ISML 2009 Anime Series

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan
Melon Pan: 50

ISML 2009 Anime Series

Post by Cecaniah » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 am

How many have you watched? Which were you're favorites? Which ones would you never watch again? Which ones would you give a second try to?

A topic about the current animes in ISML. Discuss your progress through them here. This will be a light discussion, which wont go in depth.

So?

List of Series
AIR
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
ARIA
Azumanga Daiō
BAMBOO BLADE
Cardcaptor Sakura
Chobits
CLANNAD
Code Geass
Fate/stay night
Hayate no Gotoku!
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Kannagi
Kanon
Kara no Kyōkai
Lucky ☆ Star
Mahō Sensei Negima!
Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha
Ōkami to Kōshinryō
Rozen Maiden
Shakugan no Shana
Shugo Chara!
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu
Tōhō Musō Kakyō
To Aru Majutsu no Index
To Love-Ru
Toradora!
Zero no Tsukaima
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
frustra
Dango
Dango

Re: ISML 2009 Anime Series

Post by frustra » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:35 am

watched them all except for CCS, Chobits and Higurashi. i'd like to watch AIR again given the opportunity, because i haven't seen since God knows when. Also there is no Negima anime so i just read the manga.

edit: i forgot TLR. i just read the manga for Mikan. :lol:
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Cecaniah » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:52 am

Well, I just finished To Love-Ru. I definately won't watch it again. Yami was cute though.

And the new OVA (First one) was too funny. Genderbending is fun. Sometimes...
Last edited by Cecaniah on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature by Me.
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Worships: Yoshino Sakura
Melon Pan: 15
2018 Female Favorite: Tenma Gabriel White
2018 Male Favorite: Kanzaki Hideri
2017 Female Favorite: Edna
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...

Post by Corni » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:59 am

i watch all...
my fav is Kanon even none Kanon chara in my ISML top ten lol...
Look up high into the beautiful sky, with a steady gaze. Lets commit this moment to our memories.
We will make the beautiful sky even brighter. I will embrace you and your wings.
I want to protect that radiance. It is what keeps me going.
#eramalaysiabaru
SpoilerShow
Quote from song lyric BEAUTIFUL SKY by Hikasa Yoko, Yukana, Shimoda Asami, Hanazawa Kana, Inoue Marina, Saito Chiwa, and Mimori Suzuko from Infinite Stratos 2 ED
Motoyama
Sacred jewel
Sacred jewel
Worships: Yyk Saigyouji

Post by Motoyama » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 am

List of Series
AIR ~ Only character i liked was Kanna (*cough Air in Summer)
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka ~ Meh harem. Still like Yuuhi over Minato.
ARIA ~ Bored the hell out of me. But im still going to watch the 2nd/3rd season eventually, because i love the characters.
Azumanga Daiō ~ Fuck no.
BAMBOO BLADE ~ *Plan to Watch
Cardcaptor Sakura ~ lolno.
Chobits ~ Need to pick off from where i left off.
CLANNAD ~ Overrated. But Still like it.
Code Geass ~ *Pizza Hut.
Fate/stay night ~ *Plan to Watch
Hayate no Gotoku! ~ *Watching.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ~ Loved it, one of my favourites.
Kannagi ~ lmao
Kanon ~ v2006 was a lot better. Makoto is annoying.
Kara no Kyōkai ~ My favourite movie.
Lucky ☆ Star ~ No comment.
Mahō Sensei Negima! ~ ?
Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha ~ Win.
Ōkami to Kōshinryō ~ ?
Rozen Maiden ~ *Plan to watch.
Shakugan no Shana ~ Melon Pan.
Shugo Chara! ~ ?
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu ~ Ok.
Tōhō Musō Kakyō ~ Wait... Touhou has an Anime.
To Aru Majutsu no Index ~ Ending sucked.
To Love-Ru ~ *Plan to watch. Maybe this weekend.
Toradora! ~ Ok, Ending was fast-paced.
Zero no Tsukaima ~ Was too ecchi in the latter series.
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Wish: Fluency in Japanese

