Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days ago.

For topics that last throughout the whole season
puremashiro
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo
Worships: Kirisaki Chitoge
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: enjoy the game

Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days ago.

Post by puremashiro » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:14 pm

I am an ardent participant of the ISML since 2014 who get to know this intriguing activity in the Baidu Saimoe Post Bar (hereinafter to be referred as BSPB). I think it is really exciting to figure out the most moe character by ourselves. And I can fell that most people in this Saimoe forum are cordial and love this activity very much. I felt great in participating in ISML and discussing with other people in this forum , how I wished that the ISML can processed normally and healthily! However, recently, something said by some of the Kato Megumi's fans which I saw in the BSPB really make me worried a lot.

A few days earlier, some people in one of the Kato Megumi's fan clubs boast in the BSPB that they had used some techniques to vote multiply.

What even worse is that the current leader of this fan club, Boss Ye, even give out presumptuous views like " Maybe, Shina Masiro cannot even enter the elimination period of the ISML this year", and" The anti votes come from Tachibana Kanade and Misaka Mikoto are enough to make a strong candidate of the tournament champion been eliminated before she reach the crown. Let's see what will happen in the future." But compared with the horrifying view that they prepared to vote ONE HOUNDRED THOUSAND in the final, which is more than five times larger than the highest amount of tickets in Saimoe's history, the things listed above are even unworthy of being mention.

Maybe, some of you may say that these may be just ridicules jokes because they are too unbelievable and absurd. (Believe me, how I wish this is just a joke!) Well, maybe the things listed in the former one paragraph has been exaggerated, and , even, they may just be balderdashes said by some radical fans in the fan group. But, unfortunately, their conversation inside the fan group and related conversation about techniques to vote multiply, convinced me the idea that they sent multiply votes during the last year's Saimoe.

Their movement even influenced much broader than just in themselves and in Saimoe. It is though their intimidation to other fans in BSPB and their boast of their techniques, did they seriously impaired the public trust of Saimoe in Chinese communities. Now nearly everyone in the BSPB know that Kato Megumi won the Saimoe last year by cheating. And they(some fans of Kato Megumi) even want to implement this technique in other matches this year!

The pictures ,which contain over 6 sort of VPNs,canvas tech,and other evidence, followed are translated from the post they sent in the BSPB at around 7 p.m. on April 21st.(Unfortunately, the original post have been deleted by the administrator of the BSPB to prevent more discussion about this topic.) The post they sent clearly shows that they had voted multiply last year. Most of the evidence is come from a QQ group called The Global United Fan Club of Koto Megumi, in which most of their conversation about techniques taken place.

[Images removed to prevent personal references]

I have also heard about that they impart the technique that can vote multiply to the fans of other characters, especially Miyazono Kaori, to win these fans' support of Kato Megumi in Saimoe and other Moe battle.

Their movement in last year and their unscrupulous view sent in the BSPB is intolerable to us, every sane and impartial voters. I wish that the staff of ISML can apply stern sanctions against these multiple-voting actions. Otherwise, the public trust of the ISML, which is crucial to every vote, may be seriously impaired by this event.
starryrainynight
Taiyaki
Taiyaki
Badges:
Worships: Takanashi Rikka
2019 Female Favorite: Kitashirakawa Tamako
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Takanashi Rikka
2018 Male Favorite: Togashi Yūta
2017 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2017 Male Favorite: Tachibana Taki

Re: Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days

Post by starryrainynight » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Oh...
Finally this terrible war has been poked up..
What a drama.
ImageImage
夢ならたくさんみた
醒めたままでもまだ会いたい

Also Available at:
Bangumi Bilibili Moegirl MyAnimeList Tieba
wutusayJ8
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor
Worships: Shiina Mashiro

Re: Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days

Post by wutusayJ8 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:31 pm

They had already got the Tiara honor,why they still do this and even aim at innocent Mashiro? :evil:
0825buzz
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer
2017 Female Favorite: Yukinoshita Yukino
2017 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: Mashiro for the revenge

Post by 0825buzz » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Well...
I can't believe such frightful case happened right here...
Maybe the staffs should take even more action...
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:38 pm

I didn't read the original "conversations" in baidu, but I remember people mentioning that it was a drama from both sides. Where are the posts from the other side?

EDIT: The ISML tieba admins have already stated that they will send us their collection of the "discussion" with names and such removed. As such I'm going to remove the pictures and names from public. We're already aware of the whole thing, and we don't need to drag the drama over here.
Pineapple sandwich
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Badges:
Wish: mia san mia

Post by Pineapple sandwich » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Oh,what a big news.
Maybe we shoud see it in a different angle,ISML is more popular than before.
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:45 pm

This post is just a warning that personal attacks or false accusations are NOT welcomed in this thread.

EDIT: Due to personal privacy issues, some nominative information has been removed.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
puremashiro
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo

Post by puremashiro » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:58 pm

RegalStar wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:38 pm
I didn't read the original "conversations" in baidu, but I remember people mentioning that it was a drama from both sides. Where are the posts from the other side?

EDIT: The ISML tieba admins have already stated that they will send us their collection of the "discussion" with names and such removed. As such I'm going to remove the pictures and names from public. We're already aware of the whole thing, and we don't need to drag the drama over here.
The reason was that some people accused Kato Megumi's technology from stealing from others, and then they had a quarrel, mainly about whether the technology was stolen, and then Xun posted above picture in the post bar. I think there is a backup copy of this issue at that time in administrators of the Baidu ISML bar, and it may be sent to ISML's staff soon.
puremashiro
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo

Post by puremashiro » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:11 pm

smartboyhw wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:45 pm
This post is just a warning that personal attacks or false accusations are NOT welcomed in this thread.

