You Are Not Forgotten (CD 1508)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai
Melon Pan: 50

You Are Not Forgotten (CD 1508)

Post by ISML Seitokai » Thu May 19, 2016 1:05 pm

"Early leavers are not allowed to take away the Tiara. However, they are allowed to try for other prizes." -- maglor

Council Directive 1508

Proposal: The ISML 2016 Divine Circlet Exhibition Tournament will be held in a modified format, with regards to the changes made to the 2016 season in general.
Proposed by: Katsura Hinagiku
Consent: Katsura Hinagiku, Sakagami Tomoyo, Takei Hisa, Tachibana Kanade, Minamoto Chikaru, Kōsaka Honoka, Sakurano Kurimu
Dissent: None
Abstain: None

Comments

*A few days after the Charter was released, in the Seitokai Council Room* :onion12:

Honoka: Sigh.

Hisa: What's wrong Honoka? I know the μ's were disbanded, but you seemed to be fine with it after a few days.

Honoka: I don't know. Like, last year I didn't make it to the Main Tournament, right?

Kurimu: Sure yeah. You lost out to Shokuhō Misaki by about 150 votes. Along with Tomoyo as well.

Honoka: Even if I make it to the Main Tournament this year, I might as well be easily eliminated right at the start. And we're talking about 64 per division, out in the first round. That's kinda sad, don't you think? :onion21:

Hinagiku: Competition is always cruel, you know.

Honoka: Sure, but maybe a bit too cruel. The underdogs walk away simply without having a chance to win anything.

Chikaru: It's easy for you to say that, Hina-chan and Kanade-chan. It's not that easy for the rest.

Kanade: ...

Hinagiku: Well, then, what CAN we do? It's not like we can do much anyway.

Kurimu: I remember last year there was something called the Divine Circlet? You know, the one that Yui-nyan won.

Honoka: Ah! She looks very much like a fashionable idol in that poster!

Hinagiku: As if you weren't one. Well, that worked in 2015, but you know how things are like this year. For ISML 2016, I'm not convinced that it'll work out.

Kurimu: But in general people were actually quite pleased to have this as a replacement for the gone jewelries. That's rare, you know.

Hisa: Let's see what the Staff can come up with. I think we need to give them a second chance as well.

Hinagiku: Fine. Hisa, you know what to do.

*A few days later*

Hisa: Right guys, here's how they are going to make it work this year.
SpoilerShow
ISML 2016 Divine Circlet Rules and Regulations

(1) The third place contestants in each group in the Round of 128 in the Female Division will qualify for the Divine Circlet Exhibition Tournament, unless the contestant had previously received ANY official ISML award (including but not limited to the Tiara, necklaces, jewelries, circlets, seasonal awards, etc.).

(2) Each set of 8 third-place contestants will participate in an 8-way match alongside Necklace Matches (Groups 1-8, 9-16, 17-24, 25-32 respectively). The match shall be choosing 1 out of 8 contestants.

(3) In the event that any of the third-place contestants are ineligible due to the rule in (1), the best eligible fourth-place contestant(s) will be selected among the 8 groups for the match based on the criteria used for selecting contestants for Necklace Matches.

(4) The Top 4 in the 8-way matches advance, and then are seeded into a 16-people single elimination draw. As with last year, the matches will be suspended after the Quarter-finals for a Poster Contest consisting of the four semi-finalists.

(5) The winner of the single-elimination tournament receives the Divine Circlet, with the poster contributed by the community through a Poster Contest similar to last year. The winning design of the Divine Circlet winner in the Poster Contest will become the official ISML poster.
Hinagiku: Hmm... I guess that works. Comments anyone?

Kurimu: Top 4? Wow that's lenient. :onion29:

Hisa: I guess the Staff wants to give them more appearances.

Honoka: Hope I can win something through this at least, if I am able to enter.

Hinagiku: Right, so let's have it.

_____
Katsura Hinagiku
President
ISML Seitokai
stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: You are not forgotten (CD 1508)

Post by shadowhunter » Thu May 19, 2016 1:53 pm

#Honoka4RS

It`s good to see that Divine Circlet Contest will have a another winner. That`s a good opportunty for Tier 3 - Tier 4 Females (no offense) and for art makes to have some hype.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Thu May 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Fuijiwara's circlet
spoiler alert :3
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.

Post by Chibasa » Thu May 19, 2016 8:25 pm

kanohistorm wrote:Fuijiwara's circlet
avery-kun wrote:
Tsumikitty wrote:
Momo wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:
Just wrote:So Fuiji when do you plan to take over ISML itself? :>
FINALLY !
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3