ISML tumblr - (Hopefully) Revival thread

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

ISML tumblr - (Hopefully) Revival thread

Post by Reverend » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:41 pm

So, as some of you guys know and some of you guys not, we have this http://internationalsaimoe-blog.tumblr.com/
Supposedly an official blog that-is-not-a-news-blog, made by the Legendary, Mythical, Epic, Great Alwerien (wait, Aru is her, yes? sorry I'm noob here, please don't kill me)

So, in an effort of bringing in new voters in place of the old ones we lost due to no Kanade, Mikoto, Fate, Hinagiku, K-On!, and most recently Shana,
We must seek to rerun our old advertising engines while expanding our claws into newer media.
One of these "old avertising engines" is this tumblr blog.

Now, the target customers in tumblr:
As my humble limited knowledge knows, tumblr is mostly populated with girls, with age ranged from 14-619.
Thus is the reason why I post this here: because I'm a boy and I'm bad with girls (else I would already have a girlfriend and won't be here.) I cannot run this thing, thus I shout for help from capable hands:
1. Need a group of admins who are comfortable with tumblr and are not busy enough with all their activities real life or not,
2. also need lots of ideas, concrete or no concrete.
3. and most importantly: need somebody who understand the battlefield of tumblr with more details: who's there? what anime community? what do they like? what kind of ppl are them? etc etc etc

Now, to find a way to get Aru and ask her for the pass...
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Re: ISML tumblr - (Hopefully) Revival thread

Post by Momo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Rip Aru-chan ;-;

I know nothing about tumblr but you can try stalking Aru down on irc

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:
Worships: Mashiro for Tiara, and Levi for Scepter.
Melon Pan: 0
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Satomi Rentarō
2017 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman

Post by kurogaga » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:12 am

How to be admin of the ISML in the "official" tumblr blog for replacing aru-chan, because of real life?

I have a tumblr account and I know everything about what is tumblr, but I don't know nothing about aru-chan ;-;
ImageImageImage
Eibbor82
Gundam
Gundam
Worships: Mutual respect
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Yato
Wish: To improve

Post by Eibbor82 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:42 pm

I had talked with Aru, Aya, and Shira a few years ago about this. All of them had forgotten/lost the password to that account, so unless someone can guess it or find the email it's set to, that page's gonna stay dead.
ImageImage
"Seriously, who wants to be chained down?"
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am

Eibbor82 wrote:I had talked with Aru, Aya, and Shira a few years ago about this. All of them had forgotten/lost the password to that account, so unless someone can guess it or find the email it's set to, that page's gonna stay dead.
Oh I see. Okay, then.
Thanks, Ebby.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Wish: Fluency in Japanese

Post by Crisu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Could also start anew - http://internationalsaimoe.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; appears to be open
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:12 am

Reverend wrote:
Eibbor82 wrote:I had talked with Aru, Aya, and Shira a few years ago about this. All of them had forgotten/lost the password to that account, so unless someone can guess it or find the email it's set to, that page's gonna stay dead.
Oh I see. Okay, then.
Thanks, Ebby.
random super late post but i actually think i have the info to that account if you still want it... (just pm me)
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am

shiraoky wrote:
Reverend wrote:
Oh I see. Okay, then.
Thanks, Ebby.
random super late post but i actually think i have the info to that account if you still want it... (just pm me)
thx, shira. But tbh I don't know yet what to fill in that tumblr should I even gain access to it.
I also need to talk it again with the people that have agreed to fill it. but first, I need to find motivation to get off my couch. ><