Points for routes:
Tsukasa - 8/10, Rihoko - 7/10, Ai - 6/10, Sae - 5/10, Haruka - 6/10, Kaoru - 13/10.
Overall - 8/10.
Maybe the anime industry needs third season of Index/Railgun?
What gave you the idea to watch this in the first place? One of the worst anime I've ever watched. You don't need to have played the VN to understand that the adaptation is a complete failure. Back when it aired, people were saying the VN is longer than Clannad... but Clannad needed 50 episodes to do a proper adaptation...Reverend wrote:Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai - Episode 001-004ShowCan somebody tell me what the story is?
I don't mind with all the boobs and panties and absurd jokes and SHAFT-esque screenplay and the conversations that were dragging along.
But if that all made them forgot to tell the story then... what the hell is this shit?
Is this supposed to be a butchered ef or something?
(But ef were good. This thing don't look like it's as good as ef.)
But Hiyoko's cute, though.
Hiyoko is what an eroge heroine should be: actually giving me the lust to want to b*ng her.
Reverend wrote:Not really a catchup, but I put here nonetheless.
so that it will be easier for me to remember how long I've gone with each series
Macross DeltaShowYou know: they say Macross Delta exists only for the sake of more Macross.
Well... fortunately for me, I know little of Macross thus Macross Delta is my first real experience with the series.
I understand why they say what they said. Idol genre post-2010 is just utter shit.
Even the great Macross can't survive it, it seems.
No matter. Because at the least Freyja Wion is a decent Macross heroine.
(When I say decent Macross heroine, it means she's way better than any idol shits you see in the past 4-5 years. Freyja Wion is what Honoka or Chika or even Uzuki tried to be, and crashed somewhere in the middle.)
The other Walkure members looks ugly design-wise (the clothes are great, but the face is just ugly) and seems boring character-wise. But hey, it's episode 1.
- Mikumu is supposed to be that perfect lady, goddess character. Yet, to me, she looks like that mistress in superhigh-class prostitution.
Well, in a sense, they reached what they wanted to do, but only to a very low extend.
(Argh and Koshimizu Ami's singing is already pretty great... what a waste!)
- Kaname looks cool. But she's not pretty enough. Oh, she's leader? No wonder.
- Makina... bad habit of anime: big boobs characters don't get the best face. (because they always try to make sure the face looks as round the boobs, and because they're trying their best to balance the cast.) There's only minority few, and most of them are quickly... excommunicated by majority, because they are quickly seen as the reason why the anime they're at is shit. (Though, it's prejudice, mostly. Shit is shit. Gold is gold.)
- Reina relied too much on Touyama Nao. She needs to get more screen time and characterization. (like what a typical kuudere needs.)
- This Elven girl is effing annoying.
- The commander's aide is so effing annoying. Commander is sick, though.
- Oi what's with this close-to-rape scene? And what's with the panting that's closer to sexual intercourse than fear and trauma?
- Hayate looks standard and feels standard.
Oh I see.Fuijiwara wrote:Spoiler about MikumoShowUm, Revie. That's not Koshimizu Ami singing. Koshimizu Ami is the VA, while the singer is a 15 year old named JUNN.
Why I hate 90% of anime romance: a summaryRailWarrior wrote:Kaichou wa Maid-sama Episodes 1-20ShowUsui is just unbearable. He's too damn egocentric and controlling. That in itself isn't the problem, though. The problem is that Misaki actually falls for a guy like him, and I have a hard time finding that romance believable.