EDIT: Due to personal privacy issues, some nominative information has been removed.
Pictures which you had removed ,had post in Baidu Post Bar by themself,and had been seen by lot of people.So i thought this is not about personal privacy issues.If there is no picture,this issue can not be clearly explained.If you insist ,I'll try to protect their name,QQ and face info ,only show the dialog infomation they had show in Post Bar.
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:15 pm

That's fine. If you can remove all the names then you can post the images.
starryrainynight
Taiyaki
Taiyaki
Badges:
Worships: Takanashi Rikka
2019 Female Favorite: Kitashirakawa Tamako
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Takanashi Rikka
2018 Male Favorite: Togashi Yūta
2017 Male Favorite: Tachibana Taki

Post by starryrainynight » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Emmm...
What I know is that, what these two sides are mainly arguing about is whether Megumi fan club's "techniques" is stole from "somewhere". Those deleted pictures are their explanation in the face of doubt about that. So in my opinion, it means these Megumi fans admitted their cheats in public. They are just trying to prove that their "techniques" is not a stolen thing. What shocked me was that, they even did not try to explain that they did not cheated for at least once.
In fact, as a person who has just joined ISML for half a year, every word they spoke out make me shocked and speechless.
ImageImage
夢ならたくさんみた
醒めたままでもまだ会いたい

Also Available at:
Bangumi Bilibili Moegirl MyAnimeList Tieba
puremashiro
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo

Post by puremashiro » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:23 pm

I did not intend to bring the quarrel here, nor did I defend anyone. I sent the post here for the follow reasons.

1. We know that there are a few of bad votes that are unavoidable in ISML for so many years. A small number of bad votes are not enough to affect the overall situation. And they do not usually let too many people know.They know it's a shame,too. However, this time someone has sent the evidence to a public place to say loudly that they had multi-voted and caused a wide range of discussions. I felt so sorry.

2. The team that talked about the multiple issue was the Tiara winner of the last year, as if to encourage more people to join the multiple ballot and study the multi-voting technology that would bring an unexpected result to the ISML.That is what made me worried.

3. After the conclusion of the debate, the most intolerable thing is that they put their hands on other innocent characters and threaten other fans.I felt very angry about this.

The above is the reasons I spent some time on the translation of these pictures. I hope the staff can pay enough attention. Thank you.

The following are the screenshots from the Baidu post bar.The screenshots involve the nickname,QQ ,face,all have protected.leaving the title and the time of speak use to understand their dialog.

Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma

Post by Homura » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:52 pm

starsandrainnight wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm
Emmm...
What I know is that, what these two sides are mainly arguing about is whether Megumi fan club's "techniques" is stole from "somewhere". They are just trying to prove that their "techniques" is not a stolen thing.
That sounds so immature from them. What's the point of justifying the techniques' originality after having already won it all? Moreover, most of the knowledge anyone possesses is "stolen" from somewhere else, like books. It's funny in the first place to argue originality. Oh well, guess that's how things work, always some people are to make bad moves, in turn to help the bigger thing to improve. # long live ISML
wutusayJ8
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Post by wutusayJ8 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:38 am

Katou Megumi,please stop it.This kind of ISML cannot bring happiness to everyone.
EL PSY CONGROO
lxy7070
Ninja
Ninja
Worships: Itsuka Kotori
Wish: The love for my brother is always the biggest MAX

Post by lxy7070 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 am

Oh my God!
This is not the ISML I know.I think I'm so naive.
The increase in votes is due to an increase in the number of people.
Is this just vote for Katou Megumi's multiple ticket?
I think it's crazy and awful.
The people in the chat room are too arrogant.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:50 pm

wutusayJ8 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:38 am
Katou Megumi,please stop it.This kind of ISML cannot bring happiness to everyone.
EL PSY CONGROO
I believe you are having trouble distinguishing behavior of a character in an anime series , and behavior of small group of people who happened to like her.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:56 pm

lxy7070 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 am
Oh my God!
This is not the ISML I know.I think I'm so naive.
The increase in votes is due to an increase in the number of people.
Is this just vote for Katou Megumi's multiple ticket?
I think it's crazy and awful.
The people in the chat room are too arrogant.
No. All indications are that we definitely had increase in voters of all kind in the elimination period. Also, while it isn't being talked about because they lost, many other character supporters tried to stuff in as many, and often more "muitivotes" compared to Megumi supporters. Please note that people in the posted pictures are talking about one of the Megumi group "stealing" the multivote method from OTHER GROUPS.

People need to realize that this Megumi group is not the only Megumi group in the world. I need to be blunt : If you can't accept the fact that there are great number and diversity of support groups outside of China for any character that appeared in any ISML match, then you should reject all ISML records from its start to now, thus have no reason to bother with ISML.
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:
Worships: Mashiro for Tiara, and Levi for Scepter.
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Satomi Rentarō
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman

Post by kurogaga » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Oh dear, Katou Megumi's fans are too toxic in that group
ImageImageImage
wutusayJ8
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Post by wutusayJ8 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:57 pm

maglor wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:50 pm
wutusayJ8 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:38 am
EL PSY CONGROO
I believe you are having trouble distinguishing behavior of a character in an anime series , and behavior of small group of people who happened to like her.
I feel regretful about that,Kato Megumi's fans are not Megumi herself.But what those fans have done actually makes an impact on her which could not be that positive.
wutusayJ8
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Post by wutusayJ8 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 pm

kurogaga wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:20 pm
Oh dear, Katou Megumi's fans are too toxic in that group
toxic??????
hmmmmmmmmm :D