For topics that last throughout the whole season
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:24 am
- Worships: Yamada Naoko
- Melon Pan: 50
- 2020 Female Favorite: Izumi Sagiri
- 2020 Male Favorite: Levi
- 2019 Female Favorite: Violet Evergarden
- 2019 Male Favorite: Rimuru Tempest
- 2018 Female Favorite: Rem
- 2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
- Wish: Every girls got Tiara, and every boys got Scepter?!
- Location: Tianjin, China
If Pixiv even decided to maintain their translations with their Crowdin project, if OpenStreetMap even decided to use translatewiki.net, if the Git bash software can even also be translated within Github, then for what reason we still don't maintain translations via an open source platform? By this way we can fix many errors even by one millisecond.