The 200 Win Club

For topics that last throughout the whole season
User avatar
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Posts: 16316
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:27 pm
Worships: Kaname Madoka
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Agatsuma Zen'itsu
2019 Female Favorite: Kaname Madoka
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: An awesome 2020 ISML.
Location: Long Beach, California
Contact:

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Hachiko » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 am

amdrag wrote:There are six girls who, if they qualify for the regular season, have a shot at collecting their 200th regular season win this year. They are:

Shana (169-6, would have to go 31-18 or better)
Suzumiya Haruhi (160-15, would have to go 40-9 or better)
Sakagami Tomoyo (159-16, would have to go 41-8 or better)
Nagato Yuki (155-20, would have to go 45-4 or better)
Fujibayashi Kyou (154-21, would have to go 46-3 or better)
Katsura Hinagiku (153-22, would have to go 47-2 or better)
If we were to have an ISML Hall of Fame, amdrag, these would be the first six inductees.
amdrag
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: a lack of zetsuboushita.

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by amdrag » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 am

Two reasons I'm glad we don't have an ISML Hall of fame:

1) I'd have to repeat over and over that Kyou's not worthy of a first-ballot election.

2) There'd be several people making horrible jokes about getting excited to see the girls' Hall of Fame busts. Namely me.
Image
Stocking's gonna need to see your f*****' hands at the concert.
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Bastion » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:04 am

amdrag wrote:2) There'd be several people making horrible jokes about getting excited to see the girls' Hall of Fame busts. Namely me.
XP Pervert.
Easily solvable, and not just for the pettankos (XD), Hall of Fame pictures instead of busts :p
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
User avatar
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: adventure
Location: the internet

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by HeartClover » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 pm

anyone have any guesses as to any new contestants who, in a couple of years, might have a chance at joining this club?
Image
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Bastion » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

HeartClover wrote:anyone have any guesses as to any new contestants who, in a couple of years, might have a chance at joining this club?
I don't think many of the new contestants have the staying power to pull off such a thing. These ladies all have multiple seasons, and usually, continuing stories to continue their fame and fuel their runs. Although I can't be sure, I'd be doubtful if any of the new girls will be able to say that.
I'm doubtful that even someone as powerful as Mio will be able to get in, characters just aren't being built for staying around long anymore. Instant-gratification culture.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
User avatar
JinS
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 am
Worships: Nagato Yuki
Melon Pan: 50

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by JinS » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 am

Arcion wrote:
HeartClover wrote:anyone have any guesses as to any new contestants who, in a couple of years, might have a chance at joining this club?
I don't think many of the new contestants have the staying power to pull off such a thing. These ladies all have multiple seasons, and usually, continuing stories to continue their fame and fuel their runs. Although I can't be sure, I'd be doubtful if any of the new girls will be able to say that.
I'm doubtful that even someone as powerful as Mio will be able to get in, characters just aren't being built for staying around long anymore. Instant-gratification culture.
I think Mio is definitely going to be up there. K-On's Manga is picking up where it left off and that means there's guaranteed to be another season of anime with the massive popularity of this franchise. As far as new characters this season go, maybe Kanade, although AB! was short and it doesn't look like there will be another anime season aside from a couple of OVA episodes.
Last edited by JinS on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Team Rocket Elite
Moon princess
Moon princess
Posts: 3211
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am
Badges:
Image
Worships: Bernkastel
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 am

HeartClover wrote:anyone have any guesses as to any new contestants who, in a couple of years, might have a chance at joining this club?
New as in joining this year? Kuroneko has a very, very low chance of at least getting close. Kanade would be a candidate if she was likely to get significant new material in the future. Staying at or near the top for 4 years is tough. It might be easier to try the C.C. method and float around the mid tiers for years and years.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
User avatar
Darth Blitzer
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am
Worships: KyoAni Empire
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Patrolling the Ohio wasteland almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Location: People's Republic of Ohiostan

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Darth Blitzer » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 am

just looking at the win totals of KyoAni characters i don't think Mio should have trouble eventually getting 200. I mean if Kagami from a show that hasn't had any animated material since 08 can get 145 wins I'm pretty sure barring some unforeseen consequences she should be able to get that many


[Not new but anyway]Mikoto should have a chance too, only 69 wins so far but she's been performing at the top and it looks like Index/Railgun is going to be a series that constantly gives us new material, which tends to slow the drop-off tendency at the very least

I think it's difficult to tell with characters like Kanade or Kuroneko if they have a chance, hard to tell if they actually have staying power and we haven't even gone through one season to see if they're capable of accumulating large amounts of wins and have staying power
ETERNAL LURKER who rarely posts now sometimes posts, maybe
Politics, Religion, and Moé
"I remember when ISML was good"
"ISML has never been good"
Image
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Bastion » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 am

JinS wrote:I think Mio is definitely going to be up there. K-On's Manga picking up where it left off and that means there's guaranteed to be another season of anime with the massive popularity of this franchise. As far as new characters this season go, maybe Kanade, although AB! was short and it doesn't look like there will be another anime season aside from a couple of OVA episodes.
Mio already seems to have lost much of her power, the K-On franchise seems to be running into Cash Cow Franchise territory pretty hard, so I'm not sure that it would give any of their characters the strength to last for the three or four more years needed before getting to this territory.
Haruhi at least has an engaging story along with the franchise popularity.
Kanade may be able to pull a victory out, given that there's a lot more story behind the scenes, but I don't know how effective it'll be for her, since her backstory was already explored and she might not be needed for more.

