SEITOKAI: Change in the ISML Staff [April Fools 2014]

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.
User avatar
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Posts: 7448
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 am
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

SEITOKAI: Change in the ISML Staff [April Fools 2014]

Post by Chocola » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Seitokai Community Event #0

Sponsored by: Sakurano Kurimu
Members of the ISML forums, we are here today to discuss maglor. Over the last 5 years, he has been a longstanding staff member of ISML. However, it has come to a point where there are things that needed to be said. The history of the maglor is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over this competition. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world:
  1. He has revealed much of our secrets and classified information to his friends at KBM.
  2. He has repeatedly caused many of our graphics team to leave because he cannot use Photoshop and is jealous of them.
  3. He has attempted (and failed) to sabotage the postseasons of 2009, 2011, 2012, and many necklace deciding matches.
  4. He has, over the last 3 years, attempted to undermine Executive Staff's authority.
  5. He has directly caused delays and disasters in ISML matches by DDOSing the ISML server.
  6. He has attempted to remove votes from series that he does not like, as well as adding votes illegally for series he does like.
  7. He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected to Executive Staff, so that he would obtain more power.
  8. He has kept among us, in times of peace, angry words without the consent of our legislatures.
  9. He has made Hikari-chan cry.
  10. He has threatened to cause internet harm to anyone who tries to bring up the aformentioned grievances.
We, therefore, the ISML Staff, appealing to the justice of our forums, solemnly declare that maglor is to be removed from his position as an ISML staff member as well as all other titles he currently holds in the ISML forums, thus absolving of all his ISML duties. We seek to go forward as a peaceful and fair international saimoe league, without obstacles that holds us back.

Thank you for all of your understanding.

EDIT: His forum account will be deleted tomorrow so if you want, PM him your goodbye message.

ISMLフォーラムのメンバーは、私たちは、 maglor [/ B]を議論するために今日ここにある。最後の5年間で、彼はISMLの長年のスタッフでした。しかし、それが言われるように必要なものがある点に来ている。 maglorの歴史は、すべての直接オブジェクトのこの競争上の絶対的な専制政治の確立を有する繰り返し、怪我やusurpationsの歴史である。これを証明するために、事実を率直世界に提出してみましょう:
  1. 彼はKBMで彼の友人に当社の秘密や機密情報の多くを明らかにした。
  2. 彼は繰り返し彼がフォトショップを使用し、それらの嫉妬であることができないため、当社のグラフィックスのチームの多くは残すように起こしている。
  3. 彼がしようとした(そして失敗した) 2009年、 2011年、 2012年のpostseasonsを妨害するために、多くのネックレスは試合を決定しました。
  4. 彼は、過去3年間で、エグゼクティブスタッフの権威を弱体化しようとしました。
    ISML中
  5. 彼が直接原因となった遅延や災害がISMLサーバをDDOSingことで一致した。
  6. 彼は彼が好きなだけでなく、様彼はシリーズのために違法に票を追加していないことをシリーズから票を削除しようとしました。
    彼はより多くの電力を得ることになるように
  7. 彼は、他の人がエグゼクティブスタッフに選出されるようにするには、このような解散の後、長い間拒否している。
  8. 彼は我々の議会の同意を得ることなく、平和の時代、怒っている言葉で、私たちの間で維持しています。
  9. 彼は、ひかりちゃんの叫びをした。
  10. 彼はaformentioned不満を持ち出すしようとする人にインターネットの害を引き起こすと脅しました。


我々は、それゆえ、 ISMLスタッフは、私たちのフォーラムの正義に訴え、厳粛にこのようにすべてのabsolving 、そのmaglorがISMLスタッフだけでなく、彼は現在、 ISMLフォーラムで保持しているすべての他のタイトルとして彼の位置から削除される宣言彼ISML業務。私たちは私たちに戻って保持している障害物なしに、平和で公正な国際saimoeリーグとして前進しようとしている。

