For topics that last throughout the whole season
Kaito_Dash
Dojikko
Dojikko
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Melon Pan: 50

Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Completed-

Post by Kaito_Dash » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 pm

As we are now having forums run again, I think I would take this chance to start discussion and prediction on this regular season.
Let's talk about the chance of your moe characters. Below are my own opinion about each character's chance this year and I would love to read anyone's too.

Here is my completed list:
1 Fate Testarossa Harlaown
2 Aisaka Taiga
3 Suzumiya Haruhi
4 Hakurei Reimu
5 Nagato Yuki
6 Shana
7 Hiiragi Kagami
------------------------------------------------------------
8 Katsura Hinagiku
9 Syameimaru Aya
10 Izumi Konata
11 Kirisame Marisa
12 Sakagami Tomoyo
13 Fujibayashi Kyou
14 Takamachi Nanoha
15 Ichinose Kotomi
16 C.C.
17 Suigintou
18 Kawasumi Mai
19 Hiiragi Tsukasa
20 Kushieda Minori
21 Asahina Mikuru
22 Furukawa Nagisa
23 Sanzenin Nagi
24 Furude Rika
25 Ryuguu Rena
26 Horo
27 Saber
28 Remilia Scarlet
29 Tsukimiya Ayu
30 Tohsaka Rin
31 Minase Nayuki
32 Ibuki Fuuko
33 Kinomoto Sakura
34 Maria
35 Konjiki no Yami
36 Sawatari Makoto
37 Kurata Sayuri
38 Patchouli Knowledge
39 Suiseiseki
40 Hinamori Amu
41 Kamio Misuzu
42 Sunohara Mei
43 Nagi
44 Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière
45 Chi
46 Evangeline A.K. McDowell
47 Anya Alstreim
48 Yagami Hayate
49 Misaka Shiori
50 Kawazoe Tamaki
51 Shinku
52 Furude Hanyuu
53 Illyasviel von Einzbern
54 Kawashima Ami
55 Misaka Mikoto
56 Chiba Kirino
57 Ryougi Shiki
58 Kasuga 'Osaka' Ayumu
59 Katagiri Yuuhi
60 Index
61 Alice Carroll
62 Vita
63 Kouzuki Kallen
64 Mizunashi Akari

Part 1
SpoilerShow
Aisaka Taiga
Toradora!
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 1

Along with this year's Touhou domination, Taiga has proved herself to be tough enough to get pass through. It will depend on whether she can make it better than the veterans or not. To be honest, with her popularity from the anime this year, I think she will make it even better than Shana.

My Expectation: Tiara Challenger
My Final Prediction: 2nd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice Carroll
ARIA
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 7

Alice did not make any impressive work last year and without ARIA on air recently, I would not expect any chance of her doing good this season.

My Expectation: No Can Do
My Final Prediction: 61st

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya Alstreim
Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 4

Anya did not bad in the preliminaries even a bit late to pass through. Anyway, I can't be convinced that she will make it better than C.C.. Along with other strong contestants, it would be a hard job for her to run into top half.

My Expectation: Hard to Survive
My Final Prediction: 47th

Asahina Mikuru
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Eligibility: .500 Clause (ISML)

Mikuru made not bad last year, but I think it will get tougher this year. So the best I can expect of her is to maintain her last record.

My Expectation: Mid-table Finish Without Any Chance of Getting Into Top 16
My Final Prediction: 21st

C.C.
Eligibility: 8th (ISML)

C.C. had shown herself as one of the challengers last year. She was around the boundary of Big 7 territory, but it sure will be harder this year. Anyway, I would say she has potential to keep her place in Top 16 again this year.

My Expectation: Barely Achieve Double Elimination Period
My Final Prediction: 16th

Chi
Chobits
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 6

Chi really showed some potential but was edged pass so many times until she made it at the sixth round. We can expect something from Chi this year but I do not think she can achieve much though. All I can hope for her is to make some surprise wins against veterans and leave the tournament with memories.