All the ladies up for this club are built on solid storylines that can support them, the new ones don't seem to have the same thing going for them. I think the list will grow, it'll just be the young women who managed to stick around for long enough, like Rin and Saber rather than any of them who manage to at the minimum age like we're debating about this year.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
User avatar
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Posts: 740
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.
Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by minhtam1638 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Hachiko wrote:
amdrag wrote:There are six girls who, if they qualify for the regular season, have a shot at collecting their 200th regular season win this year. They are:

Shana (169-6, would have to go 31-18 or better)
Suzumiya Haruhi (160-15, would have to go 40-9 or better)
Sakagami Tomoyo (159-16, would have to go 41-8 or better)
Nagato Yuki (155-20, would have to go 45-4 or better)
Fujibayashi Kyou (154-21, would have to go 46-3 or better)
Katsura Hinagiku (153-22, would have to go 47-2 or better)
If we were to have an ISML Hall of Fame, amdrag, these would be the first six inductees.
You do realize that an ISML Hall of Fame should cover more than just contestants, right? They should also cover Saimoe admins, CEOs of anime production companies, seiyuus, so on, and so on. I tell you what: if you gave me a Hall of Fame ballot today, only contestant that makes the first ballot would be Katsura Hinagiku (first to win two major Saimoe championships in different years). Even Shana wouldn't make my first ballot because A) she's never won a major title, and B), a lot of real life people deserve to be considered in the Hall of Fame too, ala Producers of some of the major J.C.Staff/KyoAni anime titles and such.
Image
User avatar
Team Rocket Elite
Moon princess
Moon princess
Posts: 3211
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am
Badges:
Image
Worships: Bernkastel
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Arcion wrote:
JinS wrote:I think Mio is definitely going to be up there. K-On's Manga picking up where it left off and that means there's guaranteed to be another season of anime with the massive popularity of this franchise. As far as new characters this season go, maybe Kanade, although AB! was short and it doesn't look like there will be another anime season aside from a couple of OVA episodes.
Mio already seems to have lost much of her power, the K-On franchise seems to be running into Cash Cow Franchise territory pretty hard, so I'm not sure that it would give any of their characters the strength to last for the three or four more years needed before getting to this territory.
Haruhi at least has an engaging story along with the franchise popularity.
Kanade may be able to pull a victory out, given that there's a lot more story behind the scenes, but I don't know how effective it'll be for her, since her backstory was already explored and she might not be needed for more.

All the ladies up for this club are built on solid storylines that can support them, the new ones don't seem to have the same thing going for them. I think the list will grow, it'll just be the young women who managed to stick around for long enough, like Rin and Saber rather than any of them who manage to at the minimum age like we're debating about this year.
I guess this might change once a few regular season matches have passed and I have a better feel for her strength, but I don't think Mio is all that much weaker than she was last year. In terms of non-post-season performance at least. She looked about as strong as Shana despite sharing matches with Azusa. That's not any worse than Mio looked during regular season last year. It's way down from post-season Mio but we have to wait until post-season this year to see just how much of that power she actually lost. It's probably quite a bit but I don't think we can get a good read on how much without actually see her in action.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Bastion » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 am

Team Rocket Elite wrote:I guess this might change once a few regular season matches have passed and I have a better feel for her strength, but I don't think Mio is all that much weaker than she was last year. In terms of non-post-season performance at least. She looked about as strong as Shana despite sharing matches with Azusa. That's not any worse than Mio looked during regular season last year. It's way down from post-season Mio but we have to wait until post-season this year to see just how much of that power she actually lost. It's probably quite a bit but I don't think we can get a good read on how much without actually see her in action.
Personally, and I get this impression from several other members of the forum, the K-On faction lost power at the end of the first season and the second season just kept the fanbase there. I don't see the fanbase causing the show to be front-runners for much longer, simply because the quality of the show hasn't stayed consistant.
Thus, like Star Trek with Enterprise and Stargate with Universe, the show will eventually be cut off because it's diverged to much from it's roots. I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely that they'll make it here to near 200.

Hinagiku has fallen in my estimation, not because of lack of material (manga-based though it is), but because others are besting her at moe, but she has the staying power to have made it here.
Similar situations with the Clannad girls, they may not have the material, but what they did get gave them the staying power they needed for it.

I think, given another year, Nagi should be able to be looked at as a contestant for a place in this club under similar reasoning to her fellow haremite, and I believe the others of the same story will be able to contend, despite having to take a year off, if given more of a chance in the next years.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
amdrag
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: a lack of zetsuboushita.