ご理解のすべてのいただきありがとうございます。このメッセージは、完全にGoogleの翻訳で翻訳されませんでした。


موظف منذ فترة طويلة من ISML . ومع ذلك ، فإنه قد حان إلى نقطة حيث توجد الأشياء التي تحتاج إلى أن يقال. تاريخ maglor هو تاريخ من الإصابات المتكررة و النهب ، كل وجود في جسم المباشرة بإنشاء الطغيان المطلقة على هذه المسابقة. لإثبات هذا، اسمحوا أن تقدم الحقائق إلى العالم صريحة :
  1. قائ قد كشف لديه الكثير من الأسرار و دينا معلومات سرية لأصدقائه في KBM .
  2. قد تسبب مرارا و العديد من الرسومات فريق لدينا لترك لأنه لا يمكن استخدام فوتوشوب و يشعر بالغيرة منهم.
  3. قد حاول انه ( و فشلت ) لتخريب postseasons من عام 2009 ، 2011، 2012، والعديد من قلادة البت المباريات.
  4. قد ، على مدى السنوات ال 3 الماضية ، حاولت و إلى تقويض سلطة الموظفين التنفيذي.
    التأخير والكوارث
  5. وقد تسببت مباشرة في ISML مباريات من قبل DDOSing خادم ISML .
  6. قد حاولت و إزالة الأصوات من سلسلة انه لا يحب ، وكذلك إضافة أصوات بشكل غير قانوني لسلسلة يفعل مثل.
  7. وقد رفض لفترة طويلة ، وبعد ذلك ، تسبب انحلال آخرين سيتم انتخابهم ل موظفي التنفيذية ، بحيث انه الحصول على مزيد من السلطة.
  8. قد احتجز بيننا ، في أوقات السلم ، كلمات غاضبة دون موافقة الهيئات التشريعية لدينا.
  9. لقد قدم هيكاري تشان البكاء.
  10. قد هدد أن يسبب ضررا الإنترنت إلى أي شخص يحاول طرح المظالم aformentioned .
نحن ، وبالتالي فإن الموظفين ISML ، وجهت نداء إلى العدالة من المنتديات ، تعلن رسميا maglor هو المراد إزالتها من منصبه كموظف ISML وكذلك جميع العناوين الأخرى التي تتولى حاليا في المحافل ISML ، وبالتالي إعفاء جميع واجباته ISML . نسعى إلى المضي قدما باعتبارها الدوري saimoe دولية سلمية و عادلة ، دون عقبات التي تحمل لنا مرة أخرى .

شكرا ل جميع من تفهمك. و تماما لم تترجم هذه الرسالة عن طريق مترجم جوجل.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
User avatar
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Posts: 3383
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 95
2017 Female Favorite: Konjiki No Yami
2017 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: ISML still exists next year
Location: Central Europe

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Shmion84 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm

The long awaited April Fool?
Image
User avatar
10ZHAbin
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Posts: 2161
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Leina
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Otaku Community

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by 10ZHAbin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Happy April Fool?
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Dat Arabic. May I translate the above into Chinese at my own time?
Image
User avatar
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6407
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 pm
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?
Location: Sakurasou

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by kanohistorm » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:41 pm

11. Maglor has repeatedly failed to show up for spanking when members of the forum paid their dearly 50cookies for it.
Image
spoiler alert :3
User avatar
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Posts: 4056
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
2017 Female Favorite: Darkness
2017 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.
Location: Mississippi, USA
Contact:

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Kordosa » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

KholdStare88 wrote:He has made Hikari-chan cry.
Unforgivable.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
User avatar
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
2017 Female Favorite: Tanaka Asuka
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.
Location: ...in your manga!
Contact:

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by HaloCapella » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Image
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
User avatar
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: viva all, baby~
Location: Aloha Oe

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Image Image
An Ace Attorney's argument is very convolutedShow
Mr. KholdStare...
(Argh! I've got nothing! I lack the decisive evidence needed to blow a hole through this case!)


