In this forum's threads, characters will be listed in the first post as Confirmed, Probable, and Uncertain. Confirmed characters have auto-qualification into ISML Preliminaries, so we already know we need avatars for them. Probable characters are those the ISML Staff thinks there is a very high chance of making ISML Preliminaries through Nominations or future auto-qualifications. Uncertain characters are those who may or may not make it into ISML Preliminaries, but it's not impossible for them to do so therefore they deserve a mention.
Many of the senior ISML Members can edit posts in this forum. Currently, contestants from Top 24 of Saimoe and Top 16 of KBM are automatically qualified for ISML 2011 Preliminaries. Please feel free to edit my posts and move these characters to Confirmed when this happens. Remember, everything you do is tracked, so don't abuse your power.
Link to ISML 2011 Avatar Template: [/b][/center]
- All avatars must be recreated because of a template change. However, using the same image from ISML 2010 avatars is fine.
- Save all files as PNG-24 (128 x 128) and post them in their respective threads.
- Do not make extra changes to borders or text styles. Just resize and adjust the image, change the text color, then save.
- Use the Given Name (First Name) of each characters only, with macrons when applicable.
- We would like multiple entries per character in order to choose the best one, so feel free to submit more than one avatar per character.
- Having an avatar does not guarantee that Contestant's appearance in ISML 2011.
- If you're not an expert at Photoshop, we prefer you to change text color by double clicking on the first square of the Hue layer then drag the Hue slider back and forth.
- If you want to change the text color manually, remember that the text should be light to contrast with the black background.
- Use Auto Contrast and Auto Levels (Image -> Adjustments) along with Fade (Edit) to achieve better images.
- General positioning of the picture: part of the top of the head is cut off, chin should be above the textbox.
- Don't submit different versions of the same image, but do submit avatars with different images for the same character.