Summer 2016 Anime - Reviews & Recommendations

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: Summer 2016 Anime - Reviews & Recommendations

Post by shadowhunter » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:16 pm

LLS 12 Live SpoilersShow
Loli Honk

Some kind of sadness

YanChika

And pure fanservice

2 vs 9
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Alderamin - Episode 011Show
Some shitty drama that can be easily dismissed with a laugh from Ikta.
But, then again, Ikta ain't Lelouch. He's not the type to hide his sadness.

And here I was, thinking: "Why not just sent elite ghost troop? They're elite. Taking out 720 men in a single night would be 9 to 5 stuff for them?"
Looks like they were ordered to recuperate first is that.
And if the best elite troop who possess modern guerilla tactic is treated like that... means none of the main army knows any of the basic knowledge of how to deploy modern large scale guerilla without getting themselves killed by malaria, making the tactic unavailable to deploy.
Means... the writer did the mistake that most writers of this kind setting do, too: taking light of the old age army system.
(Even if it's not written in war annals, that doesn't mean old people didn't know that, dear Mr. Writer. -_- They knew that. They only chose for the march type of deployment, because it's a good show of strength.)
Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 011Show
This episode is good.
But of course it had to be good. After all, they've spent 10-1=9 episodes building it up with superly condense dialogues that were super boring.
Love Live! Sunshine - Episode 012Show
So, Honoka found a husband?

But, seriously: it would be sick if it turns out the rerun next season has different content of the same characters, and then another version of Honoka appears, and then slowly but surely they turn this thing from shitty idol to some sick time-traveling ghost of a young girl named Kousaka Honoka trying her best to achieve the dream she didn't get to do in her own dimension because she died of heart attack from shock at LL! Episode 1.
Nah, I'm serious. I will actually stop calling her shit if it turns out she's a ghost or something of that sort. (I would still find her annoying, though.)

ps.: Btw, i missed Yoshiko calling Tokyo "City of Sin" ^^;
Qualidea Code -Episode 011Show
If only this thing is planned for a 24 from the start. No, the right sentence is: if only this thing has a bit more effort from the ones who wrote the dialogue and the animators and everyone else. It's not the best story, but if only this thing is done with a bit professionalism, this thing could be big. (I mean: shit like Strike the Blood can get big, why can't this thing get big, too?)
Last edited by Reverend on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:04 pm

LLS 12 EmotionsShow
Sad episode, even though I'm not a huge fan of LL! franchise.

Muse has left.

About other detailes: Maru is just eating *facepalm* Engrish words from Mari *facepalm* Riko's secret yuri manga volumes *facepalm* Kanan and her swimsuit *facepalm* Snow trash haven't pwned *facepalm* No one cares about Dia *facepalm*
Actually, my face could be hurt after that episode.
Result: Zero votes, zero newcomers, zero progress, zero suspense. Still better than ending of Classic Season 1.
Reverend wrote:
Love Live! Sunshine - Episode 012
About that....Show
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Nero Claudius
Melon Pan: 120
2020 Female Favorite: Nero Claudius
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Anime girls to take over the world

Post by Chibasa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:55 am

Reverend wrote:
Love Live! Sunshine - Episode 012Show

But, seriously: it would be sick if it turns out the rerun next season has different content of the same characters, and then another version of Honoka appears, and then slowly but surely they turn this thing from shitty idol to some sick time-traveling ghost of a young girl named Kousaka Honoka trying her best to achieve the dream she didn't get to do in her own dimension because she died of heart attack from shock at LL! Episode 1.
Nah, I'm serious. I will actually stop calling her shit if it turns out she's a ghost or something of that sort. (I would still find her annoying, though.)
SpoilerShow
Fuiji, why did you hide us that you were married already !!!?
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
Rupy
~Grand Magus~
~Grand Magus~
Badges:
Worships: Holo
Melon Pan: 238

Post by Rupy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Souma - Episode 12Show
Poor Abel, he can't understand the relationship between Souma and Shinomiya XD.
Qualidea Code - Episode 11Show
Wtf is this plot?? It could be way better... they don't even have a real reason to fight!!
Berserk - Episode 12Show
Another season annouced?? NOOOOOOOO. At least not with this animation and shitty nudism censorship.
coming soon
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Danganronpa 3 up to Ep 10Show
Anybody watching this (other than Gara)? 0 0 Wow 2 simultaneous arcs! I'm loving it!

