Your Dropped Anime List

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: Your Dropped Anime List

Post by Reverend » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:54 am

Chibasa wrote:
That's his charm, you know? The fact that he's just a fat lump cowardice piece of shit? Not piece of shit that trying to look cool like, perhaps, Shinji Ikari?
The biggest problem is his art-style is incoherent with his universe.
Disagree.
I know somebody who looks incoherent with our world :P

It's not that far, really. I didn't found Haruyuki's style to be too incoherent with the world that is AW.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
HelixDraxzonyx
Rogue
Rogue
Worships: Ruiko Saten
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To see one of my stories/fan fictions made into an anime

Post by HelixDraxzonyx » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Chibasa wrote:The biggest problem is his art-style is incoherent with his universe, he could be a fat piece of shit too but look like a human from Accel world. For me it's like seeing Mikasa Ackerman in Hello Kitty body: It's weird.
Agreed. That being said, the other AW characters look indistinguishable from every background character of every anime ever. The MC is the only one who looks any different, because he looks like a Daruma. You can't have a main looking so ludicrous and expect people to take the show seriously. You can make the mains distinct from side characters without drawing a turd. Take characters like Merry Nightmare, Black Rock Shooter, Takao (AHnA) or Death the Kid. They stand out a mile away, and leave a lasting impression because of that. They're memorable. They're also badass and more fun to cosplay, but that's a different matter. Whereas this Haruyuki kid (didn't even watch the show long enough to learn his name) just looks embarrassing to look at.
Reverend wrote:Then you should stay for Kuroyukihime-senpai. <3
Why? She looks like just another generic background character who could blend into any anime without making any impact whatsoever. She doesn't even rate as "passably cute" in my book. The only times I've ever voted for her in ISML is when she's up against an absolute dog, or a character I utterly despise. Even Shana's cuter, and I only voted for the flaming haired runt two, maybe three times this year.
In Sword Art Online, a single blade could take you anywhere. In my world, a single pen can destroy that blade, or transform it into something that can change the world for millennia to come. Allow me to reveal to you the infinite power of a writer.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:37 am

Okay, so how far you were into AW before dropping it? So that I know where to start talking.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma

Post by Homura » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:47 am

Haha! how many times has Helix mentioned Shana. I like how you usually use her in your comparison, indeed.
HelixDraxzonyx
Rogue
Rogue

Post by HelixDraxzonyx » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:40 am

Homura wrote:Haha! how many times has Helix mentioned Shana. I like how you usually use her in your comparison, indeed.
She's usually first to come to my mind because, perhaps ironically, I have a figure of her on my shelf. She sits below my anime shelf, and SnS is the only anime on that shelf with an MC I hated. I'll try to use someone else in future (other than Haruhi as well, because I've ripped her to shreds a few times too), but it's usually quicker to just run with the runt.
Reverend wrote:Okay, so how far you were into AW before dropping it? So that I know where to start talking.
About 30 seconds, give or take. I got to the point where the generic bullies were berated the Daruma kid for not bringing them as much food as they asked for. That's the point where I proclaimed "Fuck this shit! I'm out!" The art style was bad enough, but having generic bullies and a pussy for an MC as well is just too much. You don't see MC's like Kirito letting themselves be used without any resistance. I can't accept that turdball as an MC. There's nothing relatable about him. People like that don't get to be the MC, because they never take the stand when the time comes. They just let it pass by, while they carry on being a doormat. I've known plenty of guys like that, and they all end up the same way. Live with their parents well into their 40s, work at a store for minimum wage, before dying alone, unknown and instantly forgotten. They don't vanquish evil, they don't save the world, they don't pound the heroine's pussy into dust. They don't do anything that an MC does, because they're not capable of being an MC. Physically, mentally, emotionally... in all areas they lack every quality necessary to be the hero, so when people try to tell me that this walking doormat is supposed to be Doctor Professor Badass, I say "Nuts to this, I'm going to Neptune".
In Sword Art Online, a single blade could take you anywhere. In my world, a single pen can destroy that blade, or transform it into something that can change the world for millennia to come. Allow me to reveal to you the infinite power of a writer.
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto

Post by RailWarrior » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:58 am

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:You don't see MC's like Kirito letting themselves be used without any resistance.
I also don't see MC's like Kazuto getting any development.
pussy for an MC
Huh? He's a pig, not a cat.
while they carry on being a doormat
Nah, Haruyuki is a pillow.
I've known plenty of guys like that
From their useless teenage years to their freeloading mid-life to their deathbed? How old are you?
They don't vanquish evil, they don't save the world
Probably because they live in reality.
"Nuts to this, I'm going to Neptune"
Mmmm...yeah, Neptune's a fun anime, I guess.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:43 am