My Expectation: Hard to Survive
My Final Prediction: 45th

Chiba Kirino
Bamboo Blade
Eligibility: 8th (Japan)

With Tama-chan's record last year, I would admit that I cannot expect any better from Kirino and she will just enjoy this tournament.

My Expectation: Get Kicked Out
My Final Prediction: 56th

Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Negima!?

Eva barely grab .500 clause last year, and with the harder tournament this year, she does not stand a chance to get higher. Likely, it would be a bad dropping of her record and would be hard to achieve .500 clause again.

My Expectation: Time to be Taken Down
My Final Prediction: 46th
Part 2
SpoilerShow
Fate Testarossa Harlaown
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Eligibility: 1st (ISML)

It can be said that I do not have much to say about Fate. With her totally domination last season, I would expect the same thing this time too. All you can hope for others is to have some New Entries like Taiga or Reimu to be up aginst her, and some attacks from former elites.
[In Fate Me Trust]

My Expectation: Dominate the Tournament as Ever
My Final Prediction: 1st

Fujibayashi Kyou
CLANNAD
Eligibility: 10th (ISML), Sapphire (ISML), 2nd (Korea)

Kyou also was one of the Big7 last season. And of course, you can expect the great performance from the Kyoani girls. But with her lack of roles in the anime, her popularity might drop down a bit. Anyway, I still believe that she will catch up with the top group of the standings.

My Expectation: Easily Achieve Top 16
My Final Prediction: 13th

Furude Hanyuu
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

To be straight to the point, I think Higurashi girls will face crisis this year. Looking at the nomination period, not even single one make it to the preliminaries. I assume that Higurashi popularity is dropping and so do characters. Hanyuu did only edge the lifeline last year and I do not believe she will survive again.

My Expectation: Heavily Drop
My Final Prediction: 52nd

Furude Rika
Eligibility: 12th (ISML), 8th (Korea)

Same as Hanyuu, Rika might be dropping as well but not much. I'm sure she will at least be able to survive .500 clause, It depends on her fans' perservation to make her challenge double elimination period again or not.

My Expectation: Around Double Elimination Period Boundary
My Final Prediction: 24th

Furukawa Nagisa
CLANNAD
Eligibility: 4th (Japan)

Dango girl has her chance to show her moe power this season of anime. I would say I expect even better than her record last year. Hopefully, she might be able to grab Top 16. May the Kyoani force be with Dango this year, and she might has some advantages.

My Expectation: Up to Top 16
My Final Prediction: 22nd

Hakurei Reimu
Touhou Musou Kakyou

Here is the talk of the town game series. As you would have seen in the preliminaries and nomination statistics, it is not like only five characters make it to regular season, but all five of them make it so early. With super popular Touhou, I cannot avoid saying that they all have a chance up to Double Elimination period. Especially Reimu, the most moe of Touhou, who will be able to challenge the Big7.

My Expectation: Becomes One of the Greatest
My Final Prediction: 4th

Hiiragi Kagami
Lucky☆Star
Eligibility: 3rd (ISML), Amethyst + Emerald (ISML), 1st (Japan)

Lucky☆Star popularities never drop and their favourites Kagami will, of course, be with the top group of the table. She will be one of the Tiara challenger.

My Expectation: Maintain Superiority
My Final Prediction: 7th

Hiiragi Tsukasa
Hiiragi Tsukasa
Lucky☆Star
Eligibility: 13th (ISML), 2nd (Japan)

Tsukasa, unlike her sis, not performed very well as I expected. She barely make it to the double elimination period, but I do not think she will do it again this year. Anyway, I'm still sure that she will not drop heavily and might even make surprise attack on the big ones.

My Expectation: Need Luck to Get to Top 16
My Final Prediction: 19th
Part 3
SpoilerShow
Hinamori Amu
Shugo Chara!