Image
What? You seriously just objected without thinking...?


(I couldn't help it... I got so angry when I heard the King of Moe being accused of such crimes...! It was so objectionable, the only thing I could do was shout out and point my finger! But actually... I don't have anything I can use against this guy... I was so busy playing Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright that I didn't even read over the case file...)


Image
Sigh... I'll take over from here, Mr. Wright.
Mr. Kholdstare... You might have thought that you could get away with your wild and unfounded accusations! But I, Athena Cykes, have revolutionized this courtroom! Behold, my bullshit emotions detecting future gadget machine~!
Image
(I'm sensing great anguish and hostility in his words... and the root of it is obvious!)
(These emotions are his pent-up jealousy and hatred towards my client!)
(That will lead us to the
truth behind his words... The truth that he is suppressing!)
Mr Kholdstare! You --


Image Image
Miss Crisu. Your device is very sweet and, yes, thoroughly entertaining. I commend your spirit.
But surely you must understand that any results derived from this little ... gadget ... could not possibly be held as evidence in a court of law saimoe?
That's according to the Fourth Law of Evidence, of course.


Image
Wh-WHAAAAAAT!? (I never heard about that law!)


Image
Well that's because I just made it up, of course. I do have Diplomatic - uh, that is, Administrator Immunity, you know.


(Grrr... As adorable as he may look playing with his hair, there's no way I'm letting this guy get off the hook!)


Image
But it looks like we're all out of ammunition, boss...
(And even though I have a super awesome Pursuit theme and an adorable smile, I don't really get a part in this play... Do I even get to be a staff member? :c )


Image
(I-It's....)
Image
(Miss Hikari-chama!)

Image
Kholdy! How could you say such terrible things!?
YOU'RE the one who drives away all the graphics staff with your relentless tickling!
YOU'RE the one who stuffs the ballots with Sakura votes and makes up random colours for the maps every match!
And YOU'RE the one who made me cry when you stepped on my stuffed bunny!

Image
H-Hikarin... please... I just wanted someone to hug me... *sniffle*


Mr. Kholdstare!
Image


Mr. KholdStare, the one who should really be impeached...
Image
is you!

Image
What he said!
(Who is that guy, anyway...?)


I have seen and heard a lot here today, and I believe that I am now ready to pass down the final verdict.
This court finds all those concerned in this dreadful incident
Image
...of not having played Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney!


Image
(Wait... what was the point of all this again?)
Image
User avatar
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6407
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 pm
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?
Location: Sakurasou

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by kanohistorm » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Midnight-Jasper wrote:Image Image
An Ace Attorney's argument is very convolutedShow
Mr. KholdStare...
(Argh! I've got nothing! I lack the decisive evidence needed to blow a hole through this case!)


Image
What? You seriously just objected without thinking...?


(I couldn't help it... I got so angry when I heard the King of Moe being accused of such crimes...! It was so objectionable, the only thing I could do was shout out and point my finger! But actually... I don't have anything I can use against this guy... I was so busy playing Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright that I didn't even read over the case file...)


Image
Sigh... I'll take over from here, Mr. Wright.
Mr. Kholdstare... You might have thought that you could get away with your wild and unfounded accusations! But I, Athena Cykes, have revolutionized this courtroom! Behold, my bullshit emotions detecting future gadget machine~!
Image
(I'm sensing great anguish and hostility in his words... and the root of it is obvious!)
(These emotions are his pent-up jealousy and hatred towards my client!)
(That will lead us to the
truth behind his words... The truth that he is suppressing!)
Mr Kholdstare! You --


Image Image
Miss Crisu. Your device is very sweet and, yes, thoroughly entertaining. I commend your spirit.
But surely you must understand that any results derived from this little ... gadget ... could not possibly be held as evidence in a court of law saimoe?
That's according to the Fourth Law of Evidence, of course.


