Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days ago.

For topics that last throughout the whole season
liuxinyu970226
Flame haze
Flame haze
Badges:
Worships: Naoko Yamada
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Violet Evergarden
2019 Male Favorite: Rimuru Tempest
2018 Female Favorite: Izumi Sagiri
2018 Male Favorite: Itsuka Shidō
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: Every girls got Tiara, and every boys got Scepter?!

Re: Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days

Post by liuxinyu970226 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:20 pm

I'm not sure if technical spoilers are OK or not, but just FWIW:
1. "VPN", this sounds nervous to me, as PR China Government is using their censorship servers to 404/504-like ban well known overseas websites (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pixiv, Niconico...), I kindly understand their real life difficults (any members above can't agree this?), but some sourness users abused the fair tools that originally designed to bypass accessing difficults, to join vote game more than one, I agree that such behaviors are unforgivable by any good faith peoples.
2. Try to drop anecdotes-like advices to ad hominem communities are unbeneficial for any peoples, this simply like that you are helping wolves to kill goats with the help of your shotgun, then how do you believe that wolves are however not considering to bit your body?
3. Yes mag. chan, if someone don't like ISML, they can just avoid accessing our site, there's no materials that suitable for them to make protest cards on streets, nor any other kinds of political infrastructures.
4. I never hate any fictional characters, instead, I confirm that I neutrally love them, not only Kato, Mashiro, Asuna... but also Haibara Ai and Mori Ran, even Ai-Ran contests are more well known than "Trump vs. Putin".
5. BTW, my Baidu tieba ID is "五更天使" (lit. Goko Angel) but I don't like such threads that only contains ad hominem, I really don't see why there's benefits to let them do so.
#Pray-for-Kyoani
puremashiro
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo
Worships: Kirisaki Chitoge
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: enjoy the game

Re: Worries about ISML came from the crippling speech made by Kato Megumi's fan groups in the Baidu post bar a few days

Post by puremashiro » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:25 am

maglor wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:56 pm
lxy7070 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 am
Oh my God!
This is not the ISML I know.I think I'm so naive.
The increase in votes is due to an increase in the number of people.
Is this just vote for Katou Megumi's multiple ticket?
I think it's crazy and awful.
The people in the chat room are too arrogant.
No. All indications are that we definitely had increase in voters of all kind in the elimination period. Also, while it isn't being talked about because they lost, many other character supporters tried to stuff in as many, and often more "muitivotes" compared to Megumi supporters. Please note that people in the posted pictures are talking about one of the Megumi group "stealing" the multivote method from OTHER GROUPS.

People need to realize that this Megumi group is not the only Megumi group in the world. I need to be blunt : If you can't accept the fact that there are great number and diversity of support groups outside of China for any character that appeared in any ISML match, then you should reject all ISML records from its start to now, thus have no reason to bother with ISML.
I am not sure whether their group had sent more bad votes than other fans.Because only their team has proved the evidence.Also they did not admit where they steal technology.But in this argument, it is easy to see that last year's games were full of various kinds of bad behaviors.Kato Megumi was mentioned that I think it is not because the victory.You know it's hard to see such a situation in the past years.Blatant braging of multi-voting behaviour is unwelcome at any time and can cause dissatisfaction.

I have no intention of accusing the character.In essence,the Saimoe Game itself can not involve any characters.In the name of the characters, the ISML is actually a game of fans.Because of BiliMoe,this Kato Megumi's group has great influence in the Chinese community.And by observing the reversing map of the East and west Area between diamond period and playoff last year, it seems that they also have a huge influence outside of China.The bad effects of their actions will permeate more other groups.I only hope that they can stop the behavior of bragging multi-vote and threatening other fans.
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:
Worships: Mashiro for Tiara, and Levi for Scepter.
Melon Pan: 0
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Satomi Rentarō
2017 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman

Post by kurogaga » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:11 am

wutusayJ8 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 pm
kurogaga wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:20 pm
Oh dear, Katou Megumi's fans are too toxic in that group
toxic??????
hmmmmmmmmm :D
I am sorry for misunderstanding, because I didn't see the Tieba Forum :)
ImageImageImage