Amu-chan is one of the first group who pass the preliminaries, which really surprised me. I don't know how well she will do in the regular season, but she is the one with full support of me. Not talking biasingly, I think Amu was with luck to make to the regular season so fast. She might be up to top of the table or disappoint her fans by even get lost. (Well, sorry so wide range of prediction. I have not much chance to see her fight for her seat)

My Expectation: Around Survival Boundary
My Final Prediction: 40th (Sorry I love her but cannot believe she will survive)

Horo
Spice and Wolf
Eligibility: 1st (Korea)

I've heard that the second anime of Spice and Wolf will be on air this summer. With that, Horo will have some chance of boosting her record in the last period of regular season. But with tougher season, I don't think she will have any chance to get to top 16.

My Expectation: Barely Survive
My Final Prediction: 26th

Ibuki Fuuko
CLANNAD
Eligibility: 6th (Japan)

Well, Kyoani is still Kyoani. While others might drop, I believe they will still keep their pace, so do Fuuko, who finished not bad last year. Anyway, with more competitive this year, it will be harder to achieve someting higher.

My Expectation: Barely Survive
My Final Prediction: 32nd

Ichinose Kotomi
CLANNAD
Eligibility: 5th (ISML)

Kotomi surprisingly proved that she is the closest one to involve herself into Big7 territory. But with her very lack of role in the anime, sadly, I have to say it is very hard to keep her place in double elimination period.

My Expectation: Edge Into Double Elimination Period
My Final Prediction: 15th

Illyasviel von Einzbern
Fate/stay night

As someone would expect me to say that Ilya can never surpass Saber and Rin. So the best you can hope is to have her survive. More likely, I don't think she will.

My Expectation: Stand No Chance
My Final Prediction: 53rd

Index
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 5

Another newcomer who perform not so stable in her preliminaries. In the anime, Index is one of the main heroine with the least role I've ever seen. So, I don't believe she will make it better than railgun again when it comes to the regular season which need more consistencies.

My Expectation: Leave Without Any Achievement
My Final Prediction: 60th

Izumi Konata
Lucky☆Star
Eligibility: 4th (ISML)

The incredibly strong candidate who took down three Big7s one after another. Well, she will, of course, be in top 16. Maybe this year will be hers to make to the highest group in regular season by her Kagami's side. lol

My Expectation: Get to Top 16 Easily
My Final Prediction: 10th

Kamio Misuzu
AIR
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 3

Looking at the wonderful play in the preliminaries, you cannot ignore her existance in regular season. She might hit some big names and sneak in to top 16 sometimes. But anyway, without stability, she will drop to the lifeline and have to flounder around to survive.

My Expectation: Try Her Best to Survive
My Final Prediction: 41st
Part 4
SpoilerShow
Kasuga 'Osaka' Ayumu
Azumanga Daioh

If you look through the statistics in preliminaries, you will find that Osaka arrived surprisingly late. She topped every table each round, but could not make it until sixth. But to talk about the regular season, she will not have very much chance as she is, to said frankly, too old. I don't think she will be able to compete with others without younger-fan base.

My Expectation: Very Hard to Survive
My Final Prediction: 58th

Katagiri Yuuhi
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

The fifth to be added to Kugimiya Rie Alliance. Well, that's that, I cannot help but to consider that she cannot be compared with other four. In fact, she is one of the most unstable candidate in preliminaries and that's so bad.

My Expectation: No Chance at All
My Final Prediction: 59th

Katsura Hinagiku
Hayate no Gotoku!
Eligibility: 11th (ISML), 3rd (Japan), 3rd (Korea)

With the anime coming this Spring, I dare say she will be successful sneaking into the top group this year. So no consideration about her chance of getting to top 16 or not. I also believe that she will even smash some Big7s amazingly.

My Expectation: Easily Achieve Top 16
My Final Prediction: 8th

Kawashima Ami
Toradora!

Consider her results in the preliminaries, I would say she is out of competition compared to Taiga and Minori, so no chance to achieve top 16. More likely, she will just come and go.