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:
Reverend wrote:Okay, so how far you were into AW before dropping it? So that I know where to start talking.
About 30 seconds, give or take. I got to the point where the generic bullies were berated the Daruma kid for not bringing them as much food as they asked for. That's the point where I proclaimed "Fuck this shit! I'm out!" The art style was bad enough, but having generic bullies and a pussy for an MC as well is just too much. You don't see MC's like Kirito letting themselves be used without any resistance. I can't accept that turdball as an MC. There's nothing relatable about him. People like that don't get to be the MC, because they never take the stand when the time comes. They just let it pass by, while they carry on being a doormat. I've known plenty of guys like that, and they all end up the same way. Live with their parents well into their 40s, work at a store for minimum wage, before dying alone, unknown and instantly forgotten. They don't vanquish evil, they don't save the world, they don't pound the heroine's pussy into dust. They don't do anything that an MC does, because they're not capable of being an MC. Physically, mentally, emotionally... in all areas they lack every quality necessary to be the hero, so when people try to tell me that this walking doormat is supposed to be Doctor Professor Badass, I say "Nuts to this, I'm going to Neptune".
So it's the "shitty MC, bye!" case, huh?
Not that I don't have the case, myself, but I think you should not stop just because of that. (3 episodes rule, heh?)
And you haven't even get to know Kuroyukihime-senpai, yet. Nor her beautiful character design.
(Helix, this is the man who made SAO. Asuna is generic as a character but her character design is just gorgeous! Even with different artist, you expect the author to let the main heroine of a shounen story to look plain? Nah, he'd make sure she's not, And he did.)

Okay, now plot
It's not that I did my best not to spoil AW for you, okay!? #Tsu…Show
- Haruyuki & Kirito is basically the same type of MC, the most generic.
(In Kirito's case, Heathcliff, then Asuna, give him reason to fight. In Haruyuki's case, it's Kuroyukihime.)

- I would say Kuroyukihime is superior as a character but that won't be true to anime-only watchers. So I'm going to say that they're also basically the same Ojou-sama "dash" heroine, despite having different image.

Here are differences:
- SAO is MC-driven. All the side characters are mostly unimportant after their arc is finished (hell, even Asuna, a main character, has no importance in the last arc.) Accel World is only half as MC-driven as SAO. It's more of the "group journey with one first-person view." (what was the term again? I'm just a watcher.)
- Kirito's personality is superior than Haruyuki. (Kirito is more decisive. That's your type of hero, right, Helix?)
- But that's where Kuroyukihime makes up. The difference lies in the type of relationship between the pairs, which is affected on how large is the scope of the story and where it heads.
Kirito is main while Asuna supports from behind (and they're pretty comfortable with it.) But it makes their relationship rather flat to readers and watchers after the Aincrad Arc ends.
(Lovey dovey is all they got after that, MR explained Asuna herself more than the romance, and whatever romance there in PA in the end it's still pretty lacking.)
Haruyuki prefers being support but Kuroyukihime is the "supporting-leader" type. He wants Haruyuki to take initiative (most of the time, not getting what she wants straight away :P) but she knows Haruyuki looks up to him that's why she keeps her leader figure even around him. (It's her way of staying as close as possible to the boy.)
While mostly repetitive throughout the story (and in the end it's as flat as senpai's chest any other Reki Kawahara's romance stories,) their relationship is always nice to follow.

- Kirito is underdeveloped (not undeveloped. If you follow in order of each story, you'll get it, and that's what the anime of SAO did. They did well as far as 14 episodes, the rest is history :P.)
Haruyuki made more development. But because Haruyuki started lower than Kirito, in the end, it doesn't really matter.

- Kuroyukihime is more developed than Asuna (who only has 3 development: after meeting Kirito, after dating Kirito, and one and only Mother Rosario arc which explains her background,) because one of the main driving force of Accel World's main story is Kuroyukihime's past & search for answer (of the true purpose of their world, details closed.)

