Gochūmon wa Deredere Yuki-chan Desu ka? (CD 1527)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai
Melon Pan: 50

Gochūmon wa Deredere Yuki-chan Desu ka? (CD 1527)

Post by ISML Seitokai » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:30 pm

'In essence, language accounts for a mere 30% of human communication. The other 70% is made up of information collected from eye movements and other body languages. With that, even a loner who never takes part in conversation can pull off 70% of what we consider communication.' - Hikigaya Hachiman

Council Directive 1527

Proposal: The Seitokai shall announce the public opening of the Saimoe Database Search website.
Proposed by: Nagato Yuki
Consent: Sanzen'in Nagi, Nakamura Yuri, Tokisaki Kurumi, Katsuragi Keima, Tomori Nao
Dissent: None
Abstain: None

Comments:

-At the Seitokai Clubhouse-

Nagi: Ahhh, it's so nice to be free of any responsibilities. And with that Art contest event thingy done, we might have an easy transit to the third term, wouldn't you agree with me, Hayate?

Hayate: Most certainly, ojou-sama. Would you like another cup of tea?

Nagi: Yes, I would.

-While Hayate was pouring tea to Nagi's porcelain cup, Yuki suddenly burst into the room in a flustered state-

Yuki: Guys, t-the Magistrate has important work for us *pants*

Yuri: Whoa, calm down there, Yuki. What's wro-

Kurumi: Halt. I may fool around and all but fooling me is a crime you will never get away with. Reveal where the real Yuki is now, or you might just suffer the consequences, imposter!

Yuki: K-Kurumi-s-san...

Yuri: Whoa, calm down Kurumi. The situation is like this-

-Yuri explains to Kurumi about Yuki's multi-personality problem-

Kurumi: So, you're implying that this Yuki is actually the real Yuki, just that due to some trigger of sorts, it caused her other persona to appear? Quite a dubious story, eh Yuri?

Yuri: Well, I haven't really found any evidence to this, but I am 100% sure that this woman standing here is still our Secretary, Nagato Yuki.

Kurumi: Well, if you're insistent on it, I guess I'll take your word. Well then, Yuki-chan, what have you got there?

Yuki: W-well, the Magistrate has tasked us with relaying a message about the Saimoe Database, which apparently is ready for public usage.

Nao: The Saimoe Database?

Keima: Oh, I've heard about it. The public page is apparently a search engine that allows the user to find any of the matches from the registered tournaments inside the database.

Nagi: So, how are we supposed to relay it?

Yuki: Apparently, there's an advertisement slot they booked especially for us and they also have the studio in the Magistrate Building set up for the advertisement. The relevant information is all in these files, so....

Nao: Great! Let's just get our President and me to do it-

Yuki:: S-sorry Nao-san but there's a catch.

Everyone: ?

Yuki: Apparently, they want the VP of Relations and the Secretary to do this. In other words...., they want me and Kurumi to do this.

Yuri: But, why?

Yuki: W-well, apparently they think that Kurumi hasn't been doing her role well enough and thus wants to use this opportunity to force her to live up to her role as the VP of Relations. They also want me to keep her in check since I'm supposedly the least affected by her out of all of us.

Nao: But, how can you keep Kurumi in check in this... state of yours?

Kurumi: I'm still here you know, ufufu~

Yuki: I..think I can do it. After all, I'm still a Seitokai member!

Yuri: Well, since you're so confident about it. I doubt we can stop you...but our President can!

Nagi: Okay, you two can go.

Yuri: But Nagi, are you sure we can leave Kurumi with Yuki like this?

Nagi: Oh, if that's the case, then I'll just send Hayate as back-up. Problem solved. Now, back to my manga I go...

Nao: Erm, wow...

Yuki: I'll do my very best! :onion81:

Kurumi: This shall be fun...

Yuri: I have a bad feeling about this...

-At the Magistrate's studio-

Yuki: I'm n-nervous. I hope I don't screw up.

Kurumi: Relax, 'Yuki-chan'. I'm sure if you don't stutter or anything like that, you'll be in great shape.

Yuki: Thanks, Kurumi-chan!

Hayate: Kurumi, while you may be my superior, I have a duty to warn you not to try anything funny. Alright?

Kurumi: Yes, yes...

Producer-chan: Alright, places people. 3... 2... 1 and we're live!

Yuki: Welcome everyone to the ISML News! This is where we present you with the latest news and updates to ISML.

Kurumi: My name is Tokisaki Kurumi and with me is the lovely Nagato Yuki and we shall be your news commentators for today.

Yuki: Alright, so let us jump straight into the big update- the Saimoe Database!

Kurumi: Oh~ What is this database you are speaking of Yuki?

Yuki: Well, it is a database created specifically to allow the user to navigate through the different matches of various saimoe tournaments throughout the years, dating back to 2004!

Kurumi: And its creator is none other than everyone's favorite administrator, Crisu. But that isn't the only feature the Database has, is it Yuki-chan?

Yuki: R-right you are. The search page has additional functions to allow for much more efficient searches such as hovering over the character's name to know the seiyuu's name. You can even enter the same character's name twice to find out all the matches he or she has been in before.

Kurumi: Ara ara, I would imagine that for legendary warriors such as Shana and Saber, the list would be nigh endless, wouldn't you agree with me, Yuki-chan?