My Expectation: No Match With Her Friends
My Final Prediction: 54th

Kawasumi Mai
Kanon
Eligibility: 16th (ISML)

Mai did very well last year considering that she was on air in 2006, edge into Double Elimination period. But this tougher year will make her move down a bit, and that bit will take her out of top 16.

My Expectation: On Double Elimination Period Borderline
My Final Prediction: 18th

Kawazoe Tamaki
Bamboo Blade
Eligibility: 6th (Japan)

Tamaki once again challenge the tournament after get eliminated last year. This coming back, however, will not impress much and she will just enjoy again. The best to hope for her is to maintain her place.

My Expectation: Cannot Survive
My Final Prediction: 50th

Kinomoto Sakura
Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura had no aggressive performance last year, but just survived quietly. However, I believe she is one the first girl to be called 'moe' in the anime history. And even moving slightly downward, she will still manage to survive .500 clause.

My Expectation: On the Lifeline
My Final Prediction: 33rd

Kirisame Marisa
Touhou Musou Kakyou
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 2

Marisa is one of the three from Touhou, alongside with Reimu and Aya, who I consider will make some achivements this year. I still doubt why she was edged pass by Amu, but I believe she will do better when it comes to regular season. The best I predict for her is, hopefully, the Tiara for this short-but-powerful Mage.

My Expectation: Flash up to Top
My Final Prediction: 11th
Part 5
SpoilerShow
Konjiki no Yami
To LOVE-Ru
Eligibility: 9th (Korea)

Yami grabbed her place at Korea, so I have no chance to see how she would perform in the preliminaries. All I have to say about her is that I believe she is moe enough to make some good jobs. Anyway, I do not expect her to be so great.

My Expectation: Dead or Alive
My Final Prediction: 35th

Kouzuki Kallen
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 8

This is the last candidate who made through the preliminaries and it is hurt to say that she will not be able to achieve anything for sure.

My Expectation: Get Killed With Honor
My Final Prediction: 63rd

Kurata Sayuri
Kanon

Same as many ones above, this year will be tougher for AHAHA~girl too. She will drop down at some level and will have a hard time to hold herself in the safe zone.

My Expectation: Might be Able to Survive
My Final Prediction: 37th

Kushieda Minori
Toradora!

Another interesting new entry, Minori's performance is really something in the preliminaries. And I'm sure she will show some achivement in regular season too. I will admit that her chance of Double Elimination is not zero.

My Expectation: Up to Top 16
My Final Prediction: 20th

Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière
Zero no Tsukaima

Louise had a tough time to survive last year. Of course, This more competitive year will be the time to eliminate her because of her own less popularity too.

My Expectation: Time to Get Lost
My Final Prediction: 44th

Maria
Hayate no Gotoku!

This maid will also have a bad time this year, but with the anime coming soon, she might have her votes boosted. That will be the important factor to make her survive .500 clause again or not.

My Expectation: Need Some Luck to Survive
My Final Prediction: 34th

Minase Nayuki
Kanon

I always believe in Kyoani girls, so does this one. Nayuki did very well on the standings last season, and even some drop this year, I still have faith that Kyoani's influence will help her to barely survive.

My Expectation: Near the Death
My Final Prediction: 31st

Misaka Mikoto
To Aru Majutsu no Index

This is another one I support this year. Leave biasing aside, I will have to say that she has no chance winning too many to make her survive. My beloved Raigun will just take time to observe the tournament.

My Expectation: Leave Fast
My Final Prediction: 55th
Part 6
SpoilerShow
Misaka Shiori
Kanon

Shiori is one of the candidates who came back passing through the preliminaries, which I do not have much to say about. She did not make any impressive stuff except topping her group in round 5 miraculously.

