Summer 2016 Anime - Reviews & Recommendations

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto

Re: Summer 2016 Anime - Reviews & Recommendations

Post by RailWarrior » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:05 am

Kuromukuro Episode 19 (Yes, this is still a thing.)Show
The first cour of Kuromukuro was boring. Simple as that. The second cour, though, is stronger as we get insight into the mysteries. On a personal level, the introduction of Yukihime(?) as a core character in the plot is the key element that saved this anime.

It annoys me that Akagi is still being shafted. He has the motivation and drive; his character has potential; but he remains in the sidelines.
Love Live! Sunshine! Episode 7Show
Rank 5000 to rank 99. My eyes rolled hard.

BTW, whoever is designing You's casual clothes needs a prize. I love them.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:53 pm

KonoBiju - Episode 007Show
Usami, you one-way street! :lol:
Typical romance comedy. But at the same time it can't be finished properly, else there won't be more laugh.
Danganronpa 3 Zetsubou - Episode 006Show
Mitarai is key, like we all have guessed.
But now it starts here: will it be shit? Or will it be not shit?
I'm still standing on the not-that-shit side, of it's actually is and has always been Mitarai vs Junko.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue
Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Melon Pan: 55
Wish: Chocolate sundaes

Post by Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Orange EP 7Show
Suwa risking his marriage to save a friend. That is... </3 And giving Kakeru flowers lol. I've kind of reconsidered Ueda-senpai, and I think her dislike towards Naho can be forgiven because even while dating Ueda, Kakeru still frequently tried to hang about with Naho. Still it was a b*tch move to go after Kakeru even after he dumped her. Takano's a cool girl. Love her and Azuchan to bits.
I thought the tearful confrontation at the end of the episode was a little too much for me but it was still sad.
Re:zero EP 4-13Show
Am I late? Yes, but I plan to catch up. I see the appeal of this story so far but how is it the 'best anime ever' or the 'peak of anime'? I know this is an unpopular opinion and eventually someone will come along and lecture me about how 'originaru' it is, but I'm so tired of everyone telling me that.
That said, I'm not giving up on this series. It's good.

Rem and Ram arc was amazing(I like ram more than rem though)
The thing is, Rem and Ram don't strike me as the typical incestuous twin sisters. They actually seem like real siblings.
My personal interpretation of Ram's behavior towards Rem is that she actually pitied Rem in the past. She didn't see her as a person, but rather as an 'object' to protect. That said, Ram's protective instinct bites her back when suddenly, she is in that position where she needs to be protected and pitied. *This is my personal interpretation and I don't expect anyone to agree with it* :) Still, the degenerated Cain and Abel scenario was pulled off really well.

Priscilla's a downright b*tch and I hate her. She's not even amusing like Beatrice. Felt and Old Man's Rom father-daughter relationship is just... heartFELT (see what I did there!?) Reinhardt is still kind of sketchy but maybe it's just me. I like where this is going, but Y EMILIA-TAN!?
8/10
ImageThanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Gyate~Show
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:48 am

Alderamin on the Sky - Episode 007Show
Whoa they could have characterized Ikta, yet he was left as that OP smugging bastard.

But you know what's worse: they leave the whole explanation about the spirit in 3 lines of Kanna.
HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND, THEN!? -_-

Shit anime.
Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 6-7Show
Okay, time to be honest:
- Excessive character building.
- While, at the same time, there's less space for dialogues, due to this being dolls instead of animation.
- So, there's not much space for proper plot building.
- But the writer is Urobuchi, so there's no way the plot be simple plot. (Neither there's no way there won't be less character building.)
- Thus, what we get is this stupid, too simple to be entertaining, conflict building.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Post by shadowhunter » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Love Live Sunshine Ep 8Show
Yeah, there are pwned. I mean Zero'ed KEK.
Rivals are incredibly awful.
Chika has gone full Honk.
Disband time?
Finally, screen time for 3rd years.
Dia is just carrying solo. True leader.
Reverse Kanan & Reverse Mari? Hmm, maybe, maybe.
Yeah, that was harsh, Mari. And that wasn't a joke.
Part with 3rd years was the best.
Generally, better than worst Ep 7.
And obligatory comment: 3rd years ED > 1st+2nd years ED
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Qualidea Code Episode 7Show
After 7 episodes, I'm finally sold.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:41 am

Love Live! Sunshite - Episode 008Show
Chika going Honoka?
Actually this is very different from Honoka. Honoka is naturally optimistic and empty-headed. Chika had grudges on trying to act like leader. She had to brave herself out just to give the group ice creams. It's an improvement.
Top level school idol is shit, btw.
ENOUGH OF THIS ZURA SHIT!