Image
Wh-WHAAAAAAT!? (I never heard about that law!)


Image
Well that's because I just made it up, of course. I do have Diplomatic - uh, that is, Administrator Immunity, you know.


(Grrr... As adorable as he may look playing with his hair, there's no way I'm letting this guy get off the hook!)


Image
But it looks like we're all out of ammunition, boss...
(And even though I have a super awesome Pursuit theme and an adorable smile, I don't really get a part in this play... Do I even get to be a staff member? :c )


Image
(I-It's....)
Image
(Miss Hikari-chama!)

Image
Kholdy! How could you say such terrible things!?
YOU'RE the one who drives away all the graphics staff with your relentless tickling!
YOU'RE the one who stuffs the ballots with Sakura votes and makes up random colours for the maps every match!
And YOU'RE the one who made me cry when you stepped on my stuffed bunny!

Image
H-Hikarin... please... I just wanted someone to hug me... *sniffle*


Mr. Kholdstare!
Image


Mr. KholdStare, the one who should really be impeached...
Image
is you!

Image
What he said!
(Who is that guy, anyway...?)


I have seen and heard a lot here today, and I believe that I am now ready to pass down the final verdict.
This court finds all those concerned in this dreadful incident
Image
...of not having played Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney!


Image
(Wait... what was the point of all this again?)
BRILL-IANT!
this is the part where I take out my wallet and pay the legal fees...if I had anything left in the wallet that is.
Image
spoiler alert :3
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by blaZofgold » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 am

Midnight-Jasper wrote:Image Image
An Ace Attorney's argument is very convolutedShow
Mr. KholdStare...
(Argh! I've got nothing! I lack the decisive evidence needed to blow a hole through this case!)


Image
What? You seriously just objected without thinking...?


(I couldn't help it... I got so angry when I heard the King of Moe being accused of such crimes...! It was so objectionable, the only thing I could do was shout out and point my finger! But actually... I don't have anything I can use against this guy... I was so busy playing Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright that I didn't even read over the case file...)


Image
Sigh... I'll take over from here, Mr. Wright.
Mr. Kholdstare... You might have thought that you could get away with your wild and unfounded accusations! But I, Athena Cykes, have revolutionized this courtroom! Behold, my bullshit emotions detecting future gadget machine~!
Image
(I'm sensing great anguish and hostility in his words... and the root of it is obvious!)
(These emotions are his pent-up jealousy and hatred towards my client!)
(That will lead us to the
truth behind his words... The truth that he is suppressing!)
Mr Kholdstare! You --


Image Image
Miss Crisu. Your device is very sweet and, yes, thoroughly entertaining. I commend your spirit.
But surely you must understand that any results derived from this little ... gadget ... could not possibly be held as evidence in a court of law saimoe?
That's according to the Fourth Law of Evidence, of course.


Image
Wh-WHAAAAAAT!? (I never heard about that law!)


Image
Well that's because I just made it up, of course. I do have Diplomatic - uh, that is, Administrator Immunity, you know.


(Grrr... As adorable as he may look playing with his hair, there's no way I'm letting this guy get off the hook!)


Image
But it looks like we're all out of ammunition, boss...
(And even though I have a super awesome Pursuit theme and an adorable smile, I don't really get a part in this play... Do I even get to be a staff member? :c )


Image
(I-It's....)
Image
(Miss Hikari-chama!)

Image
Kholdy! How could you say such terrible things!?
YOU'RE the one who drives away all the graphics staff with your relentless tickling!
YOU'RE the one who stuffs the ballots with Sakura votes and makes up random colours for the maps every match!
And YOU'RE the one who made me cry when you stepped on my stuffed bunny!

Image
H-Hikarin... please... I just wanted someone to hug me... *sniffle*


Mr. Kholdstare!
Image


Mr. KholdStare, the one who should really be impeached...
Image
is you!