My Expectation: Just Enjoy Again
My Final Prediction: 49th

Mizunashi Akari
ARIA
Eligibility: 6th (Korea)

This one is the hardest for me to comment. To tell the truth, I have to say that I do love her very much but I feel that she might have used all her lucks to become one of the participants. And it is just my own opinion that she will not exceed Alice's achievement (61st in my list). Below is my painful conclusion...

My Expectation: Bye-Bye
My Final Prediction: 64th

Nagato Yuki
Eligibility: 2nd (ISML)

Of course, Yuki will be one of the Tiara Challengers without doubt. I rate her base on fully hope to see the anime within this year. If we will see so, then her popurality will be boosted and she will be one serious contender again.

My Expectation: Tiara Challenger
My Final Prediction: 5th

Nagi
Kannagi

Another hard-to-predict candidate. I believe she has some potential. She started not so well in the preliminaries, but brought back her performance very fast and made it in round 3. Well, her range will be a very long one, but I would predict her to fight just for .500 clause.

My Expectation: Hope to Survive
My Final Prediction: 43rd

Patchouli Knowledge
Touhou Musou Kakyou

I do not believe she is moe at all (Sorry Patchy's followers). I believe she just came with Touhou logo on her head and will not survive in the harder one like regular season. But well, I do not want to underestimate any Touhou candidate anyway.

My Expectation: Unpredictable
My Final Prediction: 38th

Remilia Scarlet
Touhou Musou Kakyou

Mostly same as Patchy, but I think she should make it better than Patchy at least. My SaiMoe experience tells me that the shorter and flatter, the better (Though I cannot understand why, Anyone?). I believe Remilia will not upset Touhou fans so much.

My Expectation: Should be Survive and Maybe up to Top 16
My Final Prediction: 28th

Ryougi Shiki
Kara no Kyoukai

Shiki made it much better than I expected in the preliminaries and her entry is somewhat incredible to me. I'm not sure if her performance is great because of that TSUN scene in the fifth movie, but I have to tell that it will not be easy in regular season. Shiki does not possess moe power much compared to other cuties and that will disappoint her.

My Expectation: Her Eyes are Useless This Time
My Final Prediction: 57th

Ryuguu Rena

I still insist my opinion on Higurashi as I mentioned earlier. Rena too, will also move down some places, but still, I'm sure many voters will still see her moe enough to vote for and she will be able to hold herself together.

My Expectation: Drop Down
My Final Prediction: 25th
Part 7
SpoilerShow
Saber
Fate/stay night

Saber made it impressively last year, but the more are coming this year. Even not target her directly, I think she will move down at some level. Anyway, I still have full faith she will do it good enough.

My Expectation: Survive
My Final Prediction: 27th

Sakagami Tomoyo
CLANNAD
Eligibility: 7th (ISML), 7th (Japan), 7th (Korea)

Here is another one I believe to be rid off the highest territory. Tomoyo did amazing job last year, finishing as one of the three co-champions in regular season. But this year will not be the same for her as I do not believe that she has enough stability of popularity compared to those like Haruhi or Fate. I will conclude that she will drop down a little which will make her move out from the Big7.

My Expectation: Slightly Drop But Still Great
My Final Prediction: 12th

Sanzenin Nagi
Hayate no Gotoku!
Eligibility: 5th (Korea)

Nagi is the trustable candidate just because of Hayate franchise with Kugimiya Rie as her symbols. With the anime coming soon, her popularity will shoot up and I expect her to be more challenging for Double Elimination.

My Expectation: Depend on Fever (Up to Top 16)
My Final Prediction: 23rd

Sawatari Makoto
Kanon

Makoto can be considered one of the strongest newcomers. She did well in the preliminaries, but maybe just because her opponents were not really tough. Frankly, I do not believe she will make the same greatness as before and will just have to flounder around the boundary.

My Expectation: Might Survive
My Final Prediction: 36th

Shana
Shakugan no Shana
Eligibility: 6th (ISML), Aquamarine (ISML), 4th (Korea)

Again with Kugimiya Rie alliance member. Shana is very strong last season and same here. She does not have many voters against her and that will be the key to success. I'm convinced that she will not lose to anyone below Big7, not even against Key-VisualArts.

My Expectation: Overkill
My Final Prediction: 6th

Shinku
Rozen Maiden

Shinku is another come-back candidate, which I have to say that they are the lowest rank in my list because it is very very hard to fight back and survive. So will Shinku, be just and observer again.

My Expectation: Dies
My Final Prediction: 51st

Suigintou
Rozen Maiden
Eligibility: 15th (ISML)

The highest to be expected from the doll trio is Suigintou for sure, because she even sneaked into Top 16 last year and she will again challenge the Double Elimination boundary. But I would like to say that she will miss it pitifully at last.

My Expectation: Fight Her Way to Double Elimination
My Final Prediction: 17th

Suiseiseki
Rozen Maiden

Same goes to her as her sis. This year will be the time for Desu to leave the tournament as she will lower herself from last year position and she will not survive with that.

My Expectation: Time to Go
My Final Prediction: 39th
Part 8
SpoilerShow
Sunohara Mei
CLANNAD

According to her performance shown in the preliminaries, I think Mei is another potential candidate. But with so many of other CLANNAD girls within the league, she must be the weakest among them. Seeing Fuuko can just finish mid-table, I cannot hope more from Mei even would like to do so.

My Expectation: Would Love to See Her Again Next Year, But...
My Final Prediction: 42nd

Suzumiya Haruhi
Eligibility: 9th (ISML), Ruby + Diamond (ISML)

2-necklace holder from last year can be expected to have great achivement this season too. But to talk about how high she would be? Haruhi was idle around the top territory and finish very well onthe 3rd place. It is obvious that only ones who can be up against her would be Fate or Shana with some other New entries.

My Expectation: God-like
My Final Prediction: 3rd

Syameimaru Aya
Touhou Musou Kakyou

Aya did excellent in preliminaries and can be expected not to do badly in regular season. I cannot believe she will be able to match Reimu, but still, she will make it good enough to obtain some small chance of Tiara challenging.

My Expectation: Fly to the Top
My Final Prediction: 9th

Takamachi Nanoha
Eligibility: 14th (ISML)

To be honest, Nanoha diappointed my expectation last season. Even without large difference, I would say she cannot be compared to Fate (Between 7th and 8th is a big gap). Well, this year will not be too bad for her, should be easily achieve Top 16. Her popularity will also be boosted by her Loli version of the movie this year. But again, she will be outside the highest territory.

My Expectation: Works Well as Ever
My Final Prediction: 14th

Tohsaka Rin
Fate/stay night

With another year passed, Rin's popularity get less. With her latest position, I would say she will have a hard time to survive again this time. And of course, she will not top Saber, though I hope so.

My Expectation: Mid-table
My Final Prediction: 30th

Tsukimiya Ayu
Kanon

Ayu did great last season without any problem to reach .500 clause. But as I told many times apply to this girl, Ayu too, will step downward and will have to get serious to survive.

My Expectation: Mid-table
My Final Prediction: 29th

Vita
Eligibility: Through Preliminaries Round 7

Vita is the last one coming back to participate and I cannot expect the same level from her again. Consider that she barely made it through the preliminaries, and without her role in the movie of Nanoha franchise, I think Vita has no chance even to challenge survival stage and will finish painful position.

My Expectation: Get Killed
My Final Prediction: 62th

Yagami Hayate

And here is the commander, another from Nanoha franchise. Well, I'm just amazed that her make it through the preliminaries out of nowhere which really make me glad. But sorry, even how much I love her, I cannot put her on the same level with her best friends. I also believe that she cannot be compared to other new entries like Minorin. The extremely prejudice of me is to predict her to have some chance to survive.

My Expectation: No Way She Can Make MSLN Trio on Top
My Final Prediction: 48th
Last edited by Kaito_Dash on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage
ithekro
Strike witch
Strike witch
Badges:

Re: Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Part 1-

Post by ithekro » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 am

Interesting.
Space Opera
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Re: Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Part 1-

Post by Cecaniah » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 am

More Please!