But the whole plot turns out shit.
Simply because it's a copy of a certain shitty American movie.

Whoa this 3rd year arc turns out to be much simpler... and as shit as the whole show.
Dia suddenly turning side... that isn't sudden at all thus there's no surprise effect. Nor it requires a strong enough effort because the reason why Dia was against Aqours is not convincing. She saw her friend can't sing once... so she now stands against someone else' dream?
Explore that premise, goddammit! It was the hurt Dia got when she saw Kanan broke thanks to her ideals, yes? Don't just leave it raw! Explore it just like with Hanamaru in episode 4.
Then leave a hanger here and let the two shitty plot line find their conclusion at nearly the same time next episode, so that it complements each other just like the way you want it!

As it is,
The next episode... probably will conveniently solve the Kanan stuff. It is Chika's lesson from this episode that probably will serve as basis for that conclusion. Problem is: you see how boring and unconvincing that "lesson" is? Glee copy utter shit!
Glee and their friends from the American style of School Idol genre are utter shit. They're the reason why my generation is now mostly just a bunch of weaklings who can only sing and dance. And now they adapted it to anime type of story telling? Heuh utter shit!

The good thing of this episode, huh?
Mari's Seiyuu voice acting. It was decent if not good. If only Mari doesn't have that shitty Engrish that isn't cute at all even to Love Live! fans.
The character designer is utter shit.

ENOUGH OF THIS ZURA SHIT!
Qualidea Code - Episode 007Show
Oi A-1...
You just ruined Asuha golden moment.
With that lackluster motor cycle jump scene.

loli girl with berserk power
only in anime
not enough blood, btw.
Doesn't matter if Moehime isn't meant to die. There's supernatural power around here, plus state-of-the-art medical facility. What convenient plot device can't you pull?
More blood, please.

Okay, what the hell is that light around Moehime?

That's pretty cool way of making shortcut, btw.

Oi more blood!
And more groaning and moaning from Moehime.
What's the difficulty? This is Aoi Yuuki, mate! Make use of her talent to the most, dear director!
Or don't tell me: it's money? Whoa then don't go A-1 and LiSA in the first place!

Wait... what? So, that's... a control chip? The Matrix style?
NOW THAT IS SICK! GG FINALLY GOOD PLOT! THIS SEASON IS PRETTY LACKING OF IT!

So, in overall:
So, all deaths may possibly be meaningless? Because it's a fake world?
Pretty conveninet, but with the way they told it: it's sick! Now even should Canaria return, it won't be shit.

But that doesn't mean A-1 is spared for their lack of effort.

Next: siscon looking for his sis. Hopefully more world building.
Rewrite - Episode 7-8Show
Hanazawa Kagari :3
Well, fairly speaking, that was some bad characterization on Kagari. Script needs to do better, else the one at stake isn't just Rewrite, but also everyone's good names: Tanaka Romeo, Kana-chan, KEY, and 8-bit (but 8-bit and their director never have good name in the first place :lol:)
The reverse gap... just feels awkward.
(Take an example from PA and Tomori, please. That's good reverse gap.)

Btw, so I guess this makes all the other routes not canon?

ps.: Love the OP & the ED.
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Love Live! Sunshine! Episode 8Show
I've mentioned this a lot, but I'll mention it again because Love Live! once again failed to deliver. The most important thing for me in an idol anime is the performances. Not just the choreography and animation, but whether the staff is able to convince me of the results. Specifically what I mean is, how am I suppose to believe Aqours gave a shit performance deserving of 0 votes if they don't even fucking show said performance? All we get is hearsay, and I'm just not convinced. Love Live! pulled this same shit in the original's second season, too, when mu's beat A-Rise in the preliminaries. The staff tried to convince us that mu's was superior by giving a disproportionate amount of screen time to the teams. I find that to be pure laziness.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:12 am

Re:Zero - Episode 021Show
Rem princess hug. Whoa this Rem fanboy attitude -_-

"The only one who may sniff Subaru-kun is me!" - Rem.
Whoa this Rem fanboy attitude. -_-
Her part is over, mate. Get over it!
What's left now is just battle, and then Emilia, and then unadapted next 2 vols that are completely Emilia's.

Thank for the treat, yeah.

