Gosick

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Re: Gosick

Post by Kordosa » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 am

Just finished this series up. Very nice. A definite buy if it gets licensed.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Metaler
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Minakami Yuki; Takako X Runa; Mioda Ibuki; Toono Ren... It's a long-ass list.
Wish: To keep on taking it easy, and to keep my mind limber.

Post by Metaler » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 am

I was under the impression that she used one of Brian's many shenanigans to ermm... dye her hair or something along those lines... Didn't know about the whole hair going white thing... Then again, even the look on her face was different..... Shiiiiiiit... ;A;
"Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner" ~Lao Tzu
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 am

According to ANN, Bandai has licensed Gosick
off-topicShow
and Nichijou.
I'm very happy Bandai has licensed something I'm interested in. With Sentai Filmworks putting out subpar releases and FUNimation going all over the board with its quality level, I'm glad Bandai picked this one up. I generally love Bandai's dubs and Gosick's will probably be great as well (if it gets one; they'd be crazy not to add one). As I said before, a definite buy.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Metaler
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Minakami Yuki; Takako X Runa; Mioda Ibuki; Toono Ren... It's a long-ass list.
Wish: To keep on taking it easy, and to keep my mind limber.

Post by Metaler » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:05 am

.....I need a beer to celebrate this.
"Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner" ~Lao Tzu