Your ISML list...

Discuss any anime in general, ISML or not. Please be mindful of spoilers and use spoiler tags!
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Re: Your ISML list...

Post by chaosprophet » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 am

uis wrote:Yeah both is my top ten manga and i really like it... They cut festival arc and trolling with Negima fan make me lose faith with SHAFT... But i hope SHAFT doing it best at Natsu no Arashi or i will lose more faith... *They doing good job with EF make me respect SHAFT a little*
You like Negima that much but Eva is still so low in your moe list! That hurts my feelings!
uis wrote:Kotegawa Yui is my fav of all character that exist in the fiction (anime, manga, light novel, visual novel, game)... but i know she didnt have many fan except TLR manga fag... Despite the fact she won over Lala in Saimoe 2008 make me quite happy...

And i quite stupid to forget nominate her in ISML 2009 and i hope she will doing well in Saimoe this year...
Sometimes there are so many characters that you want to nominate that you always forget some! That happened with me at least.
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Worships: Yoshino Sakura
Melon Pan: 15
2020 Female Favorite: Furuhashi Fumino
2020 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
2019 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2019 Male Favorite: Rimuru Tempest
2018 Female Favorite: Tenma Gabriel White
2018 Male Favorite: Kanzaki Hideri
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...

Post by Corni » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 am

chaosprophet wrote:You like Negima that much but Eva is still so low in your moe list! That hurts my feelings!
lol didnt mean i like series i will support the character in moe tournament...
I like Ayase Yue most, Hasegawa Chisame second... and Akashi Yuna third...

Oh well i will trying to support Eva... I hope you didnt angry anymore okay... ^_^
Current top ten list August 2020:-
1) Yoshino Sakura (Da Capo) 2) Nikaidou Shinku (Irotoridori no Sekai) 3) Kagamigawa Chloe (Memories Off 6) 4) Tamura Yuri (Watamote) 5) Tsuruta Himeko (Saki) 6) Hibiki (Kancolle) 7) Kujikawa Rise (Persona 4) 8) Sheila Helman (Rance series) 9) Furuhashi Fumino (Bokuben) 10) Adolf Retia (Daiteitoku)
SpoilerShow
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:

Post by chaosprophet » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:35 am

uis wrote:
chaosprophet wrote:You like Negima that much but Eva is still so low in your moe list! That hurts my feelings!
lol didnt mean i like series i will support the character in moe tournament...
Yep yep I know! I was just kidding.It's just that usual excuse I give myself when someone doesn't find Eva moe is that they probably never read the manga. But that is the harsh world of "to each their own moe".
uis wrote:I like Ayase Yue most, Hasegawa Chisame second... and Akashi Yuna third...
Chiu-chan is my second too! She just that awesome. Yue is quite good too... there is a scene with her and Nodoka in one of the Ala Alba OVA where the two come closer to the camera with their face that is very moe. Doesn't like Yuna very much tought. More people should read the Negima manga. It has so many different flavors of moe.
uis wrote:Oh well i will trying to support Eva... I hope you didnt angry anymore okay... ^_^
Like I said I was just kidding. You should support the ones you find more moe. I just doesn't understand how someone can't love a character that cries cute! :P
Seishi
Familiar
Familiar
Worships: Takamachi Nanoha
Wish: The past to not weigh me down

Post by Seishi » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 am

Evangeline is by far my favourite character in the series, and the one I support most in moe contests. Since this is a topic about lists, I'll make one up on the spot for Negima...