Oh shit, I had to read the stories again to made sure I was on-point. But there's nothing I won't do for an underrated good anime. Even if I'm not listened, that's what I'll do.

ps.: but I agree that the earlier part of Log Horizon is more interesting. I mean: it's another of DEEN's botched up bad story-telling and it's still interesting. I can only imagine if it's done by better story-teller.
(If there's a season 3, let's hope it's Madhouse. I trust Madhouse for this type of adventure.)
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:36 pm

It was not DEEN (yet). It was Satelight.
HelixDraxzonyx
Rogue
Rogue

Post by HelixDraxzonyx » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Reverend wrote:So it's the "shitty MC, bye!" case, huh?
Actually it's a combination of the "this artwork gives me migraine" case and the "*This* thing is supposed to be the MC? Fuck that" case. If the artwork was good, I'd have stuck around for longer, but I don't have enough headache tablets to cope with this artwork, so I had to drop it. Even then, there's no guarantee that I'd like it enough to watch beyond three episodes, assuming I could even make it that far. I'll admit, this might be my fastest drop to date (barring pre-emptive drops like Assassination Classroom and OreGairu, and a couple others I think also got booted without even watching).
RailWarrior wrote:I also don't see MC's like Kazuto getting any development.
I'll ignore this one.
Huh? He's a pig, not a cat.
Seriously?
Nah, Haruyuki is a pillow.
Oh for the love of Mike.
From their useless teenage years to their freeloading mid-life to their deathbed? How old are you?
When you've known as many of this type as I have, you don't have to see their whole lifespan. Looking at three-four generations will do the trick. You'll see the complete lack of testicles, and be able to see exactly where they're headed. You can even predict their death with around 95% certainty (barring traffic accidents/mugging/natural disasters of course). The doormat never stops being a doormat. They don't have what it takes to be anything else. They don't even have the ability to even think about trying to change, they just accept their role without question or complaint.

It might be worth me mentioning that there's a second, very different type of doormat. They're masochists, and enjoy being stepped on for sexual gratification. They have no trouble standing up for what they want, and what they want is to be dominated. As creepy as these guys can be (and it almost always is guys), I can accept them because they actually have the balls to make decisions and take actions, even if that means breaking from their role of gimp to lecture their dominatrix about being too kind.
Probably because they live in reality.
At this instance, I was referring to the fictional character. I should have separated that for the sake of clarity, but that's what being up well past midnight does to people. I'll try to keep things clearer in future, so that I have a slightly better chance of making sense.
The *planet* Neptune, not to Gamindustry from HDN. Mind you I would be pretty happy going *there*, hang out with Neptune, Nepgear, Noire and Uni.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:46 pm

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:
Reverend wrote:So it's the "shitty MC, bye!" case, huh?
Actually it's a combination of the "this artwork gives me migraine" case and the "*This* thing is supposed to be the MC? Fuck that" case. If the artwork was good, I'd have stuck around for longer, but I don't have enough headache tablets to cope with this artwork, so I had to drop it. Even then, there's no guarantee that I'd like it enough to watch beyond three episodes, assuming I could even make it that far. I'll admit, this might be my fastest drop to date (barring pre-emptive drops like Assassination Classroom and OreGairu, and a couple others I think also got booted without even watching).
Well, that's why I'm here: trying to persuade, getting this out of that list. You should stay in this series a bit longer.
Well, especially since you said: you only stayed for 30 seconds, which means you haven't even meet Senpai and also everyone except Haruyuki.
(Which actually makes your art complain not credible. But I'm not in the mood to be a prick, so no worry, mate.)

Hmm I think I'll post a vid, because it looks like I won't make it without samples:
SpoilerShow

No CG. Not a single bit, mate. No Ufotable clouds either. The clouds are closer to One-Punch Man's hand-drawn natural effects than Ufotable's cost-cutting-yet-attractive columbus cloud. (But no, it's not One-Punch Man level of effort. AW still used conventional light play to give it the sophisticated, robotic feeling.)

Other than Haruyuki's design, actually I'm still wondering how can you call the art of this thing bad when you enjoyed Ufotable's Fate to the most.

ps.: Speaking of Ufotable: When you want to talk Ufotable, you talk about God Eater (and human race's failure to consistently reach that height, yet) and also the 3D animation during Tales of Zestiria gameplay at full-spec. Not Fate. Fate's a project they did with one hand. It's daily practice for them.
RailWarrior wrote:It was not DEEN (yet). It was Satelight.
Same case. Color is the only good thing from Satelight. (But at the same time theirs is also one of my favs. The irony :frown:)
HelixDraxzonyx
Rogue
Rogue

Post by HelixDraxzonyx » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of UBW rather than Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero. You know, the one with genuinely orgasmic visuals which, in all honesty, I found more spectacular than God Eater's. Don't get me wrong, God Eater is in the top 3 for visuals, but I felt that UBW edged it out to take top spot.

If that video clip was supposed to encourage me, it failed spectacularly. So there's not just a dumpy turd for an MC, but ugly mecha action as well? I've never really been a fan of mecha to begin with, and this hideousness is a big reason why. I've only ever been indifferent to mecha at best, I've never seen one mecha show that I actually liked (well, not because of the mecha itself but because of other aspects). I also still see nothing special about Kuroyukihime. Sorry, but that clip, if nothing else, only confirms that dropping this show was a good call.

In other news, I'm loving Log Horizon. Enough to bump it up to 10/10. It doesn't quite have the same level of awesomeness as SAO (bearing in mind that this is my opinion, which I think is why you guys are having trouble understanding my judgement. I get the feeling that you can't see past your own opinions of the show to see how it makes me feel when watching it, and why other shows can't match up to it), but it's still pretty damn epic. I wish I could find a player like Shiroe to form a guild with. Most of the guild leaders I encounter a short-sighted, lacking in strategic knowledge, or else massively egotistic. Usually a combination of these things.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:30 am

Yeah, I was talking about Fate/Stay Night UBW Ufotable, as well.
I was talking about how people praise Ufotable for it simply because it's a re-done famous eroge with flashy battles almost all the time.
God Eater was better in animation but, as I say, human race failed to make that consistent. That's that "frame something" problem Ufotable said when they're delaying the release (thus ruining the whole series overall.)

Ah okay. Then it's just not your type. (Which is unfortunate because that scene is freaking awesome and actually makes SAO Kirito dual looks like child's play.)
I don't count that as mecha btw. Armor that looks like Mecha, yes. Mecha, no.
Mecha is what you get at Gundam series or Gurren Lagann. Some mechas are good, though I don't watch most of it, anyway. (Hmm... Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven (the first,) Code Geass (it's mecha,) some children mecha called Web Driver, what else, huh? I feel like missing two names.)

Nah nah LH is very very good, At least before you get to the last arc of season 1 and most of season 2.
And nah nah, most people like Shiroe doesn't get heard in a game nor in society. They tend to pull themselves out. One that got lucky in society, gets converted into the society and becomes the one who continue the vicious cycle that is human relation.
spoilers hereShow
That's why he was really attached to the Debauchery Tea Party and after its demise, never tried to get a new group.
Kanami (Debauchery Tea Party Leader, you'll meet her later) is just pushy enough to get Shiroe into the group.
Most of the guild leaders I encountered are cash players with finished article. :P
They are your normal "kind" guild leaders with the minimum strategic knowledge to grow their guild.
Not every game requires very broad-view strategy as a guild and a race, so it's fine.
HelixDraxzonyx
Rogue
Rogue

Post by HelixDraxzonyx » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Reverend wrote:Not every game requires very broad-view strategy as a guild and a race, so it's fine.
That's too bad, because I quite like that in games. I only encountered one MMORPG that had guilds on the scale you see in anime like SAO and LH. I can't remember the game's name offhand, not that it really matters anymore. It ended up shutting down. Only managed about 6k players worldwide, but I thought it was good. I was a guild leader there, and one of the highest ranked guilds. Ranked 3rd for size and income, 1st for player level and quest completion, 2nd place overall. Wish it hadn't shut down though, because that was a lot of fun. Haven't found a game like it since. Not even close.
HasbeenaHibiki
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ダークライ,クン・アゲロ・アグネス
Melon Pan: 201
2020 Female Favorite: Nakano Miku
2020 Male Favorite: Kakyoin Noriaki
2019 Female Favorite: Platelet
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime. Darkrai in Saimoe

Post by HasbeenaHibiki » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:30 am

For the Haruyuki vs Kirito thing, from what I've seen from SAO, Kirito seems rather flat when comes to development compared to Haruyuki. Yeah he resists when something is going against him. But other than him being all lovey dovey to Asuna I don't really see any other quirks that he has to make him stand out. While Haruyuki started out as a type of wimpy MC a good chunk of people would be annoyed with he eventually started to gain more confidence thanks to Kuroyuki's help.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:49 am

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:
Reverend wrote:Not every game requires very broad-view strategy as a guild and a race, so it's fine.
That's too bad, because I quite like that in games. I only encountered one MMORPG that had guilds on the scale you see in anime like SAO and LH. I can't remember the game's name offhand, not that it really matters anymore. It ended up shutting down. Only managed about 6k players worldwide, but I thought it was good. I was a guild leader there, and one of the highest ranked guilds. Ranked 3rd for size and income, 1st for player level and quest completion, 2nd place overall. Wish it hadn't shut down though, because that was a lot of fun. Haven't found a game like it since. Not even close.
Don't get me wrong: all of my favs are also that kind of games.
Oh how I miss the days when I can play those kind of games.