But why try so hard on hiding the whole tree dropping thing until the end?
Have you guys never watch cool action movie? Hiding the main twist isn't exactly mean you'll get the best thrill. It's how it is delivered. And for this episode: It's too fast it feels too convenient.
Should have shown it. Should have make Crutsch tell her men to cut the trees. Should have changed the order between the speech and the Subaru thinking scene. So that: After Subaru finds out the whale's weakness, he tells Crutsch and then Crutsch do that speech and then tell the men to cut the trees. And then show the scene of the men working hard cutting that overgrown plant. After that continue as it is: Subaru badass and stuff. And then shuffle to Wilhelm etc etc. Give the time from Rem unnecessary fan-service to Wilhelm and Theresia, as it is their part of the story. You will still have time to end the episode the way it ends atm: Rem x Subaru ship-building.
Should have cut out that uncontrollable lust over getting Rem animated cutely.

So, in overall:
It ended up in the shittiest way possible. -_-
But not because of the simplicity of the plot. But because of the whole Rem x Subaru shipping that cut precious time for more Theresia x Wilhelm.
Last episode Theresia x Wilhelm was great. As for this episode: When it got to Wilhelm challenging Theresia, I thought it would go like Naruto: Shippuden, the Kakashi x Obito battle scene (probably the best moment of Shippuden ever since Pain arc) and I was very excited. Instead, what I got was that scene cut short for the sake of ending the episode with more Rem x Subaru shipping. Shit.

I love Rem, but there are times when you need to control that, too! Especially since romance isn't the main genre here.
And this time, the Rem fanboy attitude hurts.
Tales of Zestiria the X - Episode 007Show
Well that's a nice way of advancing both Mikleo's arc and the second town (what was its name again?) at the same time.
There's only one thing wrong: WHERE THE FUCK IS EDNA!? -_-
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 am

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21Show
Rem disgusts me. Thank god we won't be seeing her in the coming mission. Hopefully.

The conclusion to Wilhelm's story was boring, and, honestly, unromantic. All I saw was a chauvinistic guy denying someone's existence, But at least we got an ending...I guess.
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Taboo Tattoo Episode 8Show
I'm kind of torn. Touko's death was the best thing to happen in this anime. But the anime is shit.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:31 am

NEW GAME! - Episode 008Show
I honestly don't give a shit about Nene's antique.
Especially since she's not on my strike zone.

But I give a shit when my Kou loses her beloved pudding.
Amaama to Inazuma - Episode 008Show
"It's so big and bold. I like how big it is!" - Yuuka's Mom
What the hell is this sexual reference doing here? -_-

Ah so it's the squid theme that made the director think it's okay to put slimy reference such as sexual theme...
Heuh...

So, in overall:
It's still a brilliant piece of entertainment, way better than any you can find this season. (Though, maybe by some miracle Qualidea Code could catch up with Amaama in their last 5-6 episodes.)
But the decision to add this sexual reference just because it's a squid... heuh -_-

Btw, whoa those ship flags between Sensei and Kotori. ^^;
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:47 pm

ARGH MY HEAD IS STEAMING GIVE ME MY ANIME
Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 008Show
It's still a Urobuchi Gen's plot but... what the hell is this shit?
The whole betrayal plot is told in such a stupid way it doesn't taste... painful at all.
Alderamin - Episode 008Show
More attention to detail. Nice improvement on the script.
Still Ikta's sudden OP-ness and hunk attitude is annoying.

Heuh have this army a decent commanding officer? -_-

Ikta literally just rementioned Matthew's concern unnecessarily to us watchers.

Heuh where did these flashlights come from? -_-
Mind explaining what these spirit are actually next time?

Okay, why do Kanna get ship building with some random dude?
What a forceful way to explain her background.
Oh a widow?

Hmm the snipers are out of range?
Hmm...

Ah I see, so they also want to fill the tech thing, too.
Hmm... this Anarai box thing is one hell of a plot device.
Actually bringing the sniper rifle into this dimension... What's next? The grenade?

Ah there goes best girl.
Well, not that Ikta's choice any wrong.
But he's being a bit too careful... for, in the end, a pointless reason. Because the soldiers failed to adapt to the mountain's air enough anyway.
Should there be an after-ambush lay awaits near there, they'll be dead, everyone in his group.
If I was Ikta... maybe I'll sent reconnaissance force? I have some supply, and I have OP rifle, and this mountain is like a giant maze. I just need to draw their attention enough. Kill the head (with OP rifle Torway's group can do it) or die covering for Torway's retreat. Picking out the head won't be too difficult since these tribes still paint their faces before going to battle. The flashiest one must be the leader lol.
Ikta opted for the platoon under his command, thus he didn't do what I probably would do. That alone makes him a good general, but a boring one. One that would probably get elevated into history book just because the older officers are all shit and "fate says that he'll be hero", What a bullshit. What a shitty story.
Yeah yeah Ikta no need of you retelling how many times you've met Kanna and act as if you're really sad. (Or, well, maybe you did, but either the story or the adaptation just didn't do enough to make me believe you do.)