Like Nanami Chiaki :> But both Chiaki and Kyoko died :< There are fantalks about Kyoko not truly dying, dunno, looking forward to the next episodes!
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Rupy wrote:
Wtf is this plot?? It could be way better... they don't even have a real reason to fight!!
They did lol. It's just not explained well.
SpoilerShow
Must have something to do with "what is the true meaning of a family?"
Rushed build up in the relationship between the kids and Yunami ruined it.
Horrible script. Horrible animation. And this episode was the conclusion of this anime's Committee meeting that probably happened around 2 months ago.

Moved here, because I can't find my post for this anime in the catchup bucket somehow (maybe I am just too sleepy.)
Macross Delta - Episode 024-025Show
Episode 24:
How did this previously pretty decent series turned unbearable?
Why should Mirage even get a chance at Hayate? Why must the previously stuck death scenario for Freyja now suddenly progresses, right at the end of everything?

Episode 025:
This... is gonna get a movie, at least, isn't it?
Typical Macross to go for movie. After all, it has pretty big and solid fanbase at the least inside Japan. But tbh: I would have loved a second season, instead. 12 episodes nah, 10 episodes is enough to conclude Freyja x Hayate in a satisfying way (that should Freyja died, nobody would complain) while developing that fucking love triangle Macross writers seem to love so much.

But another 2-cour of 24 would be best scenario, of course. :)
Shitty idol is shit, but despite everything, it's still Macross so at the minimum you'll get thick plot.
Also, one thing that Macross Delta has done pretty well is admitting that these songs actually have brain-wash (and hypnosis as side) effect. No more of that creepy "omnipotent morale-raising songs" bullshit, since they have, at least, explained the outline.

So, an extra 24 should be enough to keep things short simple but thick enough to fascinate people.
Enough room for science, conspiracy, love, and war.

ps.: Love the piano version, btw.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Rupy
~Grand Magus~
~Grand Magus~
Badges:
Worships: Holo
Melon Pan: 238

Post by Rupy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 am

Reverend wrote:
Rupy wrote:
They did lol. It's just not explained well.
SpoilerShow
Must have something to do with "what is the true meaning of a family?"
Rushed build up in the relationship between the kids and Yunami ruined it.
Horrible script. Horrible animation. And this episode was the conclusion of this anime's Committee meeting that probably happened around 2 months ago.
If that is the case they did a horrible work.

Re:Zero - Episodes 24-25Show
Subaru Subaru Subaru!!!! All I can say is that I really enjoy this ending and it's perfect for me. RIP Petelgeuse, this time for real.
Kami-sama I beg for second season, please please make it happen.
coming soon
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto

Post by RailWarrior » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:23 am

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Final ThoughtsShow
I'll start off by saying two things.
1. I believe this was a perfect way to end the anime, and I love that it isn't bait for a second season.
2. Spoilers never bothered me. In fact, usually, I welcome spoilers because I DO NOT want to waste time watching an anime that makes me rage at the end.

With that said, if you haven't seen the post-episode 25 spoiler fest, I will be alluding to it here.

The first time Re:Zero really disappointed me was in episode 17 and 18--17 being when Rem's existence was erased and 18 being the reset that follows. And my reason is that erasing one's existence is a concept that could have been so much different than mere death, yet Subaru's reset ability handles it just the same. It's such a waste of potential.

That said, I think that the "alternative ending" some people are suggesting is fucking dumb. Most of them are just hypocritical Rem fans who think she's being shafted, anyway. But I also have to thank them, because the outrage helped me resolve one of the main things I hated about Re:Zero.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:44 am

RailWarrior wrote:
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Final ThoughtsShow
That said, I think that the "alternative ending" some people are suggesting is fucking dumb. Most of them are just hypocritical Rem fans who think she's being shafted, anyway. But I also have to thank them, because the outrage helped me resolve one of the main things I hated about Re:Zero.
Go fall in love, Rail.
I mean: really fall in love, with real people, instead of a thing such as a story or its characters.
You'll understand why as creepy and as dumb as this "alternate ending" is, the anime should have taken that route, instead.

ps.: not that I think the current ending is bad, though. After all, I love white hair girls.
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Let me just be clear we're on the same page.
Re:Zero Arc 3 Epilogue (unadapted material)Show
(Of course, this is just hearsay. I've not read the LN nor WN.)

The team that headed back to the capital (Crusch, Rem, and co.) was attacked by Greed and Gluttony. The result is that Rem enters a coma and no one (except Subaru) remembers her. Crusch becomes amnesiac but people haven't forgotten her.