Image
What he said!
(Who is that guy, anyway...?)


I have seen and heard a lot here today, and I believe that I am now ready to pass down the final verdict.
This court finds all those concerned in this dreadful incident
Image
...of not having played Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney!


Image
(Wait... what was the point of all this again?)
Image
Image
User avatar
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Posts: 7448
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 am
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Chocola » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 am

Midnight-Jasper wrote:Image Image
An Ace Attorney's argument is very convolutedShow
Mr. KholdStare...
(Argh! I've got nothing! I lack the decisive evidence needed to blow a hole through this case!)


Image
What? You seriously just objected without thinking...?


(I couldn't help it... I got so angry when I heard the King of Moe being accused of such crimes...! It was so objectionable, the only thing I could do was shout out and point my finger! But actually... I don't have anything I can use against this guy... I was so busy playing Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright that I didn't even read over the case file...)


Image
Sigh... I'll take over from here, Mr. Wright.
Mr. Kholdstare... You might have thought that you could get away with your wild and unfounded accusations! But I, Athena Cykes, have revolutionized this courtroom! Behold, my bullshit emotions detecting future gadget machine~!
Image
(I'm sensing great anguish and hostility in his words... and the root of it is obvious!)
(These emotions are his pent-up jealousy and hatred towards my client!)
(That will lead us to the
truth behind his words... The truth that he is suppressing!)
Mr Kholdstare! You --


Image Image
Miss Crisu. Your device is very sweet and, yes, thoroughly entertaining. I commend your spirit.
But surely you must understand that any results derived from this little ... gadget ... could not possibly be held as evidence in a court of law saimoe?
That's according to the Fourth Law of Evidence, of course.


Image
Wh-WHAAAAAAT!? (I never heard about that law!)


Image
Well that's because I just made it up, of course. I do have Diplomatic - uh, that is, Administrator Immunity, you know.


(Grrr... As adorable as he may look playing with his hair, there's no way I'm letting this guy get off the hook!)


Image
But it looks like we're all out of ammunition, boss...
(And even though I have a super awesome Pursuit theme and an adorable smile, I don't really get a part in this play... Do I even get to be a staff member? :c )


Image
(I-It's....)
Image
(Miss Hikari-chama!)

Image
Kholdy! How could you say such terrible things!?
YOU'RE the one who drives away all the graphics staff with your relentless tickling!
YOU'RE the one who stuffs the ballots with Sakura votes and makes up random colours for the maps every match!
And YOU'RE the one who made me cry when you stepped on my stuffed bunny!

Image
H-Hikarin... please... I just wanted someone to hug me... *sniffle*


Mr. Kholdstare!
Image


Mr. KholdStare, the one who should really be impeached...
Image
is you!

Image
What he said!
(Who is that guy, anyway...?)


I have seen and heard a lot here today, and I believe that I am now ready to pass down the final verdict.
This court finds all those concerned in this dreadful incident
Image
...of not having played Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney!


Image
(Wait... what was the point of all this again?)
Conglaturations, you get the first cookies of 2014.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
User avatar
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Posts: 7448
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 am
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Chocola » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 am

[18:57] <&Hikarin> can i fire myself
[18:57] <Koromo> :<
[18:57] <Koromo> b-but
[18:57] <&Hikarin> but he made me cry
[18:57] <&Hikarin> so i'm leaving

Damn it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
User avatar
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
2017 Female Favorite: Tanaka Asuka
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.
Location: ...in your manga!
Contact:

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by HaloCapella » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:06 am

KholdStare88 wrote:[18:57] <&Hikarin> can i fire myself
[18:57] <Koromo> :<
[18:57] <Koromo> b-but
[18:57] <&Hikarin> but he made me cry
[18:57] <&Hikarin> so i'm leaving

Damn it.
Hikarin~ you can now rest <3
;pShow
...by my side
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
User avatar
RockmanXt
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 pm
Melon Pan: 51
Location: Inaba Town

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by RockmanXt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 am

At first see of topic title, I was not think this is AFD joke, because it's already April 2nd, in my time zone. - -
Image
User avatar
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:09 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Fluency in Japanese
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Crisu » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:55 am

Wait, did M-J make me a girl?

Anyway, I'm on vacation this week, so whatever KholdStare says, goes.

Just as long as there is somebody I can address as maglor when I return.
Image
ImageImage
Image
Signature by Hikari-chan
User avatar
Vella
Gym leader
Gym leader
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:33 pm
Worships: Haibara Ai
Melon Pan: 50
Location: North American Aerospace Defense Command

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Vella » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:10 am

In many parts of Asia, including China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, the map areas that have most votes in our league, it's not AF but April 2nd when this article in put out.
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by blaZofgold » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 am

This forum is in English though, I doubt many of our Asian friends are reading this and going "HOLY CRAP MAGLOR IS GOING AWAY?!?!"
Image
Ash Falls Town
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 am
Worships: Sumomo Akihime
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Kinomoto Sakura
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Secret
Location: Australia

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Ash Falls Town » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 am

blaZofgold wrote:This forum is in English though, I doubt many of our Asian friends are reading this and going "HOLY CRAP MAGLOR IS GOING AWAY?!?!"
Well maglor is ISML's main Korean person. Therefore one would think Korea should be the place most affected by maglor's forced removal.
This will probably change ISML-Korean relations a fair bit.

I suppose this explains why he didn't didn't try and collect nominations from Korea for Winter Exhibition this year... He must have know this was in the cards...
Well I'm personally sad to see him go but that's because I had no idea he was DDOSing the server and changing vote totals illegally.
It's kind of hard for me to believe he was doing these sorts of things... and since 2009 too...
He always seemed nice and helpful...

Anyway this whole situation is kind of unpleasant. Hopefully ISML can survive this...
User avatar
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Posts: 3664
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Change in the ISML Staff

Post by Just » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:57 am

OMG and I thought maglor was a nice fellow... Well, we probably don't need this type of people here, for the sake of ISML. Can we at least see him get spanked before he leaves?
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ash Falls Town
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 am
Worships: Sumomo Akihime
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Kinomoto Sakura
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Secret
Location: Australia

Re: Change in the ISML Staff [April Fools 2014]

Post by Ash Falls Town » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 am

He has revealed much of our secrets and classified information to his friends at KBM.
He has repeatedly caused many of our graphics team to leave because he cannot use Photoshop and is jealous of them.
He has attempted (and failed) to sabotage the postseasons of 2009, 2011, 2012, and many necklace deciding matches.
He has, over the last 3 years, attempted to undermine Executive Staff's authority.
He has directly caused delays and disasters in ISML matches by DDOSing the ISML server.
He has attempted to remove votes from series that he does not like, as well as adding votes illegally for series he does like.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected to Executive Staff, so that he would obtain more power.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, angry words without the consent of our legislatures.
He has made Hikari-chan cry.
He has threatened to cause internet harm to anyone who tries to bring up the aformentioned grievances.
OK so it seems like maglor is still on staff because this is an April Fool's joke and I've seen a post of his. But he hasn't been doing this bolded stuff right? These are part of the joke too right?
Because April Fool's or not I think if these things are true you should probably fire him.
I suppose this explains why he didn't didn't try and collect nominations from Korea for Winter Exhibition this year... He must have know this was in the cards...
Well at the very least this statement is wrong and the reason he said he wasn't doing this is the reason he stated in the topic.
Sorry for disbelieving you... But on the other hand I wouldn't BE in this situation if I disbelieved you so it should all equal out right?

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4716&start=60#p246114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anyway was this post set up for this joke or is it just another joke I don't get?
Post Reply