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by amdrag » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:30 am

On that note, beyond the six that have a chance this year, there's 10 girls who, assuming they qualify next year AND that the format remains the same in 2012, will have a chance to reach 200:

Fate Testarossa (146-30)
Kagami Hiiragi (145-31)
Saber (130-46)
Nagi Sanzen'in (127-49)
Rin Tousaka (126-50)
Konata Izumi (121-55)
Holo (121-55)
Nagisa Furukawa (119-57)
Mikuru Asahina (118-58)
C.C. (117-59)
Image
Stocking's gonna need to see your f*****' hands at the concert.
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Bastion » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 am

amdrag wrote:On that note, beyond the six that have a chance this year, there's 10 girls who, assuming they qualify next year AND that the format remains the same in 2012, will have a chance to reach 200:

Fate Testarossa (146-30)
Kagami Hiiragi (145-31)
Saber (130-46)
Nagi Sanzen'in (127-49)
Rin Tousaka (126-50)
Konata Izumi (121-55)
Holo (121-55)
Nagisa Furukawa (119-57)
Mikuru Asahina (118-58)
C.C. (117-59)
Anyone else find it amusing that the supposed 'Moe-blob' of Haruhi's show is the one who's the last of the main girls to enter this club, based on a Moe contest?
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Image
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
User avatar
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: adventure
Location: the internet

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by HeartClover » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 am

kinda drifting from the 200 win thing, but...

who were the first contestants to get 100 wins?

sorry i'm new to isml so i'm curious....
Last edited by HeartClover on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
User avatar
ithekro
Strike witch
Strike witch
Posts: 1229
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by ithekro » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:02 pm

With the change in the format it will take longer for girls to make 200 wins. The first two years have 63 matches in regular season plus double elimination. The third year had 49 matches n regular season and double elimination. This year has 49 matches in the regular season and single elimination...so less possible matches than any previous year.
Image
Space Opera
amdrag
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: a lack of zetsuboushita.

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by amdrag » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 am

HeartClover wrote:kinda drifting from the 200 win thing, but...

who were the first contestants to get 100 wins?
The first was Haruhi. She reached 100 with a 19194-1124 victory over Yuuhi Katagiri in Emerald 4 back in 2009 to go 40-0 for the season and 100-3 overall. Tomoyo and Shana each reached that plateau just a few days later in Emerald 6; Tomoyo did it with an 1725-1314 victory over Nanoha Takamachi while Shana beat Tsukasa Hiiragi 1949-1248. Both were 100-5 at the time.
Image
Stocking's gonna need to see your f*****' hands at the concert.
amdrag
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: a lack of zetsuboushita.

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by amdrag » Sat May 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Your Post-Aquamarine Update:

Shana went 7-0 to bring her win total to 176. The earliest she could claim 200 would be Emerald 3.
Suzumiya Haruhi had a tough schedule, but a 5-2 mark brings her to 165. She could reach 200 wins as early as Ruby 7 if she runs the table.
Sakagami Tomoyo also went 5-2 to reach 164 wins. She could reach 200 no earlier than Diamond 1.
Nagato Yuki needs a few perfect periods to reach 200, so getting one out of the box helped. She's at 162 wins, and could make 200 as early as Diamond 3.
Katsura Hinagiku's loss to Yuki really hurt her chances of reaching 200. She's sitting on 159 and would have to go 41-1 the rest of the way to reach the mark. Diamond 8 would be the earliest she could claim it.
Fujibayashi Kyou needed an amazing season to reach 200, and she still could do it... if she goes perfect the rest of the way. With 158 wins and 42 matches remaining, her next loss takes her out of the running.
Image
Stocking's gonna need to see your f*****' hands at the concert.
User avatar
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: adventure
Location: the internet

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by HeartClover » Sat May 14, 2011 5:42 pm

amdrag wrote:Your Post-Aquamarine Update:

Shana went 7-0 to bring her win total to 176. The earliest she could claim 200 would be Emerald 3.
Suzumiya Haruhi had a tough schedule, but a 5-2 mark brings her to 165. She could reach 200 wins as early as Ruby 7 if she runs the table.
Sakagami Tomoyo also went 5-2 to reach 164 wins. She could reach 200 no earlier than Diamond 1.
Nagato Yuki needs a few perfect periods to reach 200, so getting one out of the box helped. She's at 162 wins, and could make 200 as early as Diamond 3.
Katsura Hinagiku's loss to Yuki really hurt her chances of reaching 200. She's sitting on 159 and would have to go 41-1 the rest of the way to reach the mark. Diamond 8 would be the earliest she could claim it.
Fujibayashi Kyou needed an amazing season to reach 200, and she still could do it... if she goes perfect the rest of the way. With 158 wins and 42 matches remaining, her next loss takes her out of the running.
thank you~

i suppose kyou and maybe yuki, hinagiku, and tomoyo will probably get their 200's next year, since they'll definitely still be contestants...
Image
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
User avatar
Dusk252
Dryad
Dryad
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: to fix my messed-up life.
Location: Portugal

Re: The 200 Win Club

Post by Dusk252 » Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Everyone knows Shana will make it. I also think Yuki will manage to get to 200 wins this year. The same can't be said about Haruhi though. I'm not sure she'll manage to pull it off. As for everyone else, that mark will only be reached in 2012.
Post Reply