My Destiny (CB 1426)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai
Melon Pan: 50

My Destiny (CB 1426)

Post by ISML Seitokai » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:02 am

"Once you've entered Hotel California, you cannot escape." -- maglor

DISCLAIMER: No ISML staff member(s) has/have rigged any polls for the 2015 Amethyst Seitokai election. The contents of this Council Bill are for comedic purposes only.

Council Bill 1426

Proposal: smartboyhw shall be relieved of his job duties to host the Seitokai election polls after being discovered of rigging the Amethyst Seitokai polls in his favour.
Proposed by: Aoyama Nanami
Consent: Aoyama Nanami
Dissent: Sora, Nakamura Yuri, Momo Belia Deviluke
Abstain: Shiro

Comments:

*In the Seitokai room*

Yuri: Welcome back to the Seitokai, Nanami! Let's have a fun time here! :onion9:

Nanami: Arigato, Yuri-san! Right, let me put my bag at my desk first.

*Nanami proceeds to her desk and immediately the multi-purpose printer prints out a fax message with a stamped "Urgent" on it*

Nanami: Sigh, I was just elected and I have to deal with urgent documents immediately? Let me see...

Code: Select all

Sender: smartboyhw +852-********
Received at: 8th June, 2015 16:21:24 UTC +0800
Dear honourable members of the ISML Seitokai,

It has come to my concern that there have been repeated cases of the Seitokai polls being rigged. For example, during the recent 2015 Amethyst Seitokai Vice President of Relations poll, Kholdy, who is a big fan of the tail of Miss Momo Belia Deviluke, a candidate for the poll, and Shmion84, who is a die-hard To LOVE-Ru fan (To LOVE-Ru is the anime series where Miss Deviluke appeared), rigged the poll by giving forum members benefits such that Miss Deviluke could defeat Miss Aoyama Nanami, another candidate for the poll. Miss Aoyama eventually lost to Miss Deviluke by a vote difference of 1. As the organizer of such polls, I hereby request the Seitokai to appoint an unrelated individual to investigate the rigged polls and dismiss members of the Seitokai who are elected by cheating methods.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
smartboyhw
Yuri: What the hell is this? This moron does realize that this is a very serious accusation, doesn't he? :onion91:

Momo: I didn't do anything... For instance, I didn't permit anybody in the forums to touch my tail as a reward!

Sora: Shiro and I are not afraid to face people even when they're cheating. Let's find somebody to investigate.

Yuri: But who?

Nanami: I think Tina-san from the Aquamarine Seitokai can help. I heard she submits reports very quickly.

Yuri: Hmph, but doesn't she sleep all the time?

Nanami: Don't worry. I have the Council Bills and Directives from the Aquamarine Seitokai, and all of them suggest that she will accomplish the work nevertheless.

Yuri: Well, sure then.

*A day later*

Nanami: Oh, we have received a report from Tina-san!

Report from TinaShow
1. There has been no evidence suggesting that Kholdy and Shmion84 rigged the Vice President of Relations poll in Miss Deviluke's favour. The public logs in the IRC channel and the forum threads failed to show that the two have been persuading people to vote for Miss Deviluke.

2. There is, however, evidence that smartboyhw, the organizer of the Seitokai polls, rigged the Vice President of Operations poll and the Secretary poll in Miss Nakamura and Miss Aoyama's favour. He has listed Miss Aoyama as his 2015 Stella favorite, and in the "Your Catchup Bucket" thread he has publicly expressed that Miss Nakamura is his second 2015 Stella favorite after Miss Aoyama. He has publicly asked, both in the forums and the IRC channel publicly to vote for Miss Nakamura and Miss Aoyama, and promises a Council Bill if they are elected.
Yuri: Uh... Does that mean that Nanami and I are to be fired? Does that mean I cannot take over the Seitokai? This moron sure killed my dreams!

Sora: Please don't get yourselves fired. Even though Shiro and I are invincible in games doesn't mean that we shall do all the work here.

Nanami: I think I will ask the magistrate for the verdict then.

*An hour later*

Nanami: Yuri-san, the magistrate has decided not to host a re-poll and has permitted to keep our positions. However, they request punishment on smartboyhw for bribery, and they say they would allow you to do the punishment, as you seem to be good at delivering these.

Yuri: Heh? Let me see... Maybe let Momo deal with this stupid guy. I'm quite sure he will be tortured to death.

Momo: But I'm busy arranging Rito's harem and I don't want to put a MALE in his harem... :onion41:

Nanami: I propose relieving him from his duties. He betrayed everybody's trust on him.

Yuri: Hmm... Wait, hehehe, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sora: This girl just went mad.

Yuri: People, let smartboyhw continue to do his work. May him be tortured forever by hosting these polls! :onion40:

Momo: OOH! That sounds great!

Sora: Not bad.

_____
Aoyama Nanami
Secretary
ISML Seitokai

stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Re: My Destiny (CD 1426)

Post by kanohistorm » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:14 am

can we at least bill smartboy for the cost of the investigation?
spoiler alert :3
Corni
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Badges:
Worships: Yoshino Sakura
Melon Pan: 15
2018 Female Favorite: Tenma Gabriel White
2018 Male Favorite: Kanzaki Hideri
2017 Female Favorite: Edna
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Wanna have daughters someday... Don't care blood or non blood... Maybe meet someone blonde and less than 140cm for marriage...

Post by Corni » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:43 am

For smartboyhw

My mission is gonna be a tough one
I know it is not a game anymore
I swear that i will never fail again
Cause don't wanna regret anymore

For myself

Mou ichido ugokidasu
Awaku itoshii hibi
Nidonai shunkan to kanshoku wa
Kiete ita keredo
Kokoro ni mada nokoru junsui to
Hajimete koi wo shita kioku
Look up high into the beautiful sky, with a steady gaze. Lets commit this moment to our memories.
We will make the beautiful sky even brighter. I will embrace you and your wings.
I want to protect that radiance. It is what keeps me going.
#eramalaysiabaru
SpoilerShow
Quote from song lyric BEAUTIFUL SKY by Hikasa Yoko, Yukana, Shimoda Asami, Hanazawa Kana, Inoue Marina, Saito Chiwa, and Mimori Suzuko from Infinite Stratos 2 ED
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:35 am

Agree with Yuri: Killing smartboyhw or relieving him from his duties is no punishment; it's a gift instead ._.
A fine is the only way to discipline.
:onion104:
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:04 am

Tina did the investigation free of charge...

NOTE: I wrote this CB myself. So...
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Re: My Destiny (CB 1426)

Post by BugH » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:07 am

smartboyhw wrote:NOTE: I wrote this CB myself. So...
You're killing yourself
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Re: My Destiny (CB 1426)