So, in overall:
Very very fast, but tbh, I can't imagine this episode being adapted any other way.
Not with Ikta's hunk attitude that doesn't reward real love to anything else but science (well, and his close friends.)
Needed some sadness, thus a raw comparison is the only thing that can be done.
Qualidea Code - Episode 008Show
ENOUGH OF THIS FAMILY BULLSHIT!

I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T SHOT THE BITCH, BTW, ASUHA...

YEAH A-1 I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE MOLE IN HER BOOBS THIS IS NO MIKURU.
lol tsundere Asuha, though.
Oh she doesn't take the coffee? Asuha?

Heuh... sometime I just hate OreGairu banter.
Not fitting with the mood.

Whoa this death flag of Aoi.
What the hell with Asuha going up and down in a chair sex fan service?

Oh I see. So that's why Kasumi keeps his rank below the top 100.
He doesn't want to go inland, himself. Not simply because of Asuha.
He kinda have an idea what going inland would mean. Unfortunate it was never really told to us, since the dimension building of this particular anime is very very poor.
Heuh...

Yeah yeah there goes the bitch without any real plot relevance.

So, in overall:
This episode established nothing but the incest we already knew.
Well, and Kasumi's broken chip. Surprised Rindo didn't destroy it, because it was not 180, the degree between Kasumi & Rindo when she cut everything with her before disappearing. She could have cut it since she has a keen eye and would have seen Kasumi's chip. Or maybe she did try and fail, cutting his cheek instead. So much for her swordmanship, and poor story-telling from A-1 once again.
(and this time definitely is A-1, because Aoi's choker clearly cleared up the writer.)

Btw, death is the only way out? Where did I hear that again? ._.
I was about to praise this thing for inventiveness, yet instead... -_-
LL!S - Episode 009Show
Heh so there was a time when Mari wasn't shit?

Heuh Kanan is like an enhanced version of Eri. They enhanced Eri's timid nature, making Kanan... utterly annoying.
Now let's see if they enhanced her... dutiful personality.

Holy shit btw You you almost killed the whole show.

Oh the dere trait is also enhanced.

And there's the caring, responsible part.

THERE IS A PART WHERE MARI ISN'T SHIT!
Too bad the whole accent would be back next episode. Probably.
Let's praise her Seiyuu's while we can. She did well.

So, in overall:
Well, at least there's a bit more layer in the plot. And no Chika bullshit to solve the plot. Though I would have love it if there is more argument during the climax scene. Not just a mere hug bullshit. (Not enough time, I suppose.)
Episode itself is executed brilliantly. At the least, I have to say that. (and have no problem saying that.)
But plot.... Heuh... I don't enjoy it. (The only thing I enjoy in this episode is You.) But I figure out there will be people who do.
Still a fucking Glee anime adaptation, though.

Girl opinion:
Kanan: Enhanced Eri. But problem is that mask... just isn't as interesting as Eri. (well, at least to me.) That makes the great unveiling... doesn't feel as good. Eri is about her mask, and about what you get after she opens her mask. She's not that character that simply relied on a raw gap moe. So, well, as enhanced version of Eri, Kanan is nowhere near as good for me.
Fortunate to her that she has the best design that everybody had been hyping for. People that already fell in love to her... would buy her.
Mari: THERE IS A PART WHERE MARI ISN'T SHIT! Can't believe I will ever say that. Hope the messy use of Engrish is gone for good, this time.
Dia: Turns out she's pretty flat. A mere delivery to the 3rd years story. And her inclusion to Aqours really is Maki & Rin-like, which were very poor.
She doesn't have Maki tsuntsun, either. Her character's pretty plain.
And her design... is very restricted to some people's taste.
The only thing she got going for her is her Onee-san features, but that, too, hasn't seen enough screentime.

Btw, that song would be better as a solo.

