. :)
Wish: for Shana to win the Tiara this Year

Post by Shana1707 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:01 am

I think..
SpoilerShow
I've been thinking in Episode 16/17,Cordelia said If Victorique solves (I forget what it is) the chaos she can live.
But Im still confused if they will de seperated or not. @_@
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy

Post by HeartClover » Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 am

the plot thickens.... i think.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Ep. 19
SpoilerShow
So Cordelia got raped? ...that really...tore me. I never really was a fan of Victorique's mom until this episode, where you saw the whole story from her point of view. That just completely makes me hate the father even more. And poor Victorique, she couldn't find Kujou >.< Well hopefully, he'll find her again, and give her that pendant that he bought for her.
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy

Post by HeartClover » Sat May 28, 2011 1:00 am

just finished episode 19 and the story's getting good. this coco rose mystery will be interesting and my opinions of some of the characters are strarting to change....

brian: i didn't really like him at first, but i this episode made me really respect him. now he's one of my favourite characters

cordelia: i was neutral about her before. i just wanted to see what she'd do to make me either like her or hate her. now she's also in my favourite characters category.

avril: i really hated her during the leviathan episodes because she called victorique a monster and challenged her. now i'm neutral.

victorique's dad: go to hell, you @$$hole! am i allowed to write that? i wanted to call him worse things, but i don't think the forums will let me. i didn't like him to begin with, but now i'm almost at the point of making a voodoo doll and sticking knives in it.

victorique: adorable, as always. i'm trying really hard not to start rambling about how cute she is.

kujo: one of the characters i liked from the beginning (along with victorique). i hope he and victorique have a happy ending.

grevil: i like him, so i'll wait and see what he does. he better turn on his evil father or i'll be really upset.

the people that gave sophie-san her ticket: one of them is definitely jupiter roget (head of the academy and gray wolf). don't know about the other guy, but they'll obviously be important to the story.

the plot thickens....bring on the next episode!
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi

Post by akumaxx » Mon May 30, 2011 6:04 am

IMO:
Brian and Cordelia: Find your place after everything.
Avril: There is Victorique and you cannot win Kujou. Shed a tear.
Kujou and Victorique: Do survive to the last, and cut down every obstacles.
Victorique's dad: ......(added to enemy list)
Grevil: Can you be non-opposited?
== Low Activity ==
Previous cardsShow
Cross
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Madoka
Wish: me to be in an anime.
All-time Favorite:
Tachibana Kanade

Post by Cross » Mon May 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Cordelia is small too like Victorique. Does it mean that Victorique won't gain height anymore?
Anyway, I love Gosick and Victorique.
Support ISML + My All-time FavoriteShow
ImageImage
Moe-Nyan12
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Post by Moe-Nyan12 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Im still confused about the relationship of Cordelia and Brian.
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy

Post by HeartClover » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 am

^ i think brian had a crush on cordelia and they were friends of some sort. then brian busted cordelia out of that place the @$$hole (he doesn't even deserve a name) stuffed her in. now brian's helping cordelia try to prepare/protect victorique from her inevitable fate. ibut i don't think he likes victorique because she is the @$$hole's daughter and cordelia still loves her despite this. so i think brian still has a crush on cordelia. i hope they end up together. and i hope the @$$hole dies a horrible death.