1. Evangeline A.K. McDowell
2. Setsuna Sakurazaki
3. (Negi Springfield)
4. Asuna Kagurazaka
5. Nodoka Miyazaki

...Actually I like pretty much all the girls in some way or another, besides maybe the ones with little to no time. Akamatsu is pretty good at giving his girls some profile, though. My ISML list in 2008 was actually loaded with Negima in the top 20.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ppizzapie
Torch
Torch
Wish: the "worships" field to be changed to "adores"

Post by ppizzapie » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 am

What a nice applet, had fun doing it

1 Image
Rena Ryuuguu
2 Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga
3 Hanyuu
4 Nanoha Takamachi
5 Akari Mizunashi
6 Fate Testarossa
7 Sugintou
8 Ayu Tsukimiya
9 Misuzu Kamio
10 Nagisa Furukawa
SpoilerShow
11 Rika Furude
12 Alice Carroll
13 Taiga Aisaka
14 Nagi
15 Hayate Yagami
15 Shinku
17 Suiseiseki
18 Kotomi Ichinose
19 Kyou Fujiyabashi
20 Kagami Hiiragi
21 Haruhi Suzumiya
22 Tsukasa Hiiragi
23 Fuuko Ibuki
24 Sayuri Kurata
25 Nayuki Minase
26 Sakura Kinomoto
27 Shiori Misaka
28 Mai Kawasumi
29 Chii
30 Makoto Sawatari
31 Mei Sunohara
31 Vita
33 Mikuru Asahina
34 Minori Kushieda
35 Ami Kawashima
36 Shiki Ryogi
37 Tomoyo Sakagami
37 Konata Izumi
37 Yuki Nagato
40 C.C.
41 Anya Alstreim
42 Kallen Kouzuki
I only ordered it by series I know. And wow at all Geass girls being dead last in my list...well the Geass girls I think are moe didn't get in...eh. Anyways, pretty accurate list, although I like Nagisa more than Misuzu. And Taiga and Nagi is really what mood I'm in at the moment. Also I think Suiseiseki is way too high in there...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MyAnimeListShow
ImageImageImage
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...

Post by Corni » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:15 am

Pizza list... I know Rena is always your number 1...
Oh well... Thank you Pizza for share your list... ^_^
1) Yoshino Sakura (Da Capo) 2) Nikaidou Shinku (Irotoridori no Sekai) 3) Kagamigawa Chloe (Memories Off 6) 4) Tamura Yuri (Watamote) 5) Tsuruta Himeko (Saki) 6) Hibiki (Kancolle) 7) Kujikawa Rise (Persona 4) 8) Sheila Helman (Rance series) 9) Furuhashi Fumino (Bokuben) 10) Adolf Retia (Daiteitoku)
SpoilerShow
frustra
Dango
Dango

Post by frustra » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:39 pm

caught up with the Negima manga, and I have to say I like what I [saw]... Eva will definitely rise in my list...

anyway, following Seishi's lead, my [Negima] list goes like this:

1. Evangeline
2. Nodoka
3. Konoka
4. Yue
5. Chisame

If i'm not mistaken, Setsuna and Asuna are the most popular based on the manga rankings, though...
Val
Uguu~
Uguu~
Worships: Fate Testarossa

Post by Val » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Demi. wrote:Have to consider the people placing certain characters at rock bottom for not knowing the character, though.
Indeed, most of the bottom of my list are characters that I don't even know. And I have a tendency to vote rather for a known character, except of course if I don't like her AND the unknown one is cute :D

Battles between unknown ones are decided by the sole image of the character.
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:

Post by chaosprophet » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:44 pm

frustra wrote:caught up with the Negima manga, and I have to say I like what I [saw]... Eva will definitely rise in my list...

anyway, following Seishi's lead, my [Negima] list goes like this:

1. Evangeline
2. Nodoka
3. Konoka
4. Yue
5. Chisame

If i'm not mistaken, Setsuna and Asuna are the most popular based on the manga rankings, though...
The manga character rankings vary a lot. But from the last ones it's usually Setsuna > Asuna > Eva or Nodoka. The rank of these 4 characters in all 7 pools:
Setsuna 18th > 7th > 1st > 1st > 3rd > 1st > 1st
Asuna 2nd > 2nd > 4th > 3rd > 1st > 2nd > 2nd
Eva 4th > 10th > 9th > 6th > 2nd > 4th > 3rd
Nodoka 10th > 3rd > 2nd > 2nd > 5th > 3rd > 5th

And my Negima list:

1. Eva
2. Chisame
3. Mana
4. Asuna
5. Setsuna
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:

Post by Corni » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Val wrote:Indeed, most of the bottom of my list are characters that I don't even know. And I have a tendency to vote rather for a known character, except of course if I don't like her AND the unknown one is cute :D

Battles between unknown ones are decided by the sole image of the character.
Oh well... for me if i didnt know the character i will find some time to watch it and know it better...
I didnt like myself if i didnt vote because i didnt know the character... *Saimoe Japan make me behave like this...*

Anyway it impossible to watch all series... at last i regret i didnt vote some character like Shiho in Saimoe Japan 2008 because i didnt watch series first... I only watch it after Saimoe finish... lol...