The alternative ending (well actually, endings) I'm talking about is one of these:
1. The anime directly adapts the above event in the post-credits.
2. Subaru says something about Rem, then Emilia asks who Rem is. Anime ends.
3. Subaru and co return the the capital. Upon seeing the situation, Subaru kills himself. Anime ends.

Which of any of these do you consider a good way to end an anime? It's just baiting a non-confirmed season two. That ruins an otherwise good anime. It's much better to just release such an episode as an OVA.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:54 pm

RailWarrior wrote:Let me just be clear we're on the same page.
Re:Zero Arc 3 Epilogue (unadapted material)Show
(Of course, this is just hearsay. I've not read the LN nor WN.)

The team that headed back to the capital (Crusch, Rem, and co.) was attacked by Greed and Gluttony. The result is that Rem enters a coma and no one (except Subaru) remembers her. Crusch becomes amnesiac but people haven't forgotten her.

The alternative ending (well actually, endings) I'm talking about is one of these:
1. The anime directly adapts the above event in the post-credits.
2. Subaru says something about Rem, then Emilia asks who Rem is. Anime ends.
3. Subaru and co return the the capital. Upon seeing the situation, Subaru kills himself. Anime ends.

Which of any of these do you consider a good way to end an anime? It's just baiting a non-confirmed season two. That ruins an otherwise good anime. It's much better to just release such an episode as an OVA.
Ah I see. We were not on the same page, then. My bad.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 am

DR3 Zetsubou-hen FinalShow
=-=
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
Worships: Magical girls
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!

Post by CureRainbow » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Re:Zero episodes 24-25Show
First of all, thank god the save point was after the white whale was gone. I thought he would've had to start over from a much earlier point to add to his suffering, but it's nice to know how they cut him some slack.
And goddamn, Beetlejuice is ridiculous. How many times can he die without the book? Then again, he's not a normal human, unless the green is just for show.

I'm just glad that everyone got their happy ending. The Subaru x Emilia moment was really sweet, but I was kinda expecting and hoping for a two-way apology for the argument especially since Emilia did feel bad for it. Looking back on it though, it does show some character development for Subaru and I love how he confessed to her. But I do wonder what he was going to say? Eh, I'll just pretend it was a proposal *shot*

As for the series itself? It was pretty enjoyable! I like how the situation unfolds thanks to Subaru's extra knowledge through Return By Death. You learn more about the characters every time he dies and is brought back to life like that. Kudos to the author for delving in to his power like that. Hell, Subaru is probably one of my favorite main leads because of how human he is despite having such a unique power. Shows that you don't need to fight with the most OP weapon to kick ass in the story. But man, he really has been through some shit this entire series.
On that note, I give this a Being Subaru is Suffering/10.
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:44 pm

LLSShow
Last episode was kinda recap. So for me it was full ResidentSleeper. Dissappointed a bit.

Anyway, IMHO, Imas Cinderella S1 (7/10) > LLS (7/10) > LL Original (6/10).

When you have heard about awful Accel World movie, and see LLS, you understand: second season of Accel World can be waited.
Karob
Seitokaichou
Seitokaichou
Badges:
Worships: ♪♫~
Melon Pan: 55
2019 Female Favorite: Ichigo
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Jeanne d'Arc
2018 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
Wish: At the end of all our lives, to be able to say, "it was worth it".

Post by Karob » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:05 am

Spoiler-free remarks:

Re:ZERO - Very interesting plot development. This anime isn't the type I like to just let my mind sit in and soak in all the flavors, but it was great nonetheless.
Zestiria - A few episodes in and I'm loving it so far. Episode 0 was pretty intense.
Thunderbolt Fantasy - It's quite straightforward yet enjoyable in the simplicity and in the showy delivery. They turned the puppetry into something very tasty.
MyAnimeListAniListProjects
"The right answer is to never stop thinking." ~Seikaisuru Kado
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:14 am

Rewrite Final ThoughtsShow
From the beginning, Rewrite (the anime, first cour) was stated to be a sixth route as opposed to an adaptation of anything in particular. Well, that's only half true. Certainly, it didn't attempt to cram all 5 heroine routes into 13 episodes *cough*Grisaia*cough*, but it also wasn't a sixth route. It felt more like an extended Common Route. I think the best way I can describe it is, "how would the story continue if the (VN) player fails to enter any heroine route but the game doesn't just instantly lead to a random bad end?"

In that sense, I found this anime very entertaining. 8-bit didn't disappoint.
Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 13Show
The phrase "literally unwatchable" gets thrown around a lot as a joke--it's a meme, after all. But, I don't want anyone to think I'm being sarcastic when I say this episode is literally unwatchable. I'm being 100% serious. Well, to be fair, only one part of the episode was literally unwatchable, and I think anyone who watched it knows what part I'm talking about.

No. One. Wants. To. Hear. Your. Fucking. Life. Story.

I'm surprised this cast of retards didn't get their asses booed off the stage.

The instant I realized what they were doing in that scene, I honestly curled up into a ball, turned around 180 degrees, and waited for the cringe to subside. I thought it would be over in a minute. But then one minute became two, two minutes became three, three became four, four became five. My eyes were turned away from the screen for 5 minutes. So yeah, about a quarter of this episode was LITERALLY unwatchable.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 am

I was writing a very long essay towards my fav anime of the season (Amaama) but looks like I'll never be able to finish it :(
As well as rate any other anime of the season.

Well, let's keep it short, then.
LLSShow
Utter shit.
This episode is, and the rest of this series is.

Much more shitty than the first cour of the first franchise.
Even with all the improvements.
It would take a long long long essay to list all the things that made the first season of first franchise better than this one, but I'll mention the most important:

Honoka is shit character but at the least, at the end of the first cour, she became an idol because she wanted to. And that helped the second season in a lot of way; Technically, it helped them focus themselves in LL! and character relationship building. Not technically, it made Honoka a much more honest character in second season. She wanted to be an idol because she wanted to be an idol. I mean: by being an idol she can bring smiles to her and her surrounding. And to entertain people, ain't that the essence of being an entertainment worker such as an idol? (thus not only it made Honoka "wants to be an idol because she wants to", it also made the series... a proper idol series.)

Chika repaired on Honoka's character but failed to reach the point of resolution Kousaka Honoka did at this point. The pretext of Chika's motive is that "she wants to do things, to finish things, with her friends" and the true motive behind that is "she wants to prove that she can do something, finish something, for once in her life." (as hinted in this last episode.) Thus the whole idol thing isn't honest. And worst: she failed to carry the plot when she had to, most of the time. (I mean: Honoka is just annoying (as fuck, and I want to kill her every time,) but she carried it nonetheless. Chika didn't; She let her friends resolve it themselves.)
Problem here is the division; the typical problem when everyone has to get the same amount of spotlight (though in the end they failed hard with Kanan.) Because Season 1 focused hard on getting the relationship between the characters settled, and also giving fair chance to fame to everyone because this is made as a (main) supporting element of a fucking idol unit and not an anime focused as an anime firsthand. They don't want to overweight it because they want Aqours members as the main spotlight, instead of the plot. (That's probably the reason why this thing... is a bit more moe-ified character-design-wise.)

Well, that's one, and I have to cut the explanation.
I didn't have time to do full review on Amaama, the actual good series that I love. Why the fuck should I give extra to shit anime?

Expectation for Season 2:
- Proper sweating, crying, bleeding from Chika and if possible, the rest of the cast. Like I said: Season 1 focused on getting the relationship settled. So, Season 2 must be about plot and how each characters are affected because of it. And since Chika is main, so of course we have to get that. (in a sense, it should feel a bit like the good part of [email protected], who has the same underlying motive for each of their characters. Though I doubt that will be the case.)
- As Rail mentioned time and time again, more proper dance scenes!

Overall: 6/10
Because I don't go lower than 6 most of the time. LL!S isn't that disappointing enough for me to treat it special, but nor it is good enough even earn the same spot as the first franchise. (at least not now.)

ps.: AW! movie is shit to a certain extend, but same as LL! or any other series, it has its own set of supporters. But in the end, it all depends on the money.
A more established franchise like LL! are sure to earn more. But will they earn enough to keep LL! status as a healthy franchise (aka have a growing return/investment ratio?) Rather doubt it, tbh. If the economy stays good, then they will at least grow, especially since LL! Season 1 begun at an even harsher time for Japan compared to now and somehow they thrived. But should something happen, then nobody will have any money to buy more figurines. And that means RIP to Aqours. (which would be unfortunate to the Seiyuus. They all have given their best, probably going to lots of voice-acting training for at least the past year.)
Qualidea CodeShow
Episode 012: Why the fuck am I getting a cut version of Gutoku's flashback as opener?
And fucking A-1 not even interested in animating the good part of this in overall standard series. (it has its good side, it has its bad side.)