And I agree with the Anya won't be above C.C., and C.C. will achieve Double Eliminations
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
Kaito_Dash
Dojikko
Dojikko

Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Parts 1-3 of 8-

Post by Kaito_Dash » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:41 pm

I've just finish my project and have sometimes to continue with the next 8 characters
There they are on the First post.
Last edited by Kaito_Dash on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Re: Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Parts 1 & 2-

Post by Cecaniah » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Hm...I don't think Fate will take first again.
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
ayuayu
Beef bowl
Beef bowl
Melon Pan: 0

Post by ayuayu » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 am

i'm voting for kirino and hanyuu ^_^ V thats one more support for them ^_^
under construction.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:24 am

Gooo Fate~! But yeah, no top finish for Fate this year. After how she performed last year, her burden if much too large to end with same result. If the Nanoha movie does come in time, though...fear it. As I jump happily in the air. :lol:

Top 16 is a nice finish, though.

All the rest of your predictions seem fairly accurate.

Nanoha or Yami for the Tiara. *wishful thinking*
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.

Post by minhtam1638 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 am

Oh, my goodness. I can't believe someone is actually doing this. Kaito, you want a prediction bash, I got a handful of predicted finishes especially for you. I'm going to be doing some preparation on this and post them in full eventually.

EDIT: My list of 64 is pretty much finished, but I don't think I'm going to be posting them in full tonight. I'll probably explain when I do get done filling this out.

What I have so far:
SpoilerShow
Seishi
Familiar
Familiar
Worships: Takamachi Nanoha
Wish: The past to not weigh me down

Post by Seishi » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 am

Good luck with Fate, there. I'm happy for any generous Reimu predictions...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
melange
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
Worships: Iwakura Lain
Wish: White Queen & Black Queen

Post by melange » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 am

Seishi wrote:Good luck with Fate, there. I'm happy for any generous Reimu predictions...
I misread that as "donations" ^^;
The Dancing Doll of the Infirmary - Higanbana
Kaito_Dash
Dojikko
Dojikko

Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Parts 1-3 of 8-

Post by Kaito_Dash » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 am

Great one, minhtam, I'll be looking forward to your completed one. By the way, Why Maria so low...? And Eva...
Actually, I have my list of 64 prepared as well. So I'll continue posting it as I finish my comments on each of them.

And the part 3 with another 8 is posted, check it out.

Thanks to Crisu, I've edited them
Last edited by Kaito_Dash on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Wish: Fluency in Japanese

Re: Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Parts 1-3 of 8-

Post by Crisu » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Kaito, see if you can try it now. I've been editing permissions, and I have turned off the time limit for editing, but I don't know if that will work on posts already made.

If you can't edit it, I suggest creating a new topic. And when you do, put each of the 8 parts under a spoiler tag, so to help control the length of your post. :)
ImageImage
Signature by Hikari-chan
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom

Post by minhtam1638 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Actually, I've been thinking about making a new topic that has a list of Preseason predictions in general, and am looking to combine all predictions to 1, as well as making a list on Excel and posting it here. Maybe a prop bet to go along with it?

I think I may have Evangeline misranked. I think she should be at least over Shiki and Kallen, and I mistakenly put her at rank 64 by virtue of instinct as she is sort of my designated 0-63 candidate, which will probably be not true. However, I have a hard time seeing Evangeline anywhere above 60th. At this point, I'll probably leave her at 64 for the time being until something else changes my mind.