Mostly my bottom one is character that i hate... In ISML case is Louise and Fuuko... *dont say why i dislike them*

Oh well because someone post it...
My Negima list:-

1. Yue
2. Chisame
3. Yuna
4. Anya
5. Setsuna
SpoilerShow
kevo
Osananajimi
Osananajimi

Post by kevo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:37 am

1 Nagisa Furukawa
1 Nanoha Takamachi
3 Ayu Tsukimiya
4 Shiori Misaka
5 Kotomi Ichinose
6 Rin Tohsaka
7 Akari Mizunashi
8 Taiga Aisaka
9 Sakura Kinomoto
10 C.C.
11 Shana
12 Ami Kawashima
13 Mei Sunohara
14 Mikuru Asahina
14 Vita
16 Minori Kushieda
17 Makoto Sawatari
18 Nagi Sanzenin
19 Alice Carroll
20 Louise Valliere
21 Fate Testarossa
22 Kagami Hiiragi
23 Nayuki Minase
24 Saber
25 Fuuko Ibuki
26 Tsukasa Hiiragi
27 Sayuri Kurata
28 Index
29 Yuuhi Katagiri
30 Mai Kawasumi
31 Kyou Fujiyabashi
32 Tomoyo Sakagami
33 Rena Ryuuguu
34 Misuzu Kamio
35 Evangeline A.K. McDowell
36 Nagi
37 Hanyuu
38 Rika Furude
39 Konata Izumi
40 Mikoto Misaka
41 Haruhi Suzumiya
42 Hayate Yagami
43 Yuki Nagato
44 Sugintou
44 Amu Hinamori
46 Suiseiseki
46 Yami [Golden Darkness]
48 Shinku
48 Horo
50 Kirino Chiba
50 Tamaki Kawazoe
50 Chii
50 Anya Alstreim
50 Shiki Ryogi
55 Kallen Kouzuki
55 Illyasviel von Einzbern
55 Hinagiku Katsura
55 Maria
59 Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

60 Aya Shameimaru
60 Marisa Kirisame
60 Patchouli Knowledge
60 Reimu Hakurei
60 Remilia Scarlet
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:

Post by Corni » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 am

That list predictable from someone that created MALMAT...
SpoilerShow
Talec
Dojikko
Dojikko

Post by Talec » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 am

chaosprophet wrote:The only ones I have well defined are my top 5 (my Hall of Moe Fame Group):

Same here.

If only the ISML Candidates are alowed:

1. Misaka Shiori
2. Hayate Yagami
3+4. Hiiragi Kagami & Tsukasa
5. Ichinose Kotomi
6. Sawatari Makoto
7. Fujibayashi Kyo
8. Asahina Mikuru
9. Kurata Sayuri
10. Fate Testarossa

------------------------------------
overall top of all anime-girls existing:

1. Misaka Shiori (KN)
2. Erica Hartmann (SW)
3. Hayate Yagami (MSLN A's)
4. Henrietta de Tristain (ZnT)
5+6. Hiiragi Sisters (LS)
7. Lee Lenalee (D.G-M
8. Ichinose Kotomi (CL)
~from here on it becomming more and more loose ~

But there are also some Ero-Girls who are higly adorable and would affect the top-overall list (hmm, Is there any tournament like that? I want to sign in all August-Soft Girls and Leaf-Girls *lol*). Anyway, I can only marvel all of you, to make such a clear ranking. The only ones I'm confident about are my Number 1 and 2. Then it's spinning round and round dependent of how my daily condition. Only 2 hours since I wrote the list up there and I'm already regreting all the great girls, who aren't listed. (Shuffle-Girls, Rest of SW, Kannagi-Girls, etc.) :lol:
Last edited by Talec on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 am

You have Hayate above the Hiiragi sisters, yet she's not on your overall top 5. Why is that?