And why the fuck am I getting Airi summarized in 30 seconds? Why not do that IN A SINGLE EPISODE!?

Overall: 6/10
It would have been an 8 if only A-1 is even decent at animating.
Sure this first half is almost unbearable, but the second half could be a great watch if only it was done properly.
Take an example from Big Order, A-1! Even if the anime is shitty, even if it was greatly criticized, even if it suffered huge bud-cut thanks to that, the animators still animated the thing properly (even though they had to sacrifice the color. Well, I don't blame them. They're doing their best to cope with the situation and tried to give their standard to their work as any pro should have done.)

I love Canaria singing. btw. and Asuha going "kimoi kimoi kimoi", but most importantly: I love Moehime. <3
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 am

Taboo TattooShow
There was the good Episode 1.
6/10
Amaama to InazumaShow
Usagi Drop was more interesting. 7/10
Shokugeki no SoumaShow
Autumn Election was forced a bit.
8/10
Qualidea CodeShow
Volume 12 should be written.
6/10
RewriteShow
Grisaia had own grotesque and style, while Rewrite is still boring and theme-less. This applies only to anime, though.
6/10
OrangeShow
HanaKana is good. Her character is not.
8/10
Last edited by shadowhunter on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:00 pm

RailWarrior wrote:
Rewrite Final ThoughtsShow
From the beginning, Rewrite (the anime, first cour) was stated to be a sixth route as opposed to an adaptation of anything in particular. Well, that's only half true. Certainly, it didn't attempt to cram all 5 heroine routes into 13 episodes *cough*Grisaia*cough*, but it also wasn't a sixth route. It felt more like an extended Common Route. I think the best way I can describe it is, "how would the story continue if the (VN) player fails to enter any heroine route but the game doesn't just instantly lead to a random bad end?"

In that sense, I found this anime very entertaining. 8-bit didn't disappoint.
When you're trying to find something to praise just because you don't want to butcher the anime adaptation of the story you love.
I understand how you feel, though...
Rewrite in overallShow
Well, this is a 6th route, though like what Rail said: it's a route that you supposedly enter if you failed to enter anyone's route. :P
aka that's the extend of Tanaka Romeo's involvement in this anime; he didn't have time to write a whole new route, so he just tried to connect a few things and make sure 8-bit doesn't need to butcher all the heroines' routes.
One can say, that, in a sense, Rewrite is better than Grisaia, but, in another sense, Grisaia's plot progressed more in the overall. (It's longer in the time dimension of its story than Rewrite, and had more things get done.)

Doesn't matter though. Entertainment isn't about how the plot progresses. it's about how interesting it is to follow its progression. And Rewrite anime gains more fans to the series than what Grisaia anime did to its own series.
One can argue that Rewrite is KEY so they have a stronger bargain point from the start, but it doesn't matter where Rewrite anime started in the market. What matters is where it ends, because that's what decide if a product sell or not. Does Rewrite sell? BD-wise, maybe not as big as any other KEY series. Figurine-wise? Last time I heard they are doing rather well. So I think, in the end, Baba is having his laugh.

Macross DeltaShow
Ah kay. At least no forced triangle bullshit, no Freyja dying bullshit (at least not on screen, since everyone knows she's going to die soon enough anyway,) supposed winner wins, (breaking Macross tradition, as they said,) and best: no bullshit "Go watch the movie."

Unlike Frontier, I don't think the choice to rush things up is wise for Delta, but it's fine, because: maybe it will feel different should I watch it on a marathon.
What they did, what people complained... is basically what would happen should the previous Macrosses are adopted to today's format.
This is not fucking bugs. They're all people with personality. So, if they don't do character development for everyone, then the story would feel even more convenient. But there's just not enough time to do all, not with the importance of the first 6 episodes in settling the romance, and Messer's arc in settling what they plan Macross Delta to be in the overall story, about the whole "brainwash" effect.
So, with the minimum time and the minimum budget, they focused on getting all the protagonists explained, leaving us with this "half-worked" story-telling.

Macross is an old series, all right. ^^;

7/10.
Now give me my Yasuno Kiyono singing GIRAFFE BLUES!

ps.: Btw, what's with the bondage? And why the hell do you guys love naked scene so much? To spent 7 minutes on a naked scene... Fucking artist! (or more like: fucking "I have no more money to do more 3DCG.")
and also: DON'T BOTHER DRAWING FREYJA FULL BODY NAKED IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DRAW HER BOOBS PROPERLY!?
Last edited by Reverend on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.