You best girl. Have always been, will always be. Very very tempted going with Hanamaru, but her zura ruined her. She's still looks like a nice pet to keep, though.
I feel like I'm forgetting something
Last edited by Reverend on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:08 am

Rewrite Episode 9Show
Kotori~

This anime now gets my seal of approval.
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Nero Claudius
Melon Pan: 120
2020 Female Favorite: Nero Claudius
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Anime girls to take over the world

Post by Chibasa » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:02 am

LL!SunshineShow
Revvie wrote: You best girl. Have always been, will always be. Very very tempted going with Hanamaru, but her zura ruined her.
That's a good summary. +Ruby is cute.
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:19 am

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 22Show
Good bye, Matsuoka. Such beautiful voice acting. It was fun while it lasted.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:16 am

Re: Zero - Episode 022Show
A minute of silence to one of the best antagonist to ever grace the anime world.
(Well, technically it's all because of Matsuoka Yoshitsugu, though.)

Can't imagine how anyone would ever done better on the rest of Witch Cult's.
Betelgeuse "was the more decent of the bunch" after all.
Rewrite - Episode 009Show
That's too fast.
Rupy
~Grand Magus~
~Grand Magus~
Badges:
Worships: Holo
Melon Pan: 238

Post by Rupy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 am

Re: Zero - Episode 022Show
RIP Betelgeuse, the best antagonist so far...

If Ram is part of Witch Cult's, it will be a hell of a conclusion for this ark I think.
coming soon
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Taboo Tattoo Episode 9Show
I thought there was still hope for this. Oh how wrong I was.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:21 am

Amaama to Inazuma - Episode 009Show
I wonder if this episode would work better if it gets the minutes taken by OP & ED.

Well, doesn't matter. Still a very beautiful watch. :')
Danganronpa Mirai-hen - Episode 007Show
... Kizakura's death was kinda cool. Though kinda predictable.
But the rest is shit. Just a poor attempt of involving Kirigiri, and it costs them time to build the main conflict. (Did they think they have 24 episodes? -_-)
Alderamin - Episode 009Show
Can't believe I will say this, but that Lieutenant General is a decent strategist.
He split his troops into 3, and separates them into three routes that basically isolate each one from the other.
From a soldier's perspective, it is as if he's ignoring the tactical disadvantage his soldiers would get aka risking the lives of his soldiers from an ambush almost everyone can read.
In reality, he knew the enemy doesn't have that many troops left. They would have to go guerrilla, and even that: they can't be at 3 places at one time. Thus he set which one they would aim: the one whom he travels with. Of course, being aware of this danger himself, he chose to listen when one of his captains suggested the troops to put their shield. (It would have been better if he didn't. If you realize: the main officers marches in front, after that the shields, and after that the rifles, and no supply. The underling officers such as Ikta criticizes this as "tiring" and "not well-planned", but the reason for that is because he wants them to aim at him, instead of his men (when you're at the tribe's side, and not having enough men to kill everyone, you would not waste energy trying to do it, instead you would aim for the head.))
So, you see what he's trying to do? He's sparing at least 2/3 of his standing forces by putting his neck on the line.
The order to genocide are also part of this whole strategy, as he wished to reduce their numbers as much as possible to cut down future insurgence; The underling captain decided to burn their houses and use the villagers as hostage for bargain, instead, but he didn't count what would happen 10-20 years later when that boy Ikta "accidentally hurt" grows up and decides to regain his tribe's honor.

In war there has to be sacrifices and he knew he made a lot, but that doesn't mean he's a bad general. He's not the humblest one or not even a friendly one, but he's at least a general for a reason that is more than mere political connection. He put his reputation on the line, taking antagonist role in the page of history, for the sake of securing the Empire's northern border for generations to come. (and, on a shorter, greedier view, conquering the north will not only relieve the Empire from a time bomb, but also giving them the resources the mountain has.)

But of course, this shitty story would make it so that they accept their defeat. And of course he has to play antagonist as the writer wants. What a piece of shit.
(and you know: I love Legend of Legendary Heroes, despite everything. What a let down, Alderamin is...)
Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 009Show
... heuh -_-
Stop saying things we all already know, Mr. Story-teller.

RIP Screaming Phoenix Killer. He's one of the more interesting character.
Next episode: Probably more bullshit from Lin Xue something.
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Episode 009Show
First part: ... but I'm not interested in that overly stupid overly moeified sensei, club chief. ._.
Second part: ... lol more competition. =D
Third part: Yes more Moeka! <3

So, in overall:
The part with Moeka & Club Chief is one of the anime's golden moments. It reminds me of Clannad: After Story.
The other two are standard comedy.
Danganronpa 3 Zetsubou - Episode 7-8Show
Next Episode: RIP Chiaki? :(