Niji Iro no Sketch (CD 1407)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai
Melon Pan: 50

Niji Iro no Sketch (CD 1407)

Post by ISML Seitokai » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:34 am

Don't ask who should we blame. Ask what should we put our blame on.

Council Directive 1407

Introduced by: Rita Ainsworth
Proposal: Announce (finally) the winners of the ISML 2014 Awards: Art Contest
Consent: Maou Sadao, Rita Ainsworth, Koizumi Itsuki, Hiradaira Chisaki
Dissent: Nishikino Maki
Abstain: Akasaka Ryunnosuke -aaaaaaaaand- Yoshino-chan~

Comments:

*In the Seitokai common room. Rita randomly picks up a file in her "In" tray and opens it.*

Rita: Oh dear..... :onion57:

Itsuki: What's the problem, Rita-san?

Rita: It seems that thanks to the extreme laziness of our previous Seitokai, with them going to schools and cat cafes just for fun, this art contest has it's results sitting in this tray for months. :onion68: Since we haven't done much publicity, maybe we should announce it now. :onion75: It's actually due to examinations and communication hiccups.

Maki: Let me have a look at the posters... Alas, even the winning posters are much, much worse than my posters at μ's. :onion41:

Rita: Well, at least they did put in effort. Lord Sadao, since I'm the one who is the most qualified to comment on art, please give me permission to speak to the commons.

Sadao: Sure.

Rita: No objections, Itsuki-kun and Chisaki-san?

Itsuki and Chisaki: No.

Ryuunosuke: Oy, why am I not asked? :onion96: :onion97:

Rita: You won't reject my proposals, right, Ryuunosuke? :onion22:

Ryuunosuke: .........................

*Few days later, in the maglor auditorium* This is obviously troll.

Rita: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the first ever ISML Awards Art contest, in which we give tribute to those who have fought to their best in ISML 2014 by creating beautiful posters for them. Along with us here on the stage are our president, Maou Sadao, our reporter, Koizumi Itsuki, and our secretary, Hiradaiki Chisaki, who shall be commentating on the posters. So before I announce the results, I would like to introduce to you our award winners, which are here with us to celebrate the occasion. So without further ado, please welcome, winner of the Regular Season award, from Sakuragouka High School, the one who was most remembered with her cat ears, the second guitarist that gave us very enjoyable music, Nakano Azusa!

*Azusa steps onto the stage*

Rita: Congratulations, Azu-nyan.

Azusa: Thank you, Ms. Ainsworth.

Rita: Just call me Mrs. Akasaka.

*a large thump is heard at the other end of the auditorium, near the computer control room*

Rita: Anyways, please take a seat. The second winner, from Postseason group, the girl who always works so hard to achieve her goal to become a voice actress, from Suiko High School, Aoyama Nanami!

*Nanami enters*

Rita: Congratulations, Nanami.

Nanami: Thank you, Rita-san. *goes to seat next to Azusa*

Rita: Our final award winner, with her signature flute and greet "Nyanpasu", from Asahigaoka High School, Miyauchi Renge!

*Renge enters*

Renge: Nyanpasu, Rita-nee.

Rita: Anyways, let's start! First up, the popular choice, selected by both Baidu and forum users, goes to...

Rita: From Azusa group, poster No. A10, by Baidu user 蓝玫瑰的花仙子!

Rita: Ah, Azu-nyan, you're pretty sleepy eh?

Azusa: Looks like Yui took this picture of mine and spreaded it everywhere. Still, shows a rather fun side of me.

Rita: The author managed to use a lot of hearts on Azu-nyan's clothes, and with her half-opening eyes Azu-nyan is really cute. The colors are also pretty warm and soft, giving it an inviting appeal.

Itsuki: Erm, I know there's a song called Don't say lazy by HTT, but isn't this a bit too lazy? It just lacks excitement if you ask me, not having the vibrant feel of some other posters.