Post by Crisu » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 am

List of Series
AIR - Yes, it was okay. Probably a little too tragic for my tastes.
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - Dropped after ep3. Maybe I'll watch it again now that I know how it ends.
ARIA - Slowly going through it; I have it all downloaded but am still on first season.
Azumanga Daiō - Only one or two eps. Would watch more but don't have time.
BAMBOO BLADE - Finished. Liked it. Want the second season to come out.
Cardcaptor Sakura - Watched it 3-4 times, one of which was in reverse order. It was fun.
Chobits - Finished. Read the whole manga, too, and liked it better.
CLANNAD - Finished. Loved all of it.
Code Geass - Not a single episode; don't plan on watching it either.
Fate/stay night - Been meaning to but still haven't gotten around to it.
Hayate no Gotoku! - Yes, all of first season. Second season is starting off nicely.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Finished; watching Rei now. Love the suspense.
Kannagi - Finished; wouldn't mind a second season, but Nagi's just a bit boring to me oddly.
Kanon - Finished; still a classic.
Kara no Kyōkai - None
Lucky ☆ Star - Finished; enjoyed the OVA. Want more more more.
Mahō Sensei Negima! - None
Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha - Finished all; great shounen/shoujo mix.
Ōkami to Kōshinryō - Finished; want second season.
Rozen Maiden - Marathoned whole thing in three days; great stuff.
Shakugan no Shana - Finished all; Shana is still prettiest.
Shugo Chara! - First season; too busy to watch second but I want to; I'm behind on Amu and Utau goodness.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu - Finished; second season can come whenever it wants; I'm tired of waiting.
Tōhō Musō Kakyō - Need to get better at games, but I've read zero doujin. So I don't really know the characters all that well.
To Aru Majutsu no Index - Finished; want more Railgun.
To Love-Ru - None, but I'd like to at some point.
Toradora! - Finished. Taiga should be anyone's high-school sweetheart.
Zero no Tsukaima - Finished. But I kinda hated it. Fanservice was pretty stupid.

Wow I watched a lot of these...
ImageImage
Signature by Hikari-chan
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by LazyCanuck » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:36 am

List of Series i have seen
AIR-kinda sloe but i still really enjoyed it
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka-lol this anime was so VA hyped and then just didn't live up to anything really
ARIA-have not seen, I intend too though...someday
BAMBOO BLADE-loved it, lots of laughs good story etc etc Tamaki is cute and kirino is awesome
CLANNAD-eh overall i enjoyed it, after stort as well i guess, Kotomi is <3 the rest are ok, Nagisa sucked in the first season though.
Fate/stay night-absolutely loved it, Saber is not moe though. Rin was ok..
Hayate no Gotoku!-was really good, draged a bit but that was expected so it didnt hurt it overall, Hina is <3 Nagi is great etcetc
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni-Alot of Nipah and nanodesu, all cute. Rena is fucking win.
Kanon-probably the greatest anime I've ever watched, loved all the girls, Mai is the best, the rest are pretty good
Lucky ☆ Star-lol yeah..not seen, i troll it alot cause its fans are so easy to troll, i dont plan on watching it eventually though
Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha- first season was good, 2nd was just fucking win, 3rd seasons was still good once the 2nd half started. Fate is <3 Nanoha is <3
Ōkami to Kōshinryō(this is Spice and Wolf right?) Loved Horo, she is eazily one of my most liked characters, just everything about her made me like her alot. the anime itself was quite good despite being really talk heavy. Had good suspense too.
Rozen Maiden-lol i enjoyed both seasons quite abit, all the dolls were interesting, (except hina and Kanaria they should die)
Shakugan no Shana- Shana is <3 the anime itself was ok, 2nd season was zzzzzzz for the first half but finished well, over all i enjoyed both seasons
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu-meh Average at best, Kyon was my favorite character and none of the girls impressed me at all, Yuki puts me to sleep just by looking at her.
Tōhō Musō Kakyō-it was interesting and fun to watch just because it was touhou, thats about it, one episode only though lol
To Aru Majutsu no Index-it was..eh decent, some of the arcs were good i guess, but nothing ever seemed to fit into anything else so i dunno, none of the characters overly impressed me about anything
To Love-Ru-Manga is far FAR FAR Superior, but the anime wasn't BAD, it was decent. Xebec at least knows how to draw all the girls. Yami is Yum.
Toradora!-still watching but I've enjoyed it quite alot so i do need to finish it.

List of animes I have not seen

Azumanga Daiō-never seen dont know anything about it.
Cardcaptor Sakura-lolyeahno, haven't seen don't really intend too, to long for a series I probbaly wont like.
Chobits-never seen don't know anything about it.
Code Geass-lol haven't watched, no real intention of ever watching
Kannagi-never seen no idea about it.
Kara no Kyōkai-never seen any of the movies. i plan to once they are all done, SHiki looks scary though and not moe.
Mahō Sensei Negima!-never seen, dont know much about it.
Shugo Chara!-never seen no idea about it
Zero no Tsukaima-never seen, one of many things on my plan to watch list, I'll get to it eventually
Last edited by LazyCanuck on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Post by chaosprophet » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:18 am

Well any show I found good is one I would want to rewatch... but I already lack time to watch the new series I want to follow so any rewatch is usually way down in my priority list. But while I rarely do a full series rewatch I often rewatch scenes or episodes I like the most.

Watched:

+Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
It was enjoyable but had too many random things in the middle than I didn't like. The last episodes were looking good until the last minutes of the last episode...

+Azumanga Daiō
It’s a very good show with many fun moments and moe characters.

+BAMBOO BLADE
Another very good show! Kendo is so cool. \o/ Manga is quite good too.

+Cardcaptor Sakura
It’s a great series with an even better movie (the second one) to wrap up things. I need to give the manga a try too.

+CLANNAD
The first season was excellent and the second one was even better! This show really affected me at the emotional level.

+Fate/stay night
The anime was a great adaptation of the VN. They couldn't do much better in my opinion without making three versions, one for each route.

+Hayate no Gotoku!
First season was very funny at the beginning but slowly got duller. Still good though. Season two is great so far. Have high expectations for it.

+Kannagi
Excellent series. I loved the fun and drama moments of it. Later I discovered it was a very good and loyal adaptation of the manga.

+Kanon
Same as Clannad but to a lesser extent.

+Lucky ☆ Star
Has it highs and lows but was very good for the most part. Love its characters.

+Mahō Sensei Negima!
First series was good. The first OVA's not much. The Ala Alba OVA's are very well done. Second series weren't watchable to me and end up dropping it. Anyway for me the manga >> all of it's the animations.

+Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha
First series was excellent. A's is one of my favorites. Strikers wasn't as good as the others but still quite good. I'm eager for the movie and two new manga series.

+Ōkami to Kōshinryō
The best anime series I ever watched... and I don't even know how it did it... it's simply that great. Can't wait for the second season.

+Rozen Maiden
I enjoyed both seasons and OVA a lot but the second season was the best IMO.

+Shakugan no Shana
I loved the first season and the second to a lesser extent. The movie was purely awesome though. It was able to get the best from the first novel and the best from the first episodes of the first season and make something greater than both.

+Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu
Extremely enjoyable series. Got me on the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end (excluding "Episode 0"). Second season must be done! Soon!

+Tōhō Musō Kakyō
The OVA is nice but too short for me to be able to enjoy it the story.

+To Aru Majutsu no Index
Like it most for its universe, that I found to be very interesting, than for its characters, but they're still quite enjoyable.

+To Love-Ru
It is a nice series but not much more than that. How they took out the little plot that the manga has didn't help.

+Toradora!
Great series with a very lovable cast of main characters. Even with a very quick pace it was still able to do a wonderful job as an adaptation of the novels.

+Zero no Tsukaima
The first season was very good. The following two weren't as good as the first. The novels easily own all of them.

Interesting that between these series there are my top 5 favorites and the only ones I ever give the masterpiece rating (OtK, SnS Movie, MSLN A's, CL AS and SHnY).

I plan to watch all series but I just need to find the time to do it. I will watch then in this order: (starting from the one I will watch first)

Code Geass
ARIA
Kara no Kyōkai
AIR
Chobits
Shugo Chara!
Smasher
Alchemist
Alchemist

Post by Smasher » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:30 am

Seen:

AIR
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
ARIA
Azumanga Daiō
Chobits
CLANNAD
Code Geass
Fate/stay night
Hayate no Gotoku!
Kannagi
Kanon
Lucky ☆ Star
Mahō Sensei Negima!
Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha
Rozen Maiden
Shakugan no Shana
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu
To Aru Majutsu no Index
To Love-Ru
Toradora!
Zero no Tsukaima

Not seen:

BAMBOO BLADE
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kara no Kyōkai
Ōkami to Kōshinryō
Shugo Chara!
Tōhō Musō Kakyō

Some were very good, others were...meh -_- The ones I'm certainly planning to see are CCS and Bamboo Blade.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 am

You guys make me sad. :( How can you resist Sakura in my avatar? :love:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Basaka
Translator
Translator
Badges:

Post by Basaka » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 am

All minus Negima and SC.

Also, need to rewatch CCS sometime
Motoyama
Sacred jewel
Sacred jewel
Worships: Yyk Saigyouji

Post by Motoyama » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 pm

KholdStare88 wrote:You guys make me sad. :( How can you resist Sakura in my avatar? :love:
70 Episodes Long. The story is really slow-paced. Might watch the movie or something later.
Fate
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Melon Pan: 105
2019 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2019 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
2018 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2018 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
2017 Female Favorite: Fate Testarossa
2017 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
Wish: Perpetual joy for friends and family

Post by Fate » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:04 pm

I've seen and completed all except Cardcaptor Sakura. Touhou doesn't even have an anime series.
ImageALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!Image
[url=irc://irc.rizon.net/Feitoism]#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net[/url]
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Cecaniah » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Crisu wrote:Code Geass - Not a single episode; don't plan on watching it either.
LazyCanuck wrote: Code Geass-lol haven't watched, no real intention of ever watching
Why are you all so bias? You haven't seen even one episode and you never plan to, without even givinig it one chance. Atleast watch some of it, not just one episode but a few, before making a final judgement. I don't like the Lucky Star girls, I'm still going to give their series a chance. Same with Haruhi.

My list~

List of Series

AIR - Seen it, just over the weekend too. It was good (I love tragic stories, or atleast stories where main characters die, so sad) And I would surely watch it again if I got the chance. Misuzu is cute.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - I seen it over the weekend. It was fine, but it had too many useless characters (The parents), too much pointless stuff. I wouldn't watch it again, but I will watch the OVA. Minato should have made it in to ISML

ARIA - Great series, characters were nice, but I wouldn't watch it all again. Maybe a few episodes here and there, but some were too slow. Alice is cute, So is Akari. Ai is cute too. Was she nominated?

Azumanga Daiō - Haven't seen it yet. I will watch it soon though.

BAMBOO BLADE - Haven't seen it yet.

Cardcaptor Sakura - I watched this when I didn't know it was an anime. I may watch it over since I can't remember everything. It's still awesome though. Sakura is cute though.

Chobits - One of the first few animes I watched online. Chii was cute, some funny moments, great ending theme, but I don't know if I would rewatch it all.

CLANNAD - Haven't seen it but I'm looking forward to watching it.

Code Geass - <3 Epic. Nothing more needs to be said.

Fate/stay night - Awesome series. Saber is awesome. I don't like Rin. Illya is cute but has no real developed personality.

Hayate no Gotoku! - Haven't seen it. But I will soon.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - One epic series, Second season dragged though. But the first season was good.

Kannagi - Meh. It was okay and gave me a few good laughs, but too serious near the end, too crack-like in the beginning. (If you want to know what crack is, listen to certain Geass sound episodes)

Kanon - Do I have to watch the original to get the actual story? Or is 2006 a complete remake of the original? Cause I don't like the first one's art.

Kara no Kyōkai - Awesome. May rewatch if I get the chance, I need to find 4 and 5 though. Shiki is not moe.

Lucky ☆ Star - Haven't seen it, I will watch eventually though.

Mahō Sensei Negima! - Haven't seen it yet.

Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha - 1st Season = Good, 2nd Season = Great, 3rd Season = Okay. Hayate is cute, Fate is awesome, Nanoha can be moe, Vita isn't moe. Just Tsun and Badass. May watch the first two again if I get the chance.

Ōkami to Kōshinryō - Awesome series, can't wait for second season. I had the ending theme stuck in my head before. Opening is great. Holo is cute. She looks adorable in the Second season preview.

Rozen Maiden - Awesome series, would watch again if I had the chance. I seen Suigintou so differently after Ouverture.

Shakugan no Shana - Didn't watch it, read the manga. I like the manga better. I may try to watch the anime again if I get the chance. Shana is cute.

Shugo Chara! - Haven't seen it yet, will watch eventually.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu - Because of a certain thing, I don't like the characters, but I may watch it if I get the chance.

Tōhō Musō Kakyō - Would watch if I could. Can't find it, not my fault. If someone has a link then I would appreciate it, even if it's fan-made. Wow, those fans sure are determined. I wish I was determined enough to make my own anime (My dream is to create an anime)

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Some parts were epic. Some parts were funny. Overall it could have been better. But will wait to see a second season appear.

To Love-Ru - Taught me I don't like no story, all fanservice. Some on the side doesn't bug me. Wouldn't rewatch the whole thing, but maybe a few episodes if I felt like it. Amazed Lala never made it into the nominations. Yami is cute.

Toradora! - Great series. Taiga is so cute. Minori is okay, so is Ami. The series gives a lot of development to the characters. As it goes it gets better.

Zero no Tsukaima - Haven't seen it yet, will watch eventually.
Signature by Me.
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by LazyCanuck » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Cecaniah wrote:
Crisu wrote:Code Geass - Not a single episode; don't plan on watching it either.
LazyCanuck wrote: Code Geass-lol haven't watched, no real intention of ever watching
Why are you all so bias? You haven't seen even one episode and you never plan to, without even givinig it one chance. Atleast watch some of it, not just one episode but a few, before making a final judgement. I don't like the Lucky Star girls, I'm still going to give their series a chance. Same with Haruhi.
it has nothing to do with being bias, the anime just simply does not sound entertaining, i don't watch animes that I don't think I'll enjoy until I've run out of things to watch, and since i kinda doubt I'll ever run out of things to watch i kinda doubt I'll ever watch CG.

@KS you're avatar makes Sakura look like shes Drunk or on drugs, no offense really..
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Cecaniah » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Well, Atleast give it a chance, if you don't like it after that then it will be fine. I can understand the not interested thing.
Signature by Me.
imbehindyou
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: Rena
Wish: Becoming Pokemon Master.  Wishes for: Becoming teh Master Hater.  Wishes for: James' Victreebel & Mime Jr. Secret Identity: I am a robot. 

Post by imbehindyou » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm

SpoilerShow
AIR - Sad, but okay. I am afraid to watch it again, though.
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - I didn't watch it, and I don't plan to watch it either.
ARIA - ARIA is full of good stuff. My favorite is Alicia-san, but she missed the nomination by 2 points. Sad. D: I can't marathon this stuff, though.
Azumanga Daiō - I didn't watch it, and I don't plan to watch it either.
BAMBOO BLADE - It was good. Kirino is cute. Tamaki, too.
Cardcaptor Sakura - I watched it loooong time ago, so I don't remember it very well, but Sakura is adorable.
Chobits - Only read the manga, and it was okay.
CLANNAD - Okay, but not great. I prefer the first season over second season. Only characters I liked were Kotomi, Ryou, and maybe at some point Nagisa.
Code Geass - First season was okay, but I hated the second season. Only characters I liked were Euphemia, V.V., Suzaku, Shirley, and maybe Cornelia. Now, only character I really like is Euphemia. Don't like the rest.
Fate/stay night - It was okay. Not great. Rin is good. Saber is okay. Illya is cute.
Hayate no Gotoku! - I stopped watching Hayate no Gotoku! because it got boring around Butler Battle arc. My favorite is Maria-san. Nagi and Hinagiku are nice, too.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - My favorite series in ISML. I love all seven main characters. Favorites are Rena and Rika, but I love others as well. Just prefer those two over the others.
Kannagi - Okay. Opening was cute. Animation quality was good.
Kanon - If I had to pick, my favorite Key series in this tournament. Favorite is Nayuki.
Kara no Kyōkai - I haven't watched it. I plan to watch it later on.
Lucky ☆ Star - Not that great, but not so bad. I rewatched it over ISML off-season and found out that I actually preferred Tsukasa over any other.
Mahō Sensei Negima! - I haven't watched it. Read few chapters of manga, but that's not really reading it, I suppose. I plan to read manga in the future, but not anime.
Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha - Haven't watched StS, and I don't know if I should watch StS. My favorite's Hayate. Vita and Shamal are my second and third favorite of this series.
Ōkami to Kōshinryō - I liked it. I can't wait for the second season. Horo is win. I loved Nora too.
Rozen Maiden - I liked it. Ouverture was nice for Gin-sama fan like me (I guess not so great for Shinku fans). My favorite is Gin-sama, second favorite Hinaichigo. Hinaichigo is a darling.
Shakugan no Shana - I only watched the first season. Plan to watch second season.
Shugo Chara! - I haven't watched it, but Amu is cute. Utau is cute too.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu - My second favorite series of this tournament. I like all the SOS-Dan members. Nagato is my favorite. I like Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu and Nyoron Churuya-san too. I wish they release the second season soon. Can't wait for some Nagato goodness.
Tōhō Musō Kakyō - I haven't watched it.
To Aru Majutsu no Index - I am still watching it. Misaka sisters.. lol
To Love-Ru - I haven't watched it, and I don't plan on watching it.
Toradora! - I am still watching it. I still like Minori over anyone else. Ami isn't my type. Taiga is so-so.
Zero no Tsukaima - I haven't wathced the third season, and I don't plan on watching the third season. Don't like fanservice.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Watched. Everything. Atleast all series featured in ISML from prelims and the regular season.

And this is with a three episodes a day average! Although I admit, most was watched before I even started voting in ISML.
Fate
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Melon Pan: 105
2019 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2019 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
2018 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2018 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
2017 Female Favorite: Fate Testarossa
2017 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
Wish: Perpetual joy for friends and family

Post by Fate » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Code Geass is actually one of the most entertaining from the list given, much more superior. It's in the solid top 2-3.
ImageALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!Image
[url=irc://irc.rizon.net/Feitoism]#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net[/url]
raizoo
Familiar
Familiar

Post by raizoo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 pm

What I haven't watchedShow
Chobits
- Uh, as much as I admire Tanaka Rie, I'm kind of scared of watching Chobits. Something about an episode with 118? times pantsu was said and there's a button that turns her on that's somewhere scary.

Mahō Sensei Negima!
- I'll get to Negima eventually. I actually have it downloaded. Someone recommended it to saying that if I didn't cry at some part, that I would be truly heartless. That person's cries easily, though. >_>;

To Love-Ru
- Will eventually watch TLR for Fukuen Misato Golden Da- I mean Ito Shizuka because the story just seems so interesting to watch. :3

.... FMP, I'M SORRY TESSA. I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUKANA.
Fate wrote:Code Geass is actually one of the most entertaining from the list given, much more superior. It's in the solid top 2-3.
In a kind of "so bad, it's good" way. The very end definitely doesn't feel like a typical Sunrise anime, though. Cue Mai-Hime.

Coke Geyass was about as entertaining as Death Note was for me, as in, I had a fun time laughing at their evil laughter and never being able to take the show seriously. But yeah, whatever floats your boat.