I had a number, most are games more famous in Asia. (Well, World of Warcraft is the only one that does not, actually, because it's famous around the world. :P)
It's hard finding a MMORPG with a very-limited cash power. It's even harder to find a those kind of games that has minimum amount of cheater. (Well, some of those money from Cash-tank goes to system security improvement. So...)
But the hardest is finding MMORPG with very-limited cash power, minimum amount cheater, and yet they still able to grow into a large community.
I can mention a few, but I bet people already know the names.

Quitted all of my online MMORPG. Stable internet connection is one reason. Money to get myself a stable connection in Internet Cafes etc. regularly is another.
Hell, I can't even play Fifa with my connection in home ._.
Android games are all I got now. Thanks to a certain program named Bluestack which is stable although a little bit outdated to newest android. Android games are mostly light, so my internet connection (and my budget) can still afford that.
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue
Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Melon Pan: 55
Wish: Chocolate sundaes

Post by Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:52 am

HelixDraxzonyx wrote: People like that don't get to be the MC, because they never take the stand when the time comes. They just let it pass by, while they carry on being a doormat. I've known plenty of guys like that, and they all end up the same way. Live with their parents well into their 40s, work at a store for minimum wage, before dying alone, unknown and instantly forgotten. They don't vanquish evil, they don't save the world, they don't pound the heroine's pussy into dust. They don't do anything that an MC does, because they're not capable of being an MC. Physically, mentally, emotionally... in all areas they lack every quality necessary to be the hero, so when people try to tell me that this walking doormat is supposed to be Doctor Professor Badass, I say "Nuts to this, I'm going to Neptune".
Woah! I liked Accel World because of Haruyuki's character.
There's nothing relatable? I'd disagree. Haruyuki lacks self-confidence and self-esteem. He's fat, obese and bullied for it. People like that exist, and NOT
acknowledging their existence is somewhat of an insult. It is something common you'll see every day. He's just a really sweet, caring dude. He does start off as a loser, but he gets better and better. That's part of his development, as he starts to stand up for himself. Sometimes people just need a push >.< Lol, is this a sermon?
The typical MC in anime is a tall, dark and handsome Bishounen. Yeah, I'm talking about characters like Kirito. I'd like to see what so relatable in characters like him, that's for sure. Harsh words. That's all I have to say.
RailWarrior wrote:
HelixDraxzonyx wrote:"Nuts to this, I'm going to Neptune"
I'm probably the only one, but BLANC BEST GIRL.
ImageThanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Gyate~Show
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: hehehe......poggers....

Post by Kiwigiwi » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:09 pm

^ Preach. (Especially about Kirito)

I think it boils down to what people value in an anime protagonist.
Some people prefer characters who are relatable in some ways, others prefer developed characters and majority of the people prefer characters who are perfect (in other words gary stus and Mary sues), characters who are idealised versions of themselves or what they think a perfect person should be.

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Nero Claudius
Melon Pan: 120
2020 Female Favorite: Nero Claudius
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Anime girls to take over the world

Post by Chibasa » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:30 pm

And in shitty anime they always do the same: Shitty MC (relatable if you are a pervert without any friends, without any self-confidence, without having any parents, without any personality, without anything to fight for, sometimes without any dreams...) which ended to have a harem and save the world without improving anything (perfect in the eyes of other characters for no reasons). Just, the day which occurs in Episode 1, his life change totally randomly and all girls wanna hang out with him. Maybe he gain a special power or some magic abilities (and he become totally overpowered) in the same episode too...

And this is how I dropped 40% animes...
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Then, exist unhateable characters like Sakura Chiyo & Saitama.

Life is unfair, even to fictional characters.
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Tokei Shikake Tenshi wrote:
RailWarrior wrote:
HelixDraxzonyx wrote:"Nuts to this, I'm going to Neptune"
I'm probably the only one, but BLANC BEST GIRL.
I love you.