Rita: This poster is supposed to give off a lazy feel anyways... I know the poster doesn't look sharp, but it radiates the warmth. Then next comes the judge's pick, which was given excellent feedback from our 4 judges. The poster that received the most favor among them is...

Rita: kukiminstir's Nanami poster, code A04!

Rita: Chisaki, your thoughts on this one?

Chisaki: It makes Aoyama-san look very sharp. I mean, it might seem like Aoyama-san occupied most of the space, yet the background amplifies the post-modernistic feel that blends in with Aoyama-san's hair colour.

Rita: Indeed, with lovely fonts and letting Ms. Nanami's portrait occupying most of the poster's space makes Ms. Nanami stand out and exhibit her own beauty. The poster gives out a warm yet foreboding atmosphere. The post-modernistic style has won the support of the judges, but it seems that the voters view it as a bit dreary, hence failing to win the group award. Now, we are coming up to the winners of each group themselves!

Rita: First of all, winning poster of the Renge group goes to... Baidu user, 绽放盛夏的温柔's Renge poster, code R05!

Rita: Renge-san, any comments?

Renge: It's interesting to see me in a park...

Rita: Yes. Although this does not go with the actual setting in the anime, the water-color drawing and fuzzy lights help enlighten the mood. Your red eyes are very sharp, and with a lighter colour matchup, it gives a feeling of warm and happiness, with you happily playing the recorder. The poster might be too foggy though. Next up, the winning poster of the Azusa group goes to... again from Baidu, code A12, 迎着朝阳傻笑's Azusa poster!

Rita: Using a traditional Japanese festival background and fireworks to accompany Azu-nyan in her sexy casual dress, this poster has surely demonstrated Azu-nyan's moe. Isn't that correct, Itsuki?

Itsuki: It makes people want to snuggle her. Though I would want to snuggle somebody else. *cough*

Rita: Itsuki, don't think of dirty stuff. :onion91:

Chisaki: Azu-nyan might have looked even better if the color scheme is a bit more sharper and the human-to-picture ratio decreased by a bit. Still, the celebrative mood makes the poster deserving to win.

Rita: True. It makes me excited for upcoming festivals too! And finally, winner from Nanami group, and the contest's overall champion, goes to................

Rita: From the forums, code N05, Grish's Nanami poster!

Rita: What's best about the poster is it's natural. It didn't use too many visual effects, yet was able to use the theme of Sakura to fit in Nanami's background as a resident of Sakura-sou, and also with a charming outlook that would most likely make many men fell for her. The brightness is allocated cleverly such that the words are clear and leaving people mesmerized with her eyes.

Itsuki: But it just simply looks like a photograph to me...

Rita: Itsuki, less is more, and this poster has demonstrated that. Before we end, Mr. President, any words?

Sadao: Thank you for joining us at this ceremony, and we'll see you soon in upcoming events! See ya! :onion82:

Rita: Hey guys, why not end with a bang? Joining us at the closing, member of the famous idol group μ's, Nishikino Maki!!!!

*roars and cheers as Maki steps up onto the stage*

*While Maki is performing onstage*

Rita: *over the phone* ... Yes Master, one job off my list, and we shall very soon proceed with our plans. :onion55:

Secret voice: Excellent. Rita, you are doing a very, very good job. I'm excited, very excited about the future. :onion46:
_____
Rita Ainsworth
Vice President of Operations
ISML Seitokai
stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Re: Niji Iro no Sketch (CD 1407)

Post by kanohistorm » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:40 am

great. you managed to make maki sound like a stuck-up

but yayyy! grats everyone
spoiler alert :3
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Badges:
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:41 am

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ONE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings, ISML Discord, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 am

Kholdy wrote:I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ONE
obviously,
paris only line the beta for the seitokai

BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 am

Finally, the announcement
^_^
yay.....

quote of the year wrote:Don't ask who should we blame. Ask what should we put our blame on.
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 am

If you are wondering where are CDs 1404-1406, they are coming soon.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:52 am

What differentiates the "popular choice" and the "overall champion"? It would be nice if those categories could be explained.

On a different note, it's nice that all of my choices ended up being the group winners (as opposed to the usual case of me picking different ones from everyone else).

Also, I'm not really feeling Koizumi here. But then again, neither Haruhi nor Kyon are here so neither his "yes-man" persona, nor his ho yay with Kyon are applicable. Well, crap, I guess that means he doesn't have much of a personality by himself if he's not playing off either of those two then...
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:01 am

Kordosa wrote:Also, I'm not really feeling Koizumi here. But then again, neither Haruhi nor Kyon are here so neither his "yes-man" persona, nor his ho yay with Kyon are applicable. Well, crap, I guess that means he doesn't have much of a personality by himself if he's not playing off either of those two then...
You definitely should come over and help with all the writing. Miss those days working with you.
ImageImage
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am

Kordosa wrote:What differentiates the "popular choice" and the "overall champion"? It would be nice if those categories could be explained.

On a different note, it's nice that all of my choices ended up being the group winners (as opposed to the usual case of me picking different ones from everyone else).

Also, I'm not really feeling Koizumi here. But then again, neither Haruhi nor Kyon are here so neither his "yes-man" persona, nor his ho yay with Kyon are applicable. Well, crap, I guess that means he doesn't have much of a personality by himself if he's not playing off either of those two then...
Overall champion and group winners: 40% judges, 30% forums, 30% Tieba, highest normalized scores in group / contest
Popular choice: 50% Tieba, 50% forums, no judges, excluding group winners.
Judge's choice: 100% Judges, excluding group winners.

And yeah, blame the problem of putting very boring combos in. I said this is a boring Seitokai.

Actually my next CD is going to be funnier, so yeah.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:29 am

tehyc wrote:You definitely should come over and help with all the writing. Miss those days working with you.
Should I take that as a confession? :P Just kidding. I'll think about it. It really depends on how busy I'll be this year (which can vary from week to week).
smartboyhw wrote:Overall champion and group winners: 40% judges, 30% forums, 30% Tieba, highest normalized scores in group / contest
Popular choice: 50% Tieba, 50% forums, no judges, excluding group winners.
Judge's choice: 100% Judges, excluding group winners.
Thank you for the explanation. :)
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:21 am

ISML Seitokai wrote:

Rita: Using a traditional Japanese festival background and fireworks to accompany Azu-nyan in her sexy casual dress, this poster has surely demonstrated Azu-nyan's moe. Isn't that correct, Itsuki?

Itsuki: It makes people want to snuggle her. Though I would want to snuggle somebody else. *cough*

SpoilerShow
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:40 am

kukimunstir wrote:
ISML Seitokai wrote:

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
*Grab a pitchfork*
*Point it at Itsuki*
"FOR****** OFF MY AZU-NYAN, YOU B*****D!!!"
:evil: :evil: :evil:
:onion23: :onion23: :onion23:
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by smartboyhw » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:12 am

I DID NOT THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS
ImageImage

Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Cheer up smartboy accidents happen some time
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:01 pm

kukimunstir wrote:
ISML Seitokai wrote:

SpoilerShow
:onion7:
I'll ship it :onion6:
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:56 pm

I want to see Itsuki make a move on Maki .
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Post by kanohistorm » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:13 pm

maglor wrote:I want to see Itsuki make a move on Maki
:study:
much fanfic
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:25 am

You guys are silly.

If you're not shipping Koizumi with Kyon, you're doing it wrong. In fact, both Kyon and Haruhi should show up so we get this.

Also, Koizumi tried to hand a Valentine's chocolate to Kyon once.

I just realized I'm actively encouraging a yaoi ship right now. WTF....
QuotesShow
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:53 am

Oh my, so we got:
Itsuki x Azusa
Itsuki x Maki
Itsuki x Haruhi
Itsuki x Kyon
ImageImage
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Badges:
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:06 am

maglor wrote:I want to see Itsuki make a move on Maki .
Well, I've yet to see you main author a CD (this period), so that's an idea...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings, ISML Discord, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.