I'll explain my predictions in full when I do get done with these things.
SpoilerShow
Last edited by minhtam1638 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Crisu » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Okay, great. Glad that Kaito can edit his posts. Minhtam, how about you go ahead and create a new thread for yourself? So it can be "Minty's predictions" while this one stays "Kaito's predictions".
ImageImage
Signature by Hikari-chan
Kaito_Dash
Dojikko
Dojikko

Re: Regular Season Prediction and Discussion -Parts 1-4 of 8-

Post by Kaito_Dash » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Sounds great, because I've seen something contrasts in mine and minhtam's predictions. For examples, Marisa and Yami.
See my signature and find out who am I supporting. =) =)

By the way, I've finish part 4 and that must be Crisu who wrapped each part up. I've forgotten, Thanks a lot. ^^; :bigsmile:

Out of topic, does anyone like to make supporting banner for each character. Still cannot find my favourites so far.
ImageImage
ithekro
Strike witch
Strike witch
Badges:

Post by ithekro » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm

i will note for Higurashi that the OVAs for Rei are just starting to come out, and will be coming out over the course of this tournement. Thus might provide a boost, it might not. Being Rika centric, she might get the most boost. While the first and last episodes should have the characters as normal, the middle three (from my understanding) have them behaving slightly different (the perfect but lonely world I believe is the phrase) so it in an unknown what will happen in terms of their moeness. The first episode (which is suppose to be released today in Japan) is a comedy (over the top brand) pool episode.

As for the "old timers" I'll point out that sometimes all one needs is a reminder that the character exists to generate the old feelings. Also some of these "old timers" haven't been forgotten at all. While Chii may have a hard time with people remembering her, "Osaka" doesn't have that problem. She still gets spotted from time to time in odd places.
Space Opera
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Crisu » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Kaito_Dash wrote:Out of topic, does anyone like to make supporting banner for each character. Still cannot find my favourites so far.
Marinara, Ichigo-Sora, and others have made really pretty campaign banners for some of the characters in the tournament. Their work can be found in the Artwork and Fan Creation forum. I'm not sure if they're taking requests, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)
ImageImage
Signature by Hikari-chan
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom

Post by minhtam1638 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Crisu wrote:Okay, great. Glad that Kaito can edit his posts. Minhtam, how about you go ahead and create a new thread for yourself? So it can be "Minty's predictions" while this one stays "Kaito's predictions".
I was thinking more along the lines of a compare and contrast thread, where my predictions would align with Kaito's predictions side by side to give a general glimpse of how we feel each candidate would do and how close or spread apart our predictions are. I'll create a thread for that once Kaito posts his in full.
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Worships: Yoshino Sakura
Melon Pan: 15
2020 Female Favorite: Furuhashi Fumino
2020 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
2019 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2019 Male Favorite: Rimuru Tempest
2018 Female Favorite: Tenma Gabriel White
2018 Male Favorite: Kanzaki Hideri
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...

Post by Corni » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 am

The most interesting for me is Yuuhi...
No chance at all...

Oh well... i didnt mad just i like how you predict something...
But the one i disagree is Fate will win again...
I think chance to she win again is low... *i like Fate but think about realistic situation*

We have anti Fate that think Fate overreated after she win Tiara last year...
And we get many anti repeat winner voter...

I think she got far but like Korean Best Moe semi final 2008 she will lose because this stupid voter...
Current top ten list August 2020:-
1) Yoshino Sakura (Da Capo) 2) Nikaidou Shinku (Irotoridori no Sekai) 3) Kagamigawa Chloe (Memories Off 6) 4) Tamura Yuri (Watamote) 5) Tsuruta Himeko (Saki) 6) Hibiki (Kancolle) 7) Kujikawa Rise (Persona 4) 8) Sheila Helman (Rance series) 9) Furuhashi Fumino (Bokuben) 10) Adolf Retia (Daiteitoku)
SpoilerShow
Seishi
Familiar
Familiar
Worships: Takamachi Nanoha
Wish: The past to not weigh me down

Post by Seishi » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 am

Fate kinda dropped down my moe list a bit but it had nothing to do with the Tiara win. I don't believe in those repeat winner stigmas when deciding my own personal votes.

In any case, predicting is risky business. I'm just going to take it period-by-period.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage