Fall 2012: Your Expectations and Anticipations

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Re: Fall 2012: Your Expectations and Anticipations

Post by kanohistorm » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am

Chuunibyou 5Show
The all the familiar plot of "one member is a baka and needs help to pass" scenario
Very smart for the mc to keep rikka motivated in studying so that she do well on her test, though at a cost of his own image.
Some swimsuit service in between when cleaning the pool turned into a clash between Mori Summer and middle school kid (dont remember her name at the top my head)
It's a fairly nice episode, balanced.
spoiler alert :3
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Melon Pan: 50

Post by Elvinsky » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:40 am

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead ep. 11 (OAV)Show
Flea market day at Ayumu's school, with Orito challenging Haruna to see who makes the biggest profit. Haruna eventually wins when the other busty girls help her out, as well as offer Orito Seraphim's blouse/negligee--at the cost of all his profit. (LOL @ Orito selling H-doujins, though. :lol:)

Later, Ayumu accidentally drinks an invisibility potion and Haruna is initially not pleased...until she finds out that a Philosopher's Stone of hers is missing. Ayumu immediately makes use of his condition the next day in order to find Haruna's Philosopher's Stone. And he searches among the girls during their physical examination day... But after getting into a few perverted situations without anyone seeing, Sarasvati manages to spot Ayumu (despite his invisibility--must be her vampire ninja abilities) and even gets a good butt-grope in. :lol: Ayumu manages to explain the situation to Sarasvati and she offers to help out.

And then Ayumu's invisibility starts to wear off...but he's lucky to have an understanding girl like Taeko. Ayumu finds out that Taeko has Haruna's Philosopher's Stone and retrieves it from her. Turns out that it wasn't necessary, as Taeko had the fake Philosopher's Stone (sold to her by Haruna the previous day) and the real one was at Ayumu's house all along. Even with that matter resolved, Ayumu later drinks a potion that gives him X-Ray vision...LOL, the hijinks just pile up. (Though it's still up in the air whether they can recover Haruna's mana from Chris.)
Hayate no Gotoku: Can't Take My Eyes Off You ep. 5Show
Yukiji Katsura, Sonia Shaflnarz and Ruri Tsugumi--three big eaters who can run into debt faster than you can say "Leeroy Jenkins"...and Hayate gets stuck with them in a family restaurant. :lol: Well, at least more Hinagiku appearances is good. :bigsmile:

Nagi's grandfather is also back, and gives some background info regarding Nagi's father after some "persuasion" by Maria. But still no definitive proof of whether Ruri really is Nagi's sister.
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Sei-zon Eps 1 and 2Show
Key's harem members are back. Nice.
While their chara change in Ep. 1 stuck...
From Ep. 2 there are also Toudou sisters. Hey Elis!
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: OVA 3/4Show
And Haruka decides to make some ADV. With Yuuto's help she successfully makes it, and gets a space in comiket.
But on the day her sad past is pulled out again... until it turns out to be planned long ago.
However, Yuuto has to face the biggest problem - Haruka may get married, but he's too common.
Stand up!
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:11 pm

PSYCHO-PASS - Episode 3Show
Episode was decent. A nice amount of action, interesting content, and not much Akane.
Inspector Ginoza reactions when Akane was talking with him definitely raise suspicions. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up turning on everyone later on or just ends up dying because of his views on the whole Inspector-Enforcer system.
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Upotte OVA
SpoilerShow
Building a safe place for the melon in the water.
Guns in bikini.. lots of things get stuck in their busts _-_ And lots of fanservice shots, for all of the guns.
Give birth to a melon wives-tale
Didn't end up eating the pig, after the trouble of catching it, and they decide to enter a hot spring, even more fanservice..
Sleeping under the stars, even after setting up the tent.
Cardfight: Vanguard^2: 95
Assemble! Japan StageShow
The former winners, will not be competing? Team mysterious is not so _-_
Two limit breaks in a row. No guard on the final attack, out of respect. Aichi is becoming a leader.
Nagisa is Kamui's second opponent XD And she's still trying to get him to be her partner in marraige.
Sword Art Online (ALO): 17
Captive QueenShow
Kirito has no reluctance in killing now that death in the game doesn't mean death in reality.
He teases the girl he just rescued with the 'princess treatment'
Hasn't gotten the hang of flying just yet, gains the skill quickly though.
"Watch out for that Tree." XD
At least it doesn't seem that Lifa will be joining the harem/triangle of Kirito's, she's already got someone she's fond of it seems.
Yui returns to full size to rest ^_^

'When have I ever touched you when you didn't want it', and then he procedes to do exactly that.
Jormungand: Perfect Order: 3
SpoilerShow
R tries to negotiate for Jonah's life. He's willing to sacrifice his cover for this.
Hex refuses to stand down, from trying to kill Koko and Jonah. They both pull off the shot but only R is killed instantly. The others manage to take down most of Hex's team.
Valmet gets groped by Koko.
Hex is taken out by a bombing run. Bookman greets Koko and Jonah at R's grave.
Jormungand: Perfect Order: 4
Kasper and JonahShow
Kasper's team gives a salute to R for defending Koko with his life. Reminder of how Jonah and Kasper met, and their bargan. He's glad they're be taken care of.
Koko's team spent a lot of time at the amusement parks while waiting, so that the loss of R doesn't weigh too heavily on them.
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 am

Zetsuen No Tempest Episode 5Show
Wait what? Hakaze already died inside a barrel and yet Mahiro and Yoshino is talking to another Hakaze which is trapped in the beach? @_@

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:18 am

Medaka Box Abnormal - Episode 3Show
*sees Oudo standing on the side of the building*
I... What is this? I don't even... .___.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:34 am

Magi Ep. 4Show
Damn it, they killed the granny AGAIN >:[ My word, I was thinking "yay this series isn't going to kill the nice old lady!" Until the last second and i was like "=-= seriously?" Damn. Anyway, I wonder who it was that shot her. I don't think it would be the Princess, maybe someone trying to frame her? Anyway, looking forward to more. (Judallll)
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Kamisama Hajimemashita - Episode 4Show
Reverse Harem Count +1
Pretty much a typical shoujo episode, so it was neither good or bad, imo.
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Chu-2 Koi Ep. 5Show
One of Rikka's weaknesses is maths. She's not so willing to study though.
It takes a lot of effort for Yuuta to get her up, that he thinks of himself being worse in next test - until it turns out to be too hard overall.
The last scene... Looks like Rikka is "defeated" (in Keima Katsuragi's style).
Medaka Box S2 Ep. 4Show
Mainly on Medaka VS Takachiho "super reflex".
It's a barely victory.
But this is not the last guy she needs to beat.
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
aly_angelflight
Sacred jewel
Sacred jewel
Worships: Miyanaga Saki
Wish: A job to just land on my lap

Post by aly_angelflight » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:25 pm

shiraoky wrote:
Magi Ep. 4Show
Damn it, they killed the granny AGAIN >:[ My word, I was thinking "yay this series isn't going to kill the nice old lady!" Until the last second and i was like "=-= seriously?" Damn. Anyway, I wonder who it was that shot her. I don't think it would be the Princess, maybe someone trying to frame her? Anyway, looking forward to more. (Judallll)
SpoilerShow
Isn't it that guy who tried kidnapping all of the women in the village? I mean, he's the most likely candidate, seeing as he seems to want to go to war for whatever reason rather than settle things peacefully like the Princess wants. ^^;
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Episode 4Show
Shinka's true colours are finally revealed. It's not like this was unexpected though; it was already obvious that she had her own motivation for joining the group which definitely didn't include getting closer to Yuuta. Regardless of this, I still think she's the best character of the series. I just hope she doesn't go towards the yandere route.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:27 am

Tempest 5Show
Things are moving along quite quickly.
A battle between Samon's men and our two heroes at an aquarium- but they were able to escape by baiting Samon's people into a trap.
Something more devious is that Samon also predicted some of Hakase's moves and planned accordingly to stop her from disrupting the rituals-
Possibly negating the power of that special talisman.
Theory that may be a major spoilerShow
During Yoshinos flashback when he was at the aquarium on a date with Aika, I noticed she speaks very much like a mage on the same lines as Hakase.
Perhaps, she is one of them and also foresaw what was going to happen, thus a chain of events happened that led to her early dismissal in life?
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am

aly_angelflight wrote:
shiraoky wrote:
Magi Ep. 4Show
SpoilerShow
Isn't it that guy who tried kidnapping all of the women in the village? I mean, he's the most likely candidate, seeing as he seems to want to go to war for whatever reason rather than settle things peacefully like the Princess wants. ^^;
SpoilerShow
That's what I was thinking too, but I wasn't sure if they'd try to pull a twist move on us or something o-o Too bad he's still alive >-> rawr! Poor Granny though, everyone is going to be devastated (and angry for sure...)
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 am

Shinsekai Yori 6Show
Saki was able to break free of the hypnosis thanks to the library's teachings and used it to help Satoru regain his cantus- without limitations of psychological restrictions.
The "war" against the foreign qwuerats continues...and Satoru is starting to get really fatigue from the continuous waves.
What sort of fate awaits Saki and Satoru?

*note*:
series anticipation dropping, but far from being dropped- for now
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Jormungand - Episode 15Show
R.I.P. Renato... ):
Although R's death was inevitable, it still carried a bit of a shock value. It was frightening to see Koko go slightly insane, and makes me wonder what will happen if, in the future, she ends up losing more of her men.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Sukitte Iinayo Ep. 5Show
Awwwwww Nagi is really cute <33 And wow, baking and sewing stuff at that early of an age is amazing! I can't do that...even now...
.________________________.

Anyways, Kuro and Marshmallow are both super cute and it's nice how Mei and Nagi finally bonded at the end with the stuffed animals<3
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Shin Sekai Yori - Episode 5Show
oh gawd... dat change in artwork. ):
When even someone like me notices the decrease in quality, something's definitely wrong.
The content of the episode didn't fare too well either; too much running and not enough plot development.
Overall, it was quite a poor episode, imo.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by shiraoky » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 pm

SAO Ep. 18Show
Leafa is cute :3 But I seem to like Leafa > Sugu, which is a bit strange since they're the same person O.o" Maybe it's because I don't tend to think Leafa is related to Kirito, while Sugu is actively acting as his "sister" (cousin). And Asuna finally knows the password out of there! But if she leaves, how will Kirito find her..? And who was following Kirito and Leafa?
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 4Show
ALL THE FEELS! And this is supposed to be a comedy anime too. ):
The drama is done well and I'm really liking the progression of the story and the relationships.