Nise-Nao (CD 1522)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.
ISML Seitokai
Melon Pan: 50

Nise-Nao (CD 1522)

Post by ISML Seitokai » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 am

"Nowao you say you love me" - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Council Directive 1522

Proposal: Tomori Nao shall be replaced by a robot while she is away. This is a Judicial Order (JO).
Proposed by: Kōsaka Honoka
Consent: None
Dissent: None
Abstain: Sanzen'in Nagi, Nakamura Yuri, Tokisaki Kurumi, Oreki Hōtarō, Lelouch Lamperouge, Hikigaya Hachiman

In a city far away from the Seitokai building...

Nao: *With earphones on listening to Cloud Sky* Ah! Looking forward to the ZHIEND concert today!

???: Ah, finally found who I was looking for!

*Nao was suddenly handcuffed out of nowhere*

Nao: ... *facing the person who handcuffed her* Who are you?

???: Nao-san, is it? I'm the Police, and I would like to bring you in. You seem to have supernatural talent, am I right?

Nao: Tch, I should have been more aware. Let me escape for now

???: Oh, you can't escape from these handcuffs even if you turn invisible, you know?

Nao: I shall never consent to your wis-

*Nao slumps to the floor*

???: Have a good sleep, Nao-san.

*A few days later, in the Magistrate Office*

Hinagiku: Does anyone know where is Nao?

Tomoyo: I have no idea, nor does the Seitokai at the Star Ocean Academy. They claim that she might be on a surprise mission to identify people with supernatural powers when she is away for the concert, but they have no clue of her location currently as well.

Hinagiku: Well, with Miyuki always looking out for her onii-sama, the Snow Princess always sleeping with her "brain burst" or something, and with Nao nowhere to be seen, we need replacements or else we can't work on anything at all.

Honoka: Ah Hina-chan, I have a great idea in mind! Can you wait for a day while I search for one?

Hinagiku: Well... As long as it works and helps compensate for the loss of workforce, sure.

Honoka: Hai! I'll go out now to get them!

*A day later*

???: Hello Hinagiku-san, I'm Nao, nice to meet you!

Hinagiku: Oh Nao you're back... No wait... HONOKA!!! What is a robot doing here!?

Honoka: Ah Hina-chan, this robot is really called Nao!

Tomoyo: ...

Kanade: ...

Hinagiku: I don't need robots that only fit the namesake! I need workforce!

Honoka: Ah, Hina-chan, you need not worry. I heard from the person who introduced this to me before that it has served in various locations, such as being an information robot when connected to IBM Watson, and serving as the concierge in Hilton hotels and the Henna Hotel, the first robot-operated hotel in the world. Check out this video!

Hinagiku: Huh, interesting. Does it run on its own battery?

Honoka: Yes.

Hinagiku: Oh, so I can't just plug off the power cord whenever the robot goes rampage. I'm not convinced.

Tomoyo: ...

Honoka: Oh, one more thing. It dances almost as well as I do!

Kanade: ... Really?

Honoka: Check this out!

Author's Note: Please go to 9 minutes 54 seconds if you want to skip the non-related content.

Honoka: Let's have her!

Hinagiku: Well...fine.

To be continued...

Kōsaka Honoka
ISML Seitokai
stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kaizuka Inaho
Wish: a kookie?

Re: Nise-Nao (CD 1522)

Post by kanohistorm » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:54 am

kuroyukihime wrote: zzz...
spoiler alert :3
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: Nise-Nao (CD 1522)

Post by Reverend » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:10 am

GG that Fallout robot.
Now... where's my nuke-cola?
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~