Yuki: Yes it would be Kurumi-chan. Embarrassingly enough, I'm actually excited to see what my list would look like.

Kurumi: Oh?

Yuki: A-Anyways, the saimoe database also now features interchangeable modes - Character, Seiyū as well as Series. I think it's a great addition as it really does help narrowing down to some of the important matches you want to find.

Kurumi: If I may add on, you can also filter the search results by tournament or by tournament and year (= tournament edition). For example, to narrow the results of Shana matches in ISML you can select "International Saimoe League", which will still be a very long list. Afterward, you can select a specific year (for example "2012") and get less than say, 100 results. However, you can't select only a year without selecting a tournament first. Searching for Shana's matches from 2012 regardless of the tournament just doesn't work.

Yuki: Finally, this is just for your info, but here are some stats for the database, as well as the registered tournaments inside the database. Do take note that this database is constantly changing and will be updated regularly as more and more competitions are hosted. Please remember to voice out any tournaments that you would like to see to be added to the ISML staff should you not see any of them inside the list.

StatsShow
As of Emerald/Ruby
- 5000 characters
- 1268 series
- 1042 seiyūs
- 25 tournaments
- 101 tournament editions
- 26648 matches
- 62242 match results
- and, for more technical information, 117283 rows, and 4.7 Megabytes

TournamentsShow
ISML 2008 - 2016 Emerald all matches
Anime Saimoe Tournament 2002 - 2014 main tournament
Animefans Saigar Tournament 2010 - 2015 main tournament
Animefans Saimoe Tournament 2008 - 2015 main tournament
AnimeGirls Saimoe Tournament 2014 - 2015 main tournament
Baidu Anime Saimoe Tournament 2010 - 2015 main tournament
Baidu Harem Moe 2008 - 2016 main tournament
Baidu Nova Moe 2012 - 2015 main tournament
Best Girl Contest 2014 - 2016
Best Guy Contest 2015 - 2016
Bilibili Moe 2015 main tournament
Bilibili Moe - Male Tournament 2015 main tournament
Great Awwnime Bracket 2012 - 2014 (incl. Boys Bracket 2013)
Hongkong Golden Saimoe 2014 - 2015 top 48
Hongkong Golden Saimoe - Male Tournament 2015 top 48
Korean Best Moe 2006 - 2012 main tournament
Korean Best Moe - Male Tournament 2009 - 2013 main tournament
Korean Super Best Moe 2007, 2008 & 2010 main tournament
loli battle 2007 - 2008
Miss Anime Tournament 2015 top 32
Ore no Saimoe 2015 top 32
Senpuu Saigar Tournament 2014 top 8, 2015 top 24
Senpuu Saimoe Tournament 2014 - 2015 main tournament
Yamibo Yuri Saimoe 2014 top 32, 2015 main tournament
Kurumi: Yuki-chan, let us stop here and give the readers a chance to try out this database. I'm sure they're eagerly waiting to try out this new 'toy' for themselves.

Yuki: Alrighty. To access the database, just go to this link

Kurumi: Once again, my name is Tokisaki Kurumi and with me is Nagato Yuki. Have a good day, everyone!

Producer-chan: Alright, cut! That was a fantastic take everyone. High five!

-At the female toilet-

Yuki: Phew, glad that's over eh, Kurumi-chan?

Kurumi: Right, Yuki-chan. You're gonna come with me. I think I may know how to convert you back to the old you.

Yuki: What do you-

-Kurumi slams her hand onto Yuki's neck, rendering her unconscious as Kurumi transforms into her spirit form, dragging Yuki's limping body along with her in a time portal-

Kurumi: This shall be fun~

Just as Kurumi was almost ready to close the portal, Hayate bursts in and tries to leap forward into the portal but to no avail as Kurumi disappeared without a trace.

Hayate: Oh god, no...
_____
Nagato Yuki
Secretary
ISML Seitokai
stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Re: Gochūmon wa Deredere Yuki-chan Desu ka? (CD 1527)

Post by smartboyhw » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Unfortunately, this is the end of the Second Term :P
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Yeah, the Database!
Thanks to everyone's hard work on this. I know Shmion worked a lot on this, but apparently Crisu is the creator, huh? Well, congrats to everyone who made this very ambitious project come true. Already having fun with it!

Also, I hope Yuki-chan will get back to Yuki. No one has a chance against real Yuki, not even Kurumi.
My Secret Santa is awesome :3
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Shmion's years of hardwork finally reach a new stage.

Btw, somebody should put that link in the front page or anywhere in the main site so that people who don't go here can access it to.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Reverend wrote:Shmion's years of hardwork finally reach a new stage.

Btw, somebody should put that link in the front page or anywhere in the main site so that people who don't go here can access it to.
AVERY
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.

Post by Chibasa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Yaeah, tons of hard work being awarded, grats guys :3

*Kills this Yuki*
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 95
2017 Female Favorite: Konjiki No Yami
2017 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: ISML still exists next year

Post by Shmion84 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm really happy that this project is finally public available. Big thanks to Crisu, snowhyzhang, Fuijiwara and FISHING for all their work - I love you all!
Let's hope the interested people will find the search page (and the database) to be helpful.