Kyoani and MGLN makes up the entire top 10, lol. But that is like 30% of all contestants...
Talec
Dojikko
Dojikko

Post by Talec » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 am

was still on editing. :D

Of course youre absolutely right! Should be better now. Creating an Overall List is quite a hard task. Always forgetting someone, and those girls are all absolutely adorable. However, my number 1 should be clear obvious. I'm pretty sure about Erica as my mumber 2, too.

It's quite funny to watch my own list from a distance: I can't spot any big similarities really. There are tsunderes, calm ones, short-hair, long-hair, diferent hair-colors, different dress styles, etc. among them. the only thing that's quite clearly for my taste: I don't like older women. (Hayate Yagami in A's is adorable but not so in StrikerS). Anyway are the MSLN Cast not a bit a cheat? Because the 3 girls have all an old and an young version, serving two different tastes. At least, I think thats one of Fates success secrets as the ISML08 winner...

Well I can't be sad: about 60% of my favos are in the 2009 tournament. That's quite a good amount, despite, call me crazy, but I'm somewhat happier to have Favos who are like an insider and aren't idolized by hundert thousends of otakus. ;)
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device

Post by Demi. » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 am

(Hayate Yagami in A's is adorable but not so in StrikerS). Anyway are the MSLN Cast not a bit a cheat? Because the 3 girls have all an old and an young version, serving two different tastes. At least, I think thats one of Fates success secrets as the ISML08 winner...
They call that a Moe's trump card. I found Hayate moe'r in StrikerS,(Come on now, 19 Isn't really the age of a "older" woman) honestly...and I generally prefer loli characters. She had that sexy+cute appeal that makes me fantasize...Well, let's not go there, so I digress...

But StrikerS scared some lolicons away and it may have hurt them just as much(if not more) as it helped them.
Talec
Dojikko
Dojikko

Post by Talec » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmm, she was 19? For me she looked like about 30.

19 is what I would call Subaru & Teana. And also this career based thinking and this high ranking for Teengirls? No way!

Sorry, just my 5 Cents. About your "Moe's trump card" I had to laugh, though. Nice Idea.

Just in a direct comparison: Shiori is 16. Compared to this, is breast busted (I'm going to make many enemies now) Fate uhm.... 40?

Now I'm going to contain myself, because Henrietta is technically 17, and ehm... you know. But it's not only the bust size! While Henrietta had sometimes this youthful appearance, Fate had ehm.... 20 adopted childs? Yeah, she's 19, I know....

I didn't like StrikerS anyway. It ruined my MSLN-sanctum.

But at least I'm old enough to close the line: Other People, other opinions, other tastes. Nothing is better then the others. That's how it works, I think.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device

Post by Demi. » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Well, that was blown way out of proportion.

You need to look at physical appearance, not current accomplishments. Nanoha and Fate where members of the TSAB at age 9, It's only natural they would be high ranking officers at 19. Regardless their achievements, I honestly don't see how any one of them looked 40 years old.

Ohwell, to each their own. And I agree that StrikerS wasn't very good, but I still enjoyed it.
Val
Uguu~
Uguu~

Post by Val » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 am

Demi. wrote:And I agree that StrikerS wasn't very good, but I still enjoyed it.
That seems to be a common reaction to StrikerS, most people agree that it's a not-so-great show, but liked it for some reason ^^

That's the kind of same for me. It wasn't as good as A's, maybe because it's in 26 eps instead of 13 so it took some time to start. And this time was too focused on the new characters, I would have preferred seeing more the old cast. But aside from that, it was still fun to watch, and had its epic moments.

And Adult Fate too <3
Fate
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Melon Pan: 105
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Hei
2019 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2019 Male Favorite: Sakata